Couple Test - Arranged Love...

Por quiverfulofarrows

Join me in the journey of Avinash Nanda and Aadhya Chopra ! Not every rich family out there are arrogant n r... Más

Nandas n Chopras
Mujhse Dosti Karogi
Pehli Baar
Mere khwabon mein jo aaye
Dal mein kuch kaala hai
Saajan ji ghar aaye
Zindagi kuch tho bata
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Aye Dil Laaya hai Baahar
Mera mann - 1
Mera mann - 2
Safrnama
Sarfira
Dil mera churaya kyun
Ishq bulava - 1
Ishq bulava - 2
Ishq bulava - 3
Koi daam lagaaye
Mein phir bhi tumko chahunga - 1
Mein phir bhi tumko chahunga - 2
Jeevan gadi hai samay pahiya
Kyun hum tukadon mein jiye
Dushman haare
Saagar Kinaare
Jab koi baat bigad jaaye
Aankh maare
Aur ho saans ka shor ho
Ranjhan dhoondan main chaleya
Chupke se kisi roz jataane ke liye aa
Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu
Naya pyar hai naya intezaar
Do pal ke jeevan se ek umar churani hai
Dil ne tha usko chuna
Note
Tere har ek ang ko sulgaa doon
Lagan lag gayi hai
Tere bina mushkil hai jeena
Note - New Book
Borrowed Hope
Thank you - 75k reads

Tere honthon pe hain husn ki bijliyaan

4.7K 195 9
Por quiverfulofarrows

If she wasn't your typical lady then he wasn't your typical man. It's been a week since their argument. Engagement preparations were underway but the couple were far from talking with one another. They had behaved courteously when they had come together at his place for selecting their engagement dress but nothing more than that. The designer had come down with fabrics, buttons, threads, stones and what not. They were going with the theme "bold and beautiful".

The day at his place was surprisingly pleasant. She had expected his mother and grandmother to scowl at her or worse taunt her but they had only behaved well making her feel all the more guilty. Even her mother was upset with her behaviour.

Couple of days ago :

"I want you here after you freshen up yourself" Preeti told her daughter, Aadhya strictly as soon as she entered after a long day at work.

Her mother gave her no chance to speak. She could do nothing but obey her as told. She announced her presence after a good relaxed shower knowing something not so nice was coming her way. Her mother put away the magazine she was reading and scanned her daughter head to toe.

"It's been 3 whole days and I see you haven't done anything to talk to him" her mother stated. She never went around in circles when it came down to reprimanding her children and today was no different.

"It's nothing like that. But wait how do you know ?" She mumbled the first few words but raised her voice towards the end.

"He did not talk to any of us. He is being a gentleman" her mother said.

Aadhya sniggered hearing the word gentleman from her mother's mouth for him.

"He is anything but that" she said angrily.

"Agreed he did hold your wrist that way but you had no business talking all the nonsense you did" Preeti shot back. "Has he asked you to cancel any appointments? Did he ask you to take a step back from your duties ? Or did anyone from his side even do any of that ?" She continued to ask.

She could only stay mum to the questions because truth be told she had not taken a day off for him.

"Well you better tell him you were sorry and this outburst is because you were pmsing then you let him know that. Either way you have to and coming to him, Purnima sure knows what to do" her mother said and walked away. Aadhya continued to look at her mother as she slowly disappeared in to the kitchen. She always wondered why her mother had to be so logical. She went back to her room for some time with herself to think about that evening.

Back to present :

She was at their place today upon her mother's insistence. Today they were to select some jewellery. Maybe the engagement ring she thought. Shraddha had also taken the day off. She made no attempts to rectify their long last friendship either. Shraddha too had stopped taking any steps further. Suddenly, all she had to do was apologise to everybody. Mistakes were piling up and she made no effort to rectify them. Shraddha was back to being her usual self with her mother and if she wasn't wrong, he was somewhere around too. She had seen his car parked but wasn't too sure because he simply did not drive the same car all the time.

"Mama, can you give me about 30 minutes I have a small call to attend. Then we can head to the jewellery shop ?" Shraddha had asked politely and walked away leaving her with the mothers and grandmother. She made some stupid excuse and made her way to Shraddha's room. She hoped to ask one of the house help to get her to the right room.

She had seen Shraddha climb stairs and she climbed the stairs and now she stood there on top thinking which one was the room she vanished into.

"Didi, May I know which one is Shraddha's room ?" She asked one of the help she spotted just then.

The lady had simply pointed to a room and she did not know what exactly her finger was pointing at. There were 2 identical rooms and both were closed. Well should be simple enough she thought only if she knew. She stared at both the doors closely and literally played tag mentally and knocked the door she thought was right. She waited for a minute and there was no response. Maybe it was the wrong one and she was about to knock the other door, when the door opened.

The room was decorated in white and grey tones. There was nothing bright about the room. The room was flooded with orange light and surprisingly cool, must be the air conditioning she thought. She took her steps carefully in to the room and was welcomed by the fragrance that numbed her senses all the time. She suddenly halted feeling the presence of someone just behind her. It can't be Shraddha definitely. She let her eyes roam around the room for a while and it struck her. There was nothing that was out of place. Even the sheets were folded to perfection and tucked in neatly. Not a wrinkle. She can't be here her mind told her but her heart argued that she owed him an apology. Well a part of her heart she'd say. The other part was waiting for his apology. She took a step back and she collided with something rather someone so strong. She needed no clues to know who that someone was. She quickly took a step forward but was pulled back strongly and her fingers were locked with his so effortlessly. How perfectly her fingers fitted between his was all she could notice at that moment. He positioned his chin on her shoulder and she closed her eyes feeling his hot breath fanning the left side of her face.

"Sorry for grabbing your wrist that way" he said near her ears making her heart beat wildly.

She was thinking of apologising to him and how easily did he just apologise. She suddenly fumed replaying the way he held her.

He felt her body going rigid and he knew he was playing with a ticking time bomb but he had to apologise for behaving badly. He was thinking of ways to approach her but today when he heard a knock at the door, he managed to find out who exactly was outside his door through one of the many security cameras placed in the house and opened the door. He waited a few minutes observing her. And he knew it wouldn't be long before she realises. The whole situation was too good to be perfect and all he had to was use it to his advantage and he did just that.

"Still angry ?" He asked as his lips touched her shoulders so sensually. She wouldn't have realised it, if she wasn't focusing on her body that was betraying her once again to his actions. She wasn't going to loose herself so easily today. Well now that they were together, she also needed to apologise she decided.

She removed his hands from hers and turned before he could trap her again. Formals made him look like a model straight out of a shoot but right now, he was wearing a loose linen light khaki trousers and pink shirt making him look like a greek god. she had the huge task of apologising provided he wouldn't distract her. He tilted his head a bit and looked at her.

"Oh god" she groaned internally.

"You will listen to me Avinash" she said not looking at him strictly.

He had no choice but to keep his mouth shut. There was something else that was needed to be done.

"You need to look at me for that" he said and lifted her chin to meet her eyes.

His warm eyes met her shining ones. She was tongue tied for a moment. This was exactly what she did not want. She was surely loosing herself but not today she chided herself and let out a sigh.

"Cute" he said after watching the different expressions that her face showcased in the last couple of minutes.

"I really don't know what happened to me that evening. I lost control of myself and your face that entire evening was bothered about something and you had only refused to share clearly. I felt inadequate suddenly. But I shouldn't have talked as if you never let me work. I was PMSing I guess" the last line was almost like a whisper. He always paid attention whenever she spoke and that came handy definitely.

Her face had turned red by then. She had no issues telling that to him but right after she said about her pms she realised she was standing in his room and so close to him. It bothered her in ways unknown to her. If she had looked cute then scratch that now she looked the best. Her face embarrassingly red and her eyes weren't meeting his. He couldn't pinpoint what it was but whatever she said had a different effect on him. He did what was right at the moment. He pulled her towards him and she came crashing against his chest. His one hand automatically found its way around her waist and with his other hand he lifted her chin once again to meet her eyes.

"Sorry about the other day" she said.

He leaned forward and their warm breath washed both their faces. The air around them turned hot and her eyes closed again feeling his lips so close to her face.

"Keep your eyes open" he commanded.

She obliged and her eyes were open but weren't able to match his intense ones. He rubbed his thumb over her lips and her lips parted feeling his warm finger. He ran his finger over her upper lip again and he took a long breath before kissing the corner of her lip. His lips met with her neatly glossed lips. Oh how much he wanted to bite and kiss her lips. Taste every corner of her mouth. She saw the longing in his eyes once again. Her hands went around his nape and she pulled him towards her this time only to fuse her lips with his. All the self control he held on to broke. He took over the kiss right away and moved his lips completely in sync with hers. He devoured her lips just like he wished to and tasted the rich cotton candy flavour.

"Aadhya" they heard her name being called just when he was about to push his tongue in to her mouth. He groaned in her mouth and their foreheads met as they fought for breath. They parted away from one another unwillingly when they heard her name again. She quickly adjusted her dress and was about to walk out when he pulled her by her wrist again and this time she did not mind. He quickly kissed the wrist he pulled the other day and winked at her. A warm hue of pink coloured her cheeks once again. She stopped for a second as soon she reached the door and took one long look at him and rushed downwards before she got caught leaving a happy Avinash behind.

To be continued ~

Here goes another update and I am still waiting for that first comment and hoping it comes through soon. Thank you for supporting my story and do continue to like and comment :).

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 51.6K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
24.5K 2K 21
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
Hukum's Wife Por v_ragini

Ficción histórica

120K 6.6K 53
𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓....... In...
786K 59.7K 38
Arrange marriage, I hated to even hear about it. But my fate didn't favour me. Being from a conservative family, I was forced into an arranged marri...