tales from Belwood: early day...

Von crystal_pro_2024

with summer having come to an end, and ben having his biggest battle yet, he will have to adjust to life back... Mehr

Episode 1: back to Bellwood.
Episode 2 - first day.
Episode 3 - paying a little visit.
Episode 4 - animo's new Evo
Episode 5 - A talk.
episode 6 - trying to fit in.
Episode 7 - the evo in the classroom.
Episode 8 - checkup.
Episode 9 - battle by the beach.
Episode 10 - providence
Chapter 11 - a history lesson.
Chapter 12 - a charming experience.
Episode 13 - camping in the woods.
Episode 14 - the fastest racer.
Episode 15 - a Xingo to far.
Episode 16 - Evos around the world.
Episode 17 - chase through Bellwood.
Episode 18 - nobody will talk about the weather.
Episode 19 - one last dance.
Episode 20 - escape from Abysus.
episode 21 - new roommate
Episode 22 - adventures in adrenaland.
Episode 23 - student film.
Episode 24 - the nemesis of nemeses
Episode 25 - heroes unite (again)
Episode 26 - trouble in Hong Kong part 1: the old gang.
Episode 27 - trouble in Hong Kong part 2: a decibel to high.
Episode 28 - snowed in.
Episode 29 - providence check in.
Episode 30 - breached
Episode 31 - a muddy reception
Episode 32 - Movie night
Episode 33 - wishing to be home alone
Episode 35 - forever hunted
Episode 36 - into the T.A.P
Episode 37 - what lies beneath.
Episode 38 - preperations.
Episode 39 - a plan in action.
Episode 40 - downtime
Episode 41 - trapped in providence.
Episode 42 - the werewolf.
Episode 43 - what's up with the watch.
Episode 44 - dimensional disruption part 1: when the bens attack.
Episode 45 - dimensional disruption part 2: breached.
Episode 46 - the trouble in Abysus
Episode 47 - starting to assemble an army.
Episode 48 - basic training.
Episode 49 - let me out.
Episode 50 - expanding the force.
Episode 51 - let's not Forgetie about this.
Episode 52 - the history of the nanite event.
Episode 53 - double agent.
Episode 54 - bringing everything to an end.
Epilogue:

Episode 34 - trip to MT rushmore

17 1 0
Von crystal_pro_2024

The seven kids where in the omni-chopper and while Bobo, rex and Circe where in the back of the chopper, the others where all sat in the front.

Noah: I've been inside the plumbers before. What's it like?

Max: it's just the one base inside mount Rushmore.

Ben: I can't believe we're actually going inside.

Kevin: should be fun.

Gwen looked over at him and saw that he was looking off, and clearly his mind was distracted. Meanwhile lucy was just squirming as she was looking around.

Lucy: this place is so big; how did you make it?

Ben: come to think of it, this place was made in a week.

Max: it was mostly phil. Turns out he wants to rejoin the plumbers. And when we where tracking down the forever knight, he got the plumbers to help him out with tracking him.

Gwen: so that's who "we" was.

ben: do you want to rejoin them as well.?

Max: that's a question for later. For now, just enjoy the ride.

Lucy: I can't wait to go in there. I wonder how this plumbers base will compare to the one back home. That one is huge and has so much space for training, holding prisoners and even just testing new equipment.

Max: don't expect the world from this one.

They land near the mountain as they all get out and max walks over to the door and tries to open it.

Max: that's odd, it should just open right up.

Kevin: I'll go bootleg and open it up.

Max: don't this door has anti-mechamorph designs. I'm sure something's just up with the door.

Rex: let me try.

Max nods as rex walks over and places his hand on the hand scanner, it is getting covered in his usual circuit pattern and it opened up without issue.

Kevin: show off.

They all walked inside where, lucy changing into her humanoid Lenopan form and once they entered the main control room, they find a dozen or so people over the main console keeping an eye on the base and looking over some different chambers of interest. Max walks over to a giant walking fish and gives him a hug.

Max: kids, I want you to meat magistor patelliday

Patelliday: how many grand kids do you have? And is that a monkey?

Bobo: as far as you know.

Patelliday squints at Bobo as max diverts his attention.

