- ; [ 027 ]

JUNGLE JUICE FANFIC IS POSTED HEUHEUDJEUDUSE

also this is our dress (the pic above)

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹═════

The dress flows freely behind you as you walk down the hallway to the tea party you've decided to host.

Although you were forced into this dress as per order of the Empress, you're not too upset about it. You're simply happy she's chosen a light dress that doesn't suffocate your body too much.

It's not too hot wearing it either, the layers only being a few in number but still enough to keep you warm when the winds are a bit strong.

The guards announce your arrival before opening the grand doors before you, presenting yourself infront of the huge crowd in the spacious ballroom.

You greet them with a smile before walking towards the very front of the room where a throne sits, the red cushion and golden frame screaming royal. Though it was not as grand as the throne of the Emperor and Empress, it was certainly still most eye-catching.

As per tradition, you are to sit in the grandest throne for the first half of the party before roaming around to talk and meet with the guests.

If they want to speak with you, they have to approach you themselves first.

And it seems the first to meet you is Koshar, wearing a suit that just to happens to match the peach color of your dress.

He kneels, taking your hand in his and places a gentle kiss on your knuckles. His hair is neatly tied into a low ponytail, a few strands framing his face shape.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my Lady." He grins, keeping your hand in his even as he stands up.

You smile up at him from the comfort of your seat, "Pleasure meeting you as well, Lord Troby."

He steps to the side to give way to the young noblemen behind him, patiently waiting for their turn to introduce themselves. Most of them are from lower families, most likely looking for a chance to climb higher into society.

Too bad you wouldn't be helping any of them.

You begin to daydream halfway through, responding with the smile to the men who introduce themselves. It's far too boring,

"I'm honored to have laid my eyes on you, my Lady."

You flinch, getting pulled out of your daydreaming as you turn to kaufman, who's charmingly smiling at you.

Smile lighting up, you watch as he places a kiss on the back of your hand before bowing. he's wearing traditional clothes from luipt, though they seem to be rather glamorous.

'long time no see.' he mouths before leaving the lime.

'when'd he return to the Eastern Empire?'

From the corner of your eye, you see one of his secretaries, huffing as his expression tells you he's at deaths door. He seems to give confused looks towards the Grand Duke who only ignores the stare that digs holes into his back.

_____________________________________

At last, the first half of the party has ended and you're finally free from the grasp of that chair that has your ass aching.