Stringed (Nino Nakano x Male...

By Franzel_Red

What are you willing to do for the person you started to grow fond of? What if that person is pursuing someon... More

Author's notes
(I) Prologue
(I) Chapter 1 - Lost Stars
(I) Chapter 2 - Surreal
(I) Chapter 3 - Glimpse
(I) Chapter 4 - Bet
(I) Chapter 5 - Denial
(I) Chapter 6 - Uncertainty
(April Fools Chapter/You can skip this😂)
(I) Chapter 7 - Visit
(I) Chapter 8 - Lunch
(I) Chapter 9 - Tryouts
(I) Chapter 10 - What it's like
(I) Chapter 12 - Circumstances
(I) Chapter 12.5 - Moments
(I) Interlude Chapter - Hope
(I) Chapter 13 - Good News
(I) Chapter 14 - One Night, Two Days, and Three Hearts
(I) Chapter 15 - Revelation
(I) Chapter 16 - Unstring
(II) Chapter 17 - Fireworks
(II) Chapter 18 - The Family
(II) Chapter 19 - Second Eldest
(II) Chapter 20 - Advises and Goodbyes
(II) Chapter 21 - Closer
(II) Chapter 22 - Permission
(II) Chapter 23 - Misplaced
(II) Chapter 24 - Gaze
(II) Chapter 25 - Bliss
(III) Chapter 26 - Forward
(III) Chapter 27 - Meet
(III) Chapter 28 - Solace

(I) Chapter 11 - Ode to my Family

1.1K 98 45
By Franzel_Red

"Wh—What happened?"

"We'll tell you along the way. Don't worry, we're to help."

"I understand. Please let me check on my sister first."

I checked on Hanna to see if she was asleep. After I made sure everything was okay before I go with the officers. After some time, the police car stopped. It was in front of a hospital.

They brought me to a room and I found my mother there lying unconsciously.

"MOM!" I ran towards her.

"What happened!?"

"We found her in the street with her dress tattered. She was covered in bruises all over her body."

I tried to look at my mom and noticed the bruises that they were talking about.

"The doctors said..."

"What is it? Please tell me..."

"I'm not sure you're old enough to hear about this."

"I can take it. Please, I need to know."

"The doctors ran a blood test and found some unusual thing on her body. It looks like she was drugged and abused. She's currently in a state of shock and in Coma. There's no specific time when she'll be able to wake up."

I wasn't able to reply. I held my mother's hands as I rest my head on it.

"We'll be going now."

"Thank you, sir."

Time passed and it was already passed midnight. Someone opened the door and headed inside. I turned to check who it was. I found that it was a man I'm unfamiliar with. He was wearing a coat of some sort.

"Excuse me, who are you?"

"I'm Machida. I'll be taking care of you girls from now on."

"Are you a friend of Mom?" I asked the guy standing in front of me.

"I'm someone who's more than that." He smiled at me.

"I see. What are you planning to do?"

"I'll help you move to a new house. I'll take care of the hospital bills for you as well."

"I see..."

"I'm getting a bad feeling about this guy..."

"It's settled then. I'll help you move and I'll take care of your sister's expenses as well. Everything should be—"

"What's in it for you though?" I interrupted him because I don't trust him at all.

He just grinned at me and replied, "You're a smart girl. I like that." He walked closer to me. "You see, I'm a businessman, I've got a lot of money in my hands. I just can't stand to see my favorite girl suffering like this."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He walked even closer and whispered to my ears, "She's my bitch."

My ears ring with what I just heard, "YOU MOTHER—"

"Now now!" He stopped my fist from reaching his face. "That's not how you treat someone who's offering help would you now? I know you're strong. But don't be stupid."

"Fucking hell. What is he up to...? And who the fuck is this guy?"

I put down my fist and tried to calm myself.

"There's a good girl." He grinned once more. "Think about it, your mother is already having a hard time sustaining the pathetic life that the three of you have. Your beloved sister wouldn't be able to last long without her treatment. You don't have any work since you're just a mere high school girl. Your mother here is being useless due to her condition."

"I can work for the two of them. We don't need your help."

"Really? Tell me then, how are you planning to pay for everything without any work? Hmm...?"

"I..."

"You what? Kill yourself for work like a pathetic salaryman? That's stupid if you ask me. I have a better proposition for you. Mind if I pitch something?"

"What is it?"

"You Fumia-chan... Will have to work for me."

"That's it?"

"Yup! That's it."

"What kind of work is it?"

"It's simple really, you'll be working on a club I own. It opens at seven in the evening. You just have to serve drinks. Easy right? Even a girl like you can do it. Especially with your looks, you'll attract more regulars."

"What kind of shitty place do you have?"

