The Power of The Omnitrix

By basicccjr

Zach Harper is the wielder of a more advanced omnitrix that has way more features and has the master control... More

bio
Bio 2
omnitrix's playlists
suit bio
Chapter 1- Meeting new people at UA
chapter 2- First day in UA
chapter 3
additional aliens
additional aliens 2
additional aliens 3
additional aliens 4
Chapter 4- Meeting The Pro Heroes
Zach VS Malware
Unstable Experiment
Going Full Hero Mode
Green and Red
The Ultimate Clash
chapter 5- another day at school
Chapter 6 - Chatting with Pros
Another Timeline??
Another Timeline- Part 2
Mother Bio
Not a Chapter
Chapter 7 - Chatting with Pros again..
Hero Internship
Training with Mentor Ryukyu!
Class-1A Reunion with Zach
Hanging out with two beauties
Alien X?!

Omnitrix info

1.4K 8 8
By basicccjr

Zach grew up working on most of the functions in the Galacticmatrix. A device capable of turning it's wearer into any alien. Seeing that Zach could wield the Galacticmatrix with such skill, Azmuth let him keep the device and disappeared back to his home in Galvan Prime. Zach is now the greatest hero in the land and rises to stop any evil should it rise up and threaten his home.

Zach can transform into any of his aliens at will, due to having unlocked the Master Control. As Zach got older, the Galacticmatrix also transformed, thereby giving him more control and access to more aliens.

Zach has mastered his alien forms and is capable of using their powers to their fullest potential. This is thanks to both years of practice and Zach enhancing each of his aliens with nanotech. As such, the aliens themselves have changed, with their appearances being different and their abilities being at greater levels.

His intelligence with the watch is most evident by his creation of a Duplicate Omnitrix via the collaboration of his multiple intelligent transformations. 

On his own, Zach is strong enough to knock down aliens of his size or larger, allowing him to hold his own against opponents when his Omnitrix has timed out. Of course, he is very much dependent on transforming while fighting more powerful opponents like Vilgax

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of your watch: Galacticmatrix or Omnitrix Mark II

Phase 1: Capable of just altering/transforming back and forth into all of the available alien DNA within the Galactimatrix .

Phase 2: Ultimate Initiative: allows Zach to transform into the "Ultimate" Forms of his Aliens by digitally putting there DNA in a mother nature certified cycle of literally whatever is needed for them to evolve to the peak of their evolution. Time duration may vary be it 1,000,000 or
6,000,000 years, even more or less.

Phase 3: Galactimatrix Initiative: Drawing on Primordial energy this initiative uses the power of Zach's imagination, downloading the form that he imagines and stores it ready for transformation As such it can only be used once a year. [365 Days/8760 hours/31536000 seconds.]

Phase 4: Master Control;

Indefinite transformation time along with transforming with nothing more than a thought without reverting back his default/base/human/normal form.

He is granted a map that spans over the far reaches of the multiverse Essentially a God level Google map. He Is given access to a Sub Dimension inside the Galactimatrix filled with a variety of alien technology, vehicles, weapons, human and outer worldly treasures beyond your wildest dreams.

Level 20+ technology 

The Galacticmatrix a gauntlet-like DNA alteration device and is very similar to a prototype Ultimatrix. It's wielded by a 29 year old human named Zach Harper, The Galacticmatrix's creation was a great collaborative effort between three vastly powerful beings; The Overforge, Kobold the Evolver and the Curator, but also Azmuth, the latter of whom is familiar with the great Azmuth and sees a similar need for such a miraculous device as an Omnitrix.
Due to the powerful and complete nature of the Galacticmatrix, it has most of the capabilities of a true Omnitrix such as; Biomnitrix, Omni-Kix and Ultimatrix functions. To compensate for this, many of the species stored within are drastically more rugged than they may normally be. The Galacticmatrix can access the Codon Stream indirectly through Kobold the Evolver, though this is very energy expensive and will drastically shorten transformation time.
Since it's true Galvan technology, the Galacticmatrix has a few unique characteristics. by changing the user into a suitable form for the situation (i.e. Bombardeer if caught in an explosion). It is slightly protected from magic and grants transformations immunity to possession due to enchantments from the Curator, and magic wielding transformations like Kathoom or Terraspin get bolstered mystical ability.

