๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ | ๐ค๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By gojoscupid

- "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–?" - "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’…๐’š, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†." [DISCLAIMER] all pi... More

๐Ÿซง info ๐Ÿซง
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (end)
epilogue
bonus chapter
smut chapter

23

8.5K 356 692
By gojoscupid

The sky is starting to get dark due to the gray clouds forming into a bigger one, telling people to quickly take shelter before the rain hits. the whole region is now going to have a thunder storm, which is normal as Inazuma is the region where the electro archon resides in.

Inside the Kimura estate, (F/n) Kimura gather important people which included counselors and a few other clan leaders.

"I have found the answer," he said as he pointed down at the map which was the whole Inazuma region. "tomorrow night, we will start the ceremony to summon the beast. then the world will be healed, all thanks to me."

One of the counselors asked, "how do we summon the beast?"

(F/n) chuckled darkly, "easy, we must use our blood to draw this shape." he showed a picture of a symbol that had multiple shapes. "we meet at this location here, got it?"

Everyone nodded in agreement to which the Kimura lord chuckled in satisfaction, everything is going his way. soon the world will become more better and then they will praise him for doing this.

But then a knock interrupted the meeting and the door slid opened to reveal one of the Kimura's guards.

"M-My lord, lady Chiyo is here."

"Hm? alright, everyone you are dismissed and bring lady Chiyo in."

Once everyone left, Chiyo walked in with a blank expression. her whole figure was slightly wet from the rain that was going on right now.

"What brings you here, lady Chiyo?" (F/n) sighed as he rolled up the map from the table while gazing at the lady that was standing only at the doorway.

Her blank expression turned into pure sinister, "what if i told you, your daughter is back?"

2nd POV

The only thing clouding your mind was nothing, the only thing your mind could tell you was keep on running. run like it was your last day on this region, keep running until you can escape reality.

But your heart was fighting with your head right now. telling you to stop and wait for him. he's here right now, right? so why are you running away? you wanted this, you wanted to see his perfect features again.

You're not even sure if he's running after you or just gave up, but you still kept on making your legs move. tears were still falling down like little rain droplets on a rainy stormy night. as you kept on running, you don't even know how long you had ran, but your legs were about to give out.

Turning to your left, you hid behind a wall and catch your breathe. wiping your tears with your hand and sniffing, you feel your heart erratically beating from all that cat and mouse chase.

You could only cover your mouth with both of your hands and sobbed into them. before you went back to Inazuma, you could only think about how you will be strong if you see him, but now, it was just a lie.

Ignoring the harsh rain falling down on you, you heard footsteps splashing the forming puddles.

"(Y/n)?!"

His voice, god his voice sounded so tired and desperate from the running. holding in your breathe, you gazed down at your feet, hoping he won't notice you.

"Please.. please answer me."

'i'm right here,' is what you wanted to say, but you're too scared facing him. you're not sure if he's angry or relief. so you could only hide while he calls out for your name.

Ayato looked around him, turning left and right to find you. he needed to see you, he missed you, and he needed to make sure you're actually here.

Despite the harsh rain falling down, his ears picked up a little cry behind the wall. his heart was telling him to run up to her, embrace her crying figure and let her hold onto him.

And that's what he did.

He cradled your sobbing self to his taller one and nuzzled against your head. even though you should fight your way out of his arms, you couldn't since he felt so comforting and warm from the rain. you want to stay in his loving arms forever.

Ayato continued on listening to your heartbreaking cries and could only whispered how much he missed you and that he's here right now.

Few minutes later, you finally calmed down, but you're still sniffing a bit. you still wanted to be in his arms so you wrapped your arms around his torso and cuddled against his neck.

The action itself made Ayato blush, even though it's not really visible, it's still there. his heart and world felt peace again, after having you in his arms. this is all he needed, you being here with him as you held tightly to him.

"I've missed you so much," he whispered to which you tightened your own embrace.

