- ; [ 033 ]

After a few days of isolation in the Empress' chamber- this was due to the incident 150 years ago where an Empress attempted murder on the Emperor who wanted to divorce her-The fateful day had finally arrived.

Almost a hundred people gather in the room where the divorce trial of the Emperor and the Empress would be held.

Even Rashta was there, wearing a dress fit for celebration and not for an occasion where two star-crossed lovers are to be separated.

Though you were furious, you couldn't break the good girl act, otherwise Sovieshu would know there were plans arranged behind the scenes.

You eye the maid, who carries two magpie birds in her hands, hidden from the eyes of anyone else.

She smiles at you, giving a small thumbs-up before going back to acting neutral.

"Empress Navier of Eastern Empire, you husband Emperor Sovieshu has requested a divorce." The priest starts, "If you accepts his request, you will no longer be the Empress. You will lose all the rights you had as an Empress and as a member of the Imperial family. You will no longer be able to use the Imperial family name.

The tries that bound you two together as husband and wife will be severed and you and Emperor Sovieshu will officially become single. If this is not what you want, you have the right to contest this divorce.

Do you agree to the divorce?"

"I..." There's a pause that makes everyone's heart skip a beat, "..accept this divorce."

"Your Majesty, this is preposterous!" Marquess Farang rages, being held back by a knight as he tries to break himself out of the grip, "How could this be?!"

Rashta pretends to tremble in fear, a smile that stretching through her lips.

"Do you truly accept this divorce without any objections?"

"Yes, I accept." Her answer is firm and final.

Sovieshu sighs in relief, happy that his ex-wife hadn't put up too much of a fight.

"And..I request an approval of my remarriage."

There is chatter amongst the room, surprised voices echoing along the room at the unexpected request.

"A remarriage?" The priest asks once more, wanting to make sure he'd really heard what he just did.

"You seek a remarriage!? With whom?!" The Emperor explodes, breaking away from the hold of his Mistress.

Someone huffs out a laugh, gaining everyone's attention.

Heinley steps out from his hiding spot,unveiling the coat wrapped around his shoulders as a mischievous smile plasters on his lips.

"Is it time for my grand entrance?"

He walks on the red carpet with confidence, stopping in his tracks once he's beside his future wed.

"That man is..."

"The Western Kingdom's king.."

"Why's he here?"

Sovieshu turns towards his ex, "Navier, you couldn't possibly mean-"

"He is the one I wish to remarry." Navier confirms with a smile, locking eyes with her close friend before sharing a short laugh of victory, proud at the shock they've planted on everyone's faces.

"Is that really true, Empress Navier? Do you really mean to get married to Prince Heinley-I mean King Heinley?"

Navier nods, feeling a bit guilty as she looks at the man who looks like he's about to faint.