𝘋𝘠𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘒𝘈//𝘒.𝘉𝘢...

0-moonch1ld द्वारा

"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of... अधिक

꧁𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋꧂
꧁𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘖 𝘍𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘚꧂
1. 𝘑𝘈𝘗𝘈𝘕..??
2. 𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖
꧁𝘝𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘕 𝘍𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘚꧂
3. 𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘉𝘈𝘓𝘚, 𝘠𝘈𝘒𝘜𝘡𝘈, 𝘒𝘐𝘋𝘚 & 𝘉𝘜𝘎𝘚
4. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘕
5. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘌𝘊𝘜𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕
6. 𝘈𝘕 𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋 & 𝘈 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘕
7. 𝘐𝘛𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏
8. 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘚𝘈𝘝𝘐𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘐𝘚 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌
9. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘏 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕
10. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘌𝘚 & 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘈𝘋 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘌𝘚
11. 𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒
12. 𝘋𝘜𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛, 𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘓 𝘉𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘋𝘖𝘞𝘕 𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘋
13. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌
14. 𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘏𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘔𝘠 𝘖𝘞𝘕 𝘉𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘋
15. 𝘏𝘌'𝘚 𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘚 𝘛𝘖𝘖? 𝘊'𝘔𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘈𝘕, 𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘝𝘈𝘊𝘠
16. 𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘚
꧁𝘚𝘜𝘗𝘗𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘊𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘍𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘚꧂
17. 𝘚𝘖 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘌...
18. 𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘛 𝘛𝘖𝘖 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘙 𝘗𝘈𝘛𝘏𝘚?
19. 𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘠, 𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠
20. 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘈 𝘊𝘖𝘐𝘕
21. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘐𝘕
22. 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚
23. 𝘚𝘖 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌
24. 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘖𝘕𝘓𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘋
25. 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘌𝘙
26. 𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘞𝘈𝘙
27. 𝘚𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘔𝘈𝘚
28. 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘐 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘎𝘖 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌
29. 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘚 𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘔𝘌𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚
30. 𝘈𝘉𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘠 𝘈𝘊𝘘𝘜𝘐𝘙𝘌𝘋 : 𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘈𝘓 𝘊𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘐𝘚
31. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘉𝘉𝘖𝘙𝘕 𝘈𝘚𝘚 𝘠𝘖𝘜 '𝘓𝘓 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘔𝘌𝘌𝘛
32. 𝘌𝘝𝘐𝘓, 𝘞𝘌'𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘚𝘏𝘌'𝘚 𝘌𝘝𝘐𝘓, 𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘋𝘌𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘐𝘛𝘓𝘠
33. 𝘈 𝘝𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘕, 𝘈 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘖 & 𝘈 𝘒𝘌𝘠
34. 𝘐 𝘏𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘓𝘠 𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘛 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘏𝘖𝘞 𝘐 𝘒𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘝𝘐𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚
35. 𝘐𝘔 𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌
36. 𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘒𝘈 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌
37. 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘗 𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘋𝘌𝘋
38. 𝘊𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘚 𝘔𝘠 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘖𝘗𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘋𝘐𝘌
39. 𝘔𝘈𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘐𝘙
40. 𝘑𝘜𝘋𝘈𝘚
42. 𝘈𝘜𝘋𝘈𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠
43. 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘈 𝘉𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘛
44. 𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎
45. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘖𝘔 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘖𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘈 𝘐𝘚 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌
46. 𝘖𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘜𝘗𝘖𝘕 𝘈 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔
47. 𝘐 𝘎𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘞𝘌'𝘓𝘓 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞
48. 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘖𝘕
49. 𝘚𝘈𝘔𝘌 𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕, 𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘚
50. 𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘊𝘈 𝘏𝘈𝘚 𝘈 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘉𝘓𝘌𝘔
51. 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘌𝘈𝘙 𝘊𝘈𝘗𝘌𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘗𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘈𝘊𝘒𝘠
52. 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘏 𝘉𝘌𝘋
53. 𝘖𝘕𝘓𝘠 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘌
꧁𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘠𝘖𝘜꧂

41. 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘕𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ?

2.5K 115 42
0-moonch1ld द्वारा

Williams' breathing was unstable, and he was quaking. He was on his hands and knees, eyes wide and staring at the pool of blood on the ground formed by the blood dripping from his head. 'Shit..' He thought. But unfortunately for him, he couldn't sit in shock for too long, not after he glimpsed the reflection of Y/n holding the shattered bottle coated with his own blood. Y/n's eye twitched with anger when he activated his quirk and slipped under the door. "Y/n-" "Shut the fuck up." She snapped at the confused shouts of her teammates and friends, silencing them before kicking the locked door down and strode out of the room. She wasn't gonna let him go, not over her cold rotting corpse.

