The Actresses and Their Desig...

By gayformarvxlwomxn

Kella is recruited for a new job in Marvel's new show, WandaVision. What happens when someone(s) find out abo... More

Background Information
Housing
Ch. 1 |•| The Invitation
Ch. 2 |•| Hello???
Ch. 3 |•| Games
Ch. 4 |•| Knock Knock
Ch. 5 |•| Secrets and Heartbreak?
Ch. 6 |•| Comfort
The Rooms from "Comfort"
Ch. 7 |•| How Did You...?
Ch. 8 |•| Revelations
Ch. 9 |•| Hi! Oh...
Ch. 10 |•| LIZZIE?!
Ch. 11 |•| New People
Ch. 12 |•| AWWW
Ch. 13 |•| Thoughts
Ch. 14 |•| Songs and a Dog
Ch. 15 |•| Truths
Ch. 16 |•| Big News
June (A/N)
not an update
im sorry
damn a/n

A/N

273 4 6
By gayformarvxlwomxn

i am so so so so sorry about leaving this book empty i promise i'm working on a chapter, one of the longer ones i've written. i took a break to focus on school and a little for my mental health.

but that is not why i wrote this note. i need a place to get my feelings out/vent and get this weight off my shoulders and off my conscience. i would turn to my parents or family but they are unaware and it would be awkward with my siblings/other family

a few days ago, for the first time, i was invalidated (idk how to describe it) as a member of the LGBTQ+. as some of u may know, i identify as a lesbian panromantic, essentially saying i develop romantic feelings for girls and guys among others, but i only like women in the lesbian aspect. anyways, um i was casually talking w some acquaintances on discord and one of them brought up my description on my profile saying i was a lesbian panromantic. they asked how i am able to be lesbian but also panromantic at the same time, but nicely asked out of curiosity. i explained how i felt and a few of my other "friends" claimed that i am not a lesbian then if i like guys, therefore invalidating (again don't know how to word it) my feelings. my anxiety spiked at that moment as i felt as though my world shattered and i had lied to myself and i was in the wrong. for a little context as to why this happened, it took me a couple years to figure out how i felt, at one point i did like just guys, but i thought about how i felt consistently changing my sexuality. um anyways continuing, one of the "friends" that said i wasn't lesbian is also LGBTQ and said that saying i'm panromantic is invalidating the lesbian community so idk what to believe or how to feel. i walked to my room and literally researched if lesbians that were not homoromantic exist, specifically panromantic and i got quite a few results that showed how i felt so idk who to believe. i basically had a mental breakdown in the corner sitting on the floor giving up on life. i started drawing a thing that is kinda depressing that allowed me to take my frustration out on it. i talked to my close friend to get their opinion but idk cause me being me, it will definitely be on my mind for weeks maybe months. sorry if i sound stupid or ur siding with the acquaintances that im not lesbian and invalidating the community but i need some an opinion , it's making me have a guilty conscience with a heavy heart. there are other things that are going on in my life that will probably make or break me so once i post this new chapter, i might stay on a longer break.

again, im sorry to those of the lgbtq that i offended with this and i will most likely take this down later but hey thanks for listening to my ted talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.9K 53
21 year old Y/n just moved across the street from the Maximoffs. You are successful at a young age working for Stark Space Administration. Wanda is...
3.7K 169 7
Thirty-four year old Wanda Maximoff, founder and CEO of one of the most renowned Private Practice's in Manhattan, New York finds herself feeling incr...
7.1K 306 22
You are the younger sister of Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. You are younger by three years and six months. They are extremely protective of you. All of...
38.1K 812 16
Accidentally texting the wrong number can lead to a lot of things, but you didn't think it would lead to meeting the Avengers... And possibly run...