Crazy With Love | M.Y.G FF ✔

By TempralSinz

Piper is a heart broken young woman on her journey of self love. drowning her sorrow in alcohol while in a ne... More

WARNINGS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

5

508 38 2
By TempralSinz

I didn't know where we were going, or anything else. Probably should have been a red flag, but Yoongi didn't really seem like that type of person. But then.. I guess most of the time you hear about women going missing or found dead.. Usually the kidnapper is someone they never expected.
I need to stop watching so many crime shows...

"So... where exactly are you taking me?" I asked cautiously.

"Why? Worried?" He smirked, but didn't look at me as his driver drove us to wherever the hell we were going. I guess the fact that someone else was driving would have put others minds at ease, but I'm pretty sure the only producers with the kind of money to have a driver usually partake in illegal activities and now I'm thinking both these men might be in on it and I'm going to get headlined tomorrow- Dumbass woman who gets in a car with strangers... sort of, found in river, more info at 7pm.

Yeah... I really need to lay off the crime shows...

We pulled up to a very large resort on the edge of the city, by the water. The building was tall, fancy, and I panicked inwardly. Why would he bring me to a resort? Was he expecting me to stay here with him? Oh my god.... I mean, he's hot, and we've been talking... but we haven't exactly hung out in person before and this was not exactly on my list of ways to get to know him better.... Sure, I've thought about it. But it wasn't on the list.

"Come on." He said, snapping me out of my thoughts. It was then I noticed he had gotten out and walked over to open the door for me, his hand held out in the air like a gentleman would. I took his hand and slid out of the SUV, he held my hand as we entered the building, he had put shades on and led the way through, stopping to show something to a man in resort staff attire. The man nodded to Yoongi and held the door open for him. We entered a side area of the beach and my face clearly gave away my confusion because Yoongi sighed and pulled me closer, speaking softly to me.
"It's a party.. I have to be here to schmooze and I didn't feel like being here alone. So yes, I am subjecting you to this misery." He explained briefly. As he finished an older salt and peppered haired man walked up with a big smile.

"Producer Min! It's so good to see you here. Usually you dip out early." He chuckled and shook Yoongi's hand.

"I have had things come up. But, I knew you would be here and I figured since we last spoke, now might be a good time to catch up." Yoongi spoke so calmly, like he was a whole other person. He was all business as he and this man started talking about something. I wasn't paying attention because my eyes started to scan the pool area and the lounge area and I noticed something particular..... We were surrounded by famous people. Like, not just music gurus, though there were plenty of those around.
But I was looking at actors, actresses, singers... Oh my god... Justin Timberlake was here in Seoul with his wife? Damn... Jessica looks good. Okay no... focus.

"Right, I never introduced you." Yoongi nudged me a little and snapped my attention back to him.
"This is Piper. Piper, this is Mr. Kume. He's the CEO of Kume Music Co. The academy here in the east. He's working with my label and many others to promote music in schools globally. His wife, Mrs. Kume often hosts charity events to raise money for schools who cannot afford music programs. Teachers like Mr. Kume volunteer their time for free to those schools, the money goes to instruments for the students, sheet music, stands, chairs, whatever else is needed." Yoongi explained.

"You'd think me a saint with the way Mr. Min here talks me up. It's a pleasure dear." Mr Kume smiled, shaking my hand.

"Pleasure is all mine Mr. Kume." I replied.

"And what does the lovely lady do?" He asked, smiling a little brighter.

"I'm-"

"She's a translator for the label. She's only just started but she's got more than enough experience and she's got an impressive set of skills. I hired her for her quick adaptive skills and her work ethic." Yoongi talked me up as well.

"Very nice. Ah... and there's Mr. Roberts. Excuse me Mr. Min. We'll talk later, yes?" He asked as he stepped past us. Yoongi nodded and raised his glass to him, cheering him off.

"You hired me huh?" I questioned.

"You know what my offer was, and you and I both know you need it. So you'll take it, and I'll have someone come get you in the mornings and drop you off at the end of the day." He informed me.

"You really like just deciding things for people huh?" I commented, folding my arms over my chest.

"Oh, you have no idea." He said before abruptly smiling and greeting a man who was approaching us with another man beside him.

"Producer Min!" The taller man smiled and shook Yoongi's hand.

"Mr. Hoff. Good to see you again." Yoongi replied to the man.

"You remember Jae Khan? I mentioned him. New rising star. He made it to the 200 charts, his first run." The man said, introducing the younger man to Yoongi.

"Right, good to meet you." Yoongi said, shaking the guy's hand.

"You too. You're like the best of the best according to my manager. Impressive work too." Jae replied right back, seeming enthusiastic about the meeting. Yoongi thanked him and the older man gazed over at me, which got the younger man's attention.
"And who's your hottie?" He grinned. Yoongi seemed to stand a little straighter, his arm wrapped around me and he pulled me closer.

"This is Piper. Piper this is Mr. Hoff and his client, a newer artist on the rise, Jae." Yoongi introduced me.

"We should hop in the studio together sometime, and you should bring Miss Hottie here." Jae smiled and looked me over, licking his lips. Yoongi held me a little tighter, like he was reassuring me this guy wouldn't get near me without him being there. My stomach fluttered with butterflies. Yoongi just had this commanding way of making me feel okay and safe in these moments that otherwise would have me feeling uncomfortable. Like the guy who was trying to get me to go home with him, this guy was clearly hinting his desire for me but once again, Yoongi to my rescue.

"Maybe. We can head into the studio in a few weeks. I'm booked up right now, you know how it is I'm sure." Yoongi said, almost throwing shade at the guy who clearly was not too busy doing things right now.

"Yeah. Hoff here will said it up. Right?" Jae asked, looking at the man and patting his shoulder.

"Of course. I'll give you a call next week so we can set something up." Mr. Hoff told Yoongi. They parted soon after, Jae spotted some woman walking around in a thong bikini and it caught his attention. After they walked off, Yoongi kept me close as we walked around and talked to a few others.

"You bored yet?" He asked as we finally took a seat at one of the umbrella tables that were set up. It was hot out, and while I would have gone into the pool, there were way too many people already in it.

"Not bored... hot though." I replied.

"Alright, well it's late in the afternoon, the night goers will be here soon and I'd rather not run into some people. So, let's go do something that's actually fun." He said as he held my hand and pulled me along with him. He waved to a few people as we made our way back inside and through the lobby of the resort. We exited, standing on the sidewalk as he checked his phone. A few moments later the car pulled up and he opened the door for me and helped me in before walking around the car and getting in next to me.
Buckled and ready to go, we drove off.
"Hungry? It's nearly 5pm if you want an early meal?" He asked.

"Um, sure." I replied.

"Oceanside please." Yoongi said to the driver who nodded and focused on the road. It didn't take long to get there as we were already on the coast. It was a nice white building right on the docks and had pretty shell designs on it. Once again Yoongi helped me out of the car and we entered, being shown our table for two out on the deck. It was a nice, great view of the ocean and since the sun was sinking it was providing us with quite the atmosphere.

"Wow... that's so gorgeous." I commented, totally in awe of the colorful sky meeting the shimmery ocean top.
We ordered drinks... okay he ordered as I was sitting there staring, not sure what to drink.

"You're ordering me alcohol?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Well at least if you're drinking with me, I can make sure you don't make bad choices.. Or put yourself in the spotlight for some dangerous situations." He raised his brow at me and I sighed.

"I don't do it on purpose. I've been good. I don't need a random hook up, I'm over that idiot, and I'm fine on my own." I sat up straight and held my head high, acting like I was together, but I wasn't.

"Right. You know it isn't diminishing to seek guidance, nor is it diminishing to want to be taken care of and to... follow someone else's lead." He said as he flipped through the menu. The waiter came with our drinks, he smiled at me and I gave him a quick smile back. Yoongi ordered me some peachy looking drink. He wasted no time in ordering two shrimp pasta dishes and some lobster meat. Once ordered we continued with our conversation.

"I know it's not diminishing by the way. There's a line between being looked down on and even being used and giving control over to someone you trust." I replied. The way he quirked his brow up at me let me know I had said something of interest it seemed.

"Is that how you see things?" He asked. "I wouldn't have thought that about you. You always talked of your need, and your life being shit. You came off pretty arrogant to be honest." He replied.

"I came off arrogant? Yeah, okay. I believe you were quite arrogant when we first started talking." I reminded him.

"Yeah I was. But that's because I'm truthful." He smirked. "Maybe arrogant was not the word for you, you just seemed focused on yourself a lot. I guess that's why your response was a little unexpected." He continued. "Other than your two friends that you mention a lot, I don't think you've mentioned your family or anyone else... just the two friends, you... you... the fuckboys you have a habit of attracting, and ah yes... you." He grinned again, maybe because I was getting annoyed at him for making me seem like some selfish bitch.

"I don't talk much about my family because they think I'm dumb for being here. They think falling for someone at such a distance is stupid. I don't think it's stupid... risky.. And yeah, I failed but it doesn't make my intent in the first place stupid." I was about to defend my lack of divulging personal information when the waiter returned with our meals.
He bowed and we thanked him, Yoongi cut some of the lobster up and gave me one of the dipping dishes of butter. He put some large clumps of meat on a plate and set it beside my pasta dish. Then he added a little shredded cheese on top of my pasta and then to the top of his own.
We ate, chatting about small things like what I'll be doing at this new job he's given me. I figured sitting in a studio translating things wouldn't be too difficult. Apparently emails needed to be translated, and I'd have to reply to these emails as well. I figured it sounded easy enough, maybe not the most rewarding... but it was better than what I was doing now.

"Can't even take you for dinner without you needing help." He chuckled, I wasn't sure what he was talking about as I chewed a bite of the lobster I'd dipped in the melted butter. He reached over and dragged his thumb along the corner of my mouth. As he pulled it away I noticed the warm buttery liquid that collected on his thumb. He brought it to his lips, sucking the melted butter from it while his eyes were locked onto mine. The muscles in my thighs started ache, letting me know I was clenching my thighs closed a bit too tightly. I'd never reacted like that before but there was something so tempting, so sexy about all of it.
Yoongi kept a straight face, dabbing his mouth and tossing the napkin onto his nearly empty plate. I did the same when he reached his hand out to me, placing my hand in his. He helped me to my feet and tossed some money on the table. We left, getting back into the car that was waiting, he buckled my seatbelt- Something I was growing to appreciate and take as his way of doing things.

"We'll be heading back to Miss Piper's." He said to the driver. I was admittedly disappointed.
Even more disappointed when we got to my apartment and he walked me to the door.
"I'll see you Monday morning." He said before placing his hand on my shoulder and then walking away.

I stood there open-mouthed, not sure what to say. I don't know why, but I thought something different was going to happen. I thought something was happening between us and I think I wanted that something to happen.. Really badly. I went inside after a while... deflated and feeling way more exhausted than I should. It wasn't even that late and yet... I wanted to crawl into bed and sleep. So sleep is what I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.8K 15
It was something else about him. - In which a girl meets Min Yoongi through a mutual friend, then finding out that he is her next door neighbour. The...
4.9K 155 17
ᔾ mute is the key ᭝̟ ...⇣ ៹ ͎ꜜ ❀ aestheticze production ୨୧ suga x female ⸝⸝ ༉ ╰╮ ⌗ mentions of ⋯ self harm, depression , suicide(?) 「 ╱╱finished...
134 2 11
Running from an abusive marriage, a young woman starts her life over in a new town. Who she meets changes how she views life forever, but what happen...
8.8K 174 31
Desiree (Dez-eh-Ray) is from Seoul Korea when she meets min yoongi better known as suga from BTS read to find out more