The Devil's Possession ✔ (Com...

By MichelleManisha

Carson finds her life shattering in pieces when her best friend takes away her boyfriend and also has made he... More

Chapter 1 - The Devil in The Red Devil Bar
Chapter 2 - The Devil makes a Contract
Chapter 3 - The Devil in the Kitchen
Chapter 4 - The Devil Reads Manga
Chapter 5 - The Devil in The Party
Chapter 6 - The Devil is confused?
Chapter 7 - The Devil is Evil
Chapter 8 - The Devil is naughty
Chapter 9 - The Devil is in her Office
Chapter 10 - The Devil gives a choice
Chapter 11 - The Devil was Right
Chapter 12 - The Devil is Angry
Chapter 13 - The Devil didn't come home
Chapter 14 - The mysterious person
ChaPter 15 - The Devil loves Chaos
Chapter 16 - The Devil can do everything
Chapter 17 - She will Always Belonged to The Devil
Chapter 18 - The Devil is the Boyfriend
Chapter 19 - The Devil was invited
Chapter 20 - The Devil has a Devilish smirk
Chapter 21 - The Devil came to Spice up
Chapter 22 - The Devil was the Boss now
Chapter 23 - The Devil gets a Warning
Chapter 24 - The Devil is naughty
Chapter 25 - The Devil has trapped her
Chapter 26 - The Devil has another side
Chapter 27 - The short Demon Tale
Chapter 28 - The Devil is missing
Chapter 29 - The Devil wears Prada
Chapter 31 - Only The Devil can Have Her
Chapter 32 - The Devil went on a Hunt
Chapter 33 - The Devil is Protective
Chapter 34 - The Demon has a story
Bonus Chapter 1 - The Demon Tale
Chapter 35 - The Devil is Considerate
Chapter 36 - The Devils are ready for a Vacation
Chapter 37 - The Devils go to her hometown
Chapter 38 - The Devils meet her Brother
Chapter 39 - The devils got Shocked
Chapter 40 - The little Devil got attacked
Chapter 41 - The Human will wait until then
Chapter 42 - The Devil marked her, His
Chapter 43 - Avoided
Chapter 44 - The Devil was Stranded
Chapter 45 - The Evil Devil has Come
Chapter 46 - The Devil Brothers
Chapter 47 - The Devil is One Hell of a Ruler
Chapter 48 - The Devil brothers part II
Chapter 49 - The Devil is a Secret Vigilante
Chapter 50 - The Devil was the best Ruler
Chapter 51 - Hell's King is Sus
Chapter 52 - The Human Just Died?
Chapter 53 - The human is The Devil's Possession
Bonus Chapter 2 - Lucifer likes Tom & Jerry
Bonus Chapter 3 - Gretarioth & Miorith
Bonus Chapter 4 - Andrew & Avaloth
Bonus Chapter 5 - Almorach
Epilogue - Who is the Real Boss

Chapter 30 - A small gift for the Devil

2.8K 142 14
By MichelleManisha

"I heard my name." Callahan said standing just behind us, "Did you call?"

Both Miory and I froze.

I tilted my head above my shoulders and saw Callahan standing there with his one brow raised.

"Err... Wow! Devionth!" Miory turned around and said, "Didn't see you coming."

"That's because I didn't make my energy visible enough for you to catch me." He said.

"Where have you been?" I asked a little bit of anger visible in my voice.

"I had some urgent work that needed my immediate attention." He said leaving out all the details.

"Well, you could have at least informed me before disappearing." I said and turned my head toward the bras that hung. I kept checking the prices without being able to concentrate on the numbers.

"Well, now that you are here, it is my time to leave." Miory said and was about to go toward the counter when Callahan said, "Wait."

She looked at him warily as he asked, "Were you bad mouthing me?"

"What! Never."

"I heard the last conversation." He said and Miory paled.

"It was a joke." I said defending Miory.

At that, Callahan looked between us with amusement dancing in his eyes. "Wow, nice work, Miory. You seem to gain a fan who is siding with you."

She let out a nervous chuckle and I said to Miory, "Miory, thank you for this wonderful day."

She smiled and looked at Callahan who nodded at her and it seemed he dismissed her with that as she went to pay for her things.

I didn't look at him as I kept fiddling with the bras.