Max: depending on who you ask, either all of them or just two of them, but there all team Tennyson.

Kevin: do not try and say I'm part of this team.

Gwen: the past 4 months say otherwise.

Kevin: still just looking for things to fight and they are one I can fight without any issue. I'm even praised for it.

Gwen: you're just mad that you've opened up.

Kevin: shut up Gwen.

He covers his mouth in embarrassment as lucy laughs at him.

Patelliday: well, I'm glad to meat you all. So, who's ready to have a look at the plumbers on earth.

Lucy: I am, I am.

Noah: yeah, I want to see how this place works.

Patelliday calls over hobble who trips on his way over to them. Being about the kids size he looks terrified as he's given the instructions to show the kids around the small base.

Max: and while you kids are doing that, I'll be discussing things with patelliday.

Patelliday nods and the group walks off. First being shown the weapons room.

Gwen: are these the blasters you use?

Hobble: for adult human sized plumbers. Us smaller ones get smaller blasters. Less powerful but they work just as well.

He pulls out his blaster, it is setting off a blast and hobble falling to the ground scared.

Noah: you're not that brave, are you?

Hobble: no, that's why I was sent to earth. Nothing ever happens around here, and I still passed my class with flying colors.

Bobo: well congratulations for you.

Rex: you don't have to say anything if you don't care.

Bobo: in that case, I'm going to go and grab something to eat. Have fun you kids.

Hobble: wait, you can't just break off.

Rex: he'll be back when the fighting starts.

Lucy: what else have you got around here?

Hobble takes them to the training arena where a Splixson fighting a Polar Manzardill. One of the Splixsons getting encased in ice and the rest of them freezing in place with their skin turning the same slight blue that the frozen one's did. The Splixson broke free from the ice by splitting and upon seeing the splitting ben immediately thought of slapback and Echo Echo.

Ben: is this where all the plumbers train or something.

Hobble: it is, so I haven't really been down there much. But I think you'll find this next one fun all the same.

They walk to a chamber and hobble hands them all goggle, and they walk in where rex's nanites messes with his goggles and makes them in effective.

Hobble: this is the main reason the earth base is still operational, other than for communication reasons. This is the Psycholeopterran.

Lucy: I thought these guys were extinct.

Kevin: something that ugly, I bet it's just because nobody will love them.

Hobble: there on the verge of it. There wings have a pattern that can show people what they want most. You can imagine how something like that could affect people enough to track them down. It's messed up but people get a real kick out of it.

Noah: is that why we're wearing theses goggles?

Hobble: yes, theses goggles are able to block their effects.

Circe: what do you think we'd see rex?

She looks over and get's hobbles attention as they all look over to see that he's under a hypnotic trance. He's seeing himself with his old family. Able to fully see there faces and even his brother. They take him out of the room and rex manages to shake himself out of it.

Noah: are you ok rex?

Rex: yeah, I saw them. I saw my parents.

Circe: maybe that thing was able to get around your memory loss.

Hobble: your goggle should've been working just fine. I don't know what went wrong.

Rex: don't blame yourself, that was probably my nanites messing with it. It's never done it unintentionally before.

Gwen: maybe they knew that the Psycholeopterran would help with your memory.

Lucy: now I wish I just took the goggles off. I bet I would've been an amazing plumber, helping out everybody.

Ben: you're really set on becoming a plumber, aren't you?

Lucy: and what about it?

Ben: I would've thought that with that war with the plumbers happening that you'd be against it.

Lucy: it's because of the plumbers that my aunt got married to Joel and that my planet didn't just die off like it was going to without some kind of Lenopan cooperation on something. This may shock you, but we have a hard time working together.

Kevin: that just sounds like earth, you know, other than you goodie two shoes.

Gwen: stop acting like you're not a good guy. Remember what you did with breach to save the others.

Kevin: I did that so that I could rub it in al your faces. I'm still a bad dude.

Noah: whatever you say Kev, whatever you say.

Hobble: I need to tell magistor patelliday about this. Let's go and find your mutant Arachnichimp friend and get back to the magistor.

Rex: you mean Bobo? He's an Evo monkey, not some mutant alien.

Hobble: he's an Evo?

Circe: and what about it?

Hobble: I just thought that all Evos where monsters. At least that's all I hear about them on the news.

Rex: not all of us are monsters.

Hobble: are you an Evo?

Rex builds his smack hands and Circe extends out her Evo jaw. Hobble jumps back in fear before the two retract there powers back to human form.

Hobble: so, you're not monsters?

Rex: if you want monsters then you've got the alien kids over there. I mean seriously, what kind of an alien is bashmouth?

Kevin: the best one.

Hobble: wait, is that the omnitrix? And are there two of them?

Kevin: unlike this looser I built my own.

Hobble: we need to tell magister patelliday immediately.

Ben: fine, and just as I was starting to enjoy this tour.

They all leave and find Bobo along the way, showing off his blaster down the shooting range as he shot with his feet and got the best scores. Looking at the few other plumbers and he clicked his tong. Rex just grabbed him and used a single smack hand to drag him along with them. However, when they arrive in patelliday's office they find patelliday and max just catching up.

Hobble: magistor patelliday, the omnitrix is real and there's two of them.

Patelliday: I know hobble, max was just telling me all about it.

Hobble stairs blankly as patelliday walked over to ben and looked at it, twisting the faceplate and seeing the active playlist.

Patelliday: those are some interesting choices. I would've gone with something a bit more specialized.

Ben: I don't get to pick the playlist. It's randomized every time that the core is reset. Other then jetray, he kind of just replaced stinkfly after I inserted the key.

Patelliday: you ever think of joining the plumbers.

Ben: I'm 10.

Patelliday: I know but with that device on your wrist you'd be able to join in early. Although you'd still have to be 16 to join.

Kevin: what about me?

Patelliday: I heard you built your own. That's impressive. Impressive enough to get you a place in here someday. Just keep up the heroics kid.

Kevin blushes with embarrassment as Noah makes fun of him and lucy shifts into a form of Kevin and she acts over dramatic around him, both of them laughing as Gwen smacks them on the back of there heads.

Patelliday: as for that merger with providence, with alien Evos being seen around Bellwood, it's only inevitable before something worse happens and it would get our best and brightest on the case along with, you're best and brightest.

Ben: alien Evos in Bellwood? You think that was Gwen 10?

Kevin: of course, it was. She's the only alien Evo we've fought. Plus, she was changing through aliens constantly, so she was probably the multiple Evos.

Patelliday: Gwen 10? Does she have an omnitrix I should know about?

Ben: no, it's an alternate universe version of Gwen.

Patelliday: alternate universe? Sounds like you kids have some imagination.

Max: there not lying patelliday, alternate universes are real. On the last day of summer, we helped to take down alien x. an incomplete version of Celestialsapien. We had help from other bens and Gwen 10, but we discovered that Celestialsapien are real.

Patelliday: all the more reason to join back up with us max. we need you.

Max: all right, but I'll need to do it from the rustbucket. I've got to take care of rex and the chimp.

Rex: we can take care of ourselves.

Max: I know you can rex, but I'm more concerned about the monkey who has stolen the rustbucket before.

Bobo: that's what you get for leaving the keys in the ignition.

Max: it was 3AM.

Bobo: I know what I said.

Patelliday: unfortunately, I've got things I need to attend to.

Max: all right, call me back tomorrow, I should be taking the kids back home.

Lucy: do we have to? This place is so interesting.

Max: sorry lucy, but it's time to go.

Lucy: fine.

They all head off and get into the rust bucket. Circe breaking off when they got to Gwen's house to work with Kevin on his "project".

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

27K 682 17
Ever since prom, Bens been on edge. I wonder why that is~? (I'm my AU, Ben can still use his original 10 aliens as well as the ones from alien force...
1.9K 42 11
It's been 5 years sense Ben took of the omnitrix and the last time. When the earth is in danger and he is called to use it again after the disappeara...
4.5K 39 15
what if during the events of benwolf when ben turned back human he was split into two versions of himself as the original ben remains with his family...
5.3K 242 42
Ever since Ben 10, Grimlock and the Alien Dino Thunder Force teamed up with Ryo Shimizu and the Special Forces, they came back in Earth Prime...