Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block ๐Ÿšจ
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/Spoiler๐Ÿ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 61

2.1K 94 10
By shawdss

Lily POV

Waking up to an empty bed this morning was kind of disappointing to say the least. After the night I had with Dave, I expected him to still be here when I woke up especially since I was craving his touch all over again like a horny teenager. The least he could've done was let me know that he was leaving instead of leaving in the middle of the night—well morning like I was his side piece. I'm already fucc'd up for the morning. This done irritated me for the day. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to handle my morning hygiene before going into the kitchen to make some breakfast for myself. I was surprised to see my granny wasn't downstairs. After making a cup of coffee and toast I went up to check on my grandmother who was apparently on the phone with my mom. I retreated to my room and scrolled through instagram while I ate.

My door swung open as Arlena came to make herself comfortable on my bed. "I'm surprised you're up so early. Yunno considering how late East had you moaning and shit lastnight." I felt my face flush. I was so embarrassed. Sure, I tell my twin everything but for her to hear me in action though?
"I thought you weren't home so you were there when Jordan was here?"
"Wait Jordan was here doing what? Girl I came in about after 3 and I heard you moaning loud asl as I went to my room. I can't believe granny slept through that."
"Oh God Arlena please stop. That's so embarrassing. Dave just showed up out of nowhere and Jordan was drunk and found himself here as to why I don't know."
"Dave know he was here lastnight?"
"Girl Dave literally walked in while I was trying to get Jordan to leave. It got a bit heated but Jay left after a couple minutes."
"As he should cause who trynna be round East girl alone that time of night?"
"That ain't even funny." I rolled my eyes.
"Hmm so what you got going on today?"
"I'll probably just stay home to watch Netflix. I ain't trynna be outside today."
"Okay Ms.Homebody, well I'm going to the supermarket. Granny wanted me to get a few groceries so I'll be back in a while let me go get ready."
"Aight sis."

The day was going by slow asl and boy was I bored. My girls are all busy at work so this is one of the cons of being unemployed. You be bored asf in the house. I done watched an entire limited series, helped Arlena cook lunch, cleaned my bedroom and now I'm just texting Reginae and Shar. I miss my girls so much but hopefully we'll be able to plan a little girls trip soon. I talk to them like every day and even Izzy hit me up sometimes. Yunno that's the bro for life. He asked me bout Dave since he saw it on theshaderoom. Although I suspect Shar already told him that we're dating I supposed he was just testing me or wanted to hear the truth from me so I told him what was up. He didn't have much to say on that but we just caught up and I asked how he was doing despite Keith's passing and all. I don't forget that that was his bestfriend. Keith does cross my mind from time to time I will admit but it doesn't depress me or anything. I'm in a good space right now.

By the time I decide on getting a job or whatever the next step in my career path is I'll be in an even better mind space. For now, I'm not rushing anything. I'm going to enjoy some time just living life and enjoying my youth—a work and school free life.
*Incoming Call from Bestie 💙🦋*

Kiki

Girl you ain't see the group messages?

Nah I think I muted the chat honestly.

You can't be serious. Anyways unmute the damn chat and we're hitting the club tonight, no excuses

Okay fine

See ya later bestfrannn

Alright boo

*Call Ended*

Danny POV

"You spoke to your man about that sexual assault thing yet?"

"Girl Eric swear on his mama that he ain't never touched that girl. One thing about my mans he love his mama so I believe him. Shit that bitch must be looking for sympathy and a quick cheque."

"Damn that's fucc'd up Danny."

"Bitches is fucc'd up Zee. I wouldn't ever think of putting a lie like that on a man knowing I could fucc up his life."

"They don't be caring bout any of that though but I'm sure Chris got himself a good lawyer so it'll work out."

"It don't gotta choice but to work out cause if it don't I'm hunting that bitch down and imma give her a real reason to cry to the media."

"I don't doubt that."

"Daniel Brewster don't you hear me calling you!?" My mom fussed.

"Nah I didn't honestly, sorry mom. Everything good?"

"Your niece needs a bath help her clean herself up while I whip up something for y'all to eat."

"Oh okay Kairi c'mon."

"I'll help you in the kitchen Mrs.Brewster." Zina offered earning approval from my mom.

After breakfast I stayed home all day chilling with Zina and playing with Kairi. I love this little girl so much it's unbelievable. She's almost like my little sister rather than my niece— that's how it feels sometimes truth be told.

The day went by fairly quick though. Dave picked up Kairi earlier to bring her back for Millie's trifling ass. Zina and I are just about done getting ready to head out. Me and the girls agreed to a little outing tonight at my brother's club and ofcourse I'm bringing Zina along well once she's done moving my braids. I honestly can't keep braids or any hairstyle in my hair for too long. I hate to comb but I love my hair to be free so anytime I put braids it never lasts long. It's only been a few days since I got it done yet here I am letting Zina take em out only for me to end up putting something as basic as a slick ponytail. No worries though cause imma look good anyway.

By the time we were all done I grabbed the keys to the car and we headed our. Thankful that my mom borrowed me the car for the night. Unfortunately it makes me the designated driver tonight.
*
*
"BIG DRIP I FELL IN LOVE WITH A LIT DICK!" All of us screamed as the song began to play.

The club was packed as usual, even more so since it's Friday night. One thing fasho my bro did his thing opening this place up. It got the right location, the right bartenders, right structure, right vybs and everything that's why here gon always make money.

"The Life of the party is hereee!" Kiki announced her presence.

"Damn we ain't even noticed you weren't here yet." Safi teased her.

"Not Lily reaching before me, girl I left my house wayyy before you. How you get here so quick, East dropped you off?"

"No. I ain't speak to him much all day." Lily said with a slight attitude.

"Y'all good?" I didn't really wanna ask but Lily's my friend and Dave is my brother who isn't the best with women so I'm kind of making it my business.

"Yeah I guess, I just got a little attitude cause of something he did that's all." She shrugged

"What he do? I'll check him. Trust me he not gon ever do it again babe."

"Shut up Danny yunno you can't talk shit to your bro." Zina shut me down causing the rest to laugh.

"I ain't scared of my brother, y'all buggin out."

"She ain't say you scared she just said don't waste your breath cause you can't really do or tell him anything." Arlena chimed in.

"Now y'all better leave my girl Danny alone. I ain't supporting the bullying kids." Lily tried so hard to keep a straight face but her ass a whole clown so yunno that ain't worked out. I flipped her the bird done with the conversation altogether cause they was taking me for a damn fool.

"Nah my bad Danny, but ain't nothing bad to be honest. He came over lastnight and when I woke up he was gone. That just had me feeling some typa way that's all but he messaged me earlier, I answered."

"Mhm okay but my brother is an idiot so I may get what the issue is but he most likely won't. You gon have to speak to him bout that"

"Heard ju."

We ordered a round of tequila shots then Zina, Kiki, Safi and myself went to dance in the mix of everyone else. We left Lily, Arlena, Lori and Karla to be boring on their own. Lori had an excuse because she was pregnant but the rest got no reason to come to club just to sit and drink. Eventually Lily joined us dragging Karla behind her. Another round of tequila shots had Karla getting loose on the dance floor like I never seen. It was good to see her getting on a bit wild though since she normally so preserved. It's always two sides of a persons and most times all you need is a little alcohol to get that other side a little boost.

By the time the night ended it was minutes to four in the morning. Kiki drove off first with Karla since she was dropping her home. Chris came to pick up his babymama and her sister leaving Zina and I since Dave called for Lily earlier. Arlena didn't mind leaving a bit early though so she left with her sister sometime after two that's just about an hour ago. I hopped in my mama's whip and pulled off from the club, desperate for a warm shower and the comfort of my bed.

Dave POV

"Y'all sure y'all straight lil niggas?"

"Yeah East we good man."

"Don't fucc this up lil nigga. I ain't got money to waste."

"Yeah you do."

"Cuh that ain't mean I gotta waste it now do it? Get the job done." I told the kid shaking my head.

"Got it bossman."

"You sure you wanna give em that much weight East?" Fenty asked me.

"Yeah that's alot of product. They ain't even look like they could sell shit." Shooter agreed with him.

"Don't worry bout it. They can handle it. Matter-a-fact Fenty tail em niggas since you so worried. Make sure they get the drop done."

"Mann I know I should've kept my mouth shut."

"Yeah that's what you get." Shooter clown'd him as he walked off looking pitiful as hell.

Shooter and I stayed posted up for a couple more minutes before we headed to the trap. He went off to help Kaedan and Loco count the cash while I made sure everything else was in order and nobody was laying on their ass. Ain't no way Imma have em nigga slacking off on the job and getting paid outta my pocket.

