Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
★The Quad's Bet (One Shot)★
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)

★GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETING★

1K 83 117
By Madhavi_sneha

          ★{IN MOUNT KAILASH}★

NO ONE'S POV

Arya!! Why is this sudden meeting being held? " Devi Parvati questioned her husband, her mesmerizing eyes shining with sheer curiosity.

On the other hand, Mahadev simply smiled.

Parvati, you will know about that after few minutes." Mahadev assured his beloved wife with a serene face and  in a gentle tone.

Devi Parvati just huffed already having guessed her husband's answer.
Her lips curling into a pout.

Atleast I tried, Devi Parvati thought in her mind.

Mahadev smiled at his beloved wife's pouting.

Parvati, only few minutes that's all." Mahadev called out his wife, who just casted him a you-always-say-that look and went out from there.

Mahadev softly chuckled at his wife's antics and closed his eyes to meditate till all the God's arrival.

On the other hand Devi Parvati was mumbling sulkily to herself. She always have to wait for the right time.

It always keeps her in anticipation about what's going to happen exactly.

While walking towards the kitchen, she heard a voice from behind, which instantly lit up her mood.

Behen Parvati, won't you greet your Bratha?" Upon hearing Narayan's question.

Devi Parvati whirled around hastily and her smiled widened immediately,and her mesmerizing eyes twinkling in happiness.

Her eyes was moist, she was overwhelmed,as it has been a long time since she has seen him.

Bratha shree!!" Saying this she hurriedly walked towards him and he placed a loving hand on her head.

So how is my Dear Sister doing?" Narayan softly questioned Devi Parvati.

Her grin disappeared and frowned as if she remembered something.
Her pout reappeared and her nose scrunched in distaste.

Narayan looked at his little sister in fondness.
She was adorable.

I am good Bratha Shree, but why are you here? Shouldn't you be in Mrityu lok?" Devi Parvati inquired him, curiousity dancing in her pretty brown orbs.

Narayan smiled softly.

Yes,I was supposed to be in Mrityu lok, but I am here to attend the emergency meeting, Parvati." Narayan informed Devi Parvati, whose eyes widened in realisation.
She made an oh sound.

Suddenly Devi Parvati brightened up.
She glanced expectantly at her Bratha.

Why is this meeting being held Bratha Shree?" Devi Parvati queried Narayan, her eyes held hope that maybe her Bratha was going to answer her questions.

Oh!! how wrong she was

Narayan gave her his famous mischievous smile, and opened his mouth to speak, but was rudely cut off...

You will know about that when the right time arrives Devi Parvati." An irritated Devi Lakshmi's voice was heard from Narayan's back..

Devi Lakshmi walked towards Devi Parvati while narrowing her eyes at Narayan, who gave a sheepish smile to his beloved wife.

It is the only answer you get Devi Parvati,no matter of how many times you ask them the answer remains the same. So why bother asking at all." Devi Lakshmi remarked annoyed by the same answer she received yet again, but her irritation disappeared as she hugged Devi Parvati, who was also hugging her back dearly.

You should never give up, maybe one day you might get the answer."  Narayan motivated them, which was a bad decision.
As both of them parted from their hug and gave him a droll stare.

Its been an eternity of trying and still that one day didn't arrive, did it Arya?" Devi Lakshmi sweetly questioned her Husband, who knew better than to answer.

He knew what the sweet smile meant..
He just nervously chuckled.

Ah! I am going to greet Mahadev." Saying this Narayan escaped from there.
While both Devi Parvati and Devi Lakshmi exchanged confused looks.

Why did he run as if he would miss his seat or something ?
They both mentally shrugged and started chatting about everything and anything.

Meanwhile on Narayan's arrival Mahadev opened his eyes and smiled, Narayan smiled back fondly...
Why not? they were both each other's Aradhya.

Narayan!!"

Mahadev!!"

This was their greeting...
Narayan sat on his place.

Next to them appeared Bramha Dev!

Mahadev!! Narayan!!" Bramha Dev greeted with a slight nod.

Bramha Dev!!" Both Narayan and Mahadev greeted simultaneously with a nod.

Bramha Dev sat on his place, and three Devi's made their way towards their Arya's.

The Trinity God's nodded at the other Devi's,who returned their nod with a smile of acknowledgment and respect towards them.

Then came Devraj Indra , along with Surya dev, Vayu dev and Agni dev, they all sat on their respective places.

The last one to arrive was Yamraj, looking distressed and utterly disturbed.

Yamraj bowed infront of the trinity god's and the three Devi's.

Who all nodded at him with a smile.

The Three Devi's understood that the emergency meeting was held because of Yamraj, after taking in his panicked expression.

Today we all are gathered here for solving an issue which has been requested by Yamraj." Mahadev addressed.
Every God gave him their undivided attention, except for Indra dev who was engrossed in his own world.

Which would cost him much more than he would imagine!!

So Yamraj wants me to increase a human's life span." After these words left Mahadev's mouth, everyone excluding the three Dev's and Indra dev who had no interest in some petty human, turned around so hastily and stared wide eyed at Yamraj, that they all knew that if they were mortal,then they would have had a whiplash.

No one could believe their ears.
If this was said by someone else,then they wouldn't even trust this.
But it's Mahadev... And he wouldn't prank them like Narayan.

Yamraj wants to increase some human's life span?
What exactly are they missing here?

The three Devi's looked at Yamraj in disbelief.
This was a big revelation.
No one would have imagined that Yamraj would say something like this...
This is happening for the first time.

I am asking this for Adhvika Mahajan. I want to increase her life span." Yamraj said in sheer determination.
As if it was his life's main motto.

All the God's had different reaction to this.

Mahadev had a small smile, while Narayan was rethinking his life choices, Bramha Dev was amused, while Devi Saraswati was proud, Devi Lakshmi was stifling her laughter, while Devi Parvati 's lips curled into a wide smile. Agni dev was confused, while Surya dev was happy as she is his son's new sister after all, Indra dev was uninterested, while Vayu Dev's eyes widened in realisation.

You are aware about the rules of life and death Yamraj, I cannot increase her life span." Mahadev calmly informed Yamraj, who was freaking out.

Then how about she attain Moksha after her death?" Yamraj proposed hopefully, while all the other god's looked at him in curiosity.

Yamraj seemed .... desperate?
But why?
What was so special about this human
Adhvika Mahajan?

You know Yamraj that she will not attain Moksha."  Mahadev rejected Yamraj's proposal calmly.  Yamraj's mood became gloomy and depressