Love that blooms never fades|...

By Bibliophile_Shraddha

Preeta Arora, A young and aspiring psychiatrist of the city is bind with Karan luthra, the owner of one of th... More

✨
1• Their lives
2•Like her
3•Memories
4•Meeting
5•Rishta
6•Their meet
7•His pain
8• The guests
9•The day
10• Mehndi
11• Tera ban jaunga
12• Rain of Love
13• Yours Forever
14• Humraah
15• Plan H
16• Gangtok
17•His changing behaviour
18•The Karan Luthra
19•Her efforts
20• Feelings
21• Reason
22• A new beginning
23• Jealousy
24• Pregnant?
25• Manzil
26• Missing
27• Unknown feelings
28• Ishq
29• My
30• Addicted
31• Main Tumhara
33• Pal
34• Dream Came True
35• His passion
36• Mr. Cricketer

32• For Forever

1.2K 141 84
By Bibliophile_Shraddha

At night ::

Karan and preeta were shown sitting in their suite's balcony. He was sitting on the couch kept there and she was in his lap, facing his back to him.

"Sab kuch kitna badal gya na! Ek din m! Hum kaha se kaha aa gye" Preeta said looking at the sky. Karan hummed in response.

He parted her hairs aside and started placing kisses on her neck.

"Humne Aaj ek long jump maari h babydoll! And now! There's no looking back!" Karan said, still nuzzling in her neck.

"Karan!" Preeta moaned softly due to his sweet tortures.

Karan suddenly stood up with her and turned her, so that now she was facing him. He held her through waist with one hand, pulling her closer and with the other hand, holded her chin, lifting it up.

"Aisa kya dekh rhe ho bajarbattu" Preeta asked innocently to Karan, who was staring her lovingly.

"Kuch nhi" Karan replied smilingly.

His gaze shifted from her eyes to her lips and again to her eyes. She understood what he wants and whom to lie, she too wants the same.

She held his collars and pulled him closer. He was surprised with her act. She kept her one hand on his cheeks and other went behind his neck, pulling him impossibly closer to her.

While due to her sudden action, his both the hands were locked behind her waist. Both closed their eyes and joined their foreheads.

Their breath mingled and so their heart was. They were so close that Both can feel each other's heartbeat. He leaned closer and immediately placed his lips on hers.

The atmosphere was chilly and the sky was filled with beautiful stars and in the middle of it was the full moon which was shining at its brightest. And it's light was directly falling over the faces of two lovers.

They both were in their own world. It was the first time, both were feeling each other and the feeling was Heavenly!

It was a soft and gentle kiss at starting, pouring their love and affection for each other but that didn't lasted for long. Soon it converted into wild and passionate one.

Their lips were moving hungrily on each other's lips. Both were out of breath but were not ready to break the kiss. But after sometime, Karan finally broke it.

Both were breathing heavily, resting their foreheads on each other.

"How was it?" Karan asked.

"Amazing" Preeta said unknowingly and Karan smirked. She realised and started blushing.

He picked her in his arms and brushed his nose with hers.

"Ready wifey?" He asked in a questioning manner, more he was seeking permission.

"Ever ready!" She said and wrapped her arms around him. He smiled and both headed inside their room.

He placed her gently on the bed and dimmed the lights. He placed soft kisses starting from her feet, to her hand, her cheeks and then her forehead.

He asked once again for her permission, this time verbally and she nodded, Ready to become his in every sense.

And he made her, marked her as his.

•••

Morning rays entered their room and preeta stirred in sleep. She opened her eyes with a huge yawn and saw her hot hubby staring her. She raised her eyebrows and he nodded in no.

She rolled her eyes while smiling and cuddled closer to him when her hands came in contact with the bare skin of his chest.

She looked at him confusingly and then realised the previous night. Her cheeks turned to the darkest shade of red and she hid her head in the pillow smilingly. He shook his head seeing her.

"Babydoll ab to hum sab kr hi chuke h! Ab sharmana kaisa" Karan said. Preeta lifted her head up from the pillow and looked at him.

"Par mujhe tab bhi sharam aa rhi h" Preeta said cutely, that red colour still on her face and again hid her face in the pillow.

"Tumna aage se aise blush mt krna" Karan said huskily. Preeta finally lifted her head and turned and layed on the bed and looked at him confusingly.

"Kyu?" Preeta asked.

"Because it badly turns me on" Karan said and preeta blushingly smacked his arms.

"Tumhe pta h! Tum bahut besharam ho" Preeta said and Karan nodded.

"Ye mujhe pta h" Karan said and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and was about to got up from the bed when he pulled her back.

"Kya?" She asked.

"Babydoll hum apne ghar m nhi h jo tumhe kaam krna h. So itni jaldi uthne ki koi zaroorat nhi h! Sleep baby" Karan said and engulfed her in his embrace, providing her his warmth and soon she dozed off.

•••

Preeta opened her eyes again to witness the most beautiful sight in front of her, her hubby sleeping with a cute pout. She was in 'aww' seeing him.

She unknowingly started leaning towards him and was about to peck his pout when,

"Hmm! To koi romantic ho rha h!" Karan's voice ringed in her ears and she widened her eyes. She opened her eyes and saw him staring with his most famous smirk.

She mentally slapped her forehead and looked at him who was smirking.

"Karan!" She whinned.

"Babydoll" Karan said smirking.

"Karannnnnnn!!" This time, preeta shouted and Karan covered his ears with his hands.

"Oh my goddddd!!" Preeta shouted again and hurriedly got up from the bed.

"Kya hua preeta? Aise chilla kyu rhi ho yaar?" Karan asked.

"Double duffer donkey! Time dekho time! Tumhari meeting h na aaj" preeta said, panicking.

"Kaunsi meeting" Karan asked confusedly.

Preeta stopped in her trace and looked at him with wide eyes. Karan realised and started smiling sheepishly.

"Tumhara koi meeting nhi h?" Preeta asked with her arms folded around her chest. Karan nodded, still smiling sheepishly.

"Hum to yaha humare honeymoon par aaye h" Karan said huskily and preeta widened her eyes but later, end up blushing.

He stood up and pulled her cheeks. She made a pout. He kissed her pout and she smacked his arms.

"Oow Babydoll! It hurts! Koi apne pati parmeshwar ko maarta h aise?" Karan asked, rubbing the area where she smacked.

"Ha to koi kisi ko 12 ghante m 24 baar kiss krta h kya?" Preeta said.

"Kisi ko nhi kiya! Apni wife ko kia. Aur ye humne kitne kiss kiye ye kaun ginta h?" Karan asked.

"M! The Preeta Karan Luthra 😎" Preeta said and ran inside the washroom.

•••

"Preeta! Babydoll! Please! I beg you! Not again! Not again" Karan said making a crybaby face.

"Nhi bajarbattu! Ye mujhe sahi nhi lg rha! Please! Bs 2 minute aur" Preeta said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Are 2 min krte krte tumne 2 ghante nikaal diye. 4 baar apna dress change kr chuki ho! Hum Delhi ghoomne jaa rhe h! Lakme fashion week m tum ramp walk krne nhi Jaa rhi ho jo itna sajna h tumhe" Karan said irritatedly and preeta stopped in her traces. She looked at him with a sad face.

"Theek h chalo!" Preeta said sadly and bowed her head down.

Karan realised that he had overreacted too much and now, she is sad all because of him.

He went to her and Holded her through waist. The excitement which she had a while ago, was gone from her face and it was all sad.

"Chalo na! Ab chalna nhi h kya?" Preeta said.

"Preeta! Pehle meri baat suno! I know tum mere liye itna taiyaar ho rhi thi! H na!" Karan asked cupping her face lightly. She nodded.

"Par ek baat Humesha yaad rakhna. Tum agar wo apna simple kurti bhi pehnti na, jo tum raat m pehenti ho, tab bhi mere liye duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki tum hi hoti." Karan said, looking at her lovingly and a beautiful smile adorned her lips. Her eyes sparkled again and he felt contented.

"Sach?" Preeta asked.

"Tum na preeta, duniya ki wo eklauti ladki ho, jo apne har looks se mujhe har baar majboor kr deti h ki tumse m aur jyada pyaar krne lag jau. Smjhi tum! To mere liye itnaa sajne ki zaroorat nhi h kyuki tum jaisi ho, tum waisi hi meri ho! Mujhe tum humesha apne har looks m equally attract karogi!" Karan said and preeta's smiled grew wider and more beautiful.

" To mere liye itne efforts daalne ki koi zaroorat nhi h! Agar thakna chahti ho to mujhe bta do! M hu na thakane ke liye" Karan said winking at her and she started laughing.

"Aur tum ye baat bahut ache se jante ho ki mujhe manana kaise h? Hmm!" Preeta said and Karan smiled.

"To ab chalein Mrs. Luthra" Karan said forwarding his hand like a gentleman.

"Of course Mr. Luthra" preeta said and held his hand. Both headed out of their hotel suite.

•••

"Ha to Mr. Luthra! Aapko ye jagah yaad h ki nhi?" Preeta asked Karan who smiled in return.

"Ah..Ya! Yaha na m jab aaya tha tab mujhe bahut hot ladkiya dekhne ko mili thi" Karan said mischievously and preeta made a 'haww' face.

"Oh aisa h kya? Ab dekh ke batao Kisi HOT ladki ko! Tumhari aankhein nikaal ke India gate ko daan m de dugi" Preeta said, acting to snatch his eyes from him. He started laughing.

They were currently standing at the second most special place of their, from where their journey had began, The India Gate.

"Mrs. Luthra mere liye possesive bhi h!" Karan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Uss din jab wo akanksha aur kritika tumhe taad rhe the na tab bhi mera man kr rha tha ki un dono ki chutney bana ke dhokla ke saath khaa jau" preeta said making a cute pout. Karan widened his eyes, looking at her and again started laughing.

"See babydoll! TKL ke charms! Tumhare saath tumhare students bhi mere charms se bach nhi pate" Karan said in TKL style.

"Oh! Mr. Luthra! Shayad aap Sid ko bhool rhe h" Preeta said, smiling sweetly.

"Siddharth naam h uska" Karan said. His smiling and charming face instantly turned into a frustated and angered one and this time, it was preeta's turn to laugh.

"Now stop laughing okay! Chalo and let's enjoy our honeymoon. And i seriously hate distractions at such imp places" Karan said and held her hand. She smilingly tightened her grip on his hand and both started exploring The India gate, hand in hand this time.

Both were standing at the same place, with different emotions. The place from where their journey had started and ended, the same place, and the again the same place from where, they are starting and now, there's no ending to it.

Despite they faced many obstacles, many challanges. Never realised their feelings and stayed apart even when they were together, but the result is the beautiful.

•••

"Ahaa! Kitna acha lg rha h yaha itne time baad aake! Uk Karan! Ye meri one of the most most fav jagah thi! The lotus temple" Preeta said as excited as a child. Karan smiled at her childishness.

"Tumhe pta h! Iss jagah ki sabse achi baat kya h! Ye temple kisi ek religion ka nhi h! Yaha sab aa skte h aur pray kr skte h! Yaha aake na bahut Shanti milti h" Preeta started narrating her experiences and facts about the lotus temple. But was karan even listening? No! He was just admiring his babydoll.

He was so lost in his babydoll world that she had to snap her fingers in front of him to bring him back to senses.

"Kaha kho gaye bajarbattu?" preeta asked.

"Tum mein!" Karan said lostly. Preeta slapped her forehead seeing his antics.

Both headed inside the temple.

•••

Karan and preeta both came back to their hotel after their day's tour.

"Uff! Thak gyi m to" Preeta said, streching her arms lazily.

"Itni jaldi thak gyi babydoll! Abhi to poori raat baaki h" Karan said smirking. Preeta Started blushing, understanding his intentions.

"Par ek baat to h!" Karan said.

"Kya?" Preeta asked.

"Aaj ke din humne wo cheezein ghoomi jo hum already dekh chuke the! Maza nhi aaya jyada" Karan said.

"Itne hi maze lene the to koi aisi jagah jate na jaha hum kabhi pehle nhi gye ho! Delhi bhi to tum hi leke aaye ho na bajarbattu" Preeta said keeping her hands on the sides of her waist.

"To kya hota h! Hum Delhi ko bhi intresting bana skte h babydoll" Karan said.

"Wo kaise? Tum kya Delhi ko mere liye modify karwaoge? Wo bhi ek raat m? Trust me! Aisa karoge na to log Shah jahan ke jagah Karan luthra ki misaal dege" preeta said proudly. Karan slapped his forehead.

"Ohhh babydoll! M Alen musk nhi hu jo Delhi modify krwane layak paise h mere paas! Delhi jaisi h! Waisi hi m isse intresting bana skta hu" Karan said.

"Wo kaise?" preeta asked raising her eyebrows.

"U will get to know tomorrow babydoll! Be ready" Karan said and winked at her. She was in deep thoughts, thinking what he would do?

End with the chapter.

Hope you all liked the chapter. Please do vote and leave ur honest reviews.

Follow me for more.

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 275 22
Her mobile rang... Disturbing her sleep She opened her eyes by scrunching her face looked towards the source of the sound trying to reach it she felt...
139K 13.2K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...
9.6K 1.1K 33
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ✨If u haven't read the first season then read it first for more precise information✨ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
112K 7.6K 44
Based on Mahira - Karan mehandi track where Preeta is injured and Karan gets to know the truth. Will Preeta realise her love for Karan? Will Mahira...