๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐๐˜ ๐€๐ˆ

By trenches2barbieee

H-O-L-D, hol' on me, D-I-E, I've been needin' peace. More

Copyright
2
3
4
5

๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐”๐Œ

2.5K 142 131
By trenches2barbieee

𝐊𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 as his hand gripped around the young woman's neck. He watched as bubbles formed from her mouth while struggling to scream.

"I tried to scream but my head was under water." He mocked gruesomely as Sierra's body stiffened.

"You were a feisty little thing. That's why I loved you." Krucial stood from his knees and eyed the mess he made. There was water all over his bathroom floor from Sierra's splashing.

Sierra was the ninth girl he had done this to. He had been killing the women that he loved for over a decade. For what reason? None. It was just a sick tradition that he had made up along the way.

Krucial hummed to himself while tossing all over Sierras belonging into a black trash bag. He was getting rid of everything that linked to her to make it seem like she had never existed.

This was easy for him because she didn't have any family, it was only her and a small dog that she adored—who's remains were underneath the wheels of Krucial's hellcat.

Krucial picked up an old pee-pad that reeked of urine, "So glad I got rid of that thing."

Once the bag was full and all the signs of her were gone, he put it in the back of his pick up truck and drove to a random apartment complex.

There he found a large dumpster and threw the black trash bag in there.

Ten minutes later he was back in his bathroom staring at Sierra's lifeless body. His vision was blurred as he stared at her.

Krucial did love her but he loved himself more.

"Alright let's get this shit over with." He grumbled as he pulled out a flip phone. He quickly dialed the number of his personal clean up crew and ordered for them to come clean up the mess that he had made.

Krucial glared out the window of the old diner, it was raining hard outside. He was glad that he wasn't out driving in that horrible weather.

He wrapped his index finger around the handle of his glass mug as he tilted his head back, downing the last of his coffee and whiskey mixture.

Krucial held his finger up for about a minute, demanding some service.

"Excuse me! Can I please get some service ova' hea'."

"We don't come at your call sir. You have to wait just like everyone else in here." Krucial grunted at the tone, already preparing to cuss the person out.

He looked up at the young woman who had approached his booth. She wore a yellow apron with a black long sleeved shirt underneath.

She was pretty, her skin was smooth and brown with plump lips, just how he liked them. Her eyebrows were thick but tamed and her hair was in a slightly fuzzy slick back ponytail.

"There's only two people besides me in hea' I know for a fact that there's more than three waiters so why exactly do I have to wait?"

Brielle rolled her eyes at yet another rude customer, although it was normal she still hoped she would receive some respect, "Sir like I said before we don't come at your call. What can I do for you?"

Krucial glared at her before demanding, "Gimme a refill."

Brielle scoffed at his tone,"Please?"

"Just get me what I want." He waved her off, not minding her persisting attitude.

"I'm not moving until you use your manners. Just because I am a waiter doesn't mean I will take such disrespect."

"Okay I apologize..." He searched for her name tag, "Brielle, can I have a refill. Light cream, light sugar."

"Yes, thank you." She took his cup to the back and returned about twenty seconds later.

Krucial watched as her small frame swayed to the other customers. He could see her inviting smile fade into a deep frown as she spoke to the male that was only two tables down from him.

He listened as she spoke, "Sir I gave you what you wanted! I don't understand what is your problem."

"This coffee tastes like pure shit!" The man retorted at a much louder volume than the one that Brielle was using.

Brielle snapped, "Well that's what you ordered."

"Here take this shit." The man slurred, throwing the sizzling coffee towards Brielle's face.

"What the fuc—Oh my!" Brielle couldn't even finish her sentence before Krucial threw the older man on the floor.

Krucial sent repeated punches to the man's jaw as Brielle wiped her face with the bottom of her apron.

Brielle glanced at the altercation that was happening in front of her before running off to the bathroom.

"Learn how to show some respect." Krucial spat on the unconscious and followed the lady.

He opened the door silently, stepping into the restroom.

Krucial saw her wringing out her hair that was soaked of dark coffee, "You okay?"

"Shit! The fuck are you doing in the girls bathroom?" She clutched her chest, although he didn't help her she still didn't know him.

Krucial thoughr back to before he walked into the restroom—remembering how the door didn't give a specific gender,"This bathroom is for everyone."

"Get out please."

"I just saved your ass you could be at least be nice to me." He smacked his lips, already feeling some regret for attacking that old guy for her.

"I didn't need saving." She looked up seeing his eyes squinted at her, "Thanks though."

There was a few seconds of silence until Brielle decided to speak up, "This is nothing new when working at a twenty four hour diner. Assholes like him and...you are reoccurring."

"Me? You just got coffee thrown at you by some Nigga' and you think I'm da' asshole?." Krucial pointed at himself with his mouth dropped in disbelief.

"You don't have to remind me—Why are you still in here?" She cut herself off, remembering that she had told him to leave about five minutes ago.

Krucial scoffed before exiting the bathroom—heading to the booth where that man sat at.

He arrogantly stepped over the body and began cleaning up the spilled coffee with the napkins that every table was given.

Some minutes had passsed and there was still coffee all over the table. Although he got some of the mess up, the napkins were going to take forever.

"Oh my—Sir you don't have to do that."

"Stop calling me sir." He mostly ignored her.

Brielle gripped his arm to get his attention—which worked, "Si-Mr it's okay I got it. I'm fine now."

"Don't call me that either." He grunted as he stood tall, tossing the dirty napkins in a trash bin.

"I don't know your name."

"Crucial, Crucial spelt with a K." He flashed a heart-throbbing smile. His eyes were covered by his dreads that swayed in front of his vision.

Brielle quickly covered the face that she unintentionally made then nodded, she never heard someone with such a name, "Well Crucial spelt with a K, you don't have to clean this up. It's my job."

Krucial brushed her off, "Don't worry 'bout it pretty'."

Brielle glanced at the man who lay sprawled across the floor, "Oh shit we have to call the police."

Krucial looked down too—almost forgetting that he just sent a man snoozing, "Don't do that. Leave his ass there. Fucking piece of shit."

"You're weird. How you didn't like when he was disrespectful but you do it yourself?"

He brought his attention back at the woman who he'd take an appreciation of, "I didn't mean to. I'm a bit arrogant."

"Self aware."

"It's a little dangerous to work after dark don't you think?" He spoke as he glanced at the clock that read three am.

"I don't work all night." Brielle glanced at the old clock on the wall, "I'm actually off now."

"'Scuse me a second, I have to call my boyfriend." She turned to go behind the register.

"Boyfriend?" Krucial couldn't help but make a face. Brielle turned her head so she could see him.

"Yeah he picks me up silly." She giggled before walking behind the register, where the phone was.

Darious, Brielle's boyfriend picked up on her second time ringing.

"Hello baby I'm off—I know." He hung up the phone abruptly.

Brielle sighed before going to the back of the diner, retreating her coat and purse. She assumed he was on his way—he picked her up everyday so it was no surprise to him.

She threw on her coat and went to stand outside and wait for Darious. She held her large black umbrella over her head and hummed to pass the time.

Krucial stepped out of the diner as he prepared himself to make a run to his car he saw, "Brielle."

"Shit you scared me!" She clutched her chest and laughed a little.

He ignored her attempt of getting him to laugh, "What are you doing out here?"

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend." She glanced around like it was obvious.

Krucial felt his blood start to boil, "It's been thirty minutes. Let me take you home."

"I have a boyfriend sorry."

"It's just a ride." He mugged her and she only shrugged.

"My boyfriend would be angry with me, I'm sorry."

Krucial huffed, "If I can't give you a ride then wait inside."

"I can't."

"Why?"

Brielle broke eye contact with him and took interest in the passing cars, "Because Darius doesn't like waiting."

Krucial cursed to himself—he was tired of hearing about her absent boyfriend.

"Come on." He gripped her arm and dragged her to his car.

"Let me go!" She shrieked loudly.

He opened the door with one hand while keeping his grip on her with the other, "Get in and stop being stubborn."

"I will not!"

"Brielle." He sighed.

Brielle used the same tone, "Krucial."

"Get in the car please. You're gonna' get sick out here." His voice softened to a pleading innocent tone.

