❛Pinky Promise❜ - Kiara Carre...

By marvelfilms

❛You know when you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's like no matt... More

Season 1
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1
Ch: 5 // Ep: 1
Ch: 6 // Ep: 1
Ch: 7 // Ep : 2
Ch: 8 // Ep: 2
Ch: 9 // Ep: 3
Ch: 10 // Ep: 3
Ch: 11 // Ep: 3
Ch: 12 // Ep: 3
Ch: 13 // Ep: 3
Ch: 14 // Ep: 4
Ch: 15 // Ep: 4
Ch: 17 // Ep: 5
Ch: 18 // Ep: 5
Ch: 19 // Ep: 6
Ch: 20 // Ep: 6
Ch: 21 // Ep: 6
Ch: 22 // Ep: 6
Ch: 23 // Ep: 7
Ch: 24 // Ep:
Ch: 25 // Ep: 7
Ch: 26 // Ep: 8
Ch: 27 // Ep: 8
Ch: 28 // Ep: 9
Ch: 29 // Ep: 9
Ch: 30 // Ep: 9
Ch: 31 // Ep: 10
Ch: 32 // Ep: 10
Season 2
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep: 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1
Ch: 5 // Ep: 2
Ch: 6 // Ep: 2
Ch: 7 // Ep: 2
Ch: 8 // Ep: 3
Ch: 9 // Ep: 3
Ch: 10 // Ep: 4
Ch: 11 // Ep: 4
Ch: 12 // Ep: 5
Ch: 13 // Ep: 5
Ch: 14 // Ep: 5
Ch: 15 // Ep: 6
Ch: 16 // Ep: 6
Ch: 17 // Ep: 7
Ch: 18 // Ep: 7
Ch: 19 // Ep: 7
Ch: 20 // Ep: 7
Ch: 21 // Ep: 8
Ch: 22 // Ep: 8
Ch: 23 // Ep:8
Ch: 24 // Ep: 9
Ch: 25 // Ep: 9
Ch: 26 // Ep: 9
Ch: 27 // Ep: 9
Ch: 28 // Ep: 10
Ch: 29 // Ep: 10
Ch: 30 // Ep: 10
Ch: 31 // Ep: 10
Season 3
Ch: 1 // Ep: 1
Ch: 2 // Ep: 1
Ch: 3 // Ep: 1
Ch: 4 // Ep: 1

Ch: 16 // Ep: 5

4.6K 128 16
By marvelfilms

----

After at least an hour, the pair were brought into the main office, where their fathers were waiting for them. Olivia fiddled with her fingers as they walked to them. She hadn't seen her father in more than 3 years and now he was going to pick her up from the police station. Perfect.

The two men were waiting, standing as far away from eachother as they could get. As soon as Liv walked into the room, Ward's face turned red with anger and he turned his back to the girl.

"You her guardian?" Ward nods. Olivia breathes deeply, before standing next to the man.

Ward signs a few pieces of paper before the officer says they can go. Without waiting, Ward storms out of the police station and Olivia looks back at JJ before following him. They both reach the car and get in quickly. Ward clutches the steering wheel, making his knuckles white from the pressure.

"Look if you just want to drop me off on the cut-" An unexpected slap interrupts her. She pulls her hand to her red, throbbing cheek. At first, Ward looks surprised than he smirks, proudly.

"You are coming back over to figure eight and you will come to midsummers," Olivia sits up quickly, alarmed by the thought of going to midsummers. However, before she could say anything Ward adds, "No exceptions."

Olivia folds her arms, and slumps back in her seat.

----

They reach the Cameron's house and Liv takes her time getting out of the car. She looks at the house she used to call home realising It looks exactly like it was when she left at 13. 

"Your daughter says shes not going," Rose says as she walks out the kitchen. She was about to walk past before she stops in her tracks, infront of Liv. 

"Olivia?" She stutters, surprised. Olivia waves slightly before walking into the kitchen.

"She's off topper," Liv hears Wheezie retort.

"Wheezie, please take Olivia to her room. There is a dress laying on her bead," Silence fills the room as the girls finally notice Liv in the corner.

"Ok," Wheezie finally says, grabbing Liv's hand and pulling her up the stairs. She leads her into her old bedroom. Liv looks around the room and gasps when she realises it looked the exact same as it was when she left. Tears threaten to spill but Liv keeps them as she says thank you to Wheezie. The girl leaves and Olivia walks to the bed. A dark green dress was laid out across the sheets. Liv smiles as she runs her hands across the soft material. There was no denying the dress was beautiful. 

She decides to slip on the dress. It took her awhile to zip it but she was finally able to do it after a lot of tries. The dress was the perfect fit. It felt comfortable around her body. It felt like it was made for her. A knock on the door pulls her out of her thoughts. She spins around to see Sarah in the doorway. 

"Dad wanted me to help with the makeup and hair," She smiles at Liv, letting herself in the room. Olivia nods and makes her way towards the desk. She sits down on the stool facing the mirror. Liv hadn't looked in the more for ages so the look of the bruises that were placed up and down her body shocked her.

