The Hybrid | Bts Ot7 fanfic

By Yanification_2007

What happens when a chain of random events leads a hybrid to the biggest mafia group in the world. What if th... More

Before You Read
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Listen up, Nerds.
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
Note.
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII

XLVII

4.8K 280 39
By Yanification_2007

stretches arms "This is gonna be a long and fast ass chapter, my dudes, so- FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS-"

The young nine-year-old hazel-haired boy smiled as he swung his feet on the car seat, his dad talking to someone beside him. Jin looked out of the window as he sighed...

He'll see his mum after so long now. Ji-Yeon Kim was a famous and wealthy social worker, she started her tour last month around the world helping people in need, an amazing mother, a perfect wife, and the most beautiful human...

"Jin, don't move your feet, it's bad manners." Dong-Hyun Kim, Jin's father clicked his tongue softly as he placed his hand on Jin's knee softly. Jin smiled cheekily and nodded. "Sir, we have arrived." The driver from the front informed.

"Come on Champion, mum's here." He smiled gently at his 9-year-old boy, Jin grinned brightly and stepped out of the car holding his father's hand. After a few seconds, they saw the passengers coming out of the airport.

Dressed in a simple elegant peach dress, Ji-Yeon stepped out, a large grin spread on her husband's face as Jin yelled loudly, seeing his mother after so long was overwhelming. He broke from his father's hold and ran towards his mother.

The beautiful woman opened her arms and crouched down to his level with a welcoming smile as Jin slammed himself onto his mother's chest. His small arms wrapped around his mother tightly. Ji-Yeon smiled as a warm feeling rose in her chest. Her eyes teared after seeing her son.

"Omo~ My Jinie missed eomma so much~," Jin said nothing but harshly shook his head still buried in her chest. Ji-Yeon smiled, her hand softly patting her son's hair. She softly wrapped her arms around him as she picks him up.

Jin's legs wrap around her waist as he hugs her tighter, Ji-Yeon slowly walks closer to her husband as his arm softly comes forward to caress her cheeks. He leaned a little placing a soft kiss on her temple. 

Ji-Yeon teared as she softly smiled at him. "I missed you..." she whispers, "I missed you more love..." Dong-Hyun softly gestures to one of his men to keep his wife's luggage in the car, the guy slowly nodded his head and picked up the luggage. 

Mrs. Kim Ji-Yeon was a beautiful soul with a pure heart, but sadly, the poor lady was infertile, after the couple had lost hope of becoming parents in this life, Jin came into their life, a newborn kid who was orphaned just a few hours after his birth in Ji-Yeon's Nursing home.

God knows if it was fate or pure coincidence, When Ji-Yeon heard the soft cry of The hazel-haired boy from across the hallway of the hospital, it was like someone was calling her, her child crying out for his mother...

Just like that, Jin became the first kid of the Kims. After him came Namjoon, a few months old baby when Ji-Yeon decided to adopt him, that was when The couple decided, that two kids were enough. That is when the 1-year-old Yoongi fluttered their souls making an exception with his gummy smile, soon after came Hoseok, then Tae, and finally Jimin. 

"Get in mum! Get in! I want to tell you a lot! a lot! a lot of things!" Jin beamed with happiness as he quickly got into the Limo with his dad, Jiyeon smiled at her kid's excitement. Just as she took her first step into the car-

A loud bang deafened Jin, he heard his father's muffled scream as his mother's once soulful and happy face turned as pale as chalk. Beads of sweat trailed down his forehead as he saw his father getting off the Limo, and his mom lying lifeless on the ground right beside the car.

"JIN!" He heard his father scream while shaking his shoulder, tears blurred his eyes as he mumbled. "Dad-" "Jin! Listen to me No matter what happens today son, promise me tomorrow you'll be the strongest, don't let any of this pull you down my boy. Your father is so ashamed of all this... So ashamed... I am so sorry..." Dong-Hyun's voice broke as he softly caressed his cheek. 

"Daniel, take care of my son, take him home..." He mumbled attaching his forehead with his sons. Jin hiccuped harshly as tears stained his golden cheeks like no tomorrow, "D-Dad?" He slowly mumbled as he felt his father pulling away from him. 

His eyes trailed his father's face as he got off the limo. Just when it hit him- Jin charged towards the door, "Dad! Dad no!" He screamed when his father harshly slammed the door of the limo. His old brown eyes stared into his son's hazel eyes with love, "Mum and Dad love you Jin, they love you and all your brothers so much, promise me you all will always take care of each other"

With that Dong-Hyun harshly slammed his palm on the Limo, Daniel the driver took in a deep breath before he picked up the speed of the car out of the airport. "Dad! No! Uncle stop the car please!" Jin screamed at the driver from behind as he watched through the window...

His mother's body lying still on the ground, his father covered in blood fighting for his life. the sweet fairy tale world his parents had built for him was lost... it was like his world had been snatched from him right in front of his eyes...

"Hyung! Mrs. Anne told me she'll buy me a guitar when I-!" The cheerfully gummy smile fell from Yoongi's face as he looked at Jin,  his face was dull, it was like something inside him was killed ruthlessly, Yoongi gulped at his older brothers state, watching Jin lifelessly walk up the stairs of the mansion, Yoongi frowned.

He looked behind him to see Mrs. Anne breaking down in front of Daniel as the middle-aged driver explained everything to the trusty nanny of the kids. Yoongi's eyes pooled with tears at the unfortunate events unfolding right in front of him...

Hours became days- Days became weeks- Weeks became months and months turned into years. For 10 years no one had seen a slight smile on the now 19-year-old Jin. Jin's uncle, Hyun-Woo had taken over the throne of his father. 

They had risen above the mob fight in which the kids lost their parents...

Things were perfect, if you look at them, but I little closer gaze and you realize nothing was perfect, the kids had grown nicely for the last 10 years Mrs. Anne had taken care of all of them like her own kids but was it really all nice?

"Jin?" Jin was brought back to reality as he looked up to see his uncle glancing down at him "Sorry Uncle I was-" The older male smiled and nodded, "It's okay, if you see Daniel, tell him to come and meet me in my office." He said, putting his coffee on the kitchen counter, Jin nodded Hyung-Woo ruffled his hair, and walked into his office.

Jin rolled his eyes and went back to scrolling through his phone as he sat on the counter. Not soon later Daniel walked into the kitchen Jin looked up and said, "Uncle Hyun was looking for you... He wants to see you in his office..." Daniel smiled and nodded. "Of course, thank you, young master." 

A few minutes pass and Jin suddenly hears a wince from behind him, he turns over to see Mrs. Anne jerking her hand. Jin hurriedly hops off the counter and rushed to the brown-haired lady's side and asked worriedly. "God, Mrs. Anne what did you-" Mrs. Anne smiled softly, and said- 

"Small cut Mr. Kim, It's fine, I need to take the fruits to Master Kim..." Jin rolled his eyes at the mention of his neglecting uncle, that man has never once given two fucks about him and his brothers... 

"Please be careful Mrs. Anne... A little recklessness can be fatal..." He spoke taking the first aid box out of under the cabinets, he took out the bandaid and carefully applied it to the older lady's finger after washing it with water.

"I'll take the fruits." Jin sighed, placing the sliced apples into the bowl as he walked out of the kitchen...

He reached the Office when he saw daniel talking to someone on the phone, as the driver saw him he nudges his head Jin nodded at him as he knocks on the door. "Come in." A gruff voice answers, Jin opens the door and finds his uncle staring out the window, his back facing the door. 

"Daniel sit down I wanna talk." He spoke without facing him as he talked to someone on the phone. Jin sighed in annoyance but still walked closer to the table and gently placed the bowl on the table. He turned around to walk out when he heard something that made the ground beneath his feet tremble-

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO?! I AM KIM HYUN-WOO! I KILLED THE GREAT DONG-HYUN KIM!" He mocked. "DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Jin's hands trembled... No fucking way... there was now ay in hell this guy- 

TW: VIOLENCE AHEAD

Hyun-Woo scoffed before hanging up the call. He tapped something away on his phone as he mumbled. "Daniel can you-" Just as he turned around a loud smashing sound deafened him as Jin smashes the beautiful china vase on Hyun's face. the old man's head hits the window, staining it red.

"Aaargh!" Before Hyun could react any further Jin skillfully stabs the sharp end of the fork on his neck as blood oozes out of his neck. Hyun's eyes widen as he tried to look at Jin. His eyes are bloodshot as he grits his teeth. 

The older male's eyes tear open in horror as he saw death standing in front of him with hatred dripping down his eyes. 

Hyun's body starts falling limp, Jin harshly grabs his neck as he pins him to the window, his eyes stony, red, and full of hatred. "You motherfucker..." He mumbles through gritted teeth. He swiftly snaps the metal fork out of his neck as he throws it away. 

His fingers tightly bawl into a fist as he harshly punches Hyun's Jaw- "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" He curses uncontrollably as his fists land on his face one after another like an automatic mechanism. Blood from his wounds splatters on Jin's face as he continuously punches his face while cursing loudly.

"HYUNG! HYUNG!" The 18-year-old black-haired male pulls his brother back as he tried to pull him off of the older male. "YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT YOONGI! THIS FUCKER KILLED MY PARENTS! THIS ASSHOLE-"

"HE IS DEAD HYUNG! HE IS FUCKING DEAD!" Yoongi screamed harshly pulling his brother off of Hyun. Just as Jin is dragged away from him; Hyun's limp body falls to the floor. Realization hits Jin as he looks at the bloody face of his own uncle his eyes bloodstained and red his broken nose and jaw bleeding like anything. Fresh blood oozed out of his stabbed neck... 

Jin's body trembles as he feels his muscles relaxing.

Yoongi panics as he watches Jin's balance break, The hazel-haired male's knees fall weak as he kneeled on the floor, his eyes lifelessly staring at the dead body of his uncle. "Hyung- Hyung?" Yoongi Pats Jin's cheeks as he kneels beside him he tried to bring his brother back to reality. 

"M-Mrs. Anne!" Yoongi runs out of the room wanting to bring the old lady, hoping she could make Jin talk... 

Jin walks into his room and slams the door behind him as he loosens his tie and settles on the chair near his desk. His hands slightly tremble as his eyes turn moist, he was scared... 

Sehun's words rang in his head like a spell. He couldn't stop but think about his mum and how helplessly he had lost her... And it felt like- he was losing his mother all over again... 

"Jinnie..." Jin looks up from his desk to see the silhouette of a lady with long black hair, as she walks closer to his desk, it was as if the time slowed down as her features become clear. "M-Mum..." Jin wails as he pulls his mother closer and buries his face in her stomach. 

Ji-Yeon smiles at her son,  her fingers brushing his hair as she leans down to peck his head. "What's wrong baby... What made my strong son cry..." Jin breaks into tears once again as his grip tightened. "I am losing you again mum! I am losing you again and I- I can't do anything." 

Ji-Yeon smiled softly as she ruffled his hair. "You love her don't you?" Jin grips harshly on her peach dress as he trembles. "I don't wanna lose her..." Ji-Yeon smiled as she patted his shoulder making him look up with his puffy eyes. "You won't lose me or her, we'll be with you forever and always." 

"You promise?"

"I promise..."

OKAY, EXTRA KNOWLEDGE-

1) For those who are wondering about Jungkook, he was adopted later on by Jin

2) Those who are wondering- Daniel works for Hyun-Woo, I didn't show him getting killed cause IDK why? But he was killed by the brothers later on and Jin was terrified after killing his uncle because it was the first time he had killed anyone so- IDK I hope y'all understand

NOW:

THANK YOU ALL NERDS! I NEVER KNEW I WOULD REACH THIS FAR AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH- I MEAN 185K+ READS AND 9K+ VOTES?! I DUCKING LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Jamais Vu By Nyx

Fanfiction

196K 12.4K 90
This is a hybrid ot7 fanfic! What happens when 8 outcasts, banished from their packs for various reasons come together to make their own pack? can th...
51.1K 2K 31
Running away from a traumatic life event, Y/N stumbles upon a group of shape-shifting, cute and handsome hybrids who possess powers of their own. How...
63.1K 2.7K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: β€’Hybrid β€’ Vampire β€’ Smut β€’ Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
117K 4.3K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...