Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block ๐Ÿšจ
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/Spoiler๐Ÿ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 62

1.8K 94 5
By shawdss

Lily POV

"I know that's right Lily! Our girl Meg snapped!" Kiki said as she turned up the volume in the car. She started singing that shit word for word and I ain't even surprised because I learnt it within the last few hours too.

We were on our way to Canada because Megan had a show tonight and yunno we couldn't miss it. It's still pretty early in the morning but baby I rather be hours early than a minute late. Keisha, Arlena, Danny and myself are all in Kiki's whip on our way. Meanwhile Lori and Safi stayed in New York and Karla caught an early flight this morning for a family emergency so she ended up giving away her ticket at the last minute.

Before I left Dave made sure to give me a call talking bout 'don't be on your worst behavior' like nigga this is Megan Thee motherfuccin Stallion. It ain't no other behavior imma be on tonight.

We made it to our hotel in good timing and checked in. We decided to stay here for two days while we're in Canada instead of booking a motel for the night and having to drive back to New York the next day.

"Aight y'all like a candle I'm out. Lord knows I hate long drives." Kiki said chunking up the deuces.

"I thought you liked long drives?"Danny questioned

"Uh not when I'm the driver chile." Kiki retorted making us laugh.

Arlena decided to follow Kiki and take a nap herself meanwhile I made myself comfortable and sent a text to Chris and Dave making em know we got there safely. I chilled with Danny for a while until we both decided to go get lunch. By the time we came back Arlena was up and went for her lunch down in the caf area. At some point we were all enjoying ourself at the pool until about 4 in the afternoon when I chose to take a nap myself because I would definitely need my energy for the show later.

"How long you been up?" Lena asked coming to join me on the sofa.

"About half an hour. I can't believe I was the first one up." The show last night was everything I expected and more. Megan had everyone turnt asf and she didn't just come to rap a couple lines in every song and call it a performance. Nah she brought some fans on stage to rap along with her, had some lit ass dancers, even had a twerk off with her fans, and babyy lemme tell you up close and personal that thang be thanging thangin in real life. She earned my respect fasho. We got back to the hotel in the wee hours of the morning and it ain't take us no time to fall asleep. I actually fell asleep last which is why it's a shocker that I'm even up first especially since it's already late in the afternoon. I'm pretty certain by the time they all wake up the hotel gon be out of food and everybody gon be too lazy to go out to get something to eat.
"We should go get something for everybody to eat."
"But they still fast asleep." She stated the obvious.
"There's a microwave they gon heat it up whenever but they not gon want to go out fasho so how bout we do it now while I'm willing to."
"Aight gimmie a few."

