โ› ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐”๐„๐’ โœ โ”...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘... More

| trust issues
| i ; jujutsu high
| ii ; binding vow
| iii ; yuta okkotsu
| iv ; invisible veil
| v ; haiba clan
| vi ; shadow of the sun
| vii ; shadows of the past
| viii ; blood and shadow
| ix ; murderer's tale
| x ; geto suguru
| xi ; night parade of a hundred demons
| xii ; goodbye rika
| xiii ; new years
| xv ; without you
| xvi : happiness and grief
| xvii ; pandora's box
| xviii ; conflicting devils
| xix ; conquering of the devil
| xx ; shadow bearers
| xxi ; from kyoto to tokyo
| xxii ; kyoto goodwill event
| xxiii ; let the games begin
| xxiv ; wrath of union
| xxv ; aftermath
| xxvi ; shibuya
| xxvii ; sealed and gone
| xxviii ; the sorcerer killer
| xxix ; lose yourself
| xxx ; return my fallen angel
| xxxi ; guilty conscience
| xxxii ; tomb of the star corridor
| xxxiii ; set off
| xxxiv ; sendai colony
| xxxv ; the end of an era
| xxxvi ; foreshadow
| xxxvii ; another one bites the dust
| xxxviii ; to gain something, you must lose something
| xxxix ; before you go
| xxxx ; the battle for power
| xxxxi ; goodbye, nacht
| xxxxii : feel me
| xxxxiii : one last conversation
| xxxxiv ; broken hearts
| xxxxv ; battle of the greatest
| xxxxvi ; the fall of the honoured one
| xxxxvii ; trump card
| xxxxviii ; the final sacrifice
| xxxxix ; five stages of grief
| xxxxx ; found you

| xiv ; date night

11.8K 420 565
By -ROLLINGSAMU

Months passed in a flash, and it was now March. Spring was beginning to roll into Japan, though remnants of Winter was still present.

Yuta and Y/N were still together, just as happy as they were when they first began their relationship. Training seemed more fun, especially since Y/N would always tease Yuta to win.

Though, sometimes Yuta would be the one to take her by surprise. Anyone could tell from afar that Y/N was the more... dominant one in the relationship.

Yuta was still a little shy throughout their first stages of their relationship, but Y/N wasn't affected. She loved making him blush with her sudden and surprise kisses. It was a cute sight to see him so flustered.

"Yuta~" Y/N greeted from behind, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed his cheek.

"Afternoon Y/N," Yuta replied, still in his seat in his room. Y/N let out a smile as she rested her head on his.

"What are you doing?" She hummed, fingers grazing over his cheek.

"Just sketching," Yuta said. "I've been sketching since I was young. Can't say I'm that bad at it, nor can I say I'm that good at it."

Y/N looked at his sketch and her eyes seemed to sparkle, "Is that me?"

"Yeah, it is," Yuta shyly admitted.

"Yuta, it's so pretty! Are you sure this is even me?" Y/N said in amazement.

"Is it really that good?" Yuta muttered.

"Of course," Y/N kissed his cheek. "I love it! Can I keep it?"

"It's not done. I'll give it to you when I'm done," Yuta smiled at her.

"Okay," Y/N smiled back. "Let's go on a date."

"Date?" Yuta repeated. "Where to?"

"We can just wander out, eat together and spend time with each other," Y/N suggested.

Yuta spun around in his chair and faced his girlfriend, "Sure. I'll see you in an hour."

Y/N kissed his lips before walking out of his room. She took a moment before squealing in happiness.

"And what has gotten you so happy?"

Y/N turned around, seeing Maki with her arms crossed. Just behind her was Inumaki and Panda, which probably meant they had just came back from lunch at the cafeteria.

"I'm going on a date with Yuta," Y/N said.

"Nice," Maki said. "Have fun."

"Have fun? Maki, we need to prepare them! You go with Y/N while Toge and I prepare Yuta," Panda said before pushing the two girls into Y/N's room.

Y/N and Maki stared at the door before laughing with each other. "Come on, show me what outfits you have in mind."

Many minutes and many outfits later, Y/N had finally decided on an outfit which gained Maki's approval as well. Y/N then stood in front of the mirror, "Hair up or hair down?"

"Hair down," Maki answered.

Y/N nodded her head before looking at herself one last time. Maki grabbed the doorknob, looking at Y/N. "Ready?"

"Ready," Y/N responded.

Maki pulled open the door, just as Yuta's door opened as well. Yuta and Y/N both stepped out at the same time before they turned to each other.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Woah..." Yuta muttered immediately.

"Woah in a good way or a bad way?" Y/N asked.

"Good way, clearly. You look so... beautiful," Yuta looked at her with awestruck eyes.

"You don't look too shabby yourself," Y/N complimented him.

"Shall we head off, my lady?" Yuta extended his hand with a playful smile.

Y/N took his hand with a smile, "Yes, we shall."

The trio looked at the couple before waving their hands, "Have fun! Don't stay out too late!"

Yuta and Y/N waved back at them before heading out of the campus and into the streets of Tokyo.

"I see..." Gojo muttered, appearing behind the trio.

"What the- what are you doing here you creep?!" Maki exclaimed, clearly surprised at his presence.

"We must follow them. Panda, it's time we initiate our plan," Gojo said in a very serious voice. "We'll begin with Formation A. I'll bring Megumi as well."

"Yes sensei!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Yuta and Y/N walked hand-in-hand, visible smiles on their faces as they looked around.

"Where do you wanna go?" Yuta asked. "It's quite lively around here."

"Oh, I heard about Inokushira Park. We can go on a boat ride and see the cherry blossoms especially now in March!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Sure," Yuta smiled at her.

After traveling towards Inokashira Park and securing a boat which was in the design of a swan, the couple sat down. Yuta began to row the boat slowly, enjoying the scenery around them.

"Woah, it's so beautiful!" Y/N exclaimed as she began taking photos of the cherry blossoms.

Yuta chuckled, loving her reaction to the place. She was happy and that was all that mattered.

He stopped after awhile, situating the boat under a cherry blossom tree. He took out his phone, capturing the moment as well. Eventually, he found himself facing his camera to Y/N. Without a second, he snapped a photo of Y/N looking up at the cherry blossom while one landed on her palm.

Y/N heard the snap and quickly looked at him, "Did you take a photo of me? Oh god I looked ugly didn't I? Delete it Yuta-"

"Ugly? Nonsense," Yuta muttered with a smile as he looked at the photo. "You're the most beautiful angel I've ever seen."

Y/N's cheeks turned red as she processed the words in her head. As she did so, Yuta quickly set the photo as his lock-screen.

"Come on, I'm sure you're hungry. There's a place nearby where we can eat," Yuta said.

"Y-Yeah!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

After thanking the workers, the couple began to walk towards a cafe that was nearby. The sun was nearing the horizon, painting the sky an ethereal pink and orange shades. The bell rang as the couple entered the cafe.

"Welcome! Have a seat while we tend to you soon!"

Yuta led Y/N to a seat near the windows so that they could still see the cherry blossoms. The couple were scanning the menu when they heard footsteps. When they heard the waiter approaching them, they looked up, only to have their eyes widened.

"Maki?!" Both shouted.

"Don't ask. Just give me your damn order," Maki grumbled, having to wear the cafe's outfit which was not to her liking.

"Uh, Matcha Latte and [f/d] for us," Yuta said.

"Anything else?" Maki asked as she wrote it down.

"Can I have the Strawberry Zuccoto?" Y/N asked.

"I'll have the Crème Brûlée Pancake," Yuta said and passed the menus back to Maki.

"Wait for ten minutes," She said before disappearing at the back.

"Why is Maki here?" Yuta asked.

"I don't know," Y/N shrugged her shoulders. "But if she's here... does that mean...?"

Yuta's eyes widened as he quickly looked back at the counter. Just as he expected, he spotted Panda and Inumaki. As well as a fluff of white hair...

"Gojo-sensei?!" Yuta exclaimed.

"He's here?" Y/N asked before hitting her forehead on the table. "I get that he was protective but not that protective..."

Just then, another figure walked up to their table with their menus. The two looked up, eyes widening at the unexpected figure.

"Megumi?!"

"Kill Gojo-sensei please," Megumi muttered. "I had no say in this."

"Sure..." Y/N muttered as he placed their food and beverages onto the table.

"Thanks," Megumi said before disappearing to the back.

Y/N and Yuta shared a smile before digging into their food. It was delicious to say the least. The texture was perfect, and the drinks were just to their taste buds.

Just as Y/N was about to take another bite of her Strawberry Zuccoto, she spotted some whipped cream on Yuta's nose. She laughed, grabbing her phone and quickly took a picture of him.

"What are you laughing for?" Yuta pouted at her.

"You have a little something here," Y/N pointed to her nose.

Yuta quickly wiped away the whipped cream before swiping it on her cheek.

"Hey!" Y/N exclaimed as she wiped it away.

"Take it as a little payback," Yuta winked at her.

Y/N gave her boyfriend a playful eye roll in return before they continued their meal. Once they were done, the couple went up to the counter. This time, Inumaki was there to serve at the counter.

"Kelp," said Inumaki.

"Here," Yuta said and passed him the money.

Inumaki grabbed the money and worked the register like a professional, giving Yuta the change in 10 seconds flat.

"Salmon cod roe," Inumaki pointed towards the side. The couple looked at the direction, noticing Gojo and Panda watching them while Maki and Megumi were off somewhere in the back.

"My goodness," Y/N muttered before looking back at Inumaki. "We'll see you back at the dorms."

Inumaki nodded his head and waved at them. Yuta and Y/N waved back before leaving the cafe and went back to exploring while heading back to their school.

Yuta slid his hand into Y/N's hand, smiling as he swung it back and forth. "Where do you wanna head to now?"

"Hmmm..." Y/N murmured before she spotted a logo. Her eyes widened and she began dragging Yuta towards a building.

Soon enough, Yuta could hear chatter and tiny screams. He felt the air grow cold and realised they were at an ice-rink.

