Betrayal&Love | Jimin FF โœ“

By _togetic_

๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 27

275 31 3
By _togetic_

"Um…" I thought of what to tell her as she kept waiting for my answer.

I can't tell her the truth, I mean not yet. What will she think if she knows? Will my idea to change her mind to help us work if she knew the truth?

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I know it's something personal and it's -"

"No Seulgi, it's nothing like that. We were…close friends but then something happened. And now we're both kinda salty to eachother." I said with a small smile.

She frowned, trying to think of a reason herself.

"Can I ask what happened?" She asks.

"Um misunderstanding and maybe we didn't…try?" I answered, not knowing myself what the reason was.

Was I really a coward when it came to my love?

"Oh…" she breathes out and I nod, drawing my lips into a thin line. "Don't worry, I won't tell nobody. And I'm sure that you're friendship with Jimin will get better too. If it's a misunderstanding talk about it with him, and make sure that both of you are not angry, but are with a cool head okay? He's a nice guy, he won't be angry with you for long." She assures.

"I hope so too…" I muttered out with a faint chuckle.

"So um could you help me with something?" She asked and I nod waiting for her to speak. "It's Jimin. His behaviour…it's confusing." She said.

Same girl, same.

"I mean, when infront of people, he talks and acts as if he's interested in knowing me more, but when it's just the both of us, he doesn't speak, it feels like he's maintaing a distance. I don't mind him acting that way because I understand it's difficult to try to like someone you never met, and having to marry that same stranger. But, one moment it's feels like he's trying but then the other he doesn't care about me at all. Last night he slept at the couch. I offered to sleep in an another room but he refused and slept there." She explained her situation.

It did pain me that Jimin's trying he's best to make me feel this way, by purposely keeping her in his room so that I could be jealous. But at the same time he's distancing himself from her. He's a mess to understand right now.

"I don't have anything to say other than give yourself and him some time. I mean you said he's trying right, maybe he's shy when it's just the both of you?" I suggested. "Don't worry, he'll open up soon." I assured and she shook her head.

"I'm not expecting anything from him, but I needed to know whether he's actually serious about marrying me or not, because I feel like he's going to call off this marriage." She said.

"This marriage is important for the Dynasty, and I'm sure that he's not going to call off this. Just give eachother some time. And I'm sure after marriage, things will get better too." I assured.

"Yeah I hope it's that. It'll be good for the him, and me or else…" she stopped talking.

"Or else?" I asked.

"Ah nothing. We should head inside, looks like it's about to rain." She points out and I look around the gloomy skies. There were rain clouds that were slowly engulfing the sky.

"Oh looks like we should." I gave her a small smile as we both head inside, followed by her two bodyguards.

[JIMIN's POV]

I walked in my room to see Seulgi folding her clothes, which reminded me of the times Y/n would do the same. We were already like a married couple back then. Oh how much I wished that I could live those moments again.

I was lost in my thoughts when Seulgi looked at me.

"Hi." She breathes out and I nod.

I was busy, I couldn't even attend the "family" dinner tonight. I heard that Y/n made jjamppong. The food was brought to my room, so I couldn't see her as I ate the food she made, but I know she would've wanted to see my reaction.

I went and collected some files that I needed from my desk.

"Jimin." Seulgi calls before I left. "You'll work late?" She asks.

"Yeah. I'll be sleeping in my office." I said continuing my steps.

"Okay. But…" she paused which made me stop in my tracks. "I just wanted to say that we're both going through very weird time now, and I want you to know that I'll give you as much time as you need." She said.

I liked that she was straight to the point, without making it a mess. But I didn't like the fact that I can't tell her the truth. I didn't want time from her, I wanted time from Y/n. I wanted some time to talk to her and explain her, but that wasn't possible right now because of my own plan and everything else going on. Only if Y/n wanted to speak to me, I would've made things a little less shitty between us.

"Oh and also Y/n wanted to talk to you." Seulgi said which made me face her and she nods assuring.

I frown to myself, but walked out anyway, wanting to know what Y/n wants to talk about.

[Y/N's POV]

The weather was getting really good for a nice sleep as it was drizzling and the sounds of the raindrops was like a soothing music.

But I couldn't help but feel sad, just a few more weeks than I'll be organizing a wedding. I should try becoming a event organiser sometime.

I look at the clock. 9:13pm.

"Let's sleep early tonight then." I said to myself and flop myself on the bed, feeling cozy as the slightly cold mattress made contact with my skin.

Just as I was settling myself in the bed, I heard the door knock. I couldn't get more annoyed, but got on my feet, fighting away the annoyed frown on my face.

I opened the door to see Jimin.

Why is he here? Wasn't he supposed to be with Seulgi right now?

"What did you wanted to talk about?" He asked as he enters himself in my room.

I frowned at his question.

"Talk about what?" I ask and he nods turning to me.

"Seulgi informed me that you wanted to talk." He said.

"Seulgi? No I didn't-" I stopped and sighed as I remembered.

"…talk about it with him…"

I look up at his eyes and he was waiting for me to speak. I couldn't say anything as there were millions things to talk about, but I needed to choose one, for starters.

"If you have changed your mind already, then you could've told Seulgi, and not wasted my time, our time. I have lots of work."  He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Really? Then I'm so sorry to disturb your precious Seulgi's time and yours too." I said and he rolled his eyes.

He started walking towards the door.

"Also one thing, please don't break her heart like you did to me. Take care of her and talk to her, I don't want you not trying, just like I did not." I added, which made him turn to face me.

"I broke your heart?" He asked.

"Yes. You did." I said and he scoffs.

"You are getting the facts wrong here Y/n. You were the one who broke my heart. First you hide about the pregnancy, then the miscarriage happened. Also you were more eager to get me married. You agreed so quickly, I thought you'd say no but maybe I expected more." He said.

"I wasn't eager for anything. And I already told you why I didn't tell you about the pregnancy, and I didn't lose the baby on purpose. I'm not that heartless. I'm not heartless like you are!" I said.

"So now I'm heartless?" He snickered.

"Then what am I supposed to call you? My lover!? Don't you remember what you told me on the day of your ceremony? It broke my heart Jimin. I didn't expect that from you." I said.

"Exactly Y/n, I didn't expect this from you too." He said and turn around again.

"…make sure that both of you are not angry…"

I was angry. I was blamed for things and feelings I never felt.
He thinks that he wasn't my priority. He thinks that I never cared about his feelings. He thinks that I made him go through this pain for a revenge. He thinks that I didn't love him. When none of it was true.

I wanted to stop him, but I was too angry at this point.

He slams the door behind him as he left.

I really sometimes hate you Jimin.

[JIMIN's POV]

I was walking towards Taehyung's room, as I was angry but at the same time had tears in my eyes.

He allows me in and I sat myself down on his bed, head resting on my palms.

"You told her what we discussed?" He asked and I nod.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.8K 31
Hello guys๐Ÿค— This is my first FF i have try to make it interesting by adding romantic, funny, childish, stupid, cute, lines and little bit suspicious...
532K 18.9K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
9.1K 333 25
แด„แดสŸแด… สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ แดส€แด˜สœแด€ษด ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœแด แดกแดส€แด‹๊œฑ ษชษด สœษช๊œฑ แด„แด€๊œฐร‰... แด…แด ส/ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ สœษชแด ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แดส€ ๊œฐแด€แด›แด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด„ษชแด…แด‡แด… ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด‡สŸ๊œฑแด‡... โ€ขแด…แด ษดแดแด›...