Arlena and I took Keisha's whip and went to buy some food. We ended up buying pizza and wraps with fries for everyone to eat. By the time we got back, Kiki and Danny had woken up. We stayed chilling for a while then later in the night went out to dinner. The next day we left the hotel bright and early to head back to New York.
*
*
"Fuck girl." Dave groaned as I gave him the sloppy toppy 3000. I ain't never did no shit like this before. I mean don't get me wrong I gave head before a couple of times but it was a clean and comfortable experience but I missed Dave more than I'd like to admit. Plus when I got back home and Dave texted me talkin bout 'Come outside' I sure as hell wasn't expecting a bouquet of roses. It's the little things for me especially since it was unexpected. That definitely did it for me. Now here I am giving this man head in his car like I never did before. I was nervous asf truthfully because I like this man so much and I know he done got his dick sucked plenty before so I ain't trynna seem wack but once I seen the way he was reacting to my mouth it only encouraged me to go harder. Dave was far from small, I mean I ain't seen alot of dicks in my life but this shit mad big. Everytime I forced it at the back of my throat I felt like a bitch was gon die. Tears pricked my eyes and I gagged a couple of times but I kept going still. His dick was soaking wet too and that was literally all my saliva. I had the shit all on my chin and running down my neck. It was a messy situation but in a sick sense it felt good to have this much control over him in this moment and to please him like this. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft taking his tip back into my mouth then back out letting it make a popping sound while I did that. Swirling my tongue over his tip, I gazed up at him although his eyes were closed as he tried to control his breathing. I took his dick back into my mouth letting it hit the back of my throat and stayed with his entire length in my mouth for a couple of second before coming back up. Dave's groans was making me so wet. He looked and sounded so good when he was getting pleasure and it was turning me on even more. He suddenly opened his eyes and held my gaze. I thought I would feel embarrassed but seeing the lust in his eyes only gave me butterflies in my stomach and something else in my lower region. He moved a couple of strands away from my face before grabbing a hold of my hair in his hand and started fucking my mouth. I guess he decided he wouldn't give me all the control after all. It was fine though, shockingly. I find myself so submissive with this man. I wanted him to touch me but I was a bit too shy to ask and couldn't with a mouth full of dick anyway. Dave was real close, that much I could  tell. It didn't take much for him to reach his peek. I moaned as I felt him explode his mouth. I made sure to swallow every last drop of his cum before he pulled out of my mouth.
After we both caught our breath Dave was the first to speak up. "Damn you got a mouth on you huh ma." He smirked at me. "Just for you." I said honestly. "Yeah had better. I sure as hell wasn't expecting that. You missed a nigga that much?" I only shrugged. "I miss yo ass too." He chuckled. "The roses was encouragement too I ain't gon lie. It's a sweet gesture. I love when you get me flowers." I admitted. "Well shit say less, you bout to get a bouquet everyday if that's the thanks I get." He joked causing us both to laugh. Dave handed me a couple of napkins to clean myself up a bit then we just stayed in the car chilling and getting high. By high, I mean he was smoking and I was damn near high off the smell. He pulled off from my house when I told him that I was hungry and of course pulled up to one of my favorite Jamaican spots. I wasn't exactly dressed appropriately so I waited in the cat while he went to get the food. I was probably sitting there for five minutes when his phone started to ring. I hadn't even noticed he left it but it didn't matter to me because I ain't the type of girlfriend to answer phones so I let it ring out obviously. Unfortunately the person called like four times after so I grabbed the phone only to see that it was Millie calling. I was going to just put the phone down until it crossed my mind that it could be something wrong with Kairi. Before overthinking the situation I answered the call but regretted immediately.

'Hello'
'Who tf is this?'
'It's Aaliyah.'
'Who? Dave got a secretary now?' This woman was itching to be slapped through her babydaddy phone I can tell.
'I'm the one he got on his hip second after his daughter. What's good witchu?'
'Bitch don't speak on my daughter-
'Is Kairi straight Millie? Cause if yes, I'll have Dave call you back and let this conversation rest.'
'Oh don't you worry bout my daughter Kairi is straight-
'Aight cool.'
*Call ended*

There was no point in continuing a conversation she ain't called for me and her pissy attitude was gon let me hurt this bitch feelings. I was already irritated asf and I'm mad at myself that I let Millie fuck up my mood. I should've never answered the damn phone and let it ring out, surely she smart enough to stop calling at some point.

"Wassup witchu?" Dave asked soon as he hopped in the car.
"Ain't shit." I dived right into my food until he literally snatched it out my hands.
"What the fuck Dave!?"
"Watch ya mouth yo. What up witchu Lily?" He asked with a frown on his face.
"Ain't I just answer you?" I tried so hard not to show that I was irritated but it's proven to be mission impossible over and over because if my mouth don't show it then my face would.
"Heard ju and I'm asking again so quit that lying shit. I go in there to get our food and come back to see you scowling and shit. What happened?"
"Millie called." I said simply.
"Since when she got ya number?"
"Millie would be high off crack to ever get my number. She called your phone."
"Fuck is you answering my phone for?" He spat only pissing me off more.
"YOU THINK I WANTED TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE? I AIN'T NO INSECURE BITCH DAVID. SHE WAS BLOWING YO SHIT UP AND I ANSWERED THINKING SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH KAIRI."
"Watch the tone ma." Was all he had to say making me suck my teeth.
"Man take me home before I blow a vein for real. Y'all got me fucc'd up."
"You got yoself fucked up. Why you let Millie get you tight like that? You give her too much power over you."
"David I'm not trynna hear none of that shit. Now can I get my damn food?"
"Cut the shit man, what Millie said to you?"
"Nothing important since it ain't me she was calling for. You should call her back." I wasn't mad at Dave. I was just irritated and when I'm irritated, I like to be by my damn self because one thing about it My mouth don't got no brakes and I can get real reckless with it. The last thing I want is to piss off Dave too.
"You buggin out man. You got an attitude wit me for no reason."
"Aight well damn, drop my ass off like I asked since my attitude fuckin wit ya mental so bad Dave."

