The Unknown Family

By Sreader2014

Liviana Vitale has spent her life surrounded by trauma. But these past two years have been the hardest ones y... More

Characters
1
Burning Boots
Phone Calls and Explanations
Goodbye
When the crash occurs
¿Family?
Night time talks
Pain
Yelling
Getting out
I missed you
Little sister
Love can be laughter
Storms
Shopping...again
Morning drama
Friends
School
Confrontations
Boss Bitch
Sweets
Mental-Break-Downs
Italian
Lectures
Men
Hospital
She knows
Park
2
877 days
Mafia Ball
They're back.
Light in the Dark
Make over
Skatepark
The Boys
Presidential Suit
Morning Celebration
Meals
Found Again
Hospital
Clear
Funerals
Cuddles
Skeletons in the closet
The Story
Silence
Girl Talk
Hospital Hate
Remained
Vito
Portrait
Darkness
Meeting
Return
A/N
Leaving
The Key
Boxes
Closier
Realisations
Heart Attack
Clubbing
Gone
Explanations
3
New
Stages
Cemetery
Finger
Holiday
Tattoo
Goodbyes
Complications
Boom
Epilogue
New book

FBI

14.9K 445 42
By Sreader2014

Theo spend a few more hours in the hospital, but despite the doctors suggestions for staying for observation, one look from him had them signing the discharge papers.

It was just after one when we started our journey home.

The American and the mutes took Theo and I back to Gio's house.

They didn't say a word, after Theo gave them a silencing glare.

For what reason I do not know.

To be honest, I'm still not sure why they're here and listening to Theo and I.

I'm gonna have to remember to ask Theo about that

I admired the scenery of New Jersey, now that my mind wasn't distracted. And I must admit, it was quiet beautiful.

With all the houses where children played in the garden, and all the little self employed shops that scattered the area.

It took us two hours to get back to the mansion, where I saw something that confused me.

There was FBI vans parked outside.

I saw agents walking around, looking to be packing away their equipment.

"Theo! Look!" I yelled excitedly as my eye caught sight of the familiar curly brown hair.

He just turned and gave me a smile, noticing how happy I was.

When the car pulled to a stop, I didn't waste any time in jumping out of my seat, across the American who was by my side, and out the car door.

I bolted across the driveway, ignoring the questioning gazes Gio and my other brothers sent me when they saw me running.

As he approached Rina, I ran in front of him, and wrapped my arms around his lean frame.

"Liv?" He questioned, startled by my sudden presence as he hugged me back.

"Hi David!" I practically cheered.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he smiled down at me.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" I countered

"I was sent to-" he stopped himself, glancing around at all the faces of my family members. Then continued, "I was sent to do a security sweep for your family, since they're companies contribute so much to the countries security."

"Really?" I asked, a little annoyed it wasn't something more interesting.

"Yeah, part of the job." He shrugged.

"Liv, how do you know Agent Wilson?" Rina asked, stepping forward, eyeing David warily.

"He's my bestfriends' Dad, he took me in before I came here." I replied, watching as David moved away towards Theo.

I smiled widely when I saw Theo and David embrace like old friends. If it weren't for David, Theo would have a year sentencing in juvie. He's always treated Theo and I the same as he does with Megan and Josh; like his own.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Gio approach David. I felt Rina come closer to me, embracing me from behind and placing a kiss on my head.

Why do I have to be so short

"It's nice to have you back." She whispered.

I just hugged her arms in response. But my sight never left Gio and David. I saw the glared they sent on another, while Gio signed some documents David gave him.

The rest of the FBI agents left the house, all of them either waving or smiling when they recognised me.

But while I was watching the interaction between David and Gio, I was swept up into the air and someone else's arms.

"LIV!" She screamed.

"Amelia!" I screamed back, hugging her.

She put me down and then began a mix of tickling me or kissing all over my face.

"I missed you!" She screamed again.

"Where have you been?" She asked as she looked down at me.

"I moved in with my bio family." I explained.

Amelia was my dad's 'person'. Everything she knows about computers, she learnt from my dad. Amelia was my dad's tech guy when my dad was out in the field.

She has pale blonde hair and light brown eyes. She's only a little bit taller and smaller than me, and her hair comes down to her shoulders.

She's got a really happy and healthy personality. But when you first meet her, she can come off as rude, but that only happens when you don't take the time to know her.

Whenever my dad was doing field work, she'd let me use her home laptop at her desk. When my dad stopped teaching me code, she let me watch over her shoulder as she hacked into things for work, which I where I learnt most of what I know.

At my words, she looked up and behind me, to see Rina, Andrea, Leo and Luca. Her eyes widened as she scanned all of my family, and froze momentarily at a certain person.

That's when I realised, Rina has a girlfriend called Amelia.

Amelia told me she had a serious relationship.

I couldn't help the shocked gasp that left my mouth, my eyes darting back and forth from Amelia and Rina.

It was as if they both clicked onto what I had figured out, and Amelia's hand slapped over my mouth when I went to speak, and Rina gave me a pleading glance.

I nodded my head a little, signalling I would keep quiet.

My smile faded though, when I heard Mason, one of the agents, shouting that it was time to go.

I turned around and hugged Amelia good bye, whispering "hurt my sister and I'll hack into your work computer and change all the documents to porn."

I felt her freeze in fear, knowing how much she hates porn, and knowing I have the skill to hack her.

"Promise me you'll visit." I told her.

"I promise." She smiled, giving me one last hug as i went over to David.

"When will Megan and Josh be going to my school?" I asked David as I stood at the side of his open window of the SUV.

"Two weeks. And be ready for Megan to follow you around like a puppy for a month, she's missed you."

"I've missed her too." I replied with a sad smile.

Since we moved to America two and a half years ago, and I met Megan, we didn't even go a full weekend without each other. The same with Josh and Theo till he got sent to juvie.

"I'll seen you soon kid." David says turns the keys in the ignition.

"Bye David." I said, waving to him and the other agents who I knew.

They all started driving down the driveway, and out the guarded gate.

I turned around at the feeling of a hand on my shoulder, looking up, I saw it was Andrea.

"How come you know so many FBI agents?" He asked, a strained smile on his face.

"Dad was a field agent and hacker, he'd bring me to work sometimes on the weekends since his boss was my godfather, he allowed it. I got to know everyone really well, and they taught me a lot of stuff." I answered, a fond smile on my face at the memories I made at the black site.

"Taught you what?" He continued, still trying hard to make his smile look genuine.

"Computers,self defence, that sort of stuff." Leaving out as much detail as possible.

"Okay then. Let's go get some food." He told me as he guided me inside the house.

It was only then I noticed Theo talking to the American and three other men who have been around the last few days.

"THEO! You coming?" I shouted across the driveway.

He gave me a thumbs up to say yes, and then Andrea started to lead me inside.

As he did so, I ignored the way he kept glancing back at the gates where the FBI drove out of moments ago.

Andrea went making the food while I sat at my seat at the dining table, writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

kindred By Madi Lee

Teen Fiction

929K 22.3K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...
1.3M 35.6K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
192K 5.6K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
Estella By AVI

General Fiction

61.6K 1.5K 30
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...