Little Baby Evans

By user1022838

A Chris Evans MDLB story in which Yn helps him through the journey of becoming his motherly figure. Would you... More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬?
𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭
𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴

𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘵 2

1K 12 5
By user1022838

"I'm so s-sorry!" Is all Sebastian had said while still crying in his frozen position.

"Oh Seb, it's okay. Here, it's alright." Yn cooed & motioning her hands to be by her. Chris didn't know what to say. His best friend was in tears because of him. He had felt horrible. Not soon after realizing, Chris has started shedding some tears, sobs, and now Yn has two grown men crying in her arms.

"Oh sweethearts, you guys. It's alright, it's alright. I'm here now. We're all good. Seb, hon, it's okay. No need for tears. Chris has forgiven you." She said softly as he nodded a bit but still cried. "M-made him c-cry though! 'S not the same!" Sebastian cried out, oh how your heart felt so bad for him.

"Aw sweetheart. It's okay. Let's just have a cuddle, hm?" As she brings Seb closer to the both of them. Once they all got situated, Chris & Seb peacefully fell asleep on Yn's side. Yn in awe, she rested for a little bit too. It was about a 30 minute nap for all of em until Chris rustled a bit in Yn's arms, waking up and seeing sebastian beside her too.

You would think Chris would be okay with Sebastian curled up in her side, I mean yes jealousy could occur obviously but what happens next going through Chris's mind, no one saw coming. He huffed & puffed, jealous of how close he was to his girlfriend. Not so long after, he started shoving and hurting Sebastian, waking him up.

"O-oww h-hey dude?! O-owww s-stop!!!" He whimpered seeing his friend punch him in the arm, hard. "S-stop Chris it h-hurts!" His voice cracked being in pain. All of the sudden Yn woke up and heard the noise. "Hey hey hey what's going on? Chris?! What on earth are you doing?!" She yelled seeing him trying to pry his friend off his girlfriend.

"N-no! MINE! OFF!" He yelled back at Sebastian when he was in such fright hiding behind Yn's body. "Christopher Robert, you stop this right now! You're making Seb cry & hurt! What is wrong with you?!" She said in anger. Chris then stopped what he was doing. He's never seen Yn this angry or never said "what is wrong with you" when she was mad. It was a point of realization that Chris had made a big mistake.

Suddenly, the giant bearded man looked at Yn with fright in his eyes. His lips began to jut out, eyes began to tear up, and soon enough, his childlike sobs were heard. Yn was in shock too, what could've made him this upset? Was it something she said? Hmmm perhaps it was. She didn't know what to do. A). She has a crying man beside her holding his arm in hurt and B). She also has another crying man because of some reason.

All she could do was of course comfort or at least try to. "Oh honey. Chris? It's alright sweetheart. I'm sorry that I yelled." She said softly, but Chris was still to scared in a fright so he backed away while he cried. Sebastian on the other hand was just hiding behind Yn at the time, sniffling while his cries ceased.

"Seb, sweetheart, can you wait for me in the other room? I know cuddling & comforting is nice right now but I have to find out what's going on with Chris. Can you do that for me sweetheart?" Yn cooed softly as Sebastian nodded a bit with his puppy eyes & jutted lip. "P-promise more c-cuddles?" He replied looking at you. "I promise." You smile a bit while he walks out slowly.

Once Seb is out of the room, Yn makes her way toward her crying baby. "Christopher." She says softly not trying to intrigue anything else happening. "I don't know what made you so upset back there with you hurting Sebastian and then all of the sudden crying relentlessly but honey that was not so kind of you hurting your friend. I know you feel bad, I do but what you did is not right. I know you're 35 years old and should know better but honey, the way you've been acting since the party, it's like a child.

(Continued)

I don't know if it's stress or fame but whatever it is, we can talk about it later. For now love, I think you need to go in time out. Yes, I know it seems childish and stuff but it has to be done. I wouldn't want you to leave set early because of it. Only 30 minutes babe and we'll see how things will be then. Here, you can sit in the chair facing the wall and I'll be over here. I won't leave or anything. Just 30 mins love." She said while helping Chris over there.

"N-nooo! P-please I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry. Please don't make me. P-pl-please!" He cried. "I'm sorry honey but it's for the best." Yn replied to the sobs. It broke you me heart, it truly did but he needed to learn his lesson. It was a hassle and heartbreak trying to get Chris to stay in the chair and in the corner. He would use every use of his strength to just get out of that corner.

It got to a point where you would have to stay 5ft from him so he wouldn't get out of his spot. His cries were still heard but not as loud, just in sadness. "Uh uh uh honey. Turn around." Yn says softly. "I-I'm s-sorry. Please I wanna be with y-you!" He cried. "I know you do hon but you need to stay there for 25 more minutes." She said checking her watch.

(Think of that scene from the basketball diaries where Jimmy wanted the drugs and he's crawling over to the guy in the chair)

Chris's reaction was obvious, he still cried, crawled, and sobbed to be with her but it had to happen. If he wanted to act like a kid, here's how we play that game. "Shh shh sweetheart it's okay. I'm right here. It's okay. No need for tears love. Take some deep breaths." Yn cooed looking back and hearing Chris's breaths being louder and louder due to the cries.

Of course your heart broke at the sight seeing him like this but how else would be react? "Breathe honey." She cooed placing her hand on his back to help him. Soon enough, after a little bit of comfort, his breathing was back to normal. After what took forever, his "timeout" was officially done.

"Love." You coo. "You're all done hon. You're all done." She says while Chris runs/crawls into her embrace. "I-I'm so sorry! I-I don't I'm so sorry Yn! P-please don't d-do that a-again!" He sobbed. Oh how hurt this man was broke you up. "I promise sweetie I'll never do that again. I'm sorry too. It's alright. Shh shh I'm here." She replied softly, hugging the giant man.

After Chris had calmed down a bit you then both made your way back to where set was. "Everything all good? Seb came back here pouting & teary eyed." Scarlett said to Yn. "Everything is fine now. He just needed some comfort and some other things. He needs to apologize to sebastian, I think some jealousy got carried in the wrong direction." Yn replied. "Ahh I see." Scarlett nodded.

"Chris, do you have something to say to Seb?" She said softly as the man froze. "Uh Um, I-I'm sorry s-Seb for hitting you and h-hurting your feelings. I-I didn't mean to make y-you cry." He sighed & stuttered. Sebastian had whimpered a bit hearing Chris's apology but had accepted it. "It's o-okay. Im sorry too if i did something. I never meant it that way." He replied.

"B-best friends a-again?" Chris stuttered with a slight smile. "Best friends." Seb smiled back. Both Yn and Scarlett cooed at the sight seeing the boys happy again. "All ready for set again boys?" Mark (Bruce) asked as he walked towards them. "Y-yeah we're ready." Chris smiled. "Try not to punch me in the face this time." He chuckled while Seb doing the same. "Haha I won't...I'll try." He winked.

After a while that Chris and Sebastian had finished their scenes, Yn was always right by Chris to see how he was doing and the Russo brothers didn't mind. About 15 minutes later, Yn had been sitting in Chris's set chair when all of the sudden he came crying to you. "Oh honey! What's wrong? What happened?" She asked while bring him into her embrace.

No answer, just cries. Sebastian then came by and whispered/mouthed to Yn "check his pants," she then looked down and saw he had an accident. "Oh baby, it's okay. Here, let's go to the bathroom and get cleaned up, hm?" She cooed softly, having them both walk slowly to the bathroom. "Thank you." Yn said as she turned to see Seb. He just smiled and waved.

Chris's cries weren't that loud but it almost got to a point where it would be. "Shhh shhh babe. It's alright. Just a little accident. Don't worry, I brought an extra set of clothes." She said as they made their way into the restroom.

"Here sweetheart, it's okay. I'm here. Let's have you lay down love. I can change you." Yn said softly while pulling down his shorts. She had his extra pair of underwear, and pants to change into for set, wipes and powder as well. Soon enough, after Yn had wiped him down and cleaned him his cries were subsided a bit.

"I-I'm so s-sorry! I-I didn't m-mean too!!!" He said starting to cry again. "Hey hey hey, it's okay love, it's okay. Don't worry. You're all changed and everything. I know it's tough and stressful. But love, if this keeps happening, which I don't mind changing you, I think it's best to switch to diapers if you don't know what's going on and to play it safe." She said softly, holding her boyfriend in her arms.

"I-I just don't know what's g-going in with me. I-I'm too old to be wetting the bed, having a-accidents, and wetting my c-cl-cloth-es! He cried. All you can do was comfort him in that moment because your words weren't helping the way you thought they would.

"I promise you it'll be okay love. We'll talk about later. It's gonna be alright." She said as she kissed his forehead. Chris had just sniffled a bit and wiped his nose. "W-wanna be y-your baby." He sniffled a bit, mumbling into our shirt. "You'll always be my baby love, always. Now let's get back to set hon, you still have a few scenes left." She smiled softly, helping him up as well.

Once everything was settled and his cries were gone, you both then returned to set. You knew that you had to explain to the whole crew what was going on but it'll have to be for a later time. "Alright love, you'll be done very soon. I'll be here the whole time if you need me." She said softly, hugging him into her embrace. "G-gonna miss you." He sniffles while making a pouty face. "Awe hon, I'll miss you too but it's going to be okay." Yn replied.

About 2 hours later, Chris was then done with his scenes and so was Sebastian. "Hey boys! All done for today!" Yn cheered. "Mhm!" Seb laughed along. "C-can we still uhm c-cuddle? B-been waiting all day..." Seb asked quietly, looking at the ground. "Of course! We all can." Yn winked while looking at Chris. "Mhm! W-wanna cuddle with Seb 'n you." Chris said while leaning towards you.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She smiled, holding Chris's hand while Sebastian followed. They then made it onto the room they were in bed for and sat on the couch. Yn was in the middle and then each of the boys were on her side, making sure they got 50/50 sharing.

"You can go back to sleep boys if you're tired. I'll be here, it's alright." She smiled softly and both of them yawned. "T-thank you." Seb said softly while falling asleep. "M-missing my moms cuddles and this makes up for it." He added in his sleepy voice. Yn was in AWH of herself but she then looked at Chris and saw him passed out.

"Sweet dreams boys." She cooed while carefully running her hands through their soft brownish locks. And that's how the rest of "set" went. Two boys, cuddled by her side while she softly hummed. Oh what a girl can dream.

THE END! I hope you all enjoyed this part two chapter! I wonder what would be next...? How would Chris react if he had to be in diapers? Hmmmm guess you'll have to find out! Thank you all for the support & your love/enjoyment for this book! I appreciate & love all of you ❤️!

Thank you all also fo 2K reads on "ᴊᴀx ɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ?" !!! Ahhhhhh so happy!!! Anyways, make sure to leave a vote, comment, or save to library if you'd like! I'll see you all soon! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
644K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
293K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...