Dave

It's almost funny how quick Lily could catch an attitude. How I step out the whip for barely ten minutes and come back to an attitude. She was good when I left her so that attitude shit unnecessary as far as I'm concerned. It don't even really matter wtf Millie said to her because I ain't the one that pissed her off. This shit could've been avoided had she just not answered my phone but I ain't even too mad at that cause she wasn't on no sneaky shit. Her intentions were pure so I ain't tripping over it but she deadass killing the vibe right now.

I wasn't bout to go back and forth with her so I just handed her the food, started the engine and pulled off. By the time we got to her crib she was even madder than bfo. I couldn't even get a word in her ass hopped out of the whip too quick. I'll give her the night to sleep it off though. I ain't bout to dog behind her ass for some petty shit like this. On my way back to my crib I shot Millie a text asking what was up but she said everything was straight so I let it go. I gotta pull up on her tomorrow for Kairi anyway.
*
*
"So you just gon pass me straight like you ain't see me East?" I turned around only to see Kassi from the Bronx. I fuck'd with shawty a couple times back when Millie and I was together. I ain't seen her in a minute not that I cared to though.

"What's good?"

"Shit you tell me." She smirked.

"Shiiittt I'll tell you, everything pooh. His kid, his money, his lady, his life, it's all good on his ends." Danny was quick to answer her.

"I ain't even notice you there. What you babysitting or sumn East?" She asked me and I knew Danny was gon spazz out on shawty.

"Girl don't let me give you a reason to use a handicap parking witcho thirsty ass."

"Son chill out." I told Danny.

"So you got a girl now East?" Kassi still bothered to ask.

"That's what she said ain't it?" I retorted. She looked shocked asl as to why ion know but I ain't care to find out so I continued on to meet the gang.

"Ahh shittt Lori let yo ass out the crib fool?"

"She with Safi, she straight." Chris shrugged.

We popped out at Paranoia tonight for a couple drinks and a good time. Danny been on my ass to tag along even despite knowing the girls wasn't gon be with us. I ain't seen Lily all day and she been dry texting a nigga so I know she still mad over nothing. I plan to pull up on her after I leave here though since she went ghost a couple hours ago.

After four hours we had already dipped from the club. I was at my moms crib after I dropped Danny off. I stayed chilling with Kairi for a bit before I put her to bed. It ain't no reason for her to be up this late in the first place but I let it slide just for tonight. Once she was tucked in, I left her bedroom door open and walked downstairs. My moms asked me bout helping Danny find a job and that in itself is a topic I ain't trynna have especially at this time of night—well morning. Danny done told me she ain't doing a 9-5 so it's either she ain't tell mom or our mom just being persistent about the shit either way it's a discussion for another time. 

Two minutes after I shot her the text Lily came out in her little pajamas. I wasn't even surprised that she was still up. Plus the inside lights were still on in the house meaning somebody had to be up, it ain't her grandma fasho so it was between her and Arlena.

"Wassup?" She said soon as she sat down. I handed her the food because it became a habit as of late. I hardly ever pull up without food knowing she always hungry and even if she ain't she not one to deny food.
"Thank you." She said trynna hide the small smile as she dug in immediately.
"You better now ma? We good?" I asked before anything.
"Yeah I guess. I was trippin." She admitted. She was right but I wasn't gon say it so I simply nodded.
"Why you ghost a nigga? What you been up to?"
"Alot of cleaning mostly. My family supposed to be coming in next week just in time for thanksgiving so we getting the house ready for them plus we getting prepared for a big lunch."
"Y'all bout to have a feast huh? I know yo greedy ass excited." I kinda joked.
"Not really cause that mean Imma be in my feet for hours slaving over the stove like I'm top chef or sumn." She sighed. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to y'all a woman who love to eat but hate to cook even if she a damn good cook. Despite both of us being tired, we sat in the vehicle just talking about a whole bunch of nothings and enjoying the peace before I watched her go back inside before pulling off myself.

Long overdue I know😮‍💨. My apologies guys update took forever because I was focused on completing another book plus I'm really trying to focus on Lily and Dave POV's alot more than I did when I originally wrote the book while trying not to change too much in the story😅. It's a little tricky but I'm working on it.

How y'all like this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.9K 64
Another mafia story since y'all ate up the last one;) After having been exposed as a mole for the french mafia, Elodie's father gets executed by his...
338K 10.1K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
151 21 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...
672 8 41
This a Novel based on Romance. It explains how young people get into love and how this love actually changes while they are in campus. Oscar finds ne...