Galacticmatrix Features: 

-Transformation: It can transform the bearer into all kinds of beings; from aliens to Anodites, cybernetic beings, Predators and Animal Fauna, Non-sentient Beings, Mutants and Hybrids, Antitrix aliens and Nexus aliens, Undead and/or spiritual Beings, Cosmic and Inter-dimensional Entities, Metahumans, Pokemon, Digimon, Demons or hellish beings (such as Ghost Rider or Hellspawns), Gods, etc.

-The Master Control is a program in the Galacticmatrix It allows unlimited access to all of the Galacticmatrix's functions like access to all aliens in the watch and also, instant changes and no time limit unless all available power is used up.

>The master control allows him to gain access to any unique ability any member of the race he has transformed into has Wielded even if only once, Similar To One For All allowing Deku to use the quirks of the Past Holders.

>Non Master Control Special Omnitrix Abilties; Universal Translator, Mutation Negation, Digital Database, Transmutation, Artificial life creation, Omnitrix Synchronization [Able to either copy/replicate data from another Omnitrix.], Boundless range GPS, Homing beacon, Audio or visual two way communication function, Indistructibility on a Boundless level+ scale, Alien Instincts understanding. [Allows him to know the strengths and weaknesses (if any) of whatever he transform Into, Body camera.

-Evolutionary Function - it has the function to evolve aliens into their Ultimate Form, granting them new powers and new abilities that are more powerful. The Evolutionary Function can be used on the Ultimate Forms themselves a seemingly infinite amount of times, allowing them to evolve even further to adapt to the situation around them

-Super Ultimate Evolution Feature- using the super ultimate evolution feature, the Galacticmatrix can further evolve the ultimate form by placing it in another simulation, hence repeating the process of evolution to form an hyper evolved ultimate form.

-Supreme Evolution Feature- the supreme evolution feature works by placing the selected species in a simulation, right down to the DNA, for an extended period of time, about a million years or so, in what is described as a "worst case scenario"; the actual DNA is then simply modified to match the new DNA and an ultimate form is created. By using the supreme evolution feature, the Galacticmatrix can further evolve the ultimate form by placing it in another simulation, hence repeating the process of evolution to form an hyper evolved supreme form.

-Mega Evolution Feature: the second to last step after the Supreme function, the transformation evolves to the pinnacle of its evolution, the maximum its species can reach; the downside is that only a small handful of morphs can access this mode and only for 15 minutes

-God Evolution Feature: the last step of the Evolutionary function, the transformation evolves to the Godly Pinnacle of its evolution, the maximum its species can reach.

-Xceed Evolution Feature: by pressing the Galacticmatrix symbol when transformed, the user will activate the Xceed Evolution Feature, where the alien gains 100% of their capabilities and lose their weaknesses. Most of them give the aliens new abilities, courtesy of the watch's advancements, this feature can only be used for hours long.

-Primal Evolution Feature: This mode reverts an Aliens DNA back into a more primitive and violent state, this unlocks a multitude of Powers and abilities that the base alien lost during the course of evolution, only drawback is that Primal Forms of Aliens are extremely bloodthirsty and usually have drop in intelligence. 

- Evolutionary Division Protocol (EDP): Allows a transformation to have several Ultimate forms because the DNA enters a simulator for different scenarios (such as which is the dominant species on the planet, extreme climate changes, evolutionary changes for a target in specific, evolution to use a specific ability, undergo an evolutionary setback of the species, ect).

  -E.S.F. (Evolutionary Split Feature): that works similarly to a Evolutionary Feature of the Ultimatrix, but if the Ultimatrix "evolved" species by putting them in the simulation of endless war, ESF put species in the variety of different scenarios, as a result there is a multiple "Ultimate" Forms.

-Auto Evolutionary Mode: This mode enables every alien to evolve into new version of themselves, They will be different from the previous Ultimate form, This feature drains the battery of Galacticmatrix fastely.

Defense Mode : When the Galacticmatrix needs to recharge after a long time performing transformations, Zach can use Defense Mode to have the watch create armor around Zach, with blades, shields and electric cannons.

-Alien Sheet : The Galacticmatrix can display a data sheet on the powers, weaknesses and biology of each selected alien in the holographic projector.

-Galactic Encyclopedia : Created by Plumbers since their formation, it contains information on most planets, beings, technologies and cultures. It's as big as the accumulation of all Wikipedia pages, and it's always expanding as new discoveries are made. A group of scientists from the most intelligent races decide what goes in and what goes out of the Encyclopedia, and it is rumored that they have been bribed by an evil force to manipulate the Plumbers' history and knowledge.

-It has Omni-Enhanced Function that gives an alien an upgrade from shock rock's DNA, Omni-Enhanced use any of the energy aliens,  either in their base or Ultimate form (for example Shock Rock, Feedback, NRG, Atomix or even Alien X) and parasitoid species (such as Symbiotes, Ultralinks, Reach, Xenomorph, CrystalGem, Prototype, Reach Beetle, Dark Gaia Avatar, X-Parasite, Parasytian (species of Parastix), Nanite Alpha, among others. etc.

-Wisp-Enhanced: by pressing the Galacticmatrix symbol then rotating it to the left twice then the Galacticmatrix will get crystalized and it will randomly select a member from Chromerific and their DNA and powers is fused with the certain transformation (similar to omni enhanced but not just omni enhanced energy) for example Diamondhead + Lightning Strike = Electricity Infusion (with  his diamond weapons) and the transformation are 60% of their true potential). This works on regular, ultimate, and supreme transformations.

-Omni Symbioted Function: this mode is activated by rotating 90 degrees left and pressing the symbol and symbiote mode and the alien DNA sample is infused with Symbiote DNA giving them new powers and weapons such as giving four arms more arms or brainstorm bigger pincers.

- Has an advanced AI that interacts with the user:

[SAGE]
A hyper intelligent artificial life form that govern the watch. It's abilties are as follows;

[ ] Sage has knowledge of and can comprehend every Unconcealed phenomenon meaning as long as the information can be regarded as common sense of any regard it knows.

[ ] It can calculate equations and things that may pass as thought a centillion times faster than the average A.I

[ ] Using the DNA replication and Manipulation function of the Galactimatrix it can enable Zach the ability to automatically heals any injuries or wounds dealt to the body, The time it takes to regenerate depends on the severity of wounds, Prevents the body from being poisoned and extracts the poison out of the body, Prevents him from being drunk or being put in an illusion

[ ] If allowed SAGE can control Zach's physical body and fight off adversaries whilst being aided by it's Hyper intelligence and Omnitrix functions at it's disposal.

-has access to Ultimate (and Upgraded) forms

- has an ultimate function, super ultimate function and hyper ultimate function, googolplex aliens and ultimate alien x and was upgraded by Azmuth, the Galacticmatrix even has fusion abilities

- Can be used with the Potis Altaire, multiplying the alien's powers several times over.

- Genetically modifies certain species in database for combat

- Neutralizes viruses in forms mutated by said viruses such as the T-virus to prevent unnecessary spread.

- Enables the wearer to use certain DNA samples for genetic modification if variants of some species are available.

- Scans and integrates weapons into its arsenal to increase combat capabilities, especially if said species is sentient

- Has a function that allows the user to access alien's powers without needing to transform first like Ultimate Ben. 

-it can alter or mutate the DNA Samples in it.

- it can gain special powers through glitches for alien forms.

- it can amplify your aliens' natural abilities

-Omni-Kix: the alien forms will be armored in robotic suits boosting their natural abilities and adding new powers 

-Omni-Naut: it gives an alien a suit for space travel, reformatted into special robotic suits that allow them to survive in the vacuum of space and aquatic environments. They can alternatively be activated automatically when the user is already in space

 -Omni-Splice: It is basically better than Omni-Enhanced; allows the wearer to use energy-based species (from Shock Rock to Manafest to cosmic transformations) to enhance other species.

- Omni-Armor (Omni-Kix 2.0): can generate armor to arm aliens to fight on land, in space, at sea or in extreme environments, it gives an alien Iron Man style armor and power ups

- Omni-Berserker: It's like a HulkBuster version of the Omni-Armors.

- Mystic-Enhanced: can use Mana/DNA from mystical aliens to create armor and/or give magical powers to transformations.

- Celestial-Enhanced: You can use the Celestialsapien or Six Forces DNA (which are like the alien version of the infinity gems) to create armor and give semi-divine powers.

- Ascalon-Kix: As the Galacticmatrix has Ascalon attached to its systems, this feature allows morphs to have access to the cosmic sword with its corresponding armor, with that armor being more powerful than the Omni-Armor and Omni-Busters.

- EVO-Fusion Mode: Like Stormfront, he can use Meta-Nite for the Nanites to allow him to exceed the alien limit in a fusion, but at the cost that the fusion is more unstable the more aliens make it up.
Combination of modes
- Ultimate Fusion: two types (an Ultimate version of said Fusion or a Fusion of normal forms with Ultimate forms).

- Omni-Splice Fusion: as long as there are no energy aliens in the fusion itself.

- Omni-Armor/Omni-Berserker Fusion: as long as there are no more than 2 tech aliens in the fusion itself.

- Mystic-Enhanced Fusion: as long as you don't have more than 2 mystic aliens in the fusion.

- Celestial-Enhanced Fusion: provided that the fusion itself has neither Alien X nor any of the Six Forces.

- Ascalon-Kix Fusion: as long as the fusion itself is not composed of more than 5 aliens.

- Fusion of Ultimate variations: thanks to the Evolutionary Division Protocol, the Galacticmatrix can perform Fusions between different Ultimate versions of the same alien.

- Component Reabsorption: The Galacticmatrix can reabsorb components that were a part of it and absorb materials and substances that were not originally a part of it to further enhance some of its existing functions. making it more powerful.

- Hybridization Mode: This unique feature of the Galacticmatrix allows the wearer to transform into human/alien hybrids.

- Slimebiote Crafting Mode: By using Yulun's Slimebiont DNA, the Galacticmatrix allows the wielder to create gadgets, vehicles, constructs, and even weapons with samples from the device's gene pool.

- Synchro-Trix Mode: The Galacticmatrix can sync up with other Trixes and replicate and utilize his "unique" modes and transformations, including Trixes from these other universes.

-it has a function that gives you access to alien fusions and trifusions and quadfusions, can be up to 2-4 aliens with 100% power of each component

-it has a quick-change feature that automatically transforms the user back to normal when they are done using their transformation, causing it not to time out and allowing the user to transform again far quicker

-it has a Randomizer function that turns the user into a different amount of aliens at random moments, being randomly selective of the transformations

-The Galacticmatrix has a security lock system so that it can only be used by the user, as well as an alternate identification program if changes by outside forces occurs to the user.

-it has a built-in Universal Translator, Multiversal Translator, Multiversal Teleporter (including to the Null Void or the Phantom Zone)., Multiversal Communicator

-The Galacticmatrix could alter its size to fit the user's wrist.

-When transformed, the Galacticmatrix protects the user from negative effects with failsafes, including:

Failsafes:

>it has a failsafe that kicks in in the event that the user's life is in jeopardy. This feature turns them into the needed alien to survive

 >Reality Altering Negation: This Omnitrix can negate reality altering powers effectively preventing reality warpers from harming it and technically it's wielder.

>Theft: It is capable of changing it's own dimensions 3-D to 5-D etc.. making it incredibly difficult if not impossible to steal or take the Omnitrix.

>Transforming him into an alien that is only available in his Unlocked selection that can survive whatever near death scenario he might be in at the moment.

>Ectonurite Possession Attempts: This Omnitrix can negate the intagibilty abilities effectively preventing them from possessing it and technically it's wielder.

Exposure to Corrodium: This Omnitrix can provide it's wielder with a anti-radiation suit preventing its dangerous effects of corrodium from harming it's wielder.

-it has a distress signal function and homing device

-Communication Mode - it has a 2-way communication system and can pick up any communication signals, allowing Zach to communicate with others. This can only be activated when Zach touches the faceplate while it's inactivated.

-Merger Mode - used to merge an alien's abilities and appearance to the wielder, the wearer can transform segments of his body to use alien powers (either base, Ultimate, Super Ultimate, Supreme, Mega, Omni-Splice or Parasite/Celestial/Mystic-Enhanced forms), he can even use powers of up to 12 forms at once . (eg XRL8's legs, Diamondead's arms, Astrodactyl's wings, ect). This feature was recently updated to now allow the wearer to use Glitcher Mode when transformed, but only with base transformations.

-it could show a database image of all aliens unlocked      

-Decipher Mode: helps the user to solve alien puzzles and codes.

-Genetic Repair Mode - its able to repair genetic damage

-Healing Mode - used to protect the user or heal physical damage in allies and citizens. This can be used to revive a species if their DNA is present in the active database. This function is always activated for the user, optimizing their DNA to protect from disease and the body from harm.

- The Galacticmatrix is durable enough to take lasers and bullets .

-the Galacticmatrix allows the wearer to both create gadgets and weapons with DNA from the device

-The Galacticmatrix  can be controlled by voice command.

-Disguise Mode - Allows the wearer to disguise themselves, this mode allows Zach to hide in the   crowd, this mode changes clothes, voice, habits and others that are not noticeable as much as possible. When using this model, Zach says: "It's Disguise Time". 

-Technology Control - The Galacticmatrix has an adapter cable that lets it control some kinds of technology.

- Reset Function - can restore entire universes

- Pocket Storage Function - The device can store anything and anyone within a pocket dimension created by the device.

- Overload Mode - allowing the Galacticmatrix to short-out any electrical system it comes in contact with but renders it unusable for 3-6 days depending how much energy was used.

-Factory Mode-This mode removes all the firewall and outer shell cosmetics of the Galacticmatrix.

-Removal Prevention - If the Galacticmatrix is attacked, it will create a concentrated energy feedback blast to protect itself. If someone attempts to pull the Galacticmatrix from its user, the frame of the Galacticmatrix will become an infinitely elastic plasmic polymer

-Updating - The Galacticmatrix can receive automatic software and adapto-hardware updates

- Invisible Mode - Turns The Galacticmatrix Invisible, sides to both when transformed and untransformed. Also creates a firewall against both magical and technological detection methods.

-Maintenance Mode - Completely removes the outer shell and disables all functions, activating the "advanced diagnostics menu" in its place

-Protection Mode - When this mode is active, the Galacticmatrix creates an impenetrable forcefield to protect its wearer

-Simulations - The Galacticmatrix can create physical and mental simulations

-Teleporter - The Galacticmatrix has a built-in teleporter, but this is finicky, rarely used, and less reliant than other teleportation technology

-Atmospheric Regulation - The Galacticmatrix will automatically transform its wearer into a form that can survive in an atmosphere, including in space and water

- Auto Emergency Transformation  - allowing Zach to transform into an immune alien when a threat to his human body is detected. For example if he's tossed into an incinerator, he would be automatically transformed into Heatblast. It only functions like this when Zach's human however. And it will lock Zach in the alien form if it detects that the threat is long lasting, so Zach might be stuck as NRG for an hour after entering a Radioactive area like Chernobyl.

-Electroenergy Stabiliser - Stabilises all the different mechanisms of the Galacticmatrix .

-Infinite Probability Generator - A device that creates an infinite number of different transformations by simulating an infinite number of probabilities

-Micro Supercomputer - A quantum supercomputer that manages all the Galacticmatrix's functions, as well as storing all of its data

-Consciousness Preservation Dynamo - Allows its wearer to retain their consciousness when transformed

-Simulation Technology - Uses the Infinite Probability Generator and mentally adaptive settings to create accurate simulations. 

-Surge Protector - Prevents the Galacticmatrix from overloading.

-Nanoware Update Relay - Allows the Galacticmatrix 's system and nanotechnological structure to receive wireless updates.

Playlists - Wearers of the Galacticmatrix can create "playlists" of certain transformations for easy access.

-Protophysics Generator - Allows the Galacticmatrix to alter the laws of physics for its transformations.

-Standard Clothing Mode: The Galacticmatrix will give Zach's aliens a suit commonly used by the alien species, or without any suit, in case the species doesn't wear any. It also changes the alien's eye color from green to another if necessary.

-Stealth Mode: The Galacticmatrix will alter his appearance to blend in with the aliens suit. Usually used with Life-Lock Mode and the Standard Clothing Mode.

-GPS Mode: The Galacticmatrix can search for any object that needs to be obtained within 200 light years, and leads the user to the location of interest.

-Prime Transformations: The Galacticmatrix can transform the user into the selected alien but that alien is in the same age as the wearer and the longer the wearer ages, the aliens in the watch grow in age as well

-Life-Form Lock Mode : Allows the user to stay transformed for an extended period of time without a time-out.

-The Galacticmatrix can add extra features to alien forms in order to make them safer/more stable.

-Absolute Scanner Mode: he can scan Anodites, cybernetic beings, Mutants and Hybrids, undead and/or spiritual beings, infernal beings like Ghost Rider or Hellspawns, cosmic and interdimensional entities, Metahumans, etc. He is able to scan forms without DNA, for example concepts such as Life or Death.

The Galacticmatrix, also like the Omnitrix, displays colours which can mean these things:

Green: Active Mode

Red: Recharge Mode

Yellow: Scanner Mode

Blue: Recalibration Mode

Orange: Self-Destruct Mode

Black: Deactivated

Emerald: Master Control Mode

Mint : Randomizer Mode

Cobalt: Life Form Lock Mode

Lawn Green: Data Exchange Mode

Purple: Genetic Repair Mode

White: Reboot Mode

Grey: Inactive Mode

Pink: Healing Mode

Daisy: Reset Mode

Royal Blue: Disguise Mode

Gold: Decipher Mode

Burgundy: Communication Mode

Jade Green: Merger Mode

Cyan: Absolute Scanner Mode

Navy Blue: Stealth Mode

Teal: GPS Mode

Arctic Blue: Protection Mode

Silver Grey: Maintenance Mode

Chartreuse Yellow: Overload Mode

Cedar Brown: Standard Clothing Mode

Azure Blue: Factory Mode

PS: the omni in omni-enhanced, kix, naut are gonna be replaced by Galactic

PS: Simulation Technology only manages the Simulations function it doesn't create simulations itself  and the Nanoware Update Relay only manages incoming updates 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.3K 38
It started with an alien device did what it did
2.7K 98 17
this is the story of Izuku Midoriya an ordinary boy in a world full of the extraordinary who becomes the worlds greatest hero with the help of a devi...
1.8K 21 28
When Ben dies, the omnitrix finds itself a new host in the form of 14-year-old Izuku Midoriya. Will Izuku rise to the challenge, or will it all fall...
Hero Time By Wolf

Fanfiction

9.2K 389 22
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...