Be Mine

By yaayeobooo

[BL] Many fans are fighting because they support different ship such as PerthSaint, ZeeSaint and ZeeNunew so... More

00. CHARACTERS.
1. Break up.
2. New Series.
3. Kiss.
4. Instant husband.
5. Role.
6. Official.
7. IG live.
8. Be my boyfriend.
9. Boyfriends.
10. Awake.
11. No one hear.
12. Fan meeting.
13. Beach.
14. Confession.
15. Accident.
16. Wake up.
Special chapter.
Special chapter 2.

17. Goodbye.

523 22 0
By yaayeobooo

“Anyone visit him while I am buying a coffee?” Zee asked the guard outside Perth's room.

“No, sir.”

Zee nods and open the door to go inside. He sip his coffee and sit in the chair.

“Hello, Perth. It's me again, Zee. I just buy some coffee near the hospital that's why I go out.”

He sip his coffee again before he put it in the table beside the bed.

“I'll clean your body again. Just wait here for a minute.” Zee go to the bathroom and bring a water and a towel with him when he go out.

“You know what Perth I really miss you.”

He walks beside Perth and wiped Perth's face, neck and he also unbutton Perth's clothes.

“P'Max called me earlier. He told me that I should rest and go home for now but I can't. I want to be with you.”

He wipes the chest, the abs and of course the last is his arms.

He sighs. “I really don't want to see you being like this, Perth. I want to see the Perth who also tease me whenever he got a chance. The Perth who makes my heart beats faster than usual. The Perth who can make me blush just by staring at me.”

He is the one who is always do this since he got discharged.

“The Perth who made me fall in love day by day.”

Zee kissed Perth's forehead before he soak the towel in the water again.

“Wake up, Perth.”

“I'll just put this in the bathroom.” he said and bring the bowl with water and the towel in the bathroom.

X•X•X

It's 5 in the evening when Zee thinks that someone is caressing his face so he looks up, he was stunned when he saw Perth smiling at him.

“Are you tired? You can sleep in the bed with me, you know.”

Zee blinks. This is true, he really can see Perth. His tears drops from his eyes. He sit properly and wipes his tears. “Perth...”

“Hm?”

“You're awake! I miss you.” Zee immediately hugged Perth. “You're awake now. You're back.”

“I'm always here, Zee. I'm sorry if I made you cry.”

Zee shake his head and wipes his tears faster. “Don't say sorry. You didn't do anything wrong.”

Perth smile and pull him closer to him and hug his boyfriend again. “I love you.”

“I also love you, Perth.”

X•X•X

“How are you?” Max asked.

“I'm fine I'm just kind of hungry.” Perth said.

“Here, eat this apple. I already washed it so don't worry.”

Perth eat the apple that Zee gave to him.

“I'm glad you're awake now.”

Tul chuckles. “True. We are glad you're awake now because this boyfriend of yours skipped his meals if we didn't bring him food to eat because he wants to always be with you.”

“You skipped your meals? I already told you not to do that, aren't I?” Perth scolded him.

“But I–”

“You should stop doing that! I don't want you to be sick.”

“But I–”

Perth glares at him so he doesn't have a choice.

He nods. “I won't do it again. I'm sorry, I was just too sad because you are not awake that time.”

Perth smile. “You really love me, don't you?”

“Of course. I really do.”

“Ehem/Ehem.” Tul and Max grins.

“So you two are really in a relationship huh.” Max smirked.

Zee is surprised but he still nodded his head.

Perth laughs. “Boyfriends.”

“Since when? I did not even know that you like my brother?”

“When we are in the beach.” Perth said to Max.

“So the picture of the two of you in the beach, you are in a date that time?” Tul asked.

Zee and Perth frowns.

“What picture?” Zee is confused. He didn't remember that he posted a picture of him and Perth in the beach.

“You really didn't used any of your social media accounts and you even didn't watched TV... wow.”

“Yes, why?” he didn't want to know what is happening in social media. He wants a peaceful life and besides he is busy taking care of Perth in the hospital because Perth don't have any family members.

Max unlocked his phone and show Zee and Perth the picture of them the night before they fell in the ravine.

“The reporters saw this picture and they chased the two of you the morning after.” Tul said.

Zee and Perth looks at each other. 𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺.

X•X•X

The news about Perth already awake makes the fans happy because it's almost a month before Perth wake up.

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝙋'!

𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙋'𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙋'.

X•X•X

Saint, NuNew, Perth and Zee is sitting together they are doing live.

“Hello/Hi!” they all greets the fans who is watching them.

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝?

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙿'?

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?

“We are sure that all of you already read the news about us, we won't act again.” Saint said.

“We have our reason tho.” NuNew said.

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿'? 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛? 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚍, 𝙿'!

𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙!!!

“We decided not to renew our contract.” Perth said.

𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝙿'?

Perth nods. “Well... The accident is one reason.”

“I want to have a peaceful life that's why I decided to do this. I am tired of the issue, scandal and many more problems here in the industry.” Zee said.

“Me and my boyfriend wants to have a normal life. It's been 8 years since I start and I think that's enough for me.”

NuNew smile and hold Saint hands in the lap.

“This is Saint Suppapong.”

“I'm NuNew Chawarin.”

“Perth Tanapon.”

“And Zee Pruk.”

“Goodbye/bye!” they all said and waves their hand in the front.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 1.8K 104
Most of these are out of character I'm sorry If you want me to write an idea you have message me or comment ❤️
535K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
880 55 7
hiii im gonna post here some short stories about perthchimon. its all my imagination so don't take it seriously. English isn't my first language, Im...
126K 5.1K 139
the intro of this story is found in my other work. bodyguard on "Tale of tales". a compilation of my ships and ghost ships. I will start where I end...