"Hahaha... oh my.. Hahaha.. " Shigaraki giggled quietly, making the shocked and confused heroes turn to look at him. "The fuck are you cackling at?!" Katsuki spat. "Hahahahaha...! Mole! She caught the mole! She's gonna kill him hahaha! Atta girl!" The ex-villain smiled manically, pointing at the laptop that was sitting open in front of Y/n's abandoned seat. "Oh shit.." Katsuki muttered. He didn't know what was on the laptop, he didn't care. But he'd never seen Y/n that angry, and if a traitor is involved, then shit is going to go down. So without looking back, he bolted, sprinting out of the door to catch Y/n before she did something really bad.

Benji rolled his chair closer to the table and grabbed the laptop and pressed play on the video file that was opened. Midoriya and Todoroki stared at his face and noticed how it transformed from focused to shocked. Benji looked up from the screen, teary eyed. He looked at the two heroes, then at the door. "She's gonna rip his head off.. You have to stop her.." He said, his voice barely above a whisper. The two ran out of the room, leaving Benji with the laptop and an unconscious Shigaraki. They didn't have time to lock him up again, and they needed a quick solution to make sure he doesn't do anything funny. So they knocked the daylights out of him.

Y/n used the broken shard to cut some slits into her pencil skirt to allow her better movement. She cast aside her suit jacket and pulled back her shoulders, snapping off the first few buttons on her shirt that would constrict her movement. "Where the fuck are you hiding?!" She shouted out, her voice, the click of her heels and the cracking of her knuckles reached the shaking Williams ears. He was holding onto his head while slumped onto a wall, trying to stop the bleeding. He was hiding, because he couldn't run for long. His injury did quite the number on him, and he was losing blood quickly.

He was dehydrated, so he couldn't rely on his quirk. He wanted to laugh at the irony of him commenting on the fact that Y/n relied on her quirk. The light that shone at the end of the hallway suddenly disappeared, no, it was covered. William looked in the direction that the light shone in, his eyes landing on Y/n who was blocking the light with her head, the broken bottle in her right hand and a pair of quirk disabling cuffs in her left. "Found you.."

His breath hitched, and scrambled to his feet running in the opposite direction as Y/n sprinted after him. She threw the remains of the bottle at him, and it collided with the wall next to him, making him duck from the shards. She stretched out her hand when she got close to him, reaching for his wrists with the cuffs. But she only caught water. "Stop escaping you coward! You can't run for long, fight me properly!" He knew that. He knew that he couldn't run anymore, but he also knew that there was no way in hell that he could fight her in this state.

"Fine.." She sighed. She detached the quirk disabling chip from the cuffs and threw them aside. She had no use for normal cuffs right now. 'I'm not fast enough to disable his quirk without him using it to escape from me... but this should be fast enough..' Y/n thought, slipping her tiny emergency pistol out from under her shirt. The bullet chamber clicked open, and she took out all the bullets, placing them all into her skirt pocket except for one. She attached the small chip onto the bullet before returning it to its chamber. 'Can't run from a bullet can he?'

William continued to run, well, barely. He was limping away. And he was slower, but you'd have to blame that on the blood loss and the shard that was lodged into his side. He wasn't able to duck from all the glass. "Show yourself William. Show me that you're number one material. Weren't you always whining for the spot? C'mon. Number ones don't run." He heard her say, from not too far away. "I know what you're going to say.. But Y/n, didn't you run from Maneater?" So close. She's so close. Way too close. He's gonna die.

William turned around to see Y/n walking calmly towards him, twirling the gun using her finger. His breath caught in his throat and he started running again. But he was slow. Too slow. "At least I ran from Maneater and not towards him, traitor." She smiled, lifting the gun. Stupid. He was so stupid. He should've never done that deal with Maneater, he should've never-

Bang!

"ARGH!" William cried out, falling to his knees as the bullet lodged itself into his back. He couldn't escape. He felt nothing. Not his quirk, not his legs, nothing."Fuck...." He weazed, teeth clenched and teary eyes. His hands were resting on the cold marble in front of his knees. They were barely holding his upper body up. Y/n walked towards him and stood towering above him. She pressed her pointy stiletto heel to his chest, kicking him down onto his back with very minimal effort. He was weak. William whined loudly as another spark of pain shot through his entire body. "Why?" She asked coldly, placing a leg on either side of his waist. She plopped down onto his stomach, making him hiss in pain as the wound on his side oozed with red liquid, staining her skirt.

He tried weakly to pull her off with his hands, but a flash of white pain struck him as she interrupted him by slamming her fist onto his face. Her cold hand wrapped around his neck to hold his head down. "Why'd you do it?" She asked, her fist raised high above his head. She didn't give him any time to answer before she struck him square in the nose. "Why?" She kept asking, her fist repeatedly colliding with his face. Y/n did not hold back a single punch. The force was enough to dislocate her shoulder if she wasn't careful. "Answer my question William." She demanded.

By then, his nose had been broken, and he wasn't even conscious enough to answer her question. His face was entirely bloody, and so was her fist. Blood splattered onto her shirt, her face, and the floor. "Why'd you do it Patriot? Why?!" Y/n kept punching him repeatedly, not sparing him a second. "Was it worth it? Huh? Was it?!"

Even if he was conscious, he wouldn't physically be able to answer her question.

"Y/N!" Katsuki shouted, almost tackling Y/n off of William's limp body. "Breathe! You're gonna kill him!" "So what?" She retorted without thinking, startling Katsuki. But he shook his head. He knew better "You've lost control. The Y/n I know would never kill someone, no matter how much they harmed her. I need to talk to that Y/n right now." He said. Katsuki connected his forehead with hers and made sure to keep eye contact. Her hands were held by his in a very gentle grip. She could've blown him off of her in a second, he knew that. But she didn't, which assured him that he hadn't completely lost her to madness.

"Katsuki.. I... He did this to Benji he- he needs to pay-" "He can't pay if he's dead princess. I don't know what that fucker Shigaraki whispered to you, or what that shit head Maneater made you believe about yourself, but you're not a murderer. Lay off him, we need to interrogate him, and then we'll chuck him in jail forever and beat his ass every sunday." Katsuki mumbled to her with a smile. She sighed, he loosened the grip he had on her hands so that she could rub some sense into her eyes. She apologised for losing control, but he pulled her towards him and embraced her, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"I would've done the same thing. I'm in no place to judge you."

Katsuki let go of her, and at that moment Midoriya and Todoroki spotted the three of them standing in the hallway. "Oh you caught him- holy shit.." Midoriya paused his advance towards Y/n and Bakugou, his eyes flickering between William's barely recognisable face and Y/n's blood-soaked fist. Y/n was too embarrassed to look them in the eyes, even after they assured her that it's alright.

She would never allow herself to lose control in such a manner again.

Y/n scolded herself as she washed away Patriot's blood from her hands, how could she have let Shigaraki's little ministrations get to her. It was despicable. But damn did it feel fucking good. After Midoriya and Todoroki found them, they dragged William away to the infirmary so that they could fix him up for interrogation. Katsuki assured Y/n that he could handle taking him to the infirmary alone and that she should clean herself and have a little time to think and process what to do next alone. She complied, after a little resistance.

After cleaning herself, she called the commission to inform them of her festive discovery. "What?!" Killian, the vice president of the commission, shouted from the other side of the phone. "Yeah like I told you, he was dealing with Maneater behind our backs. For how long, I don't know. But I'll find out when I interrogate him after he's conscious." She answered, leaning her back against the bed's headboard. "What?! You will not be leading his interrogation L/n, you just beat him senseless!" He said, sounding very pissed.

"With all due respect, vice president. Either I interrogate him or you'll have a scandal bigger than the number two being a traitor." She warned, crossing her ankles on the bed sheets. Y/n was met with silence on the other end of the line, and then a frustrated 'fine'. "We're gonna have to set up a televised announcement to the Japanese and the American citizens after the interview, which you also have to lead. You'll do it tomorrow. If you could interrogate him before that it would be great too. Don't be reckless." Killian ended the call, and Y/n sighed, casting her phone aside on the bed.

"Hey." Katsuki called out from the doorway. She slid down from the head board and rested on the pillows, she then patted on the empty spot next to her and he plopped himself on it. "He's getting patched up, he'll be ready for interrogation by tomorrow morning." He updated her, his hand slithering around her waist and pulling her towards him, her back laying against his broad chest. "You beat him up quite gruesomely princess, didn't expect that from you.." He whispered teasingly into her shoulder.

"Shut up.." She murmured, wrapping her hands around the ones he had circling her waist. "Do you think we'll succeed Katsu?" Y/n asked. "In interrogating him? Yeah, I mean you already scared the shit out of him-" "No idiot, in winning. Forming a better society." He fell silent. "I think.." Katsuki trailed off, staring at the window in front of them. "I think that succeeding doesn't matter. Not if we do it anyways." He answered, leaving Y/n very confused. His eyes examined the stars. "I think that even if we lose, it'll still create enough of a spark for everyone that comes after us."

She smiled at his point of view. "Yeah. I like that thought." Said Y/n, her eyes fluttering shut. "Yeah." He replied, still staring at the stars ahead. "But I kinda hope that we're alive to see it." She whispered. Katsuki sighed. "I kinda hope that too."

Three days until the mission execution.

Three days until either victory or devastating loss.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

41.6K 1.1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
46K 2.1K 32
[ Book One ] It's impossible to make EVERYONE happy... But it's completely possible to piss off EVERYONE!!! Names XXXXXXXX, of course if you knew my...
41.5K 1K 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
21.6K 1K 50
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...