Four

Jisoo wasn't feeling well while she was making breakfast in the kitchen

Jisoo wasn't feeling well while she was making breakfast in the kitchen. Jiyeon noticed her sister's discomfort and went over to her in the kitchen.

"Are you okay? You look terrible!" Jiyeon asked when she saw Jisoo's pale face. Jisoo looked away from her sister and frowned at her question.

"Ugh, I don't know, I just feel terrible! I have an upset stomach and a terrible headache." Jisoo called out to her sister. Jiyeon looked at Jisoo worriedly and quickly approached her by the stove.

"Go sit down, I will continue cooking your food." Jiyeon said and grabbed the pan from Jisoo's hand. Jisoo quickly looked at Jiyeon and hugged her from behind.

"Thank you!" Jisoo said and slowly walked over to the table. Jiyeon quickly finished cooking the food and served it on a plate. She took the plate and placed it on the table in front of Jisoo.

"You should also take some medicine."

"Here, take this!!....it will help you with your upset stomach." Jiyeon said and sat down next to Jisoo at the table. Jisoo obeyed her sister and quickly swallowed the two pills with water.

"How did it go at work yesterday?" Jiyeon asked Jisoo. Jisoo knew that Jiyeon wasn't just asking because she wanted to know about her performance or her day at work, but because she wanted to know if she was with Haein again last night.

"It was great...Minjoon made a new set for me on stage...and it's amazing." Jisoo said while putting a piece of bread into her mouth. Jiyeon looked at her sister suspiciously and leaned against the back of the chair.

"Aaannd...what about Haein? Did you go out with him again after the show ended?" Jiyeon asked, staring directly into Jisoo's eyes. Jisoo quickly dropped the fork on the table and looked sternly at her sister's side of the table.

 Jisoo quickly dropped the fork on the table and looked sternly at her sister's side of the table

"Jiyeon...why...why do I have to tell you if I went with him or not? This is tiring, I just want some privacy." Jisoo said and quickly got up from the chair and walked over to the kitchen area with the plate in her hands. Jisoo put the plate in the sink and tried to wash the dirty plates. Jiyeon was silent for a second and closed her eyes, frustrated by the simple fact that her sister was dating a chaebol, which could be a huge scandal if they caught her with him.