her obedient servant. | remar...

By swagsaku

reversed harem / reader x various ---------- why? "that bastard did what?" "His majesty the emperor has brou... More

- ; [ 001 ]
- ; [ 002 ]
- ; [ 003 ]
- ; [ 004 ]
- ; [ 005 ]
- ; [ 006 ]
- ; [ 007 ]
- ; [ 008 ]
- ; [ 009 ]
- ; [ 010 ]
- ; [ 011 ]
- ; [ 012 ]
- ; [ 013 ]
- ; [ 014 ]
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤᵕ̈ ↷
- ; [ 015 ]
- ; [ 016 ]
- ; [ 017 ]
- ; [ 018 ]
- ; [ 019 ]
- ; [ 020 ]
- ; [ 021 ]
- ; [ 022 ]
- ; [ 023 ]
- ; [ 024 ]
- ; [ 025 ]
- ; [ 026 ]
- ; [ 027 ]
⊱⁜⊰
- ; [ 028 ]
- ; [ 029 ]
- ; [ 030 ]
- ; [ 031 ]
- ; [ 032 ]
- ; [ 033 ]
- ; [ 034 ]
- ; [ 036 ]
- ; [ 037 ]
- ; [ 038 ]
- ; [ 039 ]
- ; [ 040 ]
- ; [ 041 ]
- ; [ 042 ]
- ; [ 043 ]
- ; [ 044 ]
- ; [ 045 ]
- ; [ 046 ]
- ; [ 047 ]
- ; [ 048 ]
- ; [ 049 ]
- ; [ 050 ]
- ; [ 051 ]
- ; [ 052 ]
- ; [ 053 ]
- ; [ 054 ]
- ; [ 055 ]
- ; [ 056 ]

- ; [ 035 ]

4.7K 316 107
By swagsaku

GUYS I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA FOR A REMARRIED EMPRESS BOOK

GOSH I CANT REVEAL ALOT BUT ITS ABOUT THE READER WANTING TO TAKE OVER THE THRONE

WOULD U SUPPORT

I'LL WORK ON IT IF U GUYS ARE WILLING TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING ME

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"I'm sorry, Lady ( y/n )." The knight snatches your wrist and begins to drag you towards the mansion, his expression apologetic.

You forcibly follow him without opposition, now aware of the eyes set on both you and the knight.

If you were to oppose, then you'd look bad for whatever situation was happening.

Pulling your wrist back, you give the knight a look when he looks like hes about to point his sword at you, "I will comply, do not drag me." scowling inwardly, you follow after him.

Once you reach the residence, it's surrounded with hundreds of knights stationed to block the gates, Marquess Karl standing just in front of the gate.

The gates open for a moment, and you're roughly pushed in for no reason whatsoever.

You turn around to glare at the knight, engraving his face into your mind in case you ever come across him again.

"Sleep with an eye open." You whisper irritably, watching him avoid eye contact.

"( y/n ), they locked you in as well?"

You turn towards the voice, seeing Navier, Heinley, and Marquess Farang walking towards you looking just as confused about the situation.

"What is the meaning of this, Marquess Karl?" Navier asks calmly, although the aggression is written on her face.

"I'm sorry, your Majesty. They're carrying out his Majesty's orders." The Emperor's secretary explains.

Navier doesn't look too surprised, "I need to speak to his Majesty."

Of course he wouldn't be letting you and the rest go to the Western Empire in peace.

"Does he not know that detaining the Western Kingdom's King and Queen will result in a diplomatic incident between our nations?" Heinley furrows his eyebrows and frowns.

He was finally bringing home the love of his life, the woman he's been wishing for and then some petty man tries to stop him.

"If you care so much about diplomacy, then why did you steal someone else's wife!?" Sovieshu rages as he steps out of the Imperial carriage.

"I've never done such a thing." The King denies, glaring at the Emperor indifferently.

"hmph, you can't get away with such a barefaced lie after the stunt you pulled in court."

You sigh, crossing your arms and shifting your weight to one leg with boredom written across your features. Another mens quarrel.

"You and Navier cut your ties to one another the moment you got divorced. She was clearly not 'someone else's wife' at that point." The blonde retorts with ease, a smile on his lips.

From the corner of your eyes, you see Navier smiling, covering it with a hand as she looks away.

'Oh my, she's enjoying the situation.'

This is the first time you've seen her indulge in someone else's sorrow.

You smirk, deciding to avoid stepping in since your Queen was enjoying the show.

"HEINLEY, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SCOUNDREL AND A WOMANIZER! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF NAVIER'S TRUSTING NATURE AND SEDUCED HER, DIDN'T YOU!?" The Emperor finally looses it, grabbing hold of the bars in the gates and shaking it with rage.

"I was the one who proposed that we get married." Navier intervenes, a serious look washed over the mischievous one she had moments ago.

Sovieshu holds his ground, "Is taking his side important that you'd lie to do it?"

You scoff, "Is Rashta so important that you'd divorce your own wife for her?" You throw his words back at him, watching his eyes fill with guilt.

"Are you doing this to get revenge? Did you deliberately choose this young playboy to make me angry because I hate him?" The Ravennett is still angry despite being called out for his hypocrisy.

"No." Navier answers firmly.

"You don't have to ruin your life to get your revenge."

"My life was almost ruined by you. But Heinley won't ruin my life."

Sovieshit rolls his eyes, "He's using you."

"Actually, we're both using each other."

The two men look at Navier in shock, although Heinley hides it better than Sovieshu.

"There's no need for you to be shocked. We now lead separate lives, so your Majesty should return to the person you want to be with." The Queen turns her heels to leave, but Sovieshu continues his temper tantrum.

"The person I want to be with is you, Navier!"

Gosh, just imagine what would ensue if Rashta heard that.

"But you were the one who took me to court for divorce?" She raises an eyebrow, as if questioning his declaration of apparent love for her.

"Thats..!" He goes quiet for a moment, "I didn't divorce you so that you could marry some young scoundrel who knows nothing about you."

You turn towards Heinley, who stares at the floor with his head in the clouds, seemingly not paying attention to the conversation.

'Is he upset because Navier said they were both using each other?'

She discreetly tugs on his sleeve, bringing him back to reality.

"But now I have plenty of time to get to know Navier." He chuckles, eliciting an angry yell of his name from the oh-so high Emperor of the Eastern Empire.

He's about to spit out more hateful words but his secretary stops him, noticing the large audience beginning to watch. He stomps away in defeat.

"That was.." You sweat, "Certainly odd."

"Let's head inside." Navier hums, satisfied with the outcome of the arguement.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

After assisting the Troby family leave the mansion under the disguise of a servant, it was clear that the knights were only focused on preventing you, Navier, and Heinley from leaving.

Your adoptive masters had requested an audience with Sovieshu, but he refused to meet them, knowing they'd request for him to dismiss the knights stationed.

"Have you already sent Mckenna to file an official complaint from the Western Empire?" You sigh, drinking a cup of tea to relieve the headache you'd been enduring for the past few days.

"Yes, the Emperor should let me leave in a few days." Heinley answers, sitting across from you and sipping on his own cup of tea.

"I have a plan to help Navier leave, but unfortunately, I'm not sure what I could do for you." Of course he was merely teasing you. There was no way he'd let you stay trapped here when Navier was close with you.

He's about to confess it's a joke until you throw a piece if crumbled table cloth at him with irritate.

"Whatever, I have a plan anyway."

"Huh?"

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

not proofread.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 421 10
*Discontinued* Aria is an average teenage girl with regular mood swings and a crazy obsession with any male celebrity that she sees... this couldn't...
365 70 17
Okay hold up, This is not bakugou x READER it is a bakugou x OC. This prince I have to marry brings out a side of me that I have to be careful abou...
53.4K 2.8K 29
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
24.4K 503 28
{Hiatus} ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏ/ɴ ɢᴇᴛs sᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀss. ʟᴇᴛ's sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ɴᴇxᴛ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Hi this is my first time writing.Hope you enj...