Nineteen

Haein was on his way to Busan to see Jisoo for the very first time after years of searching for her. He was so eager to see her that he decided to travel down to Busan in the early morning. Kang woo was driving the car and was happy that Haein was finally going to meet Jisoo again after so long.

"Hey...how are you feeling right now?" Kang woo asked upon seeing Haein's eyes closed from the rearview mirror. Haein immediately opened his eyes and looked at Kang woo.

"I'm happy....but I'm also scared! I don't know it's just a weird feeling that I have right now!" Haein uttered while rubbing the back of his head.

"But scared of what exactly?? That she will not want to see you?" Kang woo asked.

"Yes...I'm afraid that she won't even let me see her or talk to her!! Like there's a reason why she left me!!! It's just that she didn't tell me why!!!" Haein uttered with sadness in his eyes.

"I see...you are right!! Maybe this is a bad idea to go and see her then?" Kang woo asked while still staring at Haein occasionally from the rearview mirror.

"Yes maybe!!...but I can't just not go ....I need to see her and ask her why she left me!!! I need to know!!!" Haein uttered while looking out the window.

After driving for almost 5 hours straight to Busan they finally arrived at their hotel and checked in at the reception desk for their rooms. And after changing themselves into something more comfortable they both rapidly headed towards the festival.
~

"Mi young it's your time to go on stage!" The festival organizer alerted Jisoo. Jisoo quickly walked with her team to the back of the stage.
Jisoo was nervous, this was the first time she was going to perform in front of twenty thousand people. Her hands were sweaty,  making the microphone slippery in her hand. Minjoon noticed Jisoo's nervousness and quickly tapped her shoulder.

"Mi young!!...everything is going to be alright...just enjoy it to the fullest today..." Minjoon uttered to Jisoo. Jisoo looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Thank you!" Jisoo uttered. Suddenly Jisoo heard her stage name out loud and the crowd started screaming like crazy. This startled Jisoo but she immediately took a deep breath and sprinted towards the main stage.

"HELLO EVERYONE !!"

"HELLO EVERYONE !!"

"My name is Mi Young and this song is dedicated to all of you who came to see me today !!" Jisoo uttered loudly to the crowd and every single one of them cheered loudly back at her. The band instantly started playing and Jisoo began to sing right after. Haein, whom was in the crowd stared from a far distance how Jisoo was totally owning the stage and singing in front of so many people. He was so proud of her and kept looking at her from the big screen. A wide smile with pure eyes of satisfaction immediately invaded his face. Kang woo looked back at Haein and saw his friend being mesmerized by Jisoo on the stage, Kang woo smiled and placed his right arm around Haein's neck.