The Value of Tears (En- JayWo...

By ENCARMOA96

Jay only values the valuable and that is money and his life but Jungwon is a different story as he values eve... More

Start
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIII pt. 2
XXIII pt. 3
XXIII pt. 4
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII (FINAL)
Bonus Chapter

XXXVIII

1.2K 82 97
By ENCARMOA96

Jungwon

I am currently in the mansion kitchen as I patiently wait for Sunoo hyung to come and I hope Jake hyung will come with as well. They promised they will accompany me today because Jay hyung is not with me right now. He went to the police station for the case of his biological father to be discussed. He told me it will take a long time because it is a lot so I called in Sunoo hyung to accompany me. Also, Riki won't be with Sunoo hyung because he will go with Jay hyung. The same with Jake hyung as Sunghoon hyung will also be with Jay hyung and Heeseung hyung.

My feet immediately jumped off the couch when the doorbell rang so I went and open the door revealing Sunoo and Jake hyung with some food on their hold. I am so happy when I smell curry and I saw the same roasted sweet corn in a bag. Jay hyung loves corn and I also grew to love them.

"Did we take that long?"

"Not really, I'm happy you're both here. It was getting lonely."

"Aww no worries baby, we're here now. I will just plate the food"

Jake hyung walk to the kitchen and I look at Sunoo hyung who is fluffing up the pillows on the couch.

"Sunoo hyung?. . I want to ask you something"

He immediately turn to me and fixed his seat.

"What is it?"

I bit my lip as I look down at my hands before I look up and met his eyes.

" I saw this on TV tho. Two people began to kiss, and then they laid on the bed and their clothes are gone. . . . I asked Jay hyung about that and he suddenly became so secretive about it as if it is super secret. I want to ask, what is so secret about them?"

His eyes widen and when I look behind me, Jake hyung is frozen with plates on his hands before slowly walking closer and placing the plates on the table and the two of them look at me.

Why is this so secret? Even them wanted to keep it a secret. I wanna know too.

"Oh you won't tell me too? Alright, I will just ask google"

"No!"

"Wait!"

They both yelled at the same time making me stop and I don't know really what is going on. Why is it so secret?

"Tell me then . . . what does Jay hyung mean when he said that I'm not ready for it yet"

"Jungwon baby, that is highly sensitive and private. . . "

"I know kissing is suppose to just be between the two of you but why is it so secret?"

"Baby, people kiss right? Well, when they kiss, the kiss can turn different"

"Oh like when the tongue is used and not only the lips?"

I think that's different because when Jay hyung and I kiss, we sometimes used the tongue and it is really different.

"You and Jay kissed like that?!"

Sunoo hyung looked shocked and I think this is the part where the "private' comes in. They're not suppose to know right? This matter is between me and Jay hyung only. My bad, I'm just thrilled when I realized that Jake hyung is willing to explain to me.

"Ok, so when that happens, normally, the two will feel something, like higher temperature or arousal"

I know what arousal means, I learned it on TV and they say that triggers both people to get on it. Although I still dont know that 'it'.

"Of course when they're aroused, they will want to feel pleasure so to do that, they will get naked to be able to feel each other's bodies. It is an intimate connection between two parties and that is why it should be private. Because their intimate or sexual connection shall stay between the two of them and the two of them alone, no other party included"

"What is the 'it'?"

"That is now the moment that privacy will come in place. No one but you two shall know about it. So it is best to ask Jay about that because he's your partner"

"But he won't tell me"

"I'm sure he will. He just don't want to corrupt your baby mind"

"Baby mind?"

"Don't mind me . . anyway, Sunoo you can close now your mouth and you can move and let us eat"

We laughed at Sunoo hyung who is so shocked to even speak but nonetheless, he recovered and we turned on the TV but the sound of Jake hyung's phone ringing stopped us from watching for a bit.

"Hey Penguin. . . . uh huh he's with me. . yeah . . ok I'll tell him. . . . ok love you too"

"You call him Penguin?"

"Hehe, I don't even know where that nickname came from. . ."

"What'd he say?"

"About that, Heeseung hyung is worried for his pets tho. Hoonie said that his pets haven't been fed for days and they're in the fish bowl in his room, well the guest room"

"Poor them. .  well let's look for them. ."

We all stood up and head upstairs into Heeseung's room, well it is where he stayed and indeed, there is a fish bowl on his table and there are two creatures roaming around weakly.

Immediately, I ran under the table and grab their food placed inside a container and immediately dropped it in the bowl when they immediately swam to it and began to eat.

"Aww, were sorry little ones. . . something just came up and we are busy . . . but you're gonna be in good hands now"

Sunoo hyung said as he softly tapped the bowl.

I looked inside and made a mental note to change the water in the tank because they need fresh water. If only I could bring them sea water then I did. But I didnt know Heeseung hyung had some friends that I didn't bought home some seawater from before.

We brought the bowl outside to the pool after they finished eating and threw the water away. We released them in the pool but they immediately crawled back onto the dry lands.

"That water is nasty"

I heard the crab exclaim and immediately I understood that maybe chlorine is not their thing. So we brought them into the kitchen and place them back into the fish bowl and place some fresh tap water. Hopefully, it is not nasty.

"Oh, Prince Jungwon!"

My head automatically turned to where that voice came from and when I took in a closer look into the bowl, I couldn't help my eyes from tearing up and I immediately reached out my hand inside the bowl and they jumped on.

I brought them close to me and I cried.

How can I be so cruel? I left them in the house and came here. They're so alone and I am happy with Jay hyung that I forgot about them. I feel so bad that my knees weaken and I fell on the floor.

They could've died. Someone could've stepped on them. They could've starved to death.

"I'm so sorry. . . I'm sorry . ."

I cried as I held them close to me.

I feel so horrible.

"Don't cry Prince.  .. We're so fine. Heeseung took care of us when you're gone so we're fine. Please don't feel bad. . . you're an amazing friend"

"I know you'd say that but still, I'm really sorry I forgot about you guys. . ."

"We knew what happened your highness. . so we understand"

Maeum and Eumi looked behind me and I noticed how I have some company. I stood up and wiped my tears before I smiled and carefully place them in the water. Those two cannot last a few minutes.

"This is my Jake hyung he's a good friend of mine and Sunoo hyung, my older brother . . guys, these are my family for eighteen years. The crab is Maeum, and the turtle is Eumi. . ."

"Hi . . I'm not sure if you understand me but nice to meet you"

Jake hyung smiled as he taps the bowl.

Sunoo hyung just smiled and scoop them out on his palms.

"Thank you for being with my brother all these years. . . "

"Its a pleasure Prince Sunoo and we're glad you're alright"

Sunoo hyung let out a small giggle before placing both into the bowl again and I just stood there as I watch them happily swim around.

"Wow, they're so adorable. . I wish I can understand them tho.. I wonder what they sound like"

"Oh, they sound adorable. . . like a baby"

We both let out small laughs as we placed the bowl on the table and sat down again as we began to eat and watch the TV.

I wonder how Jay hyung is doing tho.

"Hyungs, can we call Jay hyung? I want to know how he's doing"

"Sure. . but I don't know if this is the right time tho. . he might be in the police station. . don't worry, if he can he'll call"

I nodded at Sunoo hyung's answer. Yeah, maybe Jay hyung is still busy. We continue to watch until one by one, we all fell asleep.

_________

I open my eyes to an unfamiliar wet feeling on my face.

I then proceed to wipe my face with some tissue paper when something yelped. .  wait, bark? Yeah, more like barked.

One bark turn to another and then another waking Jake and Sunoo hyung up from their slumber.

"Puppies!!"

Jake hyung immediately stood up as the puppies look up towards our direction. They're so cute and so white.

Jake hyung extended his arms and one puppy immediately ran to him licking his face as Jake hyung giggled and I can see how his eyes are shining with adoration. The puppy is so cute, all of them are.

"Here baby . . come on"

Sunoo hyung knelt on the floor as he did what Jake hyung did earlier and one puppy also ran to him with a bark and Sunoo didn't waste any second and lift the puppy up in the air.

I smiled when the last puppy tilts its head and mimics what I do.

"Come here you cutie"

The puppy wagged its tail and jumped into my waiting arms making me fall back down onto the couch. And as we enjoyed the puppies' company, some voices were heard coming from the kitchen to where we are and we recognized those as Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon hyung and Riki's voices.

"oh admit it Heeseung hyung, you have a crush on her . . right right?"
- Riki

"Ah he doesn't have to say anything, it is obvious. . ya Jay, maybe you can play matchmaker today eh?" - Sunghoon

"Shut up, not because I don't have a boyfriend like the three of you do does it mean I have to get one. . ." -Heeseung

"Ey, don't deny it. . . it is love at first sight . . ." -Sunghoon.

"Yeah and please you're too obvious" - Riki.

"Whatever. . . . oh hey, I see you have puppies of your own now . . I'm glad you like them all"

We turn towards Heeseung hyung who placed some plate of nachos on the table.

"Hyung, you should also get a pet. . . to cure your loneliness because apparently, you don't want a relationship"

Sunghoon hyung teased before plopping down next to Jake hyung giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Shut up Park!"

Heeseung hyung said and turned on the TV when we heard Jay hyung spoke.

"I suggest not using the surname to shut Sunghoon up because that can also be directed to me"

Hehehe.

He sat next to me as I immediately cuddled him with the puppy in between us and I sighed when I felt his arms around me again.

This is a good day.

______________

Ok I have been busy drafting out plots for my one shots that I forgot to update. And also, I realized how I didnt finish writing the whole draft for my Sunki story so I also went back on that.

Hehe I am so sorry for this long wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 2.9K 32
What will you do if you are stuck between two choices? * Short Story * HeeJayWon *fiction
7.4K 447 14
Sunoo doesn't know why, he doesn't even know how but, he knows, he hates hates HATES Yang Jungwon. Reason being? that....... he does not know. but, w...
25.5K 989 45
Existence of love between two teenagers scavenging the righteous path. The love lost between Sunoo and Ni-ki proves that loving someone again after g...
107K 6.3K 41
"If you're meant to be, you're meant to be" This is an ENHYPEN JakeHoon book. I'm attempting if I can do this for this group and I hope I'll do well...