"You want to buy that bra?" He asked and I realized we were in the women lingerie section. My face heated and the bra I was holding fell on the ground as if I was burnt by it.

"Wha- no!" I dashed toward the counter but he caught my hand.

"If you really want it, I can buy it for you." He said and if my face was red before now it turned to a tomato.

I turned around almost fuming at him and also embarrassed. "No! I don't want you to buy me a...bra."

He grinned as he saw my face and I knew he liked how my face was red. He was just enjoying teasing me.

He hung the bra before my face that fell on the floor previously and said, "I bet this one will look good on you."

A gap formed on my mouth as I snatched the lingerie and dashed toward the counter. Blast him!

He was doing this intentionally. I was mad at him for disappearing on me again. He did it before as well but that time it was my fault.

As I went to the counter I placed all the clothes.

"Are you mad at me for some reason?" He asked just behind my ears and I saw the counter boy's face turn red because he was leaning over me while his face was just behind my left ear.

"Stand straight!" I whisper-yelled at him and gave the counter boy my card but Callahan snatched it while giving him another card.

I looked at him with wide eyes as he whispered, "A man should pamper his woman and I am your boyfriend so..." He gave me a tight-lipped smile, "let me pamper you, sweetheart."

My face burnt with heat as he said sweetheart and I was about to retort when he placed a small kiss on my nose.

I stepped back instinctively but he held my waist so that I couldn't even move from my spot.

The counter boy handed him the bags and his card and as he looked at the receipt, he said, "Do you wanna buy more?"

"No! I have already got everything." I said and untangled myself from his hand while moving toward the exit.

Callahan followed me as I walked and moved around my eyes but they fell on a specific shirt from the men's section. I halted but was careful that he didn't follow my gaze.

"What?" He asked.

"Umm... I think I have forgotten something to buy." I said trying my best to think of food because that was the only way he wouldn't get what I thought.

So I kept repeating in my mind 'Burrito' while imagining it.

He raised a brow as he said, "You want a burrito?"

I nodded frantically. "Yes, I also need to buy some white sauce."

He nodded and looked around but he saw it was only for clothes. "Then let's hit the supermarket."

"Yes, wait, no!"

"I need to buy some other things so, you go and buy some white sauce while I buy those...things." I said while I kept repeating burrito in my mind.

He looked at my face for a moment while I repeated in my mind, "Burrito, burrito, burrito, boruto, boruto."

Wait! Boruto?

Now his eyes narrowed down to the slit because he found it suspicious. Seeing my rigid body, he asked, "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing."

He crossed his hands above his chest as he inspected my face for another minute as I gulped down the knot that formed in my throat. "Burrito, burrito, burrito."

"Then why are you chanting burrito? Are you planning to open a burrito cult group?" He asked.

"Because I like burritos!" I defended myself and said, "And you said that you liked the taste of the white sauce so I thought I will make burrito tonight for dinner."

"I liked the taste because it was on your lips." He said bluntly and a couple was passing by, they clearly heard it and both of them smirked and went away.

My ears burnt at his statement as I yelled, "Just go and buy me white sauce!"

"So, will you let me lick it from you?"

"Of course not!" I literally dragged him from there and shouted, "No mind reading!"

He smirked and went away while I ran toward the men section, grabbed the black shirt and dashed toward the counter. "Hurry! Pack it!" I said to the boy in between my breaths, "before he comes."

The boy nodded frantically probably thinking why this mad lady suddenly came running with the shirt. His hands moved even faster as he packed the shirt and was typing the bill on the computer.

"So you wanted to buy more?" A voice asked from behind me, startling both me and the counter boy. Obviously we didn't expect him to come this fast. "You could have said that to me."

He was about to hand his card but I snatched it and gave the boy mine. He took it as I said, "This is mine. You don't have to pay."

At that his body stiffened and a cloud of anger and sadness appeared on his face. But he looked at the boy and I hissed at him with a low voice, "Don't read his thoughts, burrito!"

"And why do you think I would listen to you?" He asked almost angrily. "And why the hell did you add 'burrito'?" From his face I could tell he felt a bit offended and got angry.

"Because it is from me and I wanted to buy it. Please?" I pleaded and he narrowed down his eyes at me however, he didn't read.