"It's just a club with some Karaoke. That's it. Nothing to fancy. So Fumia-chan, do we have a deal?" He smiled at me and offered a handshake."

"I have no choice right now... Mom wouldn't be able to pay for anything... I can't stand letting Hanna not get any treatment... I'll get us out of this situation mom... Hanna... I promise..."

"You have a deal..." I reached for his hand and gave him a handshake.

The next day came. As promised by Machido, he moved our belongings to a house he owns. He also hired people who will help with Hanna's medical equipment to be moved to the new house. Hanna was confused at first but I just told her that Machido is mom's friend. She's too young to know how shitty the world works and I wouldn't want her to know anything about it. The last thing I want to happen is Hanna stressing herself out.

"Prepare yourself Fumia-chan. You'll be starting tonight."

"You don't have to repeat. You already told me that."

"That's the spirit!" Again, with his rotten grin.

The night came and Machido escorted me to the establishment he was talking about. It was a small building that was in line with other clubs. Nighttime feels like it wasn't night at all due to the Neon lights surrounding the street. The streets were buzzing, men were walking along with women wearing skimpy clothing as if they were asking for it.

We head inside the building that Machido was talking about. It really looks like a karaoke bar. There were several rooms filled with men trying to waste away the night by drinking and singing. Machido helped me walk towards a room that looks like the staff room.

"Maki! There you are!" Machido greeted her.

"Oh Machido, I'm glad you're here." He then approached Machido and looked at him flirtatiously. She was caressing his sides until her hand reaches Machido's crotch.

"Not now Maki, there's a new girl here. I need you to show her the ropes."

"I see you got yourself a new girl." She looked at me from head to toe with one eyebrow raised.

"Fumia-chan! She's Maki, and she'll be the one to teach you how we do things here."

I looked at her and she was wearing some revealing clothing.

"It's what you call Dolphin shorts darling. You'll be wearing this too, as well as this one." She handed me the shorts and a tank top that looks small for my size.

"What!? I can't wear this!" I protested.

Machido walked toward me and it looks like he didn't like the sound of my reply.

"Now Fumia-chan, we had a deal right? Are you planning to back out now?"

"F—Fine! I'll wear your stupid outfit!"

"There's a good girl. Now, I'll leave you to Maki here."

"I'll take it from here darling. See you around." Her face drew close to Machido's and they gave each other a kiss. I can see their tongues brushing against each other before Machido left.

"I'll call you later." Machido said to Maki after slapping her ass and she gave him a lustful look.

"I'll get change now. Where's the washroom?" I asked her.

"You can change here if you like. I wouldn't recommend you changing in the washroom."

"It's fine, I'll be more than comfortable doing it there."

"Whatever you say. Just make it quick."

She then told me where the washroom was.

I head over to the ladies' washroom. There were no people inside so I head inside one of the cubicles. While changing, I heard some noises in the other cubicle.

"Ughh...! Yes...!"

"What the..."

I was hearing some banging noises. It looks like there were two people inside. I can hear both of them moaning. I just got changed and head back to the staff room.

"What are you guys running here? I thought it was just some normal club? And this outfit! It's showing a lot of my skin!"

I checked myself on the mirror. The Tank top was very fitted that makes my cleavage show. The "dolphin shorts" Maki was talking about was so short  and fitted as well.

"I told you, that you can change here but you didn't listen. It looks good on you by the way."

"Whatever. But that doesn't answer my question though."

"Listen, you're old enough right? What do men do to remove stress after a tiring day of work?"

"How am I supposed to know that?"

"Don't be stupid. They relieve themselves of stress! And men like them come to us so they can do such a thing. As early as now you need to learn that there's nothing free in this world. You got a deal with Machido right? Do what he says and you won't get in trouble."

"So what will I need to do now?"

"Follow me"

I followed Maki and she led me to a bar. It's where the drinks will be served and behind the bar, there's a small kitchen. It's where they cook the food that will be served along with the drinks.

"Now, all you have to do is bring the orders to the specific rooms and that's it. Easy right? Just be friendly or something. I know you can do such a simple task."

"I understand."

"Now, try it yourself. There's an order that needs to be served."

She handed me a tray which contains drinks and some food. I carried the order until I reached the specific room it was supposed to go to.

After I opened the room, I was surprised by what I saw. Some men were singing while they were with women laughing and talking with them. Some were kissing each other, while I saw other women having their breasts being fondled by the customers.

I was about to step back but I still myself and placed the order on the table.

"Here's your order."

"Thank you!" The man said and he reeks of alcohol.

"You're welcome. I'll be on my way now sir."

"Wait a minute, can't you stay for a bit?" He grabbed ahold of my hand.