Sarah starts off with her hair. They sit there in silence, not daring to say a word. She places a flower crown on Liv's head before telling her to spin around for the make up.

Sarah does a light, natural look and uses concealer to cover the bruises.

"All done," She mumbles standing up. Olivia walks towards the full body mirror and looks at herself. She doesn't even recognise the girl in the mirror. Liv just stands there, staring at herself. She didn't even hear Sarah leave. A tear rolls, slowly, down her cheek.

----

The Cameron's walk outside of the house while everyone claps at their arrival. Olivia rolls her eyes as she follows them out and whispers fill the air as the Kooks spot the girl in the back of the group. Liv, however, shrugs it off and looks for any familiar faces. She spots Kie and Pope by the barbecue and quickly runs over to them. The pair whistle as Olivia gets closer and she bows, cockily.

"Look at you!" Pope exclaims hugging the girl. 

"I know it's disgusting," She lies tugging the dress.

"No you look... gorgeous," Kiara smiles, holding Liv's hand smiling at her. Heyward shouts for Pope who sighs, "Well i'll leave you lovebirds to it." before leaving to his fathers aid.

"You wanna dance?" Olivia asks out of nowhere. 

"What?"

"If we are gonna be stuck here all night, we might as well have some fun," Olivia shrugs. Kiara lets out a laugh in response before walking onto the dance floor with Liv following closely behind. They start swaying to the slow beat hands on eachothers waists. 

----

A few hours past and Liv was pulled into a lot of conversations by her father and even a few times she would over her father telling people how her coming out was just a 'phase'. As much as she wanted to interrupt, she also didn't want to make a big scene. After a few drinks, she was able to calm down and just 'brush it off'. 

Olivia walks through the house, trying to find the toilets when a body collides with her sending her backwards. She was about to shout at the boy when her eyes flew open. 

"JJ?" She exclaims. Liv hears a bunch of shouts behind him. The blonde boy smirks and pulls her along behind him. They reach the mens toilets and Olivia closes her eyes and lets JJ drag her through. 

JJ bangs on many of the doors but got responses like, "Im taking a shit," and "Hey I'll be out in a sec.". JJ lets out a sigh before dragging Liv away. 

"Hey man what you doing in the locker room?" She hears Rafe shout before an arm curls around Liv's waist pulling her up. She lets out a squeal as the grip tightens and she finally opens her eyes. Olivia looks round the locker room to see Kelce having JJ in a choke hold with Rafe standing infront of them.

"Keep his head still. Im gonna line this up," Rafe orders, pretending to hold a golf club. JJ squirms in Kelce's grip trying to get out of it.

"Very Rafe of you. 5 to 2," JJ gasps.

"If you could please stop talking? It's very disrespectful, Im trying to hit a ball," Rafe responds, "Learn you etiquette, my friend."

"Your face looks really bad. You're starting to look like your dad more," Rafe taunts, squatting down to look JJ in the eye. Instead of trying to grab him, JJ spits at Rafe. The boy seemed taken back about what JJ did but then smirks.

"Oh shit," He laughs, "All right it was-" He was cut off by a man in the doorway, who was flicking the lights on and off. The kooks quickly let go of the pair, shoving Liv into JJ's arms.

"Is there a problem here?"

"Pardon me officer. No there's not an issue..." JJ starts but then corrects himself, "Actually yes. No there is an issue. We gotta criminal trespass in progress here. Beep! Call it in right." Olivia raises an eyebrow but doesn't interrupt him.

"We're in violation of all kinds of shit sir," Liv turns to look at JJ, giving him a look that said why'd you bring me into this however, JJ just shrugs it off, turning back to the officer. The man looks at Liv who just mumbles, "Yeah what he said."

"But these gentlemen," JJ exclaims, redoing Kelces bowtie, who just shoves his hand away, "Caught us and they're about to take us away." 

"And that's what you should do, escort us out of here," JJ holds out his wrists and nudges Liv to do the same. She rolls her eyes but copies his movements.

The security guard grabs the pairs wrists and begins to drag them out. "Fix that tie son. You're looking spiffy two. You powerpuff girls have fun," JJ jokes and Olivia lets out a loud laugh.

"Tell Kiara she looks pretty hot for a pogue!" Rafe shouts.

"You keep her fucking name out of your mouth!" Olivia screams, lunging for the boy but is held back by JJ.

"You think Im afraid of you rafe!" Liv shouts before she's pulled out the door.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 12.9K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
93.2K 1.7K 16
Sequel to ⚓ Alone Together ⚓ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC
5.4K 393 15
And you had to go, I know, I know, I know. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 3
924K 15.3K 55
SEQUEL NOW UP! ⚓OUTER BANKS⚓ ❝What have I done wrong, JJ? What are you running from?❞ ❝You're the one who should be running! You're scared of me, rem...