Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸

By shina_lu08

Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸ ꧁━━━━━━━━━꧂ (On Hiatus) Tʜɪs Sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ x 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁 ᴏʀ... More

༻ ❖ 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒 ❖ ༺
✿ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ info ✿
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟝
✦ V₳ⱠⱧ₳ⱠⱠ₳
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟘

2.6K 95 13
By shina_lu08

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏ's Fᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ Tʜᴇ Hᴀɪᴛᴀɴɪ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ.

Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴜs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ😘

Eɴᴊᴏʏ 😉

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

𝒫𝒾𝒸𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒'𝓈

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

When you were attack. By a big bear hug.

'A bear hug?' You thought then look around to see who it was. Then your eye's widen in shock.

"N/n!!!! I miss you" you were surprise seeing ran their with a very big smile.

"R-Ran?!" You yelled a little. "The one and only" his smile disappears, when you were taken from his arms. By his brother.

"His not the only one here doffiss" Rin said quit irritated that you did not notice him, And he grab ahold our your elbow, puling you towards to him and he wraps his arms to you waist.

"Tsk Rin why did you steal her" he ask pissed. Cause its been a few days when you guys met, and they missed you so much.

"shut it Ran, its my turn... N/n!  Now Then n/n wheres my kiss" he ask boldly, that even his brother was speechless.

"Huh?!" You blurted out. Then Ran understand and joins in.

"That's right N/n You dint kiss my lips the last time, so were is it now?" He ask, coming close, and sneakily wrap His arms to your waist.

'Wh-what? Did we just met one's and just talk for more than a few minutes why are they so attached like this'. you thought. 'Are they in drugs?!'

"Alright both of you chill." You push your hands to both of their chest. You blushed but, realized that this not the time for this. "What are you two doin here?" You ask.

"Duh, we live here" Rinsaid, and you just remembered. And ooh with your mouth.

'Just how did I forgot about that' you were cut off, by your thought's when, rin put his hand on yours who is still holding his chest. He leads it to his mouth leaving a kiss.

You blushed at the process, and he loved it, seeing every reaction you give when he do something to you. How you change your expression overtime.

And Ran who saw it wasn't pleased that you were looking at him. So he also grab's ahold of you hand, twirlinghis fingers with your, Then hold it to his lip, also kissing it.

You were now a blushing mess, 'J-Just what is their problem ?!"

"How about you n/n?" Ran gets close to you face, gettin even closer whispering in your ears and ask,

"I-I was e-eating" then you shake your head goin back to the best act normal you can "Now its not the time for this" you said.

"Why " Rin ask his brows twitch at the process, Then he looks at the restaurant "ooh is there someone else? huh?" He was angry "Are on a date with someone" he was pissed. Stepping close to your body, his arm grab across your back.

"Seriously now, is not the time" you said, serious, then he grab your waist, tighter, Then shifter you both of your shoulder, that Ran even have to let go of you.

"No tell me is there someone esle!!" Rin ask again, holding both of your shoulder. When you just look around. "Y/N!! LOOK AT ME" he shake you and you look at his eye's "Who is he?" He ask Dangerously.

"Now now Rin let go of N/n your goin to hurt her" Ran patted his brothers shoulder but he dint let go of you, and that cause thick marks on Ran neck "I SAID LET HER GO YOU BRAT!" He said smacking Rin head, and forcefully get rid of Rin hands on your shoulder.

"Look Ran, Rin I really want to talk to you, But Im really at a tight situation right now" you said and look back around and there you spotted two guys with a red suite takin a picture of the three of you. "YOU STOP THEIR!!" You yelled pointing at them, as they now started to run away.

"What about them?!" Rin ask not that interested. Gettin his hand out off Ran's hold.

"I need them!!" You grab his shoulder, out of panic, that they might get away, and report back to his boss.

"Want us to get them?" Ran ask with a big grin, that made you scared a little.

"Re-really " you ask hesitant.

"Yes but What do we get in return?" Ran ask with a lazy grin, you on the other hand was panicking that those two might be gone now so you said something that you really dint think throught.

"I'll kiss that both of you!" You yelled, and then covered your mouth "What the hell did I just said?!" You whispered but they heard it and wear a really big smirk.

"Shit"

"You said you'll kiss me" Rin said then Ran lose his smirk, and looking at Rin.

"What she meant was The both of us Rin not just you" Ran said crossing his arms "Seriously what a selfish Little brother" he said shaking his head.

You were now out of options cause you still need to go back to Kato and Daisuke. And you cant afford to lose those two men.

"So will you do it or not" you ask gettin back in control. "Will go " They both said in sync,

"Just don't forget your promise " Rin said grabbing ahold of you neck, looking at your eys then at you Lips "I will hunt those fuckers down, if to get you to kiss me" he said then let's go running to the two men gone to.

"I cant wait to taste you N/n " Ran said seductively, as you blushed when he gently carries your cheek with his thumb. "Will see you later" he said, and kiss your forehead, letting you go and running off.

You stare at the place they run too, blinking many times "Just what the he'll happen, No why did this happen" you grab your hair.

"I cant give my first kiss to them, it just feels wrong somehow" you said to yourself.

"No no now is not the time, I need to go back" you where running off, when you get a message from Kazutora. Stopping your tracks to look at it.

Banana king 👑
N/n , were here, and we found them, oh and Hanma is goin crazy now.

Banana king 👑
We also brought  half of the gang here, while the other's clean the mess at the base.

♚ Commander
Okay I'll be there soon, make sure their alive okay.

Banana king 👑
Yea, commander.

You put your phone back and enter the restaurant, putting on a smile like, nothing Happened a while ago.

"Y/n your finally here, we were gettin worried that your taking long"

"Yah, I just got comfy, so that hehe" you scratch your neck.

"C'mon Y/n will take you home" Daisuke fix his tie and walk out. Kato just sigh's and followed behind, to tired to talk back.
You guys entered the car, and your phone started to ring from notification's. you guys were now at the car on the way home, this time you were seating at the back.

That both Kato and Daisuke looks at you weird, when you dont even take out your phone to look at it.

"Am? Y/n arent you goin to- amm? maybe look at it" he ask. Pointing at the ringing phone.

"Oh you mean my phone heheh, I can look at it later, its just my friends being silly" you pull out a close eyed smile.

'Dammit, Shu, its not the time!' You thought, knowing well that its Hanma who's messaging you now.
.
.
.
.

Moving to, Hanma and Kazutora who now is covered in blood, trying up the mens you ordered to capture alive. Well some of them are.

"Yo Hanma, did she answer yet?" He ask wiping the little blood on his cheek. While ordering the others to clean up the mess.

"Nop she's not Answering, Why wont she message me?" He said with a pout "She always message back, when I talk to her"

"Wrap it up, she must be busy, lets just do what she ordered us to do" Baji said Seriously, untying his hair. "Its better to just obey her now, I dont want to feel her wrapt later when we get back" he started to walk to his bike.

'One wrong move, and it will be over for us' Baji thought.

"Baji's right, we might as well, go and wait for her" Kazutora, follows behind Baji. Smilingz

'What is she doin?' Hanma thought. Then narrowed-his eye's when his phone range, and it was kisaki. Hanma moves away from the others a little.

"Hey there nerdy" He said

"Dont copy what Y/n says its already a pain when she says that" he said irritated, and hanma just laugh "so where is she? She's not answering my calls"

"She's kinda busy at the moment?" Hanma just said.

"And also what are you and MY gang doin at Roppongi?" He ask mad, it was obvious on the way his tone said that.

'My gang he says' Hanma repeated at his mind, with a wide grin 'It aint your gang no more Kisaki Tetta,'

"Commanders orders" Hanma says in a Matter of fact voice.

"Tsk!" He just groan, 'That girl is really gettin in my nerves' Kisaki Thought.

"Chill out Kisaki~ or you'll go even uglier than before" He teased, laughing at the process.

"Hanma dont make me angry at you" Kisaki was about to snap that he was mad that he was slowly losing control over hanma and you, especially Valhalla, "Just tell Y/n To call me back quickly when you contact her"

"Ha-" he dint get to finished when, Kisaki, stop teh call. "How rude"

"Yo hanma time to go" kazutora called out.

"go on" he watch as everyone ride there bikes with the new hostages. "Y/n L/n, just how far will you go, my pretty little doll," He hop on his bike, turning on the engine.