"The fuck you holding my hand for you old fart?"

"I'm sorry sir but I need to go back. I need to serve more customers." I gave him a bow and tried to leave.

"I said wait!" He pulled me closed to him and I was forced to sit on his lap.

"Sir, I need to go now..."

He whispered to my ears, "Don't you want to earn extra? I'm gonna give you a good time, I promise."

I felt his hand caressing my shoulder until I felt him groping my breast.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT, LET GO OF ME!"

I removed his hand and splash the drink on his face. After what I did, everyone stopped and looked at me. He stand up from where he was sitting and found that he was way taller than me. He grabbed my neck and started to choke the air out of me.

He was so strong that I can't remove his hand.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PIECE OF SHIT YOU BITCH? WE CUSTOMERS ARE THE REASON THIS ESTABLISHMENT IS RUNNING! DO YOU KNOW THAT WHAT I'M WEARING NOW COSTS MORE THAN YOUR LIFE!?"

As hard as it was for me to breathe, I replied to him.

"YOUR... MONEY MEANS... NOTHING... TO... ME..."  *Arggh* "YOU... PIG...!"

"YOU BITCH!"

He raised his other hand and was about to slap me when Maki arrived. He stopped the man's hand from landing on my face. The man let go of his grasp on my neck.

I tried to gasp for some air.

"I'm sorry sir. She's new here. She doesn't know what she's doing. I'll make sure to reprimand her."

"That will not suffice! She needs a beating so she would know her place!"

"I understand sir. For what it's worth, I can offer you something better." She then placed her hand on the man's chest and caressed it until he grabbed a hold of his crotch.

"That's better. This should be free Maki. You know I'm a regular here."

"No worries, I'll take good care of you tonight." She grabbed a hold of his arm and brought him to another room. She signaled me to go outside.

I then went back to the staff room. I waited there. Some time passed and Maki was back. She was wiping her face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" Maki shouted at me.

"He was trying to grope my breast and I couldn't let him just do it!?"

"SO WHAT? WILL YOU DIE IF SOMEONE DOES IT? HE'LL PAY YOU ANYWAY! WORST THING YOU COULD DO WAS JUST TO RUN AWAY! AND YOU HAD TO SPLASH A DRINK TO ONE OF OUR TOP PAYING CUSTOMERS!?"

"I—I'm sorry Maki..."

"You better pray that the customer doesn't complain to Machido and you'll really get it."

"Are you telling him?"

She just sighed. "Look kid, this... This thing you're doing... I wish I can stay doing just that; serving drinks and not giving my soul to these dogs. But it is what it is. You need to be smarter."

"Are you saying I'll be doing that too!?"

"Oh no Darling, you won't have to. All you have to do is bring orders to clients in their respective rooms. We have specific women to do the job you're so worried about. As matter of fact, Risu, used to do that here. She's one of the most requested women on our client's list.

"But she decided to quit. I found out with Machido that she worked as an escort from a specific agency. She was a client for rich some men. Unfortunately, the last client had other plans and tried to drug her. That's why she's light's out in the hospital right now."

The energy I have, left my legs. I fell seated to the couch as I try to understand what was going on.

"What? Is it a surprise? Your mom comes home late maybe even arrives in the morning, and you think she has a  regular day job? Your family's expense can't be dealt with just a regular salary. Don't be stupid Fumia."

"SO... ALL THIS TIME...? MOM WAS... SHE WAS DOING ALL THESE FOR US...?"

"Now, don't cry on me. As I told you, there's nothing free in this world. Everything comes with a price. If you love your sister, you would just do your job.

"Life's a BITCH. You either be its bitch, or be tough as a nail and crawl out from this hell hole. Do you understand?"

"I understand..."

"Now be a good girl and follow me."

We then proceeded to continue with work.

"Mom... Hanna... I promise... I'll get us out of this..."

Days passed and another chapter of my life came.

"Again, before we all head to our respective rooms, Welcome to ASAHIYAMA High School."

Everyone clapped as the Student Council president announced as they all welcome the freshmen of this year.

Now that I'm in High school, I'll just be a good student and a casual friend with her walls up, to protect herself and her family. I won't show them this side of my life. I will show them what they only want to see.

A hardworking student, a usual friend, and a harmless girl.

*************************************************************************
Notes:

There you have it! This would be a three-part story. Basically, my aim is for you guys to see chapter 12 before Monday before chapter 13 comes out. This is my way of saying thanks for your support.

Technically, this was supposed to be posted earlier but my birthday happened and I had to take some time for myself but there you go! 

As always, if you enjoy the story, please like, comment and subscribe! (Just kidding!).

That's it for me! Stay safe and stay awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
640K 14.3K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
148K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC