"WHAT?! ANOTHER ONE?"(A Citr...

By Im_Gay_for_you

"Yuzu Thought Mei Was Her only 'Step-sister', But what happens when Her 'Step-Father' Arrives with an unknown... More

ใƒ—ใƒญใƒญใƒผใ‚ฐ (Prologue)
Readers Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

566 36 12
By Im_Gay_for_you

===========================================================================

Previously on chapter 2:

"Mei, don't try to do it all on your own" I told her

"Then what else was I supposed to do to protect the Academy? I've lived my life for my father, so who else should I turn to for support now?"

I was shocked I couldn't make any words out from my mouth. I saw her trembling. I crawled my way to her. I was about to grab her but she turned around with tears in her eyes.

"Mei-!" I was cut off when she grabbed me and kissed me                                                                      

  She kissed me!

.

.

.

Yuzu's POV

As we we're kissing I fell on the bed while she continues to touch my abdomen.... I must resist, but it somewhat feels nice... AH no no no I need to stop mei!

"Wait...Mei...Mei!" I said while gasping for  air.

"Will you need me?" I looked at her eyes feeling shocked. "There are things you want to do with me, right?"  W-what is she saying?... Things I want to do with her?.. 

"Please answer me, you'll accept me right?"

Not able to reply, I only called out her name.

"Mei.."  I can't think straight right now, all I did was hug her back while she licked on my neck.

.

.

.

Third Person POV

The Door suddenly flung open and a certain brown haired female looked at them an gave them a disapproving look.

Y/N:  (•‿•) What the hell is happening here. Why is mei on top of you?

Yuzu: Huh? HUH W-wait its not w-what it looks like!  I can explain! 

Y/N: Meiiiii! You prefer this blonde over me now? I am hurt!  But but you still love me right?!  You still love your Older  sister right???? 

Mei: ...

Mei kept her mouth shut, not able to say anything, feeling shocked while looking at her older sister.

The three only looked at each other until ume called them for dinner.

-Timeskip-

================================================================================

Y/N POV

It's now morning, my back hurts from sleeping on the couch. Yes that's right I slept on the couch! Why? Because tf am I gonna sleep after seeing those two last night! 

Currently we're eating at the dining room without mei... 

Haa~ Mei you're all grown up! (●'⌓'●)  Yet became so cold... and I know the reason why. 

Dang it I want my little mei back! I want to see her smile, that  precious smile I always see when I was a kid, that bubbly personality. Oh I wish to see that again *Sulk* Tho, Father and I left her with grandpa. I can't blame her for being like that... Haaa I hope I'll be close with her just like before.

As I was trapped in my own thoughts, papa suddenly called my name.

Sho: Ne Y/N-chan, How are you feeling? You seemed to be thinking of something. Is it about attending the academy? Or Is it about making friends?

Y/N: "..."   I didn't reply. But making friends huh..

Sho: Haha! Don't worry about it, I'm sure yuzu here will be your friend! 

Yuzu: *Agrees* Mhm!

Y/N: Blondie... Oh please, I don't need friends, I just need mei.

I heard someone shutting the door, I looked at that direction and saw yuzu talking to mei.

Yuzu: Wait...mei, don't you want breakfast?

Mei didn't reply, mei completely ignored her and went out to school first.

 Well there goes my chance walking with mei. I sigh in defeat 

Sho: I'm sorry.  Things became awkward because of me.

Yuzu: Father you should talk to her-

Suddenly Ume booped yuzu's nose.

Ume: That's because Shou is a tsundere!

Eh papa... a tsundere? 

Yuzu: Huh?

Ume: He can spread love to children worldwide, but he can't do the same to his own daughter.

Hm, I guess that is kinda true..

Ume: He actually loves her a lot, yet he can't be honest to her! She said happily

Sho: Oi oi, S-shut up! 

Ume: *Still smiling*  He keeps coming back because he's worried about mei, but he gets upset trying to figure out how to act around her.

Sho: Oi I'm not the only one worried about mei, even y/n worries about mei! We're the same!

What.. did he just exposed me!? I looked at him shocked

Y/n: "HUH?! what do you mean?!"  I noticed yuzu looking at me. Oh dear, don't give me that stare! I'm gonna melt if she keeps staring at me like that! 

Yuzu: *Stare*

Y/n:  

Please stop staaaaringgggg!

===========================================================================

Yes I am alive! I had zero idea how to continue this story and was busy with school etc. 

(●'⌓'●)

 Only one thing I can say that, life is shit! (^-^)_日

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 29.1K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
922K 42.3K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 48.4K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
503K 18.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...