"Which one should I fully follow, is it You or kisaki?" He burst out laughing "May the best one win" and he drives away. At the car, Kato and Daisuke was again bickering and that was your chance to see what was happening, if they did catch them or not.
You open your phone.

Single Banana 🍌 15-Messages, 4-calls
Banana king 👑 - 12-Messages, 3-calls
Nerdy 🤓 - 18-Messages, 6-calls
ℳ𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔♛ - 5-Messages, 3-calls

You gasp seeing kisaki called you, and you started to think why does he need you in the middle of the night. But shake it up cause you have more important problems to solve right now.

"Sorry man, but ya ain't my priority" you said Nonchalantly. Then you blink one's and twice seeing that Izana also message you and even called.

"I better call Izana later, when Im done" you just thought of, looking at the others message but Izana will be last cause you want to take your time with his. You then look up at Kazutora's message last few messages.

Banana king 👑
Hey n/n, I brought baji with me.

We found them, they're many, I guess 15? People, with guns, but we can manage.

We finished fight them, we off to the base see you there.

You smiled, happy that its all goin good. That Kazutora report back nothing but good news. you then look at Hanma.

Single Banana 🍌
N/n, it was fun breaking them, its just sad that ya arent here.

Man N/n you should have seen it, one guy shot the gun at me, but I use his aly as an shield. You should have seen his face.

Sorry we dint get to, caught them all alive, a few died, but will be still bringing them with us. I'll take your Punishment later

Oh and kisaki called, and his pissed at you, hahaha, your in big trouble now, n/n

Hey will be waiting for you at the base.

Your brows twitch, reading that a few died, but you just, breath in and out. You massage your temple's, while Kazutora report back good news, Hanma reported back bad news but some were still good. But still you just sigh.

'Its not there fault, its all fine' you said to yourself. You open your eye's seeing that this part of the place is closer to the base, you thought of an Idea.

"hey Daisuke-kun" you called and he humns in return "Can you, drop me off here"

"What no! It's dangerous here" he looks back at you eye's narrows, his brows almost stick together.

"His right, there's alot of thugs here"  Daisuke said next making it hard for you to say what you want.

"No no its fine, I also need to buy something on the way home" you defended.

"Then will wait for you" he said not backing down.

'Shit they just wont let me go' you thought gripping your phone.

"I can manage so please drop me off here" you said Seriously, your aura changing, that made them flinch from the sadden change tension in the air. That even made them hesitant to speak up

"But its-" Daisuke was having a hard time saying, when you cut him off.

"I can handle myself so please" you pleaded, changing back to your sunny aura, that made them calm down back and the way you look at them and said your words, they were left with no more argument.

You got of the car, and close it, but the window was, goin down by Katoa.

"Are you su-" kato was about to speak but.

"Yah Im sure, bye just text me when you need me bye!! " you sprinted out, of the place, so they can no longer stop you or talk you out of this.

"B-bye stay safe"
.
.
.
.

"WHERE ARE THEY" You yelled, bursting the door open, They all jump from fright. Some even hold there heart to calm themselves down. After a while, of calming they all position themselves.

"GOODEVENING COMMANDER" They bowed, some were Patching themselves from the fight and some's still holing a broom and daster.

'So they really did clean the place' you thought looking around, the place was more cleaner and more fashionable, and the old video games, are put aside and even put on some basketball place too.

'I should plan the base design later for now, let's focus on the red guys'

"At ease, and continue cleaning"

"Yes ma'am" they bowed one more time, before continuing bandage the other's and they all ground and talk about who's cleaning this and who's fixing that.

"N/n Your here," Hanma cames to you skipping a bit, then pout "Why dint you answer my calls?"

"I took care of some guys, at that time sorry" you wave your hand in apology.

"hey N/n, I took care, of the guys, there now tide up and ready for questioning" Kazutora clap his hands then pointed at the door that leads to the basement

"Really Thanks Tora" you have him a hug, which he gladly take.

"Goodevening, Commander" baji greeted you with a bow.

"Jeez your, still on to that?" You crossed your arms to your chest wearing a grin.

"I dont want to anger the alpha, or she might bite my head off" Baji waves his hands to you.

