The Red Angel

נכתב על ידי TheBlackWidowsowhat

The Red Angel. She's the monster under your bed, the demon lurking in your closet. She's the assassin with a... עוד

The Red Angel
CHAPTER TWO - THE RED ANGEL
CHAPTER THREE - WINTER SOLDIER
CHAPTER FOUR - PETER PARKER (SPIDERMAN)
CHAPTER FIVE - THE RED ANGEL
CHAPTER SIX - NATASHA ROMANOFF (BLACK WIDOW)
CHAPTER SEVEN - PIETRO MAXIMOFF (QUICKSILVER)
CHAPTER EIGHT - STEVE ROGERS (CAPTAIN AMERICA)
CHAPTER NINE - STEVE ROGERS (CAPTAIN AMERICA)

CHAPTER ONE - THE RED ANGEL

37 2 0
נכתב על ידי TheBlackWidowsowhat

I sit on a plain, metal chair in a desolate cell. The chair is the only piece of furniture, sitting in the corner and nailed into the ground of the room. Thick, dark poles bar the opening showing the hallway where the smooth cement walls aren't blocking it. The barred door shows one other cell exactly like mine, and if I got close to the door I would see several much more open cells on either side of these two. A man in a sparsely decorated HYDRA uniform walks to the door.

"Follow me." He states, unlocking and opening my door and the one across from me. As soon as I step out of the cell, I am surrounded by agents that cuff my hands and point their guns at my head. The man next to me, my partner, the Winter Soldier, who has shoulder length dirty brown hair that is at least three inches shorter than mine, gets the same treatment. We glance towards each other, our sky blue eyes meeting in dread as we are marched towards a painfully familiar room.

The area has cement walls and two metal poles in the center.

"Each of you on one." the unfamiliar officer orders, and we do so, wrapping our arms around the poles. A soldier comes up to us and ties them at the top of that side, making the rest of our bodies nearly hang from that point. Another agent comes up and rips my shirts off, leaving my backs exposed, though I have a black sports bra on. I can see a familiar face in the doorway.

"The behavior you showed today was absolutely unacceptable. You will not kill any more of our men or there will be severe consequences." I let out a sharp burst of dry laughter, the sound ringing around the empty, silent room before it turns into a shrill scream as the metal-tipped whip is laid upon my bare back. I can feel the warm blood gushing out of my tender back, as the whip is swung upon my back again and again and again. My screams echo through the room, harmonizing with those of the friendly stranger next to me.

How'd you like it? I'm gonna put whoever's POV it is in the title.

-Pinecone Face

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
30.2K 835 75
Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham joined Fleetwood Mac in January of 1975. This is their story, but not like we know it today. Join Lindsey Bucki...
840K 31.4K 134
𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗔𝗨. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁...
46.7K 957 18
in which three sisters work together to take down the red room fem!oc black widow movie highest: #1 in belova