๐ŸŒŽThe Ruler of Everything ๐ŸŒŽ...

By WolfStarr22

What would happen if Saiki Met someone more powerful than him? I really like this Y/N because the idea of be... More

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Prolouge: An Atoll Just For me
S1 Ep1 Strange Beautiful Creature
S1 Ep2 Sports
S1 Ep3 Magic
S1 Ep4 Ghosts?
S1 Ep5 SPORTS TWO ELETRIC BOOGALOO
S1 Ep6 I FOUND YOU FAKER
Mini Ep1 A Fortune?
Mini Ep2 A Meeting Of Soulmates
S1 Ep7 New Years Surprise
Y/N's Closet 1 ENA
S1 Ep8 Love Is In The Air
S1 Ep9 Flex Tape
S1 Ep10 Video Game Boy!
Mini Ep3 Playground
S1 Ep11 Captain Starlight
S1 Ep12 Okinawa pt1
S1 Ep13 Okinawa pt2
Mini Ep 4 A Day With Touma
S1 Ep14 The Delinquent
S1 Ep15 School Festival
S1 Ep16 Merry Christmas Dirtbags
S1 Ep17 Tough Guy

S1 Ep0 A Family?

294 7 18
By WolfStarr22

That's right folks another reader insert big surprise ain't it woop woop lmao

Welp time for my first day in this world. If you're wondering why the title said episode 0 it's because I traveled to a point to before the actual anime series starts which would make sense since the manga itself had a volume 0 that wasn't adapted to the anime. But the reason why I traveled so far back is because I wanted the full experience of being in my favorite anime. Start to finish. Usually I leave after the series is over. Byt of course I sometimes leave a series if I get bored. Like I'd get bored of this place.

Another reason for this is so I can figure out living arrangements. I mean I can always go back to my island but Ill need a cover. Usually a motel will do because instead of paying for the month it's only the amount of night you stay there. Plus it's relatively cheap an believable that a teen could live someplace cheap. If it's nice enough I might spend a few actual night there and luckily mine wasn't half bad, almost like an apartment.

And so now the apartment is settled its grocery time. I got anomalous money to slend so might as well spend it. In the isle with the sweets I had spotted some coffe jelly. Perhaps I could us this for bribery. "Excuse me dear" I suddenly heard a sweet an cring voice as I saw them grabbing a coffee jelly. I quickly move out of the way and apologized.

When I looked over to the voice it was none other than Kurimi Saiki with her husband Kuniharu right beside her holding her hand. "Oh my!" She exclaimed "I don't think Ive seen yiu around before. Did you just move here?"

"Oh uh yeah actually" I chuckled awkwardly "I sure can't wait for school to start. Im sure PK academy has load of nice kids who could be my friends" Way to go Y/N that didn't sound akward at all.

"Oh you're going to PK acadamy? That's where our son is going to school! He's aroun your age" Well no duh Kuniharu it's a high school. "Say why don't you and your folks come on over for dinner. Then you can have a friend to help your way around the school" Geeze dude your worse than conversing than I am.

"Ah yeah that sound nice the only problem with that statement I that I don't have any 'folks' or family or caretakers" I admit better to say it now. Nobody wants their kid to hang out with someone with no adult supervision.

"So you live all by yourself? You poor thing" Kuniharu showed some sympathy seeing as his own parents were dead. Us orphans gotta stick together. "Well regardless we'd love to have you over."

"Well I can help you carry your groceries. I can always mine tomorrow if I cpuld stay for dinner" I decided to offer. Besides the husband seemed to struggle with the basket. "Here" I took the basket from him. It wa lik holding a bag of grapes. Was the all powerful Kusuo Saiki's father really this weak.

Kurumi seemed overly delighted. Perhaps its the thought that her son can finally make a friend. "Oh that's delightful Im Kurumi by the way and this is my husband Kuniharu" "It's a pleasure to meet you both. I'm Y/N" So formal.

★。・:**:・゚★

After a wonderful shopping trip of me carrying all the groceries like a big brave manly man boy without any help we arrived at their lovely home. "Ku we're home!" The lovely couple yelled out. And soon enough the aon came downstairs looking baftled at my presence. "Ku dear this is Y/N. They're going to be going to your school this year." His mother explained. "They're also going to stay for dinner tonight so why don't you two go play while I cook something nice." She then leaned in to whisper something that I assume is on the account of me being an orphan and to be nice.

After setting the groceries on the counter I was ordered by the parents to go play video games in Kusuo's room while they discuss something important. It was an akward moment of silence between the two of us. "Uh so um hows it going?" I was met with silence and a thumb up. "Uh well Ya know dude I gotta be up front with ya about something" He's gonna find about the powers one way or another.

Soon came a long convoluted explanation of my whole backstory thing from the prologue. The island. The reality warping. The dimension hopping. The anime but let's be honest he was already awre he was in an anime. And then of course a vigorous rant about the multiverse and all that bullshittery about a carbon universe where the only difference being to the right by a single millimeter.

"So you're telling me that you're giving up my introverted dream of being alone on an island with no responsibilities and all you could ever want just because you're lonely?"  He telepathically asked in an aggressive manner. "Trust me dude if you were alon for as long I wa it grows on you like moss grows on a rock. I'd gladly take you one of these days. And besides the reality thing takes a lot out of me. In the end I jusy wanna have some sort of normal 'relationship' in these goofy fun worlds eith adventure. In a way we're both highly powerful beings looking for some sense of universal normalcy in our lives" Unfortunately to the stubborn psychic he couldn't help agree on that last part. Besides he could me knowing every thing that's going to hppen to his advantage seeing as he'll finally know what Nendork could do.

★。・:**:・゚★  

Soon enough dinner was served and eaten. Afterwards I had offered to do the dishes. After protest from the parents not to I cam with an excellent argument. "It no biggie really. I like hand washing dishes it makes me feel so accomplished seeing something so dirty become so clean. And when Im done I can be like 'hey look! I did that! Look at you go Y/N. You're so good at cleaning stuff'" I lause for moment. "I also just like playing with the bubbles"I giggled and rubbed the back of my head.

Once done with the dishes I was about to leave but Kuniharu politely asked for me to stay and sit at the table. And so I did. I noticed that Saiki had a shocked look in his eyes. What were his parents planning and why are they going through it? "Well Y/N I know we only met you today but you're so kind abd seemed to get along with our little Kusuo." Kurimi started. "We don't want to seem rude or pressure you or anything but since you don't exactly have a family of your own me and my hubby have been discussing if we could possibly foster you and have you be part of ours for a while. Again no pressure" What sort of cringe cliche is the author trying to go at?

God cliches aside it felt so nice to be asked that. In all of my days across the multiverse I've never had any sort if family to tak care of me. Oh god why does my face feel wet? Am I seriously crying in front of people I just met? How embarrassing, they seemed worried. "Oh Im so sorry dear I didn't-" "No it's fine it's just" I cut them off and sobbed  "NOBODY'S EVER ASKEE ME TO BE PART OF THEIR FAMILY BEFORE WAAAAHHH OF COURSE I DO!"

After getting tissues and being calmed down by the parents I regained my strength to properly form sentences. "Thank you so much" I weezed out. "But I assume you made this decision after Kusuo told you what I told him right?" The parents seemed confused and looked over to their son who was eating coffee. Fucker didn't tell them.

And now for a second even more convoluted explanation with of courae leaving the part out of them being in an anime because I don't think the parents could handle it that well. "So you're telling me despite telling you this already and knowing that your parents were gonna try and foster me through via telepathy that you didn't bother to mention to them that they're going to take care of a depressed, lonely, dimension hopping reality warper?" "In my defense I couldn't find a good tim to tell them without them freaking out"

The parents were now as happy as ever. Not only they have a new loving addition to the family it's someone who could understand and understand their powerful son on a personal level that they could.

Kuniharu was mostly glad that he has someone othe than his with that'll treat him with love respect. J bet I can break him. I turned to the new father and held his hand with both of mine like a little kid would. "So you're my Pa now. Can you yold my hand and tell me you're proud of me?" I was going to break myself too with this one. "Uh way to go um superstar!" Both me and Kuniharu was holding back tears. "I'm a superstar?

The night had ended with me crying myself to sleep out of joy. I had heard the pathetic father do the same.

I guess I'm a Saiki now.

🌎

(Hope this plot point ain't to cringe. I thought it would be fun to make people cry. Crying is fun)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 85.1K 93
โ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜, another annoying classmate, another bothersome lunch break, and another student. Another student who has secr...
713K 25K 39
"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so they rest comfortably against the back of h...
126K 2.6K 15
โ—ค โ”€โ”€โ”…โ”…โ”„โ”„*เณƒ:.โœงโœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹†โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉโ‹† (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...
329K 10.4K 41
**Saiki ; Another new transfer, I've lost count of how many there have been now...Hopefully they're normal, someone like Satou from Year 2...** Saiki...