Purple Hyacinth | Omniscient...

By KACHIYIEEE

- In which Kim Dokja has made it a personal mission to save his favorite character from her tragic end. : ̗̀... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
105.5
105.8
Commercial Break
105.9

73

5.8K 643 475
By KACHIYIEEE

HARD TO EXPLAIN
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 73

"Yea, prepare to cringe. Although you might be used to it now— I mean, you've gotten this far." The author shoved some potato chips on her mouth as she cries because she found out that her crush is gay.

-•-

“They are dead despite knowing the future?” Kim Dokja asked Lee Sungkook who said that there are estimated fourty-eight prophet.

He said that the others did not survive the first scenario despite knowing what is about to happen.

"They are either unlucky... or stupid, most likely the latter," (Y/n) muttered, you can literally hear the amusement and mockery in her tone of voice.

“That… we have received the revelation but we only recently realized that it was a ‘true’ revelation.” Lee Sungkook defended.

(Y/n) nodded, perhaps the shock has strucked hard that they failed to realize the tragedy that is about to befall them.

She still thinks that they are stupid.

“I fortunately survived the carriage. If it hadn’t been for another prophet nearby, I would’ve died.”

“That―” The moment that Lee Sungkook was about to speak, the ground slightly shook. The vibration was transmitted despite Sound Wave Blocking.

Kim Dokja and (Y/n) glanced at each other and ran out of the tent at the same time. Lee Sungkook quickly followed them.

Kung!

Kim Dokja thought it was a sudden sub scenario but that wasn’t it.

Two people stood in the centre of the epicenter. The man and woman facing each other. (Y/n) didn’t know the man but the other person was…

“You aren’t a supporting role… yet you dare to push me?”

“What are you talking about, you dog-like jerk.”

“What? Dog…? You bitch!”

"Aha..." (Y/n) muttered, then scoffing in amusement. Of course Jung Heewon would be in a fight, it wasn't surprising... the people here must've been jerks.

The man grabbed a very large ring sword from his back. His overall level seemed in line with Jung Heewon’s. But it wasn’t enough.

Jung Heewon movements were already above incarnations of the same class. Jung Heewon’s blade moved lightly as the man attacked.

[The character ‘Jung Heewon’ has activated the special option of Mikazuki Munechika, “Death God’s Footsteps’…]

"Woo!! Beat his fucking ass—" Kim Dokja looked at her disapprovingly.

"I mean... Jung Heewon!"

Jung Heewon stopped just before she cut off the man’s head. The hairs were rising on the man’s neck. It was a tremendous difference in speed.

If no one intervened, the man would be dead.

The startled Lee Sungkook cried out, “Jung Minseob! What are you doing now?”

Kim Dokja has confirmed the the man that should've been dead was another prophet.

-•-

After a while, another prophet was on his knees, with Lee Sungkook next to him.

“I’m sorry, my friend didn’t know anything… Hey, apologize quickly!” The man sitting beside him bowed towards Kim Dokja.

“…I’m sorry.” Unlike Lee Sungkook. he was a very prideful person and couldn’t completely remove the anger from his face.

He looked up to see (Y/n) giving him an amused smirk. Kim Dokja knew why... it's pride, she likes people with enormous pride— they remind her of herself. 

Kim Dokja looked at Jung Heewon and said, “Jung Heewon, I told you not to be reckless.”

“T-This bastard…!”

"He probably pissed her off, she was probably just about to teach him a lesson. A little discipline, Jonghyuk, it helps in attaining respect... which by the way, she inheritly deserves."

(Y/n) looks down on the man with a vacant expression, but her eyes are full of ridicule and non-verbal insults.

Jung Heewon smiled smugly, (Y/n) has her back. She would've teared up if that bastard wasn't in the same room.

"(Y/n)-ssi, I would kiss you right now but that is someone else's job." Jung Heewon whispered.

Two faces turned red knowing that they are the people that Jung Heewon was pertaining to.

Jung Heewon smirked, getting the reaction she wanted. She mouthed, 'Not the time'.

"(Y/n), stop considerating Jung Heewon's actions." Kim Dokja tried his best to cover his flustered state with a neutral expression.

"Hm. Who's fault is it?" (Y/n) asked coldly. Lee Sungkook gulped while the other man just discretely glared at her.

"I-It's my friend's fault! We are really sorry, (Y/n)-nim." Lee Sungkook bowed his head, the other copying his action and muttering an apology.

"See? It wasn't her fault, surely you would punish the people who did you wrong too, Jonghyuk. I know I would."

Jung Heewon sighed, “…I’m sorry, Yoo Jonghyuk-nim.”

Jung Heewon bowed and turned to leave, Lee Hyunsung following her with a strange expression. Kim Dokja knew that Jung Heewon wasn’t the type to raise a sword to someone for no reason.

However, it was dangerous to move in this current situation.

The other man looked at me and asked, “Are you really Yoo Jonghyuk-nim?”

"Yes."

