š€š«ššš›šžš„š„šš

By PleuviorrWrites

"š—¦š—µš—² š˜„š—®š˜€š—»'š˜ š—µš—²š—暝˜€š—²š—¹š—³ š˜‚š—»š˜š—¶š—¹ š˜€š—µš—² š—ŗš—²š˜ š—µš—¶š—ŗ" š€š«ššš›šžš„š„šš, a 23 year old who is st... More

Aesthetics
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen (Rico's POV)
Fifteen
Sixteen
Authors note (PLS READ)
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Christmas chapter!
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Epilogue
ONE MILLION READS

Seventeen

48.1K 1.1K 209
By PleuviorrWrites

ARABELLA

the next morning, I'm feeling amazing.

I don't particularly know why, but I do. I have a good feeling about today.

Or maybe it's just the warmth the giant under me is providing.

We had changed positions throughout the night and now we are in a honeymoon position with his head stuffed into my neck. I feel his evened out breaths against my soft skin and I can't help the blush on my face.

I shift a little bit to move but he clings onto me tighter than before. It feels like I'm in a battle with quick sand, the more I move, the tighter he holds me.

Or in this case, the more I would fall into the deep depths of the sand.

Woah.

My imagination got a little wild there.

"Amore~ stop moving." He whines and I can't help the giggle I let out. His morning voice sounds so cute.

Or maybe it's him.

The sound of banging on the door jerks him awake and for me to let out a squeak and flinch from the loud noise.

"What the fuck." He mumbles and gets up from the bed, tiredness still in his eyes but his mind on full alert.

He grabs a black shirt from the ground and throws it on before hesitantly opening the door. Four big bangs on the door causes me to flinch and I look at him with widened and fearful eyes.

"Calm down amore, I'm sure it's nothing." It doesn't sound like nothing.

Before I can nod my head, the sound of glass shattering next to me causes me to scream and cover my face.

I feel shard of glass hit parts of my face and some on my hands, my body trembling.

"Merda! Bella?!" He runs towards me and removes my hands from my face. Tears stain my eyes and he looks at me with a frown on his face.

"W-W-What was that..." my voice trembles and I look over to see a shattered window.

He gets up and walks towards the window. I look down and see a rock on the floor, a big one.

"R-Rico look down."

He bends down and picks up the rock. I hesitantly stand up and get over to him while trying to avoid the broken glass pieces.

I look at the writing on the rock and confusion fills me.

TONIGHT AT 9, DON'T BE LATE!

What's going on tonight?

"W-What does that mean..." I look up at him and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"R-Rico? What does that mean?"

He grabs my hand and pulls me to his bathroom. His hand holding mine tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He whispers and I don't understand why he is apologizing until I look in the mirror.

Three shards of glass cut my face. One under my eye, one by my mouth, and one on my cheek bone. My face looks like a mess with tears stains and blood.

I look like how I did with Adam.

I feel my breathing get erratic and I try to calm down. I turn away from the mirror and I look up at him while he looks like he saw a ghost.

I quickly bend down to get some bandages and needed medical things before pushing my self onto the counter but whimper in pain when my hands push down on the counter. I look at them and my eyes widen when glass shards are in my hand too.

"Oh no..." I frown.

I think that clicks something in his mind because he comes walking towards me and picks me up so he can set me down on the bathroom counter. He grabs my hands gently and I wince.

"Rico I'm fine. I have been through worse than a few shards of glass." I wave it off but he doesn't accept my answer.

"How many times will we be in here to clean wounds..." he leans his head against my shoulder and I giggle.

~

"See! I'm good as new." I give him a thumbs up and he just sighs and helps me off the counter.

I'm all bandaged up and I feel much better since I don't see the blood anymore.

"Who gave you that rock and note? Where do you have to be tonight?" I question him but he just shrugs.

"Nowhere." Nowhere?

"Why are you lying?" I tilt my head with a upside down smile on my lips, why is he lying?

I never lie to him.

"Bella it's fine, it's just I have to be at the parlor tonight and solve some business." He tells me reassuring but I didn't believe a single lie.

"Do you honestly think I'm that dense? I have been living with a liar for 4 years of my life. I know when you are lying and you are doing it straight to my face right now." I say with a sad voice and he sighs.

"What are you hiding? Who sent that rock?" I pleaded but he just shook his head.

What the heck is going on.

"Arabella, stop worrying. None of this is your business anyway. So just fucking leave it alone!" He snaps at me and I flinch.

"Ara what the fuck is your problem?! Why are you always in my business?" I look at him with teary eyes and I shake my head.

"I-I don't mean to- I saw you with that girl and I thought-"

"Why do you always have to be fucking nosy, I don't know why I ever dated you in the first place. Fucking bitch."

"Bella? Bella I'm sorry." His voice cuts my memories and I look at him with blurry eyes.

I turn around and run past the door, hoping for a escape.

So much for thinking this would be a good day.

I run out the door and wipe my tears as I walk along the road. I didn't mean to intrude, I swear.

Well that's what you do. You intrude in other people's lives.

"No... I'm not! I'm- I'm sorry..." I shake my head as I cry, trying to get rid of the voices.

Look at you crying, you fucking baby. This is why Adam hated you. All you do is cry.

Wa wa wa

Before I can tell them to shut up again. A voice pulls me out my thoughts.

"Fuck, Arabella!!" I hand shoots out to grab me and I now realize the car in front of me.
——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 108K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
111K 2.5K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
1.3M 29.6K 50
š‘«š‘¹š‘¶š‘¾š‘µš‘¬š‘« š‘©š‘³š‘¶š‘¶š‘«, Book 1 in š“š‡š„ šƒš‘šŽš–šš„šƒ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by šŠ. šƒš€š‘šŠ. š“š‡š„ š’šˆššļæ½...
4.3M 99.9K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...