VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

By TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher
Chapter 12: Liberation
Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 47: conspiracy
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)

10.9K 230 80
By TheHolyPeanut173

???: Are you sure this is a good idea?

???: Of course! I've never been so sure in my whole life.

???: I understand where you're coming from. He was sent here by us and given a second chance from the Force, but isn't this a little too soon?

???: Sending him to this world was the best thing we have ever done for him. He has proven himself worthy of redemption. But I'm curious on the results if we send him to THAT world for a short amount of time.

???: What if he doesn't survive? He doesn't need to go through it.

???: I assure you brother, he will survive. He is a one man army, and I have full confidence that he will triumph over the wicked creatures that inhabit this hellish world. Besides, he will have some company. The force is with him.

???: I can't believe we're doing this.

XXXXX

A day later after the incident at the mall and explaining the authorities of what happened, we find Vader wearing his black robes and cape (due to the brown ones being soaked with Shigaraki's blood from the mall and are being washed) in his quarters at UA. school grounds finishing up on his droids.

He finishes up on the programming and activates his protocol droid to see the result of his work. The protocol droid wakes up.

Vader: Droid.

Protocol droid: Ah, master! It's so good to see you! I am at your service good sir. How may I help you at your needs?

Vader: Give me a self diagnostic check on your programming.

Protocol droid: Of course sir. I have been programed to be at your service with personal assistance, medical aid, full knowledge on your body's Condition, full knowledge on your life support suit, knowledge on this planet called Earth, the prestigious U.A., your past history before you died on the Death Sta-

Vader: Good. That will be enough for now droid. Go awake the others.

Protocol droid: Yes sir!

The droid walks over to the other medical droids and finishes the touch up on them so they can be at Vader's service if he ever needs medical assistance.

Vader, now pleased with his accomplishment, walks out of medical/repair chamber to his meditating chamber. He recently installed some bookshelves. He has taken a liken to the books Earth had to provide him with.

However, now is not the time for him to read. He walks straight to his meditating pod and sits down on the seat. He closes the pod so he would be able to breathe when he takes his mask off. Before he could do that, he felt something strange. It was not the force, but it was something else. He felt a tingle. He looks down at his durasteel hands to find them disintegrating.

Vader: By the force!

Unsure what is happening to him, Vader attempts to move but to no avail. He felt a great amount of drowsiness as his body disintegrates. Everything went black as he fully disintegrates to thin air.

???: Ye who enter, abandon all hope...

Vader awoke from his conscious. The first thing he noticed was that he was lying top of a huge pentagram that was glowing in green. He checked himself to find that he is back to normal, if you consider his condition to rely on a life support suit normal.

He stood up and checked his surrounding, only to find out he was in a totally different place. Vader was stunned to the world he was currently in, if there is one thing that he can describe this place, it would be hell.

Vader: So this is the Netherworld...

There was bones, flesh, and blood scattered all over the hellish landscape. Magma and fire everywhere. He felt deeply disturbed with this world, it reminds him of Mustafar.

Vader passed a statue of what seemed to be a gargoyle, approaching a flight of stairs that lead to a green portal underneath a giant skull with horns. He was hoping it lead him back to Musutafu, but he wasn't dumb.

The moment Vader walked through the portal, he found himself in a very large opening. When he steps foot out in the open, he heard a loud screech.

He turns his head to the right to see many creatures, some with horns, orange skin, some towering over the others, and all with glowing firey eyes. They begin to surround Vader thinking that he is their next prey. Vader can feel he rage inside of them. They're like wild untamed animals. He firmly grabs his lightsaber from his belt, his thumb brushing on the button, and ignites it.

The creatures paused for a second as if the blade seemed familiar from somewhere. Vader allows His anger, hatred, and rage to flow through him but under his control. He immediately dives in to battle against these dwellers of hell.

Vader: Come at me, you hellish beasts!

He shouts, challenging them. One of the little ones threw a fireball at him but he simply sidesteps and swings down his blade at the creature, decapitating it. Vader bolts to the rest of the creatures as they try to put up a fight. Limbs sliced off, decapitation, impalement, slashed, all of these were inflicted on the creatures that attacked Vader. They put up a fight, but it didn't matter.

After Vader finished up on killing the horde of the demons, there were 2 loud thuds from behind. He immediately turns around to find 2 huge horned creatures, being a muscular, goat-legged demon with its body with the color of grey with thin, glowing with red cracks. They also had large fiery blades emitting from each of their forearms.

The creatures roared at him. One of them begins to dash towards him and attempt to slice him into two with its fiery blade. Vader immediately stretch his hand out and used the force to throw the creature back to its other companion, knocking them both off their feet.

They both immediately got up, but before they could do anything, one of the creatures starts to gag, and claw at its throat, leaving scratches that were bleeding. The other creature looks at its companion wondering what's happening and back to Vader, realizing that he is doing this. It ran towards Vader in an attempt to kill him, but Vader threw his lightsaber at its legs, cutting them off. The creature roars in agony and attempts to crawl to Vader. He calls back his lightsaber and stabs the horned creature right in the head, killing it.

He turns back to the other creature to find it barely alive. He finished the job by clenching his fist, and crushed the windpipe of the creature and ending its life. He drops the massive body as he finished force choking it.

When Vader was about to walk at his own pace, he felt danger from the force telling him to turn around. Another one of these orange skin creatures lunges towards him in an attempt to kill him by surprise.

KR-THOOM!!!

A loud gunshot rang across the landscape as the creature suddenly had chunks of its body blown off, especially its head. Vader turned around to whoever was responsible for the gunshot.

Before him, stood a man covered head-to-toe in green armor with what appears to be a double barrel shotgun with a meathook.

This man is the Doom Slayer. Vader can feel the aura from this man, rage. Never in his life did he ever felt anything like it. No sith he ever learned of had ever matched this. Vader felt rage within his life, and it was very powerful when used against his foes. But this man, he was worse.

Kr-chk.

The Slayer stares at Vader with his unyielding gaze, loading 2 fresh buckshot shells into his super shotgun's barrels, and removing his foot off of the imp's dead body. He already understands the man in black armor before him is not a threat, but a potential ally. Vader nods at the Slayer and he does so in return to acknowledge him. Any enemy of Hell and its armies is a potential ally to him

With a newfound understanding, Vader and the Doom Slayer stood side by side, two warriors from different worlds ready to take on the demonic hordes. Hell has never known such terror, for its nightmares has come to haunt them.

The Doom Slayer head deeper into the bowels of Hell. Vader followed with his black cape billowing behind him like a ghost in the dead of night.

The two dive deeper into the heart of the inferno, slaughtering demons that emerged from the shadows, their grotesque forms are a twisted mockery of life. They eventually come across a massive fortress in the barren landscapes. But what stops them from entering is a gate blocking their path. They both walk towards the gate that seems to be locked with some kind of magic. The Slayer is about to turn around to find a key to open the gate or find another way out, but Vader on the other hand, has an alternative solution.

Vader: Allow me.

The Slayer looked at Vader to see what he had in mind. Vader stretched his hand out and the gate bursted off its hinges by the power of the force. The Slayer looked back at Vader and gave him a nod, not even questioning what he witnessed. They both walked through the opened gate and continued on venturing into the fortress.

Vader felt suspicious when they run through the empty hallways, not encountering any demons. As they enter a large chamber, Vader suddenly stops in place when he senses a disturbance. The Doom Slayer stops as well and looks at Vader, wondering why he has stopped. Vader then suddenly ignites his lightsaber when he feels them.

Vader: They're coming.

Just as he said that, demons began to spawn out of nowhere and surrounded the two within seconds. It was an ambush they set up to entrap them. But the demons had one part of that wrong.

Vader and the Doom Slayer are not locked in a fortress full of demons...

The demons are locked in the fortress with them.

The Doom Slayer gripped tightly onto his super shotgun with malicious intent, while Vader did the same with his lightsaber. With their combined unyielding rage and strength, the Doom Slayer and Vader charge at the demon, ready to fight like hell.

The horde of demons begin to dash towards Vader and the Slayer. The Slayer bolts towards the horde that intends to attack him.

KR-THOOM!!!

He unloaded his super shotgun at an unfortunate imp's face before punching a gargoyle's head clean off.

A revenant fires 2 rockets at the Slayer but misses due to his fast pace. The Slayer fires his super shotgun's meathook at the revenant, pulling himself up to it, and unloaded the two barrels at the flying demon. The revenant falls to the ground on its back and can only shriek at him. The Slayer replies back with a stomp that crushes its skull to pieces.

The Slayer returns to his running pace as he reloads his super shotgun and shoots another imp. A Mancubus waddles in to battle and fires its cannons at him. The Slayer puts away his shotgun and pulls out his chaingun modded with mobile turret and fires at the Mancubus.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

He continued with firing his chaingun after destroying its cannons, bullets tore through the Mancubus' fat until there is nothing left. One hell of a way to put a fat man into a diet.

With Vader, he clenches his fist and slams it to the ground, causing a massive shock wave leaving a wave of cracks on the ground and sending the demonic foes flying back. He stands up and bolts towards the demons.

An imp gets up and immediately lunges towards him but is stopped by Vader using the force. He clenches his fist and crushes the imp's chest cavity, leaving ribs poking through the skin, imploded organs, and a large amount of blood.

A hell knight comes from behind Vader in an attempt to grab his head, only for Vader to turn around and slice both hands off. The hell knight roars in pain but was silenced when Vader cuts it in pieces by cutting it's head of and slicing his torso in half.

A cacodemon floats to Vader and fires powerful energy blasts to him, only for Vader dodges them all. The cacodemon was about to fire another energy blast but Vader uses the force and clenches its jaw shut as it was about to fire, causing it to explode inside it's mouth and blow out its massive jaw. It screeches in pain and chokes in its own blood, Vader jumps in the air and stabs the cacodemon in the eye with his lightsaber, ending its life. He pulls out his lightsaber and jumps away from the dead cacodemon as it falls to the ground.

???: You're courage and rage are nothing. Only pain matters.

A deep and demonic voice called out to Vader. He turned over to the owner's voice, finding himself face to face with a tall, pale, horned beast with armor that seemed to be similar to the Doom Slayer's Praetor suit, and holding a glowing red battle axe that was somewhat similar to his lightsaber.

Marauder: You are nothing but a slave to your world's beliefs. You suffer in silence... You will die for their sins.

Vader glared at the Marauder as he stepped forward while both held onto their own weapons with one hand.

Marauder: Face me, Sith.

The Marauder challenged Vader with his corrupted, demonic voice.

Vader: As you wish.

Marauder and Vader charged at each other, both their blades crackled with such tense upon clashing against each other.

Vader sidestepped to avoid the battle axe from slicing off his head. The Marauder immediately pulled out his super shotgun and pointed its barrels directly at Vader's head. Vader was quick enough to push the barrel up before it fired, and used the opportunity to strike down the Marauder. But the Marauder had another trick up his sleeve, he blocked Vader's lightsaber by deploying a red shield made of argent energy.

Marauder staggered Vader by shoving him back with his shield, and used the opportunity to strike him down with his battle axe, but Vader quickly recovered just in time to freeze the weapon in place by using the force, and shoving Marauder away from him.

The Marauder immediately used his battle axe to fire beam projectiles. Vader used the force to jump over the beam projectile and landed right in front of his opponent.

Marauder pulled out his super shotgun, but right before he could fire it, Vader pulled the weapon out of his grasp and sliced it into two with his lightsaber. He also added a rough force push, sending the Marauder crashing against the wall with cracks all over it. He was blown away by such a powerful attack, but he still managed to land on his feet.

Vader dashed at the Marauder to slice him into pieces, but his lightsaber's blade was met with a deployed red shield.

But that won't stop the Chosen One.

With the use of the force, Vader started to force choke the Marauder, forcing him to put down the shield to clutch onto his own throat. With the Marauder's defenses down, Vader closed in and thrusted his lightsaber through his torso, then finished him off by decapitation. The Marauder's head rolled away as his body fell down on the ground, leaving Vader as the victor.

With the Marauder now out of the way, Vader looked over to check up on his ally. He watched as the Doom Slayer moved with a brutal efficiency. His arsenal of weapons cut through the horde of demons like a sickle through a field. And this did not go unnoticed by Vader when he felt the determination, yet unyielding rage within him. It was unlike anything he had ever felt.

A shiver ran through his aching body when he imagined if the Doom Slayer was force sensitive. It would've been the Hell's worst nightmare by tenfold.

But the most feature of the Slayer that intrigued Vader was that whenever he slaughtered the demons in such a spectacularly brutal fashion, fountains of the their life energy spewed out of their mutilated bodies, and absorbed by him. His power grew swift and unrelenting.

The Slayer is the embodiment of mankind's wrath that sought to end dominion of the dark realm. Despair spreads before him like a plague. Striking fear into the shadow dwellers. He drives them to deeper and darker pits.

They knew he would come, as he always had, as he always will, to feast on the blood of the wicked. Vader believed him to be more than just a man-

He is...

DOOM.

Shortly after the Slayer finishes mopping the floor with demons, 2 Fireborne Barons spawn in the middle of the chamber and attack. Vader snaps out of his trance and dashes towards the fight, using the force to pull a massive pillar off the wall and throw it at one of the Barons, causing it to be thrown off its feet, shattering it's skull, and breaking off one of its horns.

The other Fireborne Baron attempted to smash the Doom Slayer with its large fist. With quick thinking, the Slayer fired an ice bomb from his shoulder-mounted launcher, freezing the Baron's fist, and shattered it into pieces when he threw his own fist at it.

The Baron let out a roar in pain as it clutched onto where its hand used to be, until it fell down when the Doom Slayer punched its knee, bending it the wrong way. He then grabbed onto its right horn and ripped it off from its head. He finished the Baron off by  whacking its head off its shoulders with its own horn.

Vader and the Doom Slayer immediately jumped out of the way when they heard a canon being fired, and the spot they were at exploded. Both looked over to find who the hell attempted to blow them up into pieces, and were met with the largest demon in the room, the Tyrant.

This demon is huge, that means it has huge guts...

The Slayer drops the horn and looks over at Vader and both nod at each other, both knowing they're thinking the same plan.

The Slayer runs towards the Tyrant at great speed while dodging its explosive projectiles. Vader's eyes widen in surprise when the Slayer pulls out a rocket launcher, and goes flying in the air after firing the weapon below his feet. Quickly getting over the crazy stunt, he throws his lightsaber at the Slayer and he grabs it while gliding in the air.

Time seemingly slows down as the slayer activates Vader's lightsaber while airborne, and the Tyrant aims its cybernetic arm cannon at him.

The Tyrant wasn't quick enough to fire when the Slayer sliced the cybernetic cannon off, and proceeded to vertically split the beast's body open from the top of its head down to its hip, revealing its cauterized organs.

The tyrant falls down in two pieces as the Slayer lands on his feet. He inspects the lightsaber for a bit to admire the hilt's design and the red plasma blade that is hot as the sun, and returns it to Vader. It brings back memories of his old Crucible.

The massacre went quick and swift. Demonic presence has been eliminated, Allowing Vader and the Slayer to continue on their journey through hell. After hours through their journey, they found themselves in a room with runes and demonic symbols everywhere. But in a corner of the room, between two demon statues, was a large green portal that drew their attention.

The portal then started to show what was on the other side, revealing the city of Musutafu. This was Vader's ticket way out. Vader turned his attention at the Doom Slayer before departing.

Vader: This is where I must depart to return home. Do you wish to join me, warrior.

The Doom Slayer gazes at Musutafu on the other side of the portal upon Vader's request. But much to Vader's surprise, the Slayer shakes his head as a 'no.' He does not wish to leave this nightmarish world, he wants to stay. Vader respects his decision with staying here to wreak, but unsure for why he chooses to.

Vader: Very well. It was an honor to fight alongside with you.

Vader walks to the portal to go back to Earth, but stops in his tracks to glance over his shoulder, looking at the Slayer for one last time.

Vader: Until we meet again...

And with that, Vader jumps through the portal and everything went black.

XXXXX

???: He did it. I told you he did it!

???: It seems that I have underestimated him. He is stronger than I thought he would be.

???: And you have to agree that seeing him fight alongside with the Doom Slayer is fucking badass dude!

???: Damn right it was.

???: Anyways, we'll leave him alone for now. Right now, let's focus on this guy with a red cloak and chains, uuuhhh, what's his name?

???: You mean Spa-

???: Doesn't matter right now. I kinda accidentally sent him to another world of heroes, hopefully he didn't came across the Avengers by now. Let's get him outta there and get him back home before Father notices anything.

XXXXX

Vader wakes up at the same rooftop when he first arrived in this world. It was dark and the moon is out. Vader jumps down at the same alleyway like he did before and walks out heading back to U.A., wondering what he missed out on when he was absent. At least he had the time of his life fighting alongside with someone that he definitely won't forget. But there was a question that dances around his mind, he wonders how he was sent their, and who sent him. He will have his answers later on in the future, but now he has to focus on the present, as something big has happened when he was gone, and it will soon unravel...

Chapter 14
Finished

Kills: 100%
Items: 100%
Secrets: 100%

Entering
Chapter 15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 0 15
This fan fiction is based on the you-tube video from super power beatdown by bat in the sun please support by going to you-tube and subscribe for mor...
199 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...
37.7K 2.4K 29
A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored. Throughout the galaxy, many had heard the...
536K 14.4K 25
*CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN W/ EXTENDED CHAPTERS, GRAMMAR AND SPELLING CORRECTIONS, AND PLOT HOLE FILLERS (ONLY CH 1-15 COMPLETED)* The war against th...