His (HAESOO)[18+]

By hollytrag

Jung Hae-in, a member of the third generation chaebol, has everything but a good personality. He always gets... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three

Thirteen

893 28 4
By hollytrag

Kyung young was thinking hard on what his next move would be regarding Haein's situation. He felt the need to control the situation now before it got more complicated. Kyung young recently found out about something that could complicate his plans with his son in the future, if he ever finds out. He was thinking hard about it for two straight days but now he finally made a decision and called Jung woo to his office.

"Yes sir" Jung woo voiced while bowing his head. Kyung young kept staring at him with determination.

"I want you to get that girl for me and bring her to me to the restaurant that I will be eating at 1pm today. Don't be late and make sure she comes with you."

"I will have a small talk with her and then you will be in charge of her after I leave. Don't disappoint me ! You know what to do!" Kyung young uttered and immediately left his office. Jung woo sighed deeply and started rubbing the back of his nape. He knew what he was supposed to do and he felt really sorry for Haein.

~

"Jisoo!!...omg the professor really likes you. He even gave you a small present..I'm jealous!!" Lisa uttered annoyingly after she saw the present.

"Oh cmon girls ....he's just really thankful that I helped him out with the song." Jisoo uttered while laughing at her friends.

"Mhh yeah right....I think he really likes you!!! You're just blind and you don't realize how he treats you!!" Rosé voiced while looking at her food. She then started eating her burger in front of the girls. Jisoo rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Like I said just stop talking nonsense!! He's just being nice like always. Nothing special about it!! I even heard that he gave Song Kang a present too for helping out in composing the melody to the song." Jisoo uttered and quickly took a sip from her juice. Jennie noticed that Jisoo didn't order any food. .

"Jisoo...aren't you going to eat?? Why didn't you order yet?" Jennie asked upon seeing her friend with only a drink in her hands.

"Ohh...no I'm not eating anything now." Jisoo voiced quickly and smiled at Jennie.

"What?? Why!?? You have to eat something before we go to our next class. You will then starve yourself. You know how strict our vocal instructor gets when we ask him for permission to go outside. He won't let you grab anything to eat by then." Jennie uttered worriedly. Rosé stared at Jisoo with concern and then hurriedly offered Jisoo half of her burger.

"Here...take this!! I'm already full anyways." Rosé uttered and placed the the burger in front of Jisoo on the table. Jisoo smiled at rose but she immediately felt nauseous upon smelling the meat.

"No...im fine really!! I don't want to eat anything!!" Jisoo exclaimed while closing her nose. Lisa frowned at Jisoo's reaction and held her shoulder.

"What's wrong???" Lisa asked worriedly. Jisoo instantly looked at Lisa and shook her head.

"It's just that the food smells awful to me!!" Jisoo uttered and moved the plate back to rosé's side of the table but suddenly Jisoo felt the urge to vomit.

"I...I..mhh.." Jisoo stuttered and quickly stood up from the chair at the table and ran away from the cafeteria to the girls bathroom. The girls astonished by Jisoo's sudden action immediately stood up from their chairs and followed Jisoo. Upon opening the door Lisa could hear Jisoo vomiting uncontrollably in the toilet.

"Oh my god Jisoo....what's wrong!!" Lisa uttered in panic and approached her since she was sitting on the floor while throwing up in the toilet. Jennie hurriedly held Jisoo's hair so it wouldn't get dirty, and Lisa tried her best not to throw up by seeing Jisoo and gently stroked her back. Meanwhile, Rosé stayed outside in order to prevent others from entering.

Jennie and Lisa eventually looked at each other and exchanged glances of concern. After a while Jisoo stopped vomiting and tried to regain her strength after throwing up for almost 15 minutes straight.

"Huh...ah....I ...I'm sorry!!" Jisoo uttered while panting. She felt awful and she could smell the penetrating and disgusting odor of her vomit. She closed her eyes and tried her best to suppress the urge of vomiting again.

"Oh Noo...just get her away from there....the smell will make her vomit once again." Jennie screamed at Lisa. Lisa immediately helped Jisoo get out of the cubicle by dragging her to the sink. Jennie helped Jisoo to get up from the ground and made Jisoo lean her head closer to the sink to wash her face. Lisa immediately opened the faucet and splashed some water lightly onto Jisoo's face to clean her up a bit.

"Ugh..girls I can do it myself!!!" Jisoo uttered and tried to stand on her own but she immediately lost her balance. Jennie rapidly held onto her tightly and looked at her friend worriedly.

"Jisoo...you are not well!!! Let's go to the infirmary. They might give you some medicine to help you out." Jennie exclaimed. Jisoo looked at herself in the mirror and sighed.

"Okay..." Jisoo uttered and slowly walked with Jennie while holding onto her to the infirmary.
~

After an hour of lying down in the infirmary's bed Jisoo slowly regained her strength and felt better than before. She sat on the bed and looked at the time. She missed the vocal lessons of the day by now. Jisoo didn't know why she was feeling this way for almost 2 months now. However her symptoms has been getting worse with time. Suddenly a nurse walked inside her room.

"Hi Jisoo!! How are you feeling?" The nurse asked with a smile on her face.

"Much better actually thank you!!" Jisoo uttered.

"I want to ask you some questions in regards to your health so we can help you out if there's anything going on!" The nurse uttered.

"Oh..I already know that I lack some vitamins and I also need to hydrate myself more. I had a check up already at the hospital 3 days ago." Jisoo uttered at the nurse.

"Oh!! Well consider this as just a routine check then."

"Do you smoke?"
("No")

"Do you consume any type of drugs?"
("No")

"Are you sexually active"
("Uhh..yes!")

"Then when was the last time you had your period?" The nurse asked. Jisoo tried to recall the last time she had her period but she couldn't. Jisoo's face became pale and she quickly started breathing out heavily.

"Jisoo?? Are you okay??" The nurse asked her upon seeing her pale face.

"I..I..I don't...remember when was the last time..that ...that I ..I had my period.!" Jisoo uttered with fear in her eyes.

"Ohh...I see...well..you should check that out immediately because it's not normal missing so many months." The nurse uttered. Jisoo nodded her head and quickly began to fiddle her fingers out of frustration. The nurse waited for Jisoo to calm down and then she proceeded in asking the remaining questions.

"Jisoo!!" Lisa screamed loudly upon seeing Jisoo getting out of the infirmary. Jisoo was perplexed by this and quickly averted her attention towards Lisa.

"How are you feeling?" Lisa asked while embracing Jisoo with one arm around her neck.

"I'm..better...however I need to go back home now, my sister is waiting for me at the house." Jisoo uttered rapidly. Lisa noticed Jisoo being a bit agitated.

"Is everything okay you seem worried?!" Lisa asked with concern in her eyes.

"Uhh...yes...everything is fine...I just feel a bit embarrassed that you guys saw me throwing up. I just feel bad for making such a scene!!" Jisoo voiced.

"Jisoo!!! That's ridiculous!! Stop being embarrassed. We are your besties...and we are here for you don't forget that! Besides I know that you would do the same for me if I ever felt sick." Lisa uttered and pulled Jisoo for a hug.

"I love you jichu...so don't be embarrassed!" Lisa uttered. Jisoo hugged Lisa back tightly and smiled.

"Thank you...I love you too Lili." Jisoo uttered.

Jisoo and Lisa were walking outside the university to get to the bus stop.

"Oh my bus is here!!! See you tomorrow Jisoo..and take care!" Lisa uttered and quickly hugged Jisoo.

"Bye lisaya... and thank you once again." Jisoo loudly uttered at Lisa when she saw her running towards the bus. Lisa smiled widely and waved her hand in the air for Jisoo.

For some reason Jisoo's bus was delayed and it made her frustrated. The sun was making her feel weak already so she started walking towards a place with shadow.

Suddenly a car parked in front of her. Jisoo was surprised by the car before her and immediately started walking away. However, the car kept on following her as she walked away.

She feared for her life for some reason and walked faster but failed soon enough because she instantly tripped over to the sidewalk of the road. The car stopped after she fell down and a man hurriedly got out of the car. Jisoo saw none other than Jung woo rushing out of the car.

"Miss...are you okay??" Jung woo asked worriedly.

"Why would you do that?? I was so scared!!" Jisoo exclaimed furiously on the ground. Jung woo gulped hard and tried to help her out.

"I'm sorry...!!! I could have approached you better...I just thought you would recognize the car." Jung woo voiced back.

"Well I didn't...and now I'm in pain." Jisoo sternly uttered at him.

"Miss I'm truly sorry...!"

" I came here because Haein's father wants to speak with you again." Jung woo uttered while looking at her intently. Jisoo frowned and backed away a bit from him.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea!!"

"I really don't want to talk to him again!" Jisoo exclaimed and walked away towards the bus stop. Jung woo rapidly followed her and stopped her from getting away.

"What's wrong with you??! Don't touch me and leave me alone." Jisoo exclaimed loudly.

"Miss it's really important that you go talk to him now!! Believe me !!" Jung woo voiced in desperation.

"But why?? The last time I went to talk to him he was determined in making me leave his son. I just don't want to go through that again!" Jisoo uttered back.

"He told me that it's really important for you to know something !! So, he wants to talk with you!" Jung woo voiced and tried his best to convince her. Jisoo was thinking hard whether she should go or not, but the curiosity to know killed her. If only she knew that it was going to be the worst and most traumatizing decision of her life.

"Alright!! I also need to speak with him!"

"But this will be the last time that I will ever go with you." Jisoo uttered and followed Jung woo to his car. Jung woo tried his best to smile at her, but deep down he was already regretting what he was about to do to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 10.3K 68
Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woman with a lovely daughter.
3.6K 123 10
I need you like air...
388K 13.4K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
77.1K 3.7K 83
Son Chaeyoung, an extraordinary person towards academic and non-academic skills who's capable of winning a lot of awards since when he was a kid. He...