A New Life for Better or Wors...

By LavenderTreeBlossom

You had been running for 5 years, lived in too many houses. Then, one day you escape from your new foster hom... More

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
1. A New Place I Guess
2. Wait... what?
3. Flashbacks Suck
4. Broken Promises...
5. Annoying Technoblade
6. Wilbur's A Pretty Good Teacher
7. Tommy's Shit At Baking
Phil's Sons...
And His Name Is Fundy...
8. Cuddling Is Somehow Pog
9. Skateboarding's Easy
A/N About my upload schedule
A/N Why am I like this
This Is An Update About The Story, Please Read :D
10. Why Is There A Child At My Window?
11. Why The Fuck Do You Like Bees So Much?
QnA BITCH!! <3
12. Why Do Panic Attacks?
Just A Family Nothing To See Here-
Please Read! Really Please Do. <3
69. Chaos
13. Hiking? Seriously?
You Just Left Me
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Angst
About What I Want In My Comments (READ!!)
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Fluff
14. School?
Somebody asked for this:
15. Fly Me To The Moon
DISCORD LINK THAT WILL WORK FOREVER
16. You did not just win that-
Comfort Chapter for Myself
17. Falling Isn't Too Bad
Royalty Kinda Sucks
18. IS THAT A BEE???
Smol Child Sparring
And His Name Was Fundy...
19. Sneaking out? Pog
I have a new book
Royalty Kinda Sucks Pt. 2
20. Hello, Nice To Meet You.
YOOOOOO
Tommy's... Gone?
Flower Crowns
21. First of all, WHY THE BEACH-
Kill Them? Easy.
Why!?
Imagination
(READ FOR HINT, APRIL FOOLS JOKE) And the brother is... (DISCONTINUING BOOK)
"Are you feeling lucky, baby?"
22. Chaotic Store Chapter
23. I can't unmute, sorry.
24. Snow
Bees, Flowers, and- H..He's back?
25. Dadza has a lot of jobs.
⊑⟟⋏⏁ (Hint)
26. This place is abandoned
27. We Really Are Nocturnal
28. It's The End Of The World
29. Heely's
677867. 89 2390678343445...
RANBOO IN MCC
30. Finally, A Place To Call Home
200k lmao
Untitled
Huh
Important, Read. (/srs)
31. Sneaking In, For Better Or Worse
Technosupport.
Hallo
ALSO ABT YT CHANNEL
We've done it. (690)
32. Pandemonium - Similar to Chaos.
Yes or No to Killing You?
Check This Out, Now. (Important)
HAPPY BDAY BOO BOY
33. Well, Shit.
34. So, Chao- Sorry, Christmas?
Anniversary Of This Book.
SCREW A NEW YEAR, HE DID IT
35. I Think We Screwed Up.
History Repeats Itself
Ranboo Jumped.
36. YOU, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, ARE MY BROTHER? (ampril foolms)
38. The Police are Pissed.
Thank you Technoblade.
Imagination (Rewrite)
39. A Peculiar Memory
40. AND There's A Stampede?
41. Sirens and Alarms

37. Memori

669 24 97
By LavenderTreeBlossom

A/N This is going to be a very short chapter since I'm trying to get this out in one day and start it in one day, the day of my birthday. So don't expect a strong and in depth chapter. If it ends up being a strong and in depth chapter though, know that I can never stick to my own rules. 

Hello Petals, and enjoy this memory. 

Thank you for sticking around. 

TW: disturbing shit, pass the first few paragraphs to get past that, and go to the "DISTURBING IMAGERY DONE" in order to get past it <3 

Your POV -.- 

You were dreaming. You knew you were. 

You knew that this wasn't truly happening again, that all of this was just a lie.

That the fires encasing you weren't real. That your parents screaming wasn't real.

This couldn't happen again.

As you crouched on your bed, next to your brother, you turned your head.

Hoping you could get a glimpse of him.

But when you looked at him, all you could see was a blank slate.

His head was like a mannequins, and his face was a black hole. 

You couldn't see it. 

Nothing was like what you remembered.

Your mind had scarred it all over too quickly.

And too much.

You were trying to rip off the scars, take a knife and peel it off.

But you couldn't. You fucking couldn't. 

You couldn't remember your brother, but you knew that he could remember you.

So why the hell would he not reveal himself to you yet.

Why the hell had he not done so. 

(DISTURBING IMAGERY DONE <3) 

The scene shifted, and you were sitting on top of the roof, a week from when you had gotten to this place. 

To this house. 

You took in a deep breath, enjoying your minds idea of fresh air and the wind.

You looked up at the constellations, smiling slightly.

You had a memory. It was from when you were at that one, that one house. The one house that you ran away from in guilt.

Thinking about it made you cringe.

It make a deep, terrible knot of regret and even more guilt well up in you. 

Making you want to cry.

To sob.

To stop.

But you continued on with the memory, thinking about how- how your sister in that house had taken you out onto the roof. 

And shown you the constellations. 

You chuckled at the memory, thinking about all the times that you had seen the stars and constellations in your life.

Because you had ran so far away sometimes, you were in the middle of nowhere, hitchhiking.

But the stars were beautiful there. 