Brielle huffed as she jumped into his car, almost moaning at the warmth.

"Where you live pretty?"

She crossed her arms at the pet name that he gave to her, "That isn't my name."

"Where am I taking you Brielle." He spat coldly, ignoring her sassy attitude.

Brielle bit the inside of her cheek, "Um just take me to the motel off route nine."

Even though he only hummed she still get like he was silently judging her because she was staying in a motel.

"It's only temporary, I have to get some things in order." His silence was eating her alone and she felt the need to explain her situation to him.

Krucial glanced at her then back at the road, "You don't have to explain anything to me ma' I don't judge."

"Yo' boyfriend do that often?" He decided to spark up a new conversation.

"I mean yeah but he doesn't mean to." She looked out the window so she wouldn't feel him looking at her.

"Why you keep making excuses for him?" Krucial applied more pressure on the gas, "I don't even know him and I could tell he'a shitty nigga."

"That's not true." She defended, "Yeah he's difficult to deal with but we've been together too long."

"Fuck does 'dat mean?" He looked at her like she had three heads.

Brielle huffed, realizing that he wasn't going to let up, "It means I won't leave him."

"I didn't say anything about you leaving him? You must be thinking about that." Krucial spoke truthfully.

"Let's play the quiet game." She disregarded his whole existence.

The two actually sat in silence, Brielle enjoying the quiet and Krucial determined to win their game.

"Oh shit!" Brielle blurted, about five minutes of them not speaking had passed.

"You lost." Krucial smiled but stopped when he noticed her serious expression, "What happened?"

"I left my key inside the room." She grumbled, "It's okay, Darius is there."

Krucial nodded as he pulled into the motel's parking lot. In the corner of his eye he could see Brielle looking out the passenger seat window.

"You've got to be kidding me." Her heard her mumble to herself.

He slid his car in the middle of two mini-vans, "What is wrong now?"

Brielle twisted her lips to the side before admitting, "His car isn't there." Krucial sucked his teeth as he aggressively put his car in park.

He was now annoyed, this unknown Darius wasn't even here and he kept fucking up.

Brielle pulled out her own phone and called Darius's number three times—he answered none of them.

Brielle huffed, realizing that she was out of luck, "Thank you for the ride Krucial. I really appreciate it."

"Yeah that's no problem ma' but what are you doing." He saw reaching for the door handle so he quickly hit the lock button.

Brielle looked at him weirdly then pointed at the motel in front of them. "How are you going to get in?"

"I'll wait for him out here dur." She snapped as if she was stating the obvious, like waiting for someone in the pouring rain was normal.

Krucial could've screamed at her—how unfazed she was acting was shortening his temper, "It ain't no 'dur' this is a motel not a five star resort."

"I thought you didn't judge." She said folding her arms over her chest and leaned against the door of his car.

Krucial squinted his eyes at her, trying to find any sign that she wasn't being serious, "That's not what I meant. Get back in the car I'll wait with you."

Brielle was shocked at the measures he went to, but she still declined, "That's really unnecessary sir, I'm fine, really."

She couldn't risk Darius seeing him—it wouldn't turn out good for her.

"Get in the car Brielle." Krucial demanded, no emotion left in his cold tone.

Brielle could tell by the way he looked at her that he was serious, so instead of bickering she did what he said.

As soon as Brielle shut the door Krucial drove out of the parking lot of the creepy motel.

"Where the fuck are you going?" She screamed at him while trying to open the door of his car that was moving quickly.

"To my place. You're not waiting in the rain and I ain't waiting for him." He mumbled before turning up his radio hopefully to tune her out.

"Krucial even if I wanted to I can't please stop the car." She did appreciate his kindness but if she were any smart she would sit her ass in the rain and wait.

"Krucial please!" She begged, trying to grip the steering wheel. The car swerved off the road but Krucial was able to keep straight.

"What the fuck?" He shoved her hand away, using a little too much force.

"My boyfriend is gonna' kill me just stop the fucking car!" She began to cry while frantically trying to open the door, that didn't budge.

Krucial's eyes softened as he connected some dots together, "He hurts you Brielle? You can tell me." His tone was much softer than before.

Brielle let his question linger for a second, "It's really none of your business he just gets upset when I don't listen."

But he already knew the real answer from her hesitation.

Krucial mugged the air while he processed what she was saying, "When you don't listen? You're a grown ass woman."

"Look I'm not stopping this car, we're almost there anyway." He ended the conversation.

"But I will take you back to your place to make sure nothing happens to you." He told her as he turned onto his street.

One of his neighbor's dogs was barking as he drove down the street but he was used to it.

"God no!" Her eyes damn near popped out of her head,  "Are you crazy? Then he would think that I cheated on him."

Krucial rolled his eyes at her panic, "Then just say you crashed at a friend's." He brushed her off.

"He wouldn't believe that. I don't have any friends." She lowered her volume, a little ashamed to say that with her head held high.

"It's okay I'll figure out something. I'll be fine. I can handle myself." Brielle muttered, she then realized that she was bickering with a complete stranger.

Krucial felt the tension that filled his car but instead of speaking up he ignored it, pulling into his drive way.

The two got out of his car, quickly getting on his porch.

Brielle followed behind him as he unlocked his door. His house was big—not like a luxurious mansion just a really spacious townhouse.

"I—your place its—wow!" Brielle couldn't even finish a sentence. She was surprised at how neat it was.

His cleaning crew had just finished their job, it usually took a few hours which was why he stayed at the diner so late.

"Thank you Brielle. Are you thirsty? Hungry?" He tossed his wet jacket on the banister of his staircase.

Brielle remained speechless, although she was hungry she didn't want to overstay her welcome.

"I'll fix you some pasta okay?" She nodded as she took off her soaking wet jacket, handing it to him.

Brielle slid on the stool that was under the island that was placed in the middle of his kitchen, "What kind of pasta is it."

"I couldn't tell you. I made it this morning though. It's similar to Alfredo." He pulled a container from out of his fridge, "It's got shrimp and chicken in it."

"No offense but you don't look like the cooking type."

Krucial chuckled as he grabbed a glass plate from out his cabinet, "Well I am. I just don't eat. I cook a lot for fun but I don't ever have appetite."

"Well good thing I'm here—food never goes to waste when I'm around." She smiled innocently.

He shoved the plate in the microwave that was set above his stove and pressed the thirty second button about six times, "I can tell."

"Hey!" Brielle gasped feeling sort of offended with his agreement.

"Oh shit I didn't mean it like that! Shit—I could just tell by the well you're smiling."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Here taste this." He slid a white bowl that was filled with fettuccine noodles that was covered in a white sauce.

Brielle immediately shoved a forkful of pasta in her mouth, moaning at the taste.

"Ish' really good." She mumbled, her mouth too full for her to speak clearly.

"I appreciate it. I'm glad you like it." Krucial went back in his fridge to put the leftovers away and to see what he had to drink.

"Water, ginger ale or ginger beer?"

"Water please. What do you know about ginger beer." Brielle tilted her head, a bit shocked that he kept finger beer in his fridge.

"My folks Jamaican, I grew up drinking it but my neighbor makes a fresh batch for me every coupla' days." Krucial grabbed a few water bottle from the fridge and it put it in front of her.

"Interesting." She nodded at him as a thank you.

"Say' ma' imma go upstairs get some shit in order. You're free to help yourself to more if you want." She nodded, dismissing him.

Brielle waited until Krucial was completely out of sight before filling her bowl back up with pasta and shoving it the microwave.

He went in his drawer and grabbed a black Tee shirt and a pair of red boxers out of his new pack. He also took one of his many lotions and deodorants and put it in the center of his guest bedroom's bed—along with a toothbrush and towel.

"Imma' take a shower ma' get out of these wet clothes." He returned to the kitchen about ten minutes later.

"My guest bedroom is upstairs to your left. I put some supplies so you can take a shower when you're finished."

She smiled and nodded, "I appreciate it for real. Thank you Krucial."

Hey, ignore mistakes. Vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5K 31
"๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง." - ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ง. EDITING. ...
3.4K 211 10
Be with the one who love you, I think he can treat you better.
1.4M 87.7K 76
"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired."
102K 4.6K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..