Light a Spark

By AnimeFan_302

A One Piece story. I do not own One Piece nor any of the characters. I also don't own any images I use. A gi... More

Chapter 1: A New Mission
Chapter 2: Looks Can be Deceiving
Chapter 3: Reunited Again
Chapter 4: Five Years Later
Chapter 5: Assassination Denied
Chapter 6: Heartbreak and Revelations
Chapter 7: An Unexpected Friend

Prologue: The Girl With White Hair

84 3 0
By AnimeFan_302

Emma love, remember, you are a light to this messed up world, never blow your light out

Love

Father

By now I have read that note so many times that the paper seems to be nothing but dust. I am Spark D. Emma, the youngest and ninth member of the notorious World Government organization, Cipher Pol 9. 

 I don't remember much of my past life not much since age 6. By the time I was 8 I had mastered all 6 techniques of Rokushiki and was training with other members like Kaku and Lucci. But this is not a story of my past life, no, this is a story of how I met a boy and his crew. The boy who is going to be King of the Pirates.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys! This is my first story ever! Sorry for the prologue being so short. Hopefully the upcoming chapters will be longer. Please let me know if it is too boring. If you enjoy it or have any suggestions for the next chapter, please comment down below! Please vote and add to your library! The next update will come when it comes..... Till the next update goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.9K 26
Siddharth singh shekhawat is no·1 business tycoon he is a rude, arrogant,cold gaze men.everyone is talented but he is multi-talented.he knows everyt...
138K 13.6K 58
Name: "𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧"🔞 - اگه این‌قدر علاقه به مردن داری... می‌تونم زودتر از این تمرین‌های کشنده دخلت رو بیارم! جونگ‌کوک که گونه و چونش توی...
401K 14.5K 43
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
121K 1.8K 17
18+ဒွိလိင်ပါ စကားလုံးအတိအကျများရေးသွင်းဖော်ပြထားပါတယ်