They were the only thing that had always stuck with you, kept you going.

They were the only constant thing in your life. 

You knew all of them by heart now, and as you stared up at the stars in this dream, this dream that you were remembering, you let a small laugh pass by your lips.

Then a louder one.

And then a louder one. 

Just thinking about all the terror you had when this memory truly happened, thinking about how the family that you loved so much now were most likely going to throw you out. 

Thinking about it all, and your fear. Your terror.

Because never before had you wanted to be in a house so badly.

Never before had you wanted to be accepted.

Nowhere but here, did you feel safe. 

You knew what was going to happen next in the dream, and you looked over to the window, seeing Tommy's head sticking out as he tried to crawl out.

His eyes caught yours, and you chuckled.

"Caught in the act, huh?" You said, feeling yourself start to relax more. This wasn't how the true thing had played out, you seeming so calm.

But hey, it's sometimes nice to break the norm. 

"Well-" Tommy chuckled, and you could tell that he wasn't in his normal "FUCK YOU BITCH" mood. "Fuck you." 

Ah, well he did still curse. 

You let out a loud laugh, smiling and glancing up at the constellations. 

"There's always been a certain start that makes me just- mesmerized. It doesn't have a name, it doesn't have anything, but I've always been able to find it." 

Tommy was sitting next to you now, laying down and looking up at the stars as well. 

"Which one is it?" He asked, voice at a soft lull. 

You took his hand in yours, pointing both of your hands towards the sky. 

You pointed towards where the star was, in a cluster of ones. 

It was a pretty bright star, with clusters of smaller ones around it. They seemed to be blowing in the wind, the ones around the bigger one. 

They seemed like petals when they fell down from the flower it came from, slowly moving downwards towards the Earth, a place that they had never touched before. 

"I call it the flower. I don't really know when I first spotted it, but it's been my comfort for so long." You were okay with sharing stuff to Tommy. 

It seemed natural. You knew that this had happened in real life as well, when the memory was taking place.

It was as though you could change bits of the memory, but not all of it. The main events still had to happen, as it was well- a dream, and a memory. 

You let both of your hands go, your arm flopping down on your side, Tommy's doing the same. 

"How do you live here?" You asked softly, voice small. 

"You get used to it. It's something that takes a while, but just go along with it." Tommy turned his head to look at you, and you did the same. 

His blue eyes weren't fierce anymore. They were kind, and comforting.

They were like Phil's. 

Tommy had grown up having to be the one who was always yelling and screaming at everyone, because of well- adoptions and getting thrown out of houses.

It was hard to let go of, and you knew that. But you could tell that over the years that he'd been in here, in this house filled with his brothers and people who loved him, he had gotten better.

There were times where that shell broke and blew away, times where this kid, who was kind, caring, and genuinely cared, was there. 

"I'd suggest studying everyone for a bit, before you start to truly settle in. But, that was just what I did." You nodded, understanding what he meant. "Trust me though, it's different from the other houses. It's nicer, and they won't yell at you for breaking a plate or throw you out onto the street for making a mistake."

You let a small laugh come out of you. You were amused, remembering how whenever you made the smallest mistake you'd get thrown out onto the street. 

"It's gonna be okay though, here it's gonna be okay. That star won't be the only thing you can depend on anymore." Tommy smiled at you, and then he laid up, looking at the stars. "I've always admired Orion's belt. Just a line, somehow formed by stars in universes so far away." 

You nodded, staying laid down. 

Tommy stood up, walking back towards the window. He was leaving now, probably going to do something chaotic downstairs.

But just before he went fully in through the window, and back towards his room or wherever he was going, he stuck his head out once more. 

"And this wasn't an idea that Phil told me to do." He said, squashing your only fear of this place. That it was all planned, as this house had had a bunch of adopted kids before. "I just know from experience that it's nicer if someone tells you shit about this house, 'cause it's fucking terrifying." 

You sat up, looking at Tommy.

You didn't know what to say, so you gave him a thumbs up and a smile. 

He grinned back at you, disappearing through the window. 

You laid back down on the top of the house, the roof feeling good on your back. 

That was one of the biggest reasons you liked it up here, because it was a rough texture on your back, and it reminded of you of the cement that you had slept on so many times before. 

Who knew why you found it comfortable, it simply was. 

And as you laid there, you looked up at the cluster of stars and the brightest one in them.

It had stuck with you for so long, and finally, it had all played out. It was all okay. 

"Thank you." 

Thank you. 

A/N This chapter branches off onto the next chapter that will be one of the normal chapters, with chaos and whatnot. I just thought that this would be nice, y'know? It's my birthday, and you guys deserve a present. 

Thank you for sticking around for so long, and thank you to the new readers.

If you want more of some content, go check out PurplePlanetsForLife where a book will be started and finished soon (it's already started, and tbh I'm v excited for it. You've just gotta hang in there until I finish this book lmao) 

Thank you, and yes I did write this whole thing in 30 minutes. 

I don't know how, but oh well- Now I know I can write 1k words and a half in 30 minutes. That might explain me writing 11k words in 2 hours but- a h aae-

Thank you <3 

Word Count: 1568 

<3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 31.8K 83
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
173K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
60.5K 2.8K 19
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !