His (HAESOO)[18+]

By hollytrag

Jung Hae-in, a member of the third generation chaebol, has everything but a good personality. He always gets... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three

Eighteen

859 29 4
By hollytrag

Every single person working at the Jung's business company were busy doing their jobs. Likewise, the board members in particular were more than busy in a meeting to disclose the next big move towards its subsidiaries. Haein was talking and giving his point of view in regards to the potential of their up and coming subsidiaries that showed great potential for the future. He also was appointing all of the progress that he was able to make with the subsidiaries that were under his responsibility.

Kyung young looked at his son with admiration and satisfaction, he was delighted with the fact that Haein was being consistent throughout these years with his responsibilities towards the company. He knew that the other board members were also impressed with his son, which was a positive image to have as the heir of the company. Kyung young was finally seeing the results of his doctrine put upon his son.

"So, if we want to get great results in the future we must consider investing in the smaller ones first." Haein uttered and ended his presentation in front of the board members. Instantly his father clapped his hands for his son and followed right after with the applause of all the other board members.

"Fantastic presentation Haein...I do believe that investing in the smaller ones will get us secured and give us great results in the future. We need to start investing in them before it's too late!" Kyung young uttered and looked at every single one in the room. Everyone exchanged glances with pleasant faces.

"For those who agree with the chairman's suggestion raise your hand!" The secretary Choi uttered to the board members. Instantly all of them raised their hands giving kyung young the the power to make the final decision.

"It's settled then!! We will start investing in those small companies as soon as possible and I want my son, Haein, to be in charge of this."

"Thank you for your time." Kyung young uttered and immediately left the room alongside his son. Upon arriving at his office kyung young hugged his son tightly.

"I'm so proud of you Haein. You have no idea how proud you are making me feel right now!!."

"You convinced them in an instant with your sharp and strong presentation but most importantly because of your charisma and intelligence!!!" Kyung young uttered to his son while holding his face.

"Thank you father!!!"

"I have been working non stop on helping out as much as I can." Haein uttered.

"If you keep this up...you will be able to replace me without a doubt. I'm sure the members of the board have already seen how reliable and fit you are to be the chairman of this company." Kyung young uttered, Haein smiled and quickly walked to the counter table and fetched himself a glass of whiskey.

"Well yeah that's the plan right?" Haein uttered and then took a big sip from his glass. Kyung young chuckled and quickly sat on his sofa and motioned Haein to sit down.

"And how's everything with Ji Hye?" Kyung young uttered all of a sudden. Haein was surprised that his father changed the subject so fast.

"Eh??....she's fine!! I..I don't get to spend much time with her since I'm always working!"

"But she understands me, I guess !" Haein uttered. Kyung young smiled and then crossed his legs while sitting on the sofa.

"And you guys haven't talked about having kids any time soon?" Kyung young asked. Haein was taking another sip from his drink when his father asked which caught him by surprise. He immediately starting coughing non stop.

"What??"

"No...why the sudden question??!" Haein asked while trying to recover from his coughs .

"Well...I just think it's a bit strange that a young couple like you guys haven't tried for a baby yet. Like what are you guys waiting for??? I'm more than ready to be a grandfather!!" Kyung young uttered with a big smile on his face. Haein felt suffocated and furious by that question, he had no interest in having any kids with someone he didn't love. He didn't want to bring a child into a loveless marriage like theirs.

"To be honest, I don't want any kids father!! I'm good like this!!" Haein uttered with confidence in his voice. Kyung young's face immediately turned into disappointment.

"What are you saying??"

"Have you talked about this with Ji Hye??" Kyung young asked.

"No..not yet!!" Haein answered back.

"Haein!!!...don't be selfish...and consider having at least one kid with her!! She must be eager to be a mom and you should please her in that aspect." Kyung young uttered. Haein immediately put down his glass on the center table and looked sternly at his father.

"I have pleased people my whole life..!!!....especially you father!! and now you want me to please her too!!!??"

"You of all people know that I don't want a kid with her...because this marriage with Ji Hye was just for convenience and not because of love. So I won't bring a child into this mess and that's final!!!" Haein uttered and stormed out of his father's office. Kyung young sighed loudly and sulked upon seeing his son's behavior.

"It looks like you haven't forgotten about that wench." Kyung young mumbled under his breath with seething eyes.

~

Haein was trying to control his anger inside his office but his father's words were still lingering inside his head. He leaned his back fully against the backrest and tilted his head upward. His eyes landed on the lamp hanging on the ceiling and his vision drifted away slowly into fragments of his imagination. He was seeing Jisoo's face smiling back at him, with her eyes never leaving his. He was daydreaming about her when suddenly Kang woo entered his office abruptly. Haein immediately snapped out of his dreamy thoughts and looked at Kang woo with terrified eyes.

"SHIT!!!"

"Knock before coming in....you almost gave me a heart attack!!" Haein uttered while panting and holding onto his chest. Kang woo didn't say anything back and kept staring at Haein with a weird look onto his face. Kang woo slowly walked towards Haein's desk and leaned his hands against it. Haein was confused as to why Kang woo was acting so strange.

"Kang woo!!!?"

"What is wrong with you??"

"You look like you have seen a ghost or something!!" Haein uttered with a slight grin on his face.

"You won't believe this"

"I have finally got some news about Jisoo!!" Kang woo uttered in a hurry. Haein's heart stopped for a moment, he slowly stood up from his chair and looked surprised at his friend.

"What?? You are not joking right?"

"Did they find her???? Please tell me it's good news!" Haein uttered in desperation.

"You won't believe it Haein but.....she's still in Seoul." Kang woo uttered. Haein quickly walked over to Kang woo on the other side of his desk and grabbed Kang woo by the arms.

"Are you serious??" Haein asked in disbelief.

"Yes.....they found her but....they are still tracking down her house since they saw her on tv two weeks ago." Kang woo uttered back. Haein's eyes were reflecting pure joy, confusion, and despair.

"But...how did they find her on tv???" Haein asked. Kang woo slightly tilted his head sideways and slowly placed his hand on Haein's shoulder.

"They told me she debuted on stage as a solo artist." Kang woo uttered. Haein surprised by Kang woo's words opened his eyes widely.

"She....she's pursuing a singing career?" Haein mumbled to himself and quickly stepped back with a smile on his face.

"Kang woo where is she I need to see her!!" Haein uttered in desperation.

"They are not sure yet but they are gathering information to know her upcoming events' schedules."

"In the mean time, I sent you a link so you can watch her performance from 2 weeks ago. It was amazing and she got amazing reactions from people that are now her fans." Kang woo uttered and looked at Haein who was still in shock by all of this. Haein quickly sat on his desk's chair and picked up his phone.

"I will leave you then so you can see her" Kang woo uttered and left the office. Haein gulped hard and was nervous to click the link on his phone. After taking a deep breath he slowly tapped the link on the screen and that's when he immediately saw her. His body tensed up and his eyes were getting glassy. He just couldn't believe that after so long he was finally seeing her again, and she was still or even more beautiful now. He felt his heart beating hard and fast every time the cameraman zoomed in on her face.

"Kim jisooo....my love...." Haein uttered while tears began to form in his smiling eyes.

~

Jisoo was in the changing room trying some fits for her next performance. She was going to sing in a huge and important music festival in Korea. She was excited to appear in that festival since a lot of music lovers were going to be there. Everything was going really fast for jisoo, her popularity was growing like crazy since her debut stage that happened 2 weeks ago. Everyone in Korea were talking about her.

"Mi-young dear!!! Are you done?? I have someone here that I want you to meet." Minjoon uttered while knocking on the door.

"Yes...give me a second!!" Jisoo uttered and immediately opened the door to her changing room. Upon stepping out she instantly noticed the man beside Minjoon. Jisoo unconsciously smiled at him and immediately averted her eyes to Minjoon.

"Mi-young !!"

"I would like you to meet the man who made it possible for your name to be on the list of the festival."

"He's the director of the Busan summer festival, but also owner of the major retailing business company in Korea, Mister Kim Min-kyu." Minjoon voiced with excitement in front of Jisoo. Jisoo couldn't stop feeling a bit strange and kept smiling back nervously.

"Hello Miss Mi-young, it's a pleasure meeting you today." Min kyu uttered with a pleasant smile on his face. Jisoo was perplexed when she saw him smiling at her so brightly. It was as if she had never seen such a beautiful smile before in her whole life. They both shook hands and were staring at each other like there was nobody else in the room. Minjoon noticed this and quickly cleared his throat. Jisoo snapped out of her staring contest with min kyu and quickly averted her attention towards Minjoon.

"Well now that you have both met each other we can talk about the details that entails performing at the festival." Minjoon uttered loudly. Min kyu looked at Minjoon and nodded his head as a sign of approval.

"Yes...that's the main reason why I came here!" Min kyu uttered and quickly looked back at Jisoo once again with glistening eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.1K 61
Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungkook, who will enter her life.
19K 765 10
[ COMPLETED ] ✅ I won't ask you to wait If you don't ask me to stay
387K 13.4K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
402K 16.2K 41
High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who has nothing. Mostly Chaelisa.