After lending ice skates that were to their shoe size, they bought some gloves. The couple headed to a bench to put on their skates.

"Have you ever skated before?" Y/N asked.

"Not really," Yuta answered while tightening Y/N's skates. "What about you?"

"I have. I used to go ice skating every weekend with my parents. But after they passed, I just stopped," Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

After ensuring his own skates were tight, Yuta stood up. He turned around, extending his hand out to Y/N.

She took it with a smile and walked towards the rink. She looked down, trying to get used to the feeling of her skating on ice.

Yuta, on the other hand, was cowardly stuck to the wall of the ice rink. His hands did not move an inch from the wall.

Y/N looked back, laughing when she saw Yuta's state. "Come on, Yuta. Hold my hand and I'll teach you to skate."

"I think I'd stick to the wall and not choose death," Yuta meekly answered.

"It's easy. Just imagine you're walking. Glide your right foot forward, and then your left, and then your right again. You'll be skating on the ice naturally," Y/N explained to him.

Yuta tried to apply what she said to his own body. Right, left, right then skate.

"I'm doing it!" Yuta exclaimed.

"See? I knew you'd be a natural," Y/N smiled at him.

"Perks of being related to Gojo-sensei I guess," Yuta laughed.

Y/N snickered before she began skating a little more to the front, giving Yuta another goal to reach. Yuta was able to skate towards her more naturally, and soon he found himself detached from the wall.

"You ready to take my hand now?" Y/N asked him.

"Mhm," Yuta nodded his head. Y/N extended her hand, and Yuta slid his hand into hers. She took the lead as usual, dragging Yuta with her around the rink.

"Yuta, what do you think will happen once we stop learning at Jujutsu High?" Y/N questioned. "Will life still be normal? What will we become?"

"Well, I can't say for sure. But all I know is that I want to be by your side then and forever," Yuta answered.

The young woman looked at him before she kissed his cheek, "You're cute, you know that?"

"I think you've said that about a thousand times since we started our relationship," Yuta said in a joking manner.

Y/N smiled sheepishly, "I can't help it."

"You're cute too," Yuta muttered, cheeks blushing. "Especially when you get mad."

"You find me being mad cute?" Y/N repeated. "Do you find pleasure in pain, Yuta?"

"Not like that!"

Y/N laughed, "I was joking. Don't be so serious."

Yuta looked away in embarrassment, "Yeah yeah."

"Come on, let's enjoy the time left."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The couple arrived back at Jujutsu High and were walking back to their rooms hand in hand.

"I enjoyed today," Yuta said.

"Me too," Y/N agreed.

"I don't think anything can ruin my day."

Well, a little bit too late for that.

"Yuta, Y/N," Gojo called after noticing them approaching the dormitories.

"Gojo-sensei? Why are you here?" Yuta asked.

"Why is he here?" Y/N asked, looking directly at Gojo.

"Who?" Yuta looked at her.

"There's one more person here. It's the guy you fought with, didn't you? The one at the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons," Y/N explained.

"Yes," Gojo nodded. "His name is Miguel. You can come out now."

An African man, who had a tall muscular build, as well as hoop earrings and a large puffy beret-style hat, came out of the dormitories entrance. He wore a zipped short sleeve jacket and dark pants.

"What is he doing here?" Y/N questioned, narrowing her eyes at him.

"I was recruited forcefully, it's him not me," Miguel quickly defended himself.

"So what do you need with him?" Y/N interrogated Gojo.

"Well, Miguel's here because he's here to train Yuta," Gojo said. "Yuta will be following Miguel back to his home country to be trained. It'd be best if Yuta gathered more types of cursed techniques, since his is a copy cursed technique. I have a mission for them as well for them to try and complete."

"But that would mean..."

"Yes, Yuta would be overseas for quite some time," Gojo continued.

Y/N felt her heart drop the second the words sounded in her ears. Yuta... leaving?

"Before you ask, Y/N, you can't follow them," Gojo said.

"But why?" Y/N asked.

"You are far more important here," Gojo answered. "There are reasons why I need you here."

"But-"

"You'll be able to visit him from time to time. But you'll have to return back here, just until it's fine," Gojo said.

"Fine," Y/N muttered. "I'm leaving."

Yuta watched Y/N walk away and awkwardly looked back at Gojo and Miguel. "When will I be leaving?"

"In four days," Gojo answered. "I know it'll be hard for you two, but it's what's best."

"I understand," Yuta responded, when in fact, he didn't. "I'll be going back to my room."

Gojo nodded his head, and Yuta walked away with a grim look. His lips were pursed into a straight line as he walked towards his room.

I don't wanna leave...

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 189 13
Soon enrolling in Jujutsu high with your brother Megumi Fushiguro wanting to see how its like being a jujutsu sorcerer. . Being the adopted daughter...
13.8K 860 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
149K 4.9K 44
Okkotsu Y/n is a little sister of Okkotsu Yuuta and she has the same weapon as her brother. She just a nice girl with a 'Demon' Jujutsu kaisen x fem...
86.4K 3.2K 24
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป in between a crossroad, she needs to choose what path to takeโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด...