Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor...

Por Theint_610

‼️This story is not mine ‼️ MTL ( machine translation ) OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY raw link : https://m.shubaow.ne... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chpter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chpater 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 1

2.9K 49 3
Por Theint_610

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 1

Holding the pass stolen from Li Wenbo, Pei Nian walked forward quickly. If you don't hurry up, Li Wenbo will definitely come after him when he realizes it.

After arriving at the destination smoothly, Pei Nian couldn't believe his eyes when he looked at the tortured inhuman figure in front of him. Is this still the aloof Zhao Zixuan?

"Zixuan!" He put his hand on Zhao Zixuan's face tremblingly, and Pei Nian felt extremely regretful. If it wasn't for him, how could Zhao Zixuan become what he is today.

"Come and see my joke?" Zhao Zixuan said coldly.

If it weren't for the fact that he trusted the person in front of him too much, why would Zhao Zixuan end up like this?

"I'm sorry Zixuan, I didn't do it on purpose. They said there is a way to upgrade your abilities, so I will listen to them. I don't know who they are..."

"Enough, you can get out." He is now I really don't want to see this person in front of me.

Since Pei Nian was 20 years old, he used some tactics to bind people around him. I thought that after a long time, I would naturally be able to impress Pei Nian, but after six years, there was no effect at all.

The advent of the end of the world once made him extremely fortunate, so Pei Nian could only rely on him. Who knew that those people could make Pei Nian betray him with just a few words.

From the day he was detained in the research institute, Zhao Zixuan had given up on Pei Nian.

"Zixuan, I'm here to free you. I'm sorry, I don't have the ability to save you out." Looking at Zhao Zixuan's resentful eyes, Pei Nian couldn't help but cry.

Zhao Zixuan had never looked at him with such eyes before, all this was his own fault.

Mingming had already been moved by Zhao Zixuan, why did he only realize now that he had done such a wrong thing, how could he still have the face to ask Zhao Zixuan to forgive him.

"Let's do it." During this period of time, Zhao Zixuan couldn't bear the inhuman torture all day long. Zhao Zixuan had thought about blowing himself up countless times and dragging the deranged people in the institute to bury him.

But I don't know what those guys injected into his body. He could feel the power, but he couldn't use it at all. He couldn't even think about suicide. His hands and feet were tied, and even his teeth had been pulled out for research. .

"Zixuan, I will walk with you." Pei Nian said softly.

In this cannibalistic world, Pei Nian is nothing without Zhao Zixuan. Raising the gun in his hand and facing Zhao Zixuan's head, Pei Nian fired, ending Zhao Zixuan's life.

It's ironic, Zhao Zixuan taught him to shoot the gun, and the first person he shot and killed was the one who loved him the most in the world.

Digging out the crystal core in Zhao Zixuan's head, Pei Nian smiled when he looked at the people who ran in in a hurry, he can avenge Zhao Zixuan.

Because Zhao Zixuan does not let him do anything, no one knows that he has a very rare healing ability. Although he is not familiar with the use of his abilities, he can still blew himself up.

Holding Zhao Zixuan's crystal core tightly, Pei Nian knew that his own ability self-destruction was not very powerful, so he dug out Zhao Zixuan's crystal core, the ability self-explosion plus the power of the ninth-level ability user's crystal core explosion. , enough to blow up the institute, so it's all over.

"Well..." Holding down his temples, Pei Nian only felt an incomparable pain in his head. After sitting for a while, I felt that my head didn't hurt so much, and Pei Nian began to think about what happened before.

I remember that after he dug out Zhao Zixuan's crystal nucleus, he saw Li Wenbo hurried in, and then in order to avenge Zhao Zixuan, he blew himself up with his ability.

Then why is he not dead yet? Could it be that his self-destruction failed because his ability was too low?

After looking around for the next four weeks, Pei Nian realized that where he was now was the house he lived in before the end of the world.

All this is incredible. Since the end of the world, he has followed Zhao Zixuan to Kyoto, and it is impossible to return to this small villa.

Looking at the calendar hanging on the wall, Pei Nian had a bold idea in his head.

Before the apocalypse, he often stayed at home and read novels, and he also read some of those texts that transcended rebirth. In the current situation, he seems to be reborn.

Quickly getting up from the bed, Pei Nian ran to the living room, opened the notebook in the living room, and looked at the date and time displayed in the lower right corner of the screen, Pei Nian could be sure that he was really reborn.

After it was confirmed, Pei Nian couldn't hold it any longer, so he fell to the ground and hugged his head and cried.

After crying happily, Pei Nian ran into the bathroom to wash his face. Looking at the face in the mirror, it is impossible to be white in the end times.

From the age of 20, after being tied by Zhao Zixuan, he has been raised by Zhao Zixuan to eat and drink, so his skin looks like a woman. He didn't even know how many times he had quarreled with Zhao Zixuan about this matter. Of course, he quarreled alone, and Zhao Zixuan ignored him at all.

After taking a closer look, Pei Nian felt that something was missing, and the jade pendant on his neck was gone. That was a pair of antique jade pendants that Zhao Zixuan spent a lot of money to buy from the auction on his twenty-second birthday.

That was what he had been wearing all the time, even at the moment before his death, the jade pendant was still around his neck.

Pei Nian gave up the idea of ​​looking for jade pendant after frantically flipping through the room, but couldn't find the jade pendant.

What happened in the previous life, how could he still have the courage to be with Zhao Zixuan again, if the jade pendant is lost, it will be lost.

It was only when Zhao Zixuan was imprisoned in the research institute and tortured that he understood his feelings for Zhao Zixuan. He was really stupid like that, and he didn't know what Zhao Zixuan liked about him.

But since God brought him back to life, he would definitely not let the same thing happen to him again.

Back then, it was the so-called father and stepmother who coaxed him, saying that they just wanted to know how powerful Zhao Zixuan's abilities were and would not hurt Zhao Zixuan in the slightest, so he would believe it and drug Zhao Zixuan, but in the end everything was lying to him.

Zhao Zixuan was arrested into the research institute, and those in Zhao Zixuan's team tried their best to save him, but in vain, they were finally driven out of Kyoto.

And he, the one who helped capture Zhao Zixuan, was left in the capital. Who asked that person to give him a good face, so that the son of the leader of the capital base took a fancy to it. Fortunately, the second generation of the official did not like to force people, otherwise he would never be able to bear someone other than Zhao Zixuan to touch him.

That's why he was able to get in touch with Li Wenbo, steal the pass from Li Wenbo, and avenge Zhao Zixuan.

Recalling the past, Pei Nian found that in his last life, he wanted to get his father's attention so much that he would obey his father and stepmother, but it turned out that what he hoped for was just a joke.

Because that person never put his son in his eyes, and his wife regarded the son born by his ex-wife as a thorn in the eye.

In fact, it should have been known a long time ago that when he turned eighteen, that person kicked him out of that house in the name of independence, and he has been ignored since then.

If it wasn't for Zhao Zixuan's protection under his wings, how could he live such a dashing life when he was driven out by the Pei family. Now that he is reborn, he naturally wants to draw a clear line with that family, and no longer expect those ridiculous family affections.

Only by Zhao Zixuan's side, he couldn't stay any longer, and he didn't want the painful things that happened in his previous life.

God knows that when he shot Zhao Zixuan, his hands were shaking all the time. After that, he didn't know where the courage came from to dig out Zhao Zixuan's crystal core. He only remembered how painful it was at the moment of shooting, and how painful it was when he blew himself up.

After sorting out the messed things in the room one by one, Pei Nian began to pack his luggage.

He wants to leave Zhao Zixuan, and he will no longer be a drag on Zhao Zixuan. I believe that without him in the apocalypse, Zhao Zixuan will never be arrested by the research institute.

In fact, he didn't have anything to collect. This small villa was bought by Zhao Zixuan for him to live in, and all the things were added by Zhao Zixuan.

After packing up a few sets of clothes and taking his wallet, Pei Nian left the villa.

At this time in his previous life, he had just quarreled with Zhao Zixuan, and he also ran away from home. It's just that although he didn't notice his feelings for Zhao Zixuan at that time, he still relied on Zhao Zixuan, so he didn't go very far at all. This time, Pei Nian made up his mind not to let Zhao Zixuan find him.

There is still half a year left until the end of the world. He wants to take advantage of this half-year to collect more supplies, so as not to starve to death after the end of the world.

After Zhao Zixuan was imprisoned in the research institute, Pei Niancai deeply realized how useless he was to leave Zhao Zixuan. If it wasn't for the second-generation official who sent someone to deliver food, he would have starved to death at the Kyoto base long ago.

In fact, when he met Zhao Zixuan, he also lived alone for a period of time, but in the few years he was with Zhao Zixuan, he was really taken care of so well that he was almost a waste.

After leaving this time, the apocalypse will soon come, and Pei Nian doesn't know how long he can live.

He followed Zhao Zixuan all the time in his previous life, and he never had contact with those zombies at all. Even when he was out, Zhao Zixuan never let him get out of the car. And after leaving Zhao Zixuan this time, Pei Nian didn't have the courage to fight zombies.

But Pei Nian didn't dare to think so much about what happened in his previous life. In order not to drag Zhao Zixuan down, he had to leave.

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.9K 1.3K 31
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
12K 494 36
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
74.1K 2.6K 23
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
17.8K 42 5
ကျောင်းသူလေးကို မုဒိမ်း ကျင်တာ အများအပါး ပါသောကြောင့် ကျောင်းသူ.ကျောင်းသားများ ကျော်သွားပေးပါ 21++