Love Stinks One Shots

بواسطة DiabolikFetishist

Some sexy one shots between the Love Stinks Boys المزيد

Sammy and Kurota
Cam and June

Jonas and Flynn

4.8K 13 111
بواسطة DiabolikFetishist

Flynnigan Albright, or Flynn for short. A boy with a penchant for any and all foods fatty and fried. He had an absolutely monstrous appetite, and when no one was around, he saw it as the perfect opportunity to stuff his face full of greasy, schlocky junk. He also liked to keep up appearances- And well, pigging out like that in front of others would be..undignified to say the least.

On a cool September night, Flynn sat cooped up in his room, burning the midnight oil with some arduous college math homework. Calculus, he thought, was one of the most exciting subjects of all. The numbers danced around the page, taking over his entire sense of being. He loved fine tuning his brain, and finally finding the answer to an especially challenging equation.
A normal person would call him a big fat dork, and well, that was exactly what he was.

He tapped his pencil to his cedar wood desk, even more motivated to finish up than usual. You see, he had gotten a bag of McDoobles delivered to the mansion, and had resigned himself from eating even a single bite until he had completed every last problem on the page. God, the smell. The scent of bacon and meat, cheese and fries- They wafted up to his nose, tickling his nostrils and made his mouth water.

'T-Think, Flynn. This is child's play for you. Two and a half- No a quarter...Quarter Poonder with cheese..- No! I mean..I mean a quarter over x and a factor of five!"

This battle between stomach and brain went on for awhile, and finally, Flynn had finished what he set out to do.
Drooling, he pushed his work aside and dumped out everything from the bag, which had a bottom soaked with grease. Four burgers, two large fries, onion rings, some cookies, a diet soda, and a big container of cheese sauce for dipping, he was set for a good night.

Ten minutes later, and he'd made short work of everything he purchased. He polished the wrappers clean, licked his lips, and finally, the freckle face was satisfied. He pat his tummy, and it made a low rumble in annoyance. No doubt it wanted some real food, and not rhino knuckles, horse lips, or whatever the hell was in that cheap meaty imitation.

"Mm- urp..", Flynn burped, as a dopey smile spread across his cheeks. Gosh, he loved this feeling. The feeling of a full belly, the warmth that spread to the tips of his toes, and...

FlllrrrttTT

He loved what came after as well~
The ginger chuckled, feeling a small but bubbly toot escape his pajama pants.

So did Jonas.

He only snuck in Flynn's room to grab a sweater vest to wear for tomorrow's stream, he swore it! A student and teacher roleplay- The viewers would absolutely adore the idea, he thought...but when he saw the car outside, and heard the other plodding up the stairs, well- His baser instincts took over, and he dove into the walk in closet and shut the door up tight.
Now, he'd been sitting in that closet for about an hour, and finally- FINALLY it was paying off. He knew all about Flynn's little eating sprees, but Jonas knew he was hesitant about going all out in front of others. He so badly wanted to respect Flynns' privacy, but the idea of the boys's post junk food farts sounded too tempting for words. As long as he wasn't spotted, everything would be fine.

FFFfffflrrrrbbbbTTrrr

"Ugh~ Wow~"

Jonas brought a hand to his mouth, stifling up a moan. His other hand crept down, pulling his stiffened member out from his silk pajamas. Imagining that in his face was almost enough to make him shoot right there.
He made tender, soft strokes as he masturbated, feeling his dick get sore, and his balls feel all tight.
'Nnngh- I'm literally the effing worst. Jacking off to my friend in his closet- God, I'm such a creeper~ '

From the darkness, he could hear Flynn cracking off more blasts. He peered through the ridges of the closet, trying to get a good look at the boy. Jonas's breath became heavy as he continued, trying to get a desperate whiff of those precious fumes he so longed for...but he could hardly get anything in there. He was beginning to get frustrated, forehead dripping with beads of sweat, and blonde hair becoming frazzled. Jonas beat himself aggressively. He just wanted a whiff so bad! Just a tiny hit! They sounded so delicious-

Thud!

Oh. Shit.
Jonas felt precum leak down from his tip, but couldn't finish despite that. He had just knocked over a stack of books in his fury, and it was loud!

He could hear the bed squeak, and the pervert's heart beat like a bass drum in his chest. God- Did he actually want this? What would Flynn do once he caught him? The thought excited him.
Just like that, the door was pushed open, and a shocked Flynn stood above.
"J-Jonas! You...What on Earth are you do-"

He looked down, adjusting his glasses. A look of shock was plastered on his chunky face. He cleared his throat, averting his eyes.
"I-I see you're as big a letch as ever."

Jonas's eyes were cloudy with lust, and he could feel his head twitch in his hand. He hadn't even tried to hide it.
Yep. This was definitely getting him off.
"Sorry for coming in like this, Flynny~ I just...well.."

Flynn interrupted, clicking his tongue. He had a stern, but embarrassed look on his face, but he didn't wear disgust.
"Well, nothing. I know you came in here to do something perverted. My peaceful night has been soiled now."

The pretty boy felt a wee bit bad, rubbing his neck. He was spying in his friend, even though he knew his boundaries. He'd just go finish himself off back in his own room. Jonas stood up.
"Hey, let's just pretend this silly thing never happened, kay? I didn't mean to cheese you out. Honest."

"Hmph."

Flynn's hand grabbed onto his sleeve, making the blonde's heart skip a beat.

"So you're going to run away? Just like that. Honestly, for being such a deviant, you sure can be clueless."

"H-Huh?"

"We've been friends for a very long time, yes? I'm not an idiot. Your advances don't go unnoticed...Besides, you caught me on a good night. I suppose I don't mind slipping a quick lovemaking into my schedule. We've already done it, so what's there to get all nervous about now?"

A big grin spread across Jonas's face, and he pounced onto Flynn, giving him a big cheeky hug.
"Flynny! I was so worried you were mad at me! Thank goodness!"

The boy blushed, pushing his clingy friend aside.
"Get off me, you dolt! No coitus is happening if we don't disrobe!"

"Ooh~ Yessir~"
Jonas stripped down to his birthday suit, sitting cross legged and well behaved on the bed.

"Honestly, you're too much to handle sometimes..."
Flynn's fingers, like delicate little sausage links, undid each button on his flannel nightshirt. He shook off his self consciousness, letting his plump tummy and squishy pecs hang out. Jonas stared at the sight with excitement.

"Aah!~ Omigosh! You're like a big squishy pudding cup!"

Flustered, he chucked the shirt at his friends' face.
"Honestly! You don't have the least bit of decorum. I don't know how I put up with you."

"Hehe."

Everything else still had to go. The boy worked up his might and abandoned all shame. His pants went first, and finally, the woolen boxers. Jonas was temped to grab them, but he knew he wouldn't need to~
His violet eyes scanned Flynn's body up and down, taking note of all its wonderful features.

Rosy, supple nipples the color of raspberry cobbler, his lack of body hair (except some fiery orange around his crotch), stretch marks on his thighs, and hip dips ripe for squeezing. That wasn't even mentioning his package! It was a good size, definitely thicker rather than longer. It was already twitching, and it looked nice and tasty too.

Flynn moseyed over to his friend, pushing him down on his back.
"Obviously ramming it in like some wild dog is absolutely forbidden. I must be prepared in advance. And I'll have you know, I'm not holding anything back while you do. I know how much you love it... pervert~"

A shiver ran down Jonas's spine.
"Hnng~!"

Flynn got repositioned, hovering those hunky globes of meat over the others' face. They were freckled, and covered in just the tiniest bit of peach fuzz. Jonas could already smell the funkiness radiating off his ass, and it turned his switch severely. He stuck out his tongue like a bitch in heat, as Flynn lowered himself downward.
He took a seat on his face, wiggling around to get comfy. He had a lot of butt, and wanted to make sure his friend was cozy as well.

"Go ahead and have your appetizer, you dog~"

Jonas didn't even wait for conformation, and dove in the depths tongue first. Reaching up, he gripped Flynn's cheeks with his hands, squeezing and massaging them like dough. He could hear little noises escaping the man above, and that was his cue to keep going.
Amorously, he lapped up all the sweat and grime down Flynn's crack. The dorky guy definitely kept up good hygiene, but after such a long time in a chair, yuck would naturally start to build up. He could feel some hair down there as well, but nothing he couldn't deal with. Finally, it was time to start getting down to business. After he had his fill with the tangy, salty outside, he started on that pretty pink hole.

Pushing his tongue up against it made Flynn grip onto the bedframe for support, and cut an absolutely hellish fart. It was nice and wet sounding, and riveted out inside Jonas's mouth.
A large moan came from below, and Flynn could see his cock jump. Hesitantly, Flynn bent forward, giving the organ a test lick. Even if they'd had sex before, he'd never been brave enough to put the thing inside his mouth. It was pretty and pink, and a little cute if that was even possible? Thin, but long, and practically steaming with arousal.

'Oh, darn. I don't have the slightest clue how to give fellatio- I'd just wreck the mood...', he thought.

But Jonas seemed awfully happy anyway. He squirmed, practically begging for release. His manicured, purple painted nails dug into Flynn's cheeks.

"Hmp- Greedy as always. Perverts are never satisfied, I suppose."
Flynn puffed up his chest, and dove forward, taking the pale pipe into his mouth. He groaned against it, trying his best to do things that would make him feel good.

And below, Moore worked his hole, and God, he was talented. He had plenty of experience under his belt, and a very flexible tongue. He writhed with pleasure, but tried to focus his energy on getting his buddy ready for a good probing. In and out went his muscle, giving Flynn's bitter donut sloppy kisses and sucking like he was eating a melty messy ice cream cone. Saliva dripped from his mouth as he made the ring looser, and as it got looser, more farts were spat out at record breaking pace. His own slaver blew back at him with every rip and rumble, and it was really starting to get ripe in that room.

Because of that food, the chubsters' gas was smelling like a biohazard. Farts fueled by grease and grimy fryer oil were released on Jonas, filling up his airway as he hungrily swallowed them one by one.
Moans kept escaping from the boy on top, as he rode his friends' face in mindless lust. Flynn kept sucking, but he wasn't a very good blow. Fortunately, the situation was already so arousing that Jonas didn't seem to care.
Groping at his thighs, the blonde felt a Krakatoa explosion shoot from his length. Flynn's eyes went wide as sticky, slicky cum bursted forth into his throat and out his nose.

"Hnnngg!!~"
"Hrk!-"

Hacking his lungs out, Flynn rolled over off Jonas and onto the mattress. Syrupy whiteness spilled from his pink lips, and onto the blankets.

"*Hack!* *Koff!* Y-You little lout! I can't believe you didn't even give me a warning first! Ugh!- These are my Egyptian silk sheets! God, the dry cleaning's gonna cost a fortune."

His friend gave an apologetic look, massaging his shoulders.
"Aw, Flynny don't be mad. I'm sorry- It just felt really good, that's all!"

Flynn ha-rumped, crossing his arms. He couldn't possibly be mad over something so trivial. He just wasn't that type of man.
"Well, just do your best to make it up to me with that thing of yours, and all will be forgiven."

"Ehe- You really know what to say to get my juices flowing."
Even after cumming a mere minute ago, that comment perked him right up again.

"Naturally~"

Albright only had to use a bit of strength, and the twiggy boy was down on the bed, waiting like a seal for a fish. Flynn made sure to remove his glasses and place them gently on the nightstand, before lowering himself down. Hotdog on bun, he was a bit nervous about pushing in all at once. His asshole quivered, and a little bout of nervous gas pushed out.

PppprrrrbbBBBttt

"Mmn.."

Jonas's eyes rolled back, feeling the vibration travel along the stem of his cock.
"F-Flynn~ Don't tease poor little me~"

"I-I wasn't trying to", he hissed.
"You like my flatus way too much, you harlot."

"Heey! It's not my fault it smells so good!~"
He made a kissy face at the other, making Flynn steam with embarassment.

"T-That's enough out of you!!"
In an instant, he pushed the hot throbbing organ inside, lowering down all his weight in one fell swoop. He figured getting everything in was top priority. He could deal with a little pain.
"Unngh!--"

"F-Flynny! Mm- Don't hurt yourself!", Jonas cried, squinting. So...tight.

"You must..Hff- Think me awfully weak!"
Flynn huffed and puffed, adjusting to the thick rod filling him up. It'd been a few years, and he felt like a total virgin noon again!

"You're the opposite of weak, Flynn. I promise. It's always hard. Deep breaths. Don't move until you're comfortable."

Flynn was taken aback hearing Jonas drop the flirtiness. He reached a hand up, and Flynn felt it touch his cheek.

"Something could tear if you try and force it. Take it nice and slow. I go at your pace, kay?", Jonas softly cooed, stroking Flynn's baby soft skin.

Aah, right. This was the side of him Flynn loved. When he wasn't being a horny menace, Jonas could be one of the sweetest guys you'd ever hope to meet. He was a patient soul, and sensitive to others. He wasn't as oblivious to feelings as one might think; in fact, it was quite the opposite.
Flynn leaned into his touch, and took a breath.
"You mustn't worry so much...", he said with a smile.
"I can handle something like this just fine, so don't fret on my behalf. I'm more resilient than I look."

"Hehe- Okay. You just tell me if we need to take a break, cutie."

So Flynn triumphed over the pain! He slid up, then back down with a loud slap.
"Mn-Nnn-Gh~"
He tossed his head back, his orange hair getting all frumped up.

"Haaa!!~"
Jonas was already leaking. Having the boy push all his weight down on him like that was awfully stimulating. He reached behind, and gripped Flynn's bootylicious rear end once again.
"Don't be shy, Flynny! Let all those farts out~"

Flynn's stomach burbled, and he couldn't help but laugh.
"If you insist, I suppose I don't mind indulging."

And so their long night of steamy hot sex began. Flynn continued to ride Jonas, pumping up and down fairly fast. His freckly cheeks were beginning to get moist with cum. Jonas's splooge from earlier coupled with spit and pre leaked from his swollen hole. Moans left the lips of both parties like mad, and anyone could tell from a room away they were having a good time. Loud sloppy sounds, wet and wild, played like an orchestra in the air. Slapping, slurping, and everything in between...It was an otherworldly fuck-fest.
Eventually, they switched positions, and Jonas took the lead, ramming into him at Flynn's discretion. He left moist kisses on the nerd's neck and back, and embraced him tightly.

Flynn could barely think straight. Mewls were being plowed out of him over and over, mindlessly. His superior brain was turning into mush, and he could only focus on the pleasure. Little bursts of smelly air puttered from his hole as they boned, and blondie cried out every time. Jonas just couldn't get enough of the putrid stink. Every time he felt a fart squeak against his shaft, he'd get even hotter. It was all so so good.

Fwop
Fwop
Fwop
Frrrttttb

"Flynny!~ Unnghh~ You totally stink~"

"Haa!~ Oh, please! You love it."

Jonas nodded furiously, grabbing Flynn's erection and stroking at it. His was getting taken care of, so he didn't want his friend left high and dry. He started at the tip, then over each vein, then down to his crown jewels...
He was awfully slick~

"Ffuu- That's really- You don't have to.."

"Mm, but what if I want to~"

"T-Then continue...please.."

Finally, they were both at the door, about to cross into the land of sweet release. They panted heavy, staring at each other with flames for eyes.

"Let's cum together, kay? Nn..I'll make a mess with you."

"On..mm- My poor sheets- Unn~ I should have laid out a towel.."

"Forget about the sheets, silly!"

A few pumps of the hand, and some thrusts later, the boys had finally reached Nirvana. Milky ooze squirted forth, leaving Flynn with a creamy filling, and Jonas an iced glaze.

"Fuck!~"
"Oh, crumb cakes!~"

After their release, the exhausted boys laid down beside one another, covered in their own fluids.

RrrrlllllTtttttTT

"Oh good heavens, Jonas."

"Whaat? All those farts you fed me had to come out sometime~"

"Uh!!-"

"Haha, gosh, you get embarrassed so easy, Flynny."

"Your lewdness is unparalleled."
He yawned.
"Gosh, I'm awfully tired."

Jonas flipped over on his tummy, wiggling his perky behind.
"Too tired for another round? I'll even let you stick it in this time, big guy~"

"Nn- Well..."
Flynn cleared his throat.
"I guess I can stay up a bit longer."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1K 11 8
Waddup buttfuckers gay sex
65.8K 2.4K 19
Boy runs away from home. Boy meets dangerous man. Then shit hits the fan.
148K 4.7K 26
Just oneshots that happens to linger in my mind from time to time. => Mostly rated 🔞, you've been warned ~~Hey loves! If you are reading this story...
4.5K 24 5
18+ footballer fanfiction/oneshots a steamy insight into the wild sex lives of famous footballers