The boy handed the bag and the card to me as he smiled as his eyes moved between us. He knew why I paid for this but Callahan's eyes now drifted between the boy and me as he was curious to know what was in that packet.

I dragged Callahan away from the counter boy before he could read his thoughts.

"So what is in that packet?" He asked, pointing at the bag in my hand.

"It is nothing."

"Will you stop chanting burrito?! Now it is making me annoyed." He hissed.

"Then don't read my mind!"

"Fine!" He was almost at the edge as he stormed away to his car and I followed him. At least he couldn't read my mind. I danced in my head as he gave me a look.

I knew he was still trying to read but I kept picturing a bunch of burritos.

"I swear, Carson, I would stuff all the burritos in your mouth today." His eyes sent daggers at me and I grinned the biggest grin I could muster.

As we sat in his car he asked, "Name the person who taught you that technique."

I laughed. "The great Carson McAllen." And I moved my hands toward me dramatically which made him more furious. He nodded and started the engine.

"I see. The great Carson McAllen got some nasty moves there."

"Ye- Ahh!" I screamed as he speeded his car to its max power and then I noticed it was a lamborghini.

We crossed the traffic signal which was red. I shouted, "That was red!" He just broke a traffic rule!

"Doesn't matter." He speeded and turned the wheel as our bodies jerked toward the opposite and my heart pumped all the blood to my face.

"The fuck are you doing this for!" I shouted, "Stop the car!"

"Not until you say what's in the packet."

The car moved so fast that I almost couldn't see the pedestrian or other vehicles in the road. And then I saw a puppy was about to cross with its owner. My eyes widened as I shouted, "Stop the fucking car, Callahan!"

But he didn't say a word as the car ran toward them and I finally gave in. "Fine! This is just a small gift for you!"

And he stopped right before them just barely missed by an inch as I breathed heavily. I looked at him angrily and shoved the packet to his hand as I hopped out of the car.

He just ruined it! I thought I was going to give it to him when we reached home but he had to ruin it. Tears dripped on my cheek as I started to walk but I didn't know where I was. Didn't matter because I was so mad at him that I didn't want to see him.

Callahan came running behind me as he caught my wrist but I yanked it away yelling at him, "Don't touch me!"

"I am sorry." He said as I halted and looked at him through my teary eyes and saw he had a guilty face on him. He should be!

"There is something going on in hell and there are some things happening recently and I was just a little agitated by it." He said with a defeated face, "And I just lashed everything on you. I know it was childish. Sorry?"

The way he said sorry made all my anger flushed through the toilet. How could I stay angry at him when he looked genuinely sorry and something said he was a bit worried too.

"But I am still angry at you for disappearing on me." I said which sounded more like a pout.

He closed the distance as he caught my hands in his and said, "Sorry that I had to go immediately. Miory's house got burnt all of a sudden and it wasn't from any electric spark or anything."

I got worried. So Miory wasn't lying when she said her house got burnt. "Any human?" I asked.

Callahan shook his head. "If it was the work of a human, Miory could tackle it. She is a second generation devil and is quite powerful."

"Then who?"

"I don't know."

"Gretarioth?" I said his name because he wanted to harm Callahan but from the small interaction I found it hard if he actually wanted to harm Callahan. Or maybe Callahan was more powerful than him, that was why he couldn't kill him yet.

"Gretarioth only wants to kill me, he won't harm my subjects." He said.

"How are you so sure?"

"Oh! I know him. He is my brother." He said.

"So that's why you told Droy to guard me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Then who would anger a devil of chaos?" I asked.

"Maybe someone who got caught into her chaos?" He shrugged. "Maybe one of her enemies? I am not sure but whoever it was, he had some demonic energy. He tried to remove his traits but he can't fully hide them, especially from me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.3K 22
Tom gets home to find a demon sitting in the middle of his living room, crying incoherently while petting his cat. It's only after a long and very co...
3K 160 22
TRIGGER WARNING! Read the first story, "His Name Is Lucifer," or don't, it doesn't matter. This story Break My Heart can be read as a stand-alone. I...
99K 5.3K 23
"I miss you so much, Car" "You didn't act like it when you saw me.. God please tell me why you left I'm so confused Jayden... Your so different now"...
2.6K 122 22
An angel and a devil meet at a bar. And all it took was one look. Meet Angel Clark, a student who just wants to survive his four years in college. Bu...