Banana Bus Squad Preferences

By Coffee-Addict-020

Yay another preference about a few of my favorite youtubers aka The Banana Bus Squad. VanossGaming (Evan F... More

How You Met-
How They Ask You Out-
First Date-
Hugs-
Kisses-
Nicknames-
Phone Contacts-
Best Friend-
How You Sleep/Cuddle-
Favorite Place To Kiss-
Nervous/Bad Habit-
Jealous-
Who He's Jealous Of-
Who You're Jealous Of-
His Turn On's-
Your Turn On's-
Fears-
They Caught You Singing-
Lazy Days-
Little Quirks He Likes-
On Your Period-
Mental Health Issues?-
Mental Health PT 2, Story Line-
Kinks?-
Insecure-
They Slap Your Butt-
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
Height Differences-
What You Steal Of His-
Sad/Depressed-
He's/You're Sick-
What He Loves Seeing You In-
He Finds Out You're Ticklish-
Arguments-
Dinner Dates-
When He Protects Your Innocents-
What He Does When You Cry-
Baking Together-
When You're Injured-
You Make Them Blush-
They Make You Blush-
When You Have A Disability-

When You Play with His Hair-

144 7 0
By Coffee-Addict-020

VanossGaming (Evan Fong)- Oh man he LOVES it when you play with his hair, especially when you both go to sleep and or after he's finishing recording with his friends. Whenever he edits, he'll ask if you can play with his hair cause it helps calm him down and makes him relaxed.

Daithi De Nogla (David Nagle)- He also loves it when you play with his hair. You mainly do it whenever you both are sleeping and can't get to sleep then you'll play with it to calm you both down and get to sleep better.

I Am Wildcat (Tyler Wine)- He doesn't seem like the biggest fan of other people touching his hair. He will literally ONLY allow it if you're stressed and or upset.

H20Delirious (Jonathan Dennis)- (I'm going to assume he's got short hair cause idk) This man is like a literal puppy dog; he LOVES it when you play with his hair and will literally BEG you to mess with it which makes you laugh all the time but play with his hair anyways.

BigJigglyPanda (Anthony Brown)- He's very self-conscious about his hair cause of his balding/hairline so he never really lets you play with it but you reassure him that it doesn't change how you feel about him and make him feel better and because you give him the confidence, he allows you to play with his hair which all in all isn't bad as he says it is.

TheGamingTerroriser (Brian Hanby)- He loves it when you play with his hair, he literally slumps down and relaxes cause it feels so good to him. It makes you laugh everytime because he makes the funniest faces.

FourZer0Seven (Scott Youker)- He doesn't have much hair to play with but it's nice to rub mindlessly whenever you both are relaxing.

BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel Cunningham)- You adore his poofy hair. Like you absolutely love it and you love playing with it. Whenever you and Marcel cuddle, he'll ask you to play with his hair and by like the next 20 minutes he'll be out like a light.

Moo Snuckel (Brock Barrus)- Also doesn't have much hair to play with (I assume) but you like rubbing his head regardless cause it's surprisingly really calming.

(Enjoy some more. Might as well)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 210K 21
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
23.7K 1.3K 61
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
54.6K 2.7K 50
ʟᴜᴍΙͺɴᴏᴜꜱ; ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴏʀ κœ±Κœα΄‡α΄…α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›; Κ™Κ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ᴏʀ ꜱʜΙͺΙ΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’, α΄‡κœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄„Ιͺα΄€ΚŸΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹.
548K 6.7K 93
"Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal tersebut me...