He then turned to (Y/n), "And you're... (Y/n)-nim?"

(Y/n) showed him the Yil Iron Cross. "Would this be enough proof?"

The cross turned into a sword, "Lee Sungkook said that only I can summon the weapons that it contains."

The man nodded, if he had any doubts about her earlier then it all disappears the second the cross was in front of him.

"Are you also a prophet?” Kim Dokja asked the man.

“…Yes.”

There was a complicated expression on his face. He looked between Kim Dokja, (Y/n), Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung.

Then he glanced at Lee Sungkook and said, “Excuse me, Yoo Jonghyuk-nim, (Y/n)-nim, I’m sorry but I’m afraid I’ll have to leave you for a moment. Sungkook, talk with me for a minute.”

He left the tent while Lee Sungkook bowed to Kim Dokja, turning to (Y/n) and bowing too. (Y/n) nodded at him.

“I won’t wait long.”

“Yes!”

It wouldn’t be like this if it was the original Yoo Jonghyuk. But he had reasons for allowing them to talk. As soon as Lee Sungkook left the tent, Kim Dokja spoke.

"(Y/n)."

"Yes?" She was looking outside, wondering what the two could possibly be talking about.

"That... when you heard about the revelation. The one stating that you are in love with Yoo Jonghyuk."

"What about it?" Her attention was now on Kim Dokja, eyebrows furrowed.

"You didn't deny it."

"Am I supposed to?" For a moment they were just staring intently at each other.

Kim Dokja decided to break the silence, "Do you have feelings for him?"

(Y/n) was honestly expecting the question, so she wasn't shock, she stayed still, unmoving.

"If you know me so well, shouldn't you know the answer?"

"I know you well enough to know that you would answer the question."

"And if the answer is yes?"

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' is tearing up ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is tugging on his hair ]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is silent ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is uncomfortable at the tense atmosphere ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' says that the tea will be served ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is listening intently ]

The sound of something shattering could be heard. That was Kim Dokja's heart.

"So you do." Kim Dokja fought the urge to place his hand on his chest.

"It was a hypothetical question, Kim Dokja. I wasn't confirming anything."

"Why can't you give me a direct answer. It is a simple yes or no, (Y/n)." He clenched his fist. (Y/n) is someone honest, brutally honest, if she refused to answer a question it usually means...

"I don't have a direct answer."

"What do you mean by that?" Kim Dokja asked, voice lower than usual.

"It's hard to explain. I would give you a direct answer if I have one but I don't."

"Say it. It might make sense to me." Kim Dokja insisted.

"Prepare yourself for the fucking cringe then."

"A sense of familiarity. He was in the other compartment in the first scenario, isn't that right?" Kim Dokja nodded  in confirmation.

"It feels like he's there, of course at the time I didn't know that it was him. There's like an unknown force that tells me someone important to me was there. When we first met, in this lifetime, I feel so light."

"I do feel my heart racing when I am with him but I don't think that's enough indication to call it love but it is saying something. Now that I've heard about the 'revelation', I think that it is the cause behind this feelings. Like programmed emotions, artificial and probably reversible."

"That's what you've been doing. You know the contents of the 'revelation' and is the reason why I haven't been 'in love' with him. I appreciate it."

"To answer your question. I think I do but I don't. Something tells me that I do but I know that I don't."

Kim Dokja swallowed the lump on his throat, "Why do you think you don't?"

(Y/n) leaned closer and Kim Dokja backed away slightly to make space between them.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, she put her hands around his neck and brought him closer, their lips colliding seconds later.

Kim Dokja was too stunned, his eyes widened at the suddenness and it was like he was frozen in place, his heart hammering on his chest that he feared it might break out of his ribcage.

He feels like the butterflies in his stomach becomes fireworks. He felt her thumb on his chin and realizes that he isn't moving the whole time, he opened his mouth a little  and (Y/n) slipped her tongue inside.

He could not believe what was happening. She was kissing him and he was kissing her back, his head tilted to the side, his lips moving perfectly against hers. Kim Dokja places a hand on her face as the kiss intensifies.

When (Y/n) pulls back, he was breathing heavily as though the air in his lungs were non-existent, his face flushed red— but that's nothing new, only now he looks like the human embodiment of the color red.

He wanted to say something but can not form any words.

Kim Dokja was absolutely wrecked, (Y/n) laughed at his current state, smiling as she ruffled the soft strands of his hair.

"You don't think of other people when you're in love with someone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 21.3K 47
A story about a deaf person, who falls in love with an idol.💜❣ Main Ship. Jinkook.💘 Fan cover by @koojinnie Started- May 19th 2020 Completed- Sept...
78.6K 1.3K 28
[ bts x m/f! reader ] [ pls bear with my terrible writing ] [ cover by - milkmemo ] highest ranks : #106 → boyxgirl #88 → xmalereader #411 → junghose...
8.8K 304 15
date started: 05/02/23 date finished: 07/30/23 a light fanfiction novel