Once I left the trap I went to my mama crib to get Kairi so I could get her ready to go back to Millie's house. We drove to the park first and I bought her some ice cream and watched her play on em kiddie things like the slide and shit. We was probably there for an hour until I decided that was long enough. I know she wasn't hungry because my mom made sure she ate before I scooped her up so it was straight to her mom's house after that.

Millie had a whole ass attitude when we got there but I ignored it cause I wasn't trynna act crazy in front of Kairi. Plus I wasn't up to entertain her shenanigans today. Whatever her deal is ain't got shit to do with me cause I ain't spoken to her in a minute. I left her crib and went home. I made a quick meal, arranged a new deal with our plug oversees then took a shower. When I got fully dressed I shot Lily a text trynna see what she had going on today. I had to drive to Connecticut and I wanted to see if she was down to ride plus I ain't heard from her all day. She was on em dry text shit when she replied then when I asked her what was up shawty went ghost. It's like everybody got an attitude today. I had business to deal with so I figured I'd pop up on her after.

It was after 6 in the evening when I was making my way back to New York. A nigga was tired asf so I ended up falling asleep. By the time I woke up it was after 10 in the night. I took a shower then left the crib making sure to stop at Lily's favorite Jamaican spot. Once I got the food I made my way to Lily's crib. Her phone kept ringing out so when I got there I knocked on the door like a gentleman and her grandma opened the door and told me she wasn't home. I wasn't expecting that but considering I ain't heard from her all day it explains why I didn't know she had somewhere to be tonight. Instead of going back home I went over to Shooter's crib.

"And he coming with food too, you shouldn't have cuz?" Shooter joked as soon as he seen me.

"Shittenn me. Yunno i gotchu cuh." I laughed as I walked in.

"What's the vyb man?" He asked while rolling a blunt.

"I just came from Lily's crib. Ain't heard from her all day but she ain't even home. Where Kiki at though?" By now she would've poked her head out.

"Man Kiki went to the club with the gang. She probably left the crib since after 8."

"Word? Which club they at?"

"Paranoia. You trynna slide?"

"Nah, I'll slide by her crib later. Let her have her fun."
*
*
"You tipsy asl ma." I said watching her struggle a bit to get into the bed.

"Mhm just a little. How long were you here though?" She asked referring to how long I was parked outside her crib before she got there.

"Just bout twenty minutes before I called you so wassup witchu. You been acting a bit off and I ain't think it's in my head."

"Nah I just had a little attitude cause you left me this morning but I'm over it. I got too much alcohol in my system and too much tiredness in my eyes to care about that now."

"Left you where? In bed? Shit ma you were fast asleep and I had somewhere to be. I'm always on my feet yunno I'm always on the move."

"Yeah I know but damn Dave you left like a creep in the night you could've told me you were leaving or something."

"Lily I just said that were already sleeping. You wanted me to wake you up to say that I was leaving?" That shit sounded dumb asl in my head. I'm wondering if she even knows what she trynna say to me because ain't no way Lily would've appreciated me waking her up from her little "beauty rest" as she likes to call it

"Yess David— well not really but damn, you could've stayed in until I woke up. Was it really that urgent? I just didn't like the way you-

"Okay ma I get it. I think I get it. My fault though. Next time I know what to do. I ain't trynna have my girl catch an attitude with me again." I peeped the little blush that crept on her face when she saw me.

"Can you sleep over tonight? No funny shit just sleep?"

"You're already tipsy I don't think I would've done shit witchu either way unless you gave me permission to while in the right frame of mind."

"The right frame of mind?"

"Yeah you're drunk so there's no telling what you gon mean when you speak."

"You good ma, c'mere. I ain't got no where running to." I motioned for her to come closer. She did as told and even rested her head on my stomach. She was out like a light in a few minutes and I followed suite letting the sleep consume me.

It's me finishing the chapter while the sleep taking over me🥱 Semester break so we're kind of back on track with the updates🥲😌 Hope y'all liked this chapter, please vote💙

Btw excuse any errors please, I'm half asleep 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 10.1K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
2K 52 13
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
947 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
216K 6.7K 70
"You deserved a real man to protect you and take care of you." Mm. So much for that. "How could I have done that sitting behind bars?" He takes my fa...