Affogato and Caramel Arrow Co...

Від adalyncat

PLEASE NO HATE I'm a shipper of affocara (the best ship there ever was) Well umm, my dream is to become a wri... Більше

Backstory of Affogato
Application
The meeting of the enemies
As time passes...
Caramel finds out...
At Caramel's home (CRINGE)
At Caramel's home (part 2)
Just something to do with Affogato-
How Affogato Became Affogato
Proposal
The first date (Cause I told ya I would make one)
Uhhhhhh Yeah I'm ending this book soon BUT FIRST : DA WEDDING
A bit of something and it's da end
Extra

Breaking into the castle grounds

650 10 1
Від adalyncat

'This is a disgrace... banned by the king... and I was the First Watcher..'

After some while, those words slowly evolved into sobs.

'Caramel? Are you there in your room? I prepared some boba for you' said caramel's father

'I'm not *sniff* feeling like *sniff* boba today *sniff sniff*'

As Caramel's father entered the room, he found her siting in the corner crying.

'You're not disgusted of me for being banned from the castle ground?'

'Of course I'm not...'

(Time skip to breaking in cause isn't this what this chapter's about)

As Caramel Arrow climbs up the chocolate gates, she saw Affogato Cookie. 'YOU!?' she said. 'C-ca-caramel Arrow? Weren't you banned from the castle? W-what are you doing here?' 'You filth... it was you who banned me, right?'

As they talk, Red Velvet Cookie's lost cake hounds appear on the sugar covered hills amidst the falling sugary-snow

'AH!! GET THOSE CAKE HOUNDS AWAY FROM ME!'

'So you're scared of these tiny little cake hounds huh?'

While Caramel Arrow tries to befriend those cake hounds, Affogato begins climbing up a nearby tree. 'GAH! You guys sure bite...' Caramel starts firing arrows towards those cake hounds, unthinkingly coming up with a plan to save Affogato. With those cake hounds yelling in pain, she climbed up the tree and took Affogato's hand. 'Wha-what are you doing?' 'Helping you you snake'

After that, they jump off. Without a word of thanks, Affogato rushes off into the Cacao village.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

661K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 56K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 47.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.8K 371 13
(cover art not mine) Geno was a lonely skeleton who lost his family on a car crash, he shut the world away, and only opened up to his own bestfriend...