Broken || Harry styles

By Cynical1dx

“Someone once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person for you may cut yourself of the shatte... More

Broken - Harry Styles
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Im sorry!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Q & A
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter turdyseven
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
I LOVE YOU
:(

im sorry

3.5K 52 3
By Cynical1dx

You guys probably hate me and I'm sorry. But I just haven't had the drive to write lately. I don't want to post if My heart isn't fully in it. I started writing on a limb I didn't take the time to plan out the details and now I'm stuck and I have no idea how to continue.

Good news though ((: I've decided to. rewrite and change some things hoping to get it published by the end of this year. So thank You guys so so so much for reading and commenting and being so supportive. I was in a not so good place when I started this story and you've GUYS helped me through my darkness and I hope I have too, in any way.

If it weren't for yall I wouldn't have found my love for writing. I might post a couple  chapters to finish it off but no guarantee when!

Harry and Melodys story will live on!! I'm so stoked to start the new and improved version of "Broken" and I hope you guys will enjoy it. I love you thank you thank you. If you have any questions or just need a friend you can always message me or dm me or whatever!!

SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SUN SHINES  I LOVE YOU.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME OR HELODY

twitter: mxkhala

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 89 2
One-shot scenario After not hearing from Harry for a long while, the order started to get worried. A few of the members left to go check up on him...
20.1K 879 39
What if seeing each other again changed everything? -Sequel to Broken-
889K 26.9K 40
A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person, for you may cut yourself on their shattered pieces.
11.2K 1.4K 80
Do you what it feels like to get hurt by the one and only person you love and trust? Do you know the pain and suffering you go through because of it...