What you didn't notice was that Ayato was holding onto his own tears as he smelled your familiar floral scent. he didn't even realize how much he missed you until now. sure he thought about you most of the time, but seeing you in front of him, his heart just could feel pain when he thinks you will leave him again.

"Y-You're actually here, right? i'm not dreaming?"

Ayato tried to tell himself he's not dreaming because if he is, god only knows he doesn't want to wake up. not wanting to wake up from his moment and notice you're not really here with him.

But your soft whisper comforted his soul, telling him you're actually here.

Leaning back a bit so he could see your tearful face to which Ayato still thinks you still look breathtaking in his eyes, "i love you." he whispered.

Your eyes widened, "w-what?"

What did he say? did you hear that right? now you feel like you're dreaming.

"You what?"

Ayato leaned close until both of your noses touched one another, "i love you, my (Y/n) Kimura, my one and only."

The waterworks started to happen again and you punched his chest lightly, "liar! liar! liar!" the Kamisato lord could only take the multiple hits as he thinks he wholeheartedly deserve it. after hurting you, he ate up his guilt and take in his regret.

Soon he took your wrist to stop your movement, and you blush as he stared into your eyes closely. you tried to find any lie behind his eyes, but nothing.

The only thing you could see was pure love, happiness, and life in them. not the exhaustion and shock he held few minutes prior when he first saw you.

Nudging his nose against yours, he whispered nearly against your lips, "i could never lie to you."

He was right. Ayato never directly lied to you ever since you both met. the only time he lied was for your own good, and you knew that.

When he broke your heart after you asked him if he liked you back, he only answered he wasn't ready to be in a relationship. he never said he didn't love you back or that you're not good enough for him.

Your cheeks and ears started to burn up as you still stare into those lovesick eyes.

Then Ayato slowly leaned in and you fluttered your eyes closed, letting him mold his lips against yours perfectly.

The once lonely and cold world you felt before feels so warm. like the clouds separated for the sun to shine upon your universe as Ayato cupped your cheeks with his gloved hands.

Few seconds later, he departed from the kiss, only to repeat the same three words and pecked you over and over again. telling you and reminding you that he loves you. not lady Chiyo, not lady Mei, but you.

"Do you love me, my lady?" Ayato mumbled against your lips. you hummed and whispered the same three words to him. letting his heart sky rocketed to the sky as he felt you pull him down for another passionate kiss.

"Where's lady (Y/n)?" Diluc asked he saw Venti walked inside the estate all wet from the rain outside.

The bard hummed and just took off his hat to squeezed all the water out. Diluc could only watch and repeated the question again, but a bit more annoyed.

It's raining outside and Diluc knew you didn't bring an umbrella or a coat with you earlier, but as he saw Venti walked in without you, he could feel his own heart to worry.

Venti went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of sake, "she's out," he replied as he then sat down in the dining area.

The pyro man wasn't amused by the short answer, "what do you mean out? out as in out in the cold rain?"

The bard shook his head, "she's home right now."

Diluc stared at the bard who started to drown himself in alcohol. sighing tiredly, Diluc doesn't have time with this little riddle game, so the only thing he could do was walked out the door, searching for you.

Once Diluc left the front door, Venti watched his leaving figure with a sad face. his eyes turned a little dull as he realizes Diluc will be the one that won't find his home.

a/n: silly me 👩🏻‍💻

(not edited)
4/25/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 8.6K 49
"๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐„, ๐Œ'๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜." ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐˜๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐€ ๐ซ...
100K 4.9K 19
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ฒ๐š๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ โžถโžถโžถโžถโžถโ™ก It's not easy being the head of the flourishing and famous Miyazaki Estate, but that's preci...
7.3K 170 23
( this is my first time writing on wattpad, so please don't judge me TOO much) Y/N L/N was a childhood friend of Kamisato Ayato. Ever since they were...