"your just to afraid of me, and afraid of disobeying me, and my orders" You just wore a smug grin.

'Your right about that' he thought, and watching to walk away from them, bringing hanma with you, and enter the basement.

"She's just amazing is she" Kazutora said dreamily.

"She's different alright" Baji looks at your back.

"Now all of you, fix fix fix, and get the video game starting, the new chair for the commander will be here at the morning, morning shift, makes sure its all ready for our alpha" kazutora said in a cheery voice.

"Yes sir"

"All who's done with there job go home and so you have the energy for tomorrow " Baji orders the others.

"Yes sire"
.
.
.
.

Bonus~

Back at Roppongi, two handsome boys,
Have a very big smile plastered on there face, while carrying the two beat off bloody guys.

"She's goin to kiss me" Ran said in a sing song voice.

"She better keep her word, or else, I find her and lock her up at our house, and kept her to ourselves" Rin pulled back his glasses.

"Woah easy their brother, your starting to look like an obsessed stalker" Ran eyed his brother.

"No Im not and dont say you dont want her too" he side eye, his older brother.

"Its confirmed my brother is an obsessed pervert" he said with a straight face.

"What did you say" he ask angry.

They bicker and bicker antil they arrived at the place where they saw you and now was gone, no soul can be seen.

*an owl voice comes in*

"Did she just fucking ditch us" Rin ask himself, letting go of the blooded man, Down to the cold ground. That even groan in pain.

"Looks like it" Ran just shrug his shoulders.

"Grahh, call her" he said, also gettin his phone when it hit them.

"Sure—" then they both look at each other "Damn we dont have her number"

"Fuck" Rin just grab his hair, messing it.

"Let's just wait till she came back"

"How? How are we even sure sh's coming back" Rin was so panick and pissed that you were nowhere near.

"Chill bro, we still have this two, so I know she's coming back" he let out a lazy smile looking at the guys "Let's just Take them with us the mintime at the house and wait for her"

"Fine" he said defeated, no longer arguing cause. He no longer has the energy. He was drain from fighting the 2mens you wanted to get.

"Ohh Rin I almost forgot" Ran said excitedly, his brother just eyed him "they also took picture of N/n so lets go and see"

Ran said excitedly, he was about to get it when just like lightning, Rin grab the guys back and see there is a camera he looks into it but found nothing, its that is full of unknown picture of who knows who. but at the end almost all of them is you.

"Th-thi-This" Rin covered his mouth.

"What?" Ran ask but Rin dint answer him, and just continue to move the pictures.

It started at inside of juvenile, until, you ride the car, enter the Restaurant, when you eat, all of it to your adorable, face grumpy one, when you pout.

There was also the part, when you were in there arms, the kiss part, touching the blush, everything, and it was all capture perfectly. It was clean and clear, a perfect picture.

Rin take the heavens for what was given to him, and even leads to wiping his bloody flowing nose.

"Thi-This is just too adorable, how can she be this" before seeing anymore Ran trows the body, down to the ground. Snatching the camera at Rin's hands

Rin swear, if he seen more he could faint at any moment.

Ran look at the picture's at the camera, his eyes blinking many times, and the rightside of his eye, a tear left his eye's

"Our little princess i-is-is just so adorable"
They were no longer, angry and sad that you weren't there anymore, cause they were now bless with anew gift.

And that is a picture of you, and your adorable and cute moment's

"Le-let's print that out, when we lock this two up" Rin suggest.

"Agreed" Ran Nods his head.

The two Happily walk away, with a big smile on there face. Even forgetting that they were exhausted and even hurt from the fight. There goal now is to have this picture printed as soon as possible.

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏ's I ғᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴀɪʀ ( ɪᴛs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀɪsᴛ Lᴏɴɢ)
Aɴᴅ ᴄᴜᴛ, ɪᴛ sᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴄᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.
I ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀᴇᴅ ɪᴛ Rᴏsᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ, ᴋʏᴀʜ!!

Aɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡.

Bʏᴇ~ ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 832 50
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴀs ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴀᴏ𝟹 ᴀᴄᴄ (@ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇʟɴᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ) ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ <𝟹 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚...
81K 3.6K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."
9.7K 169 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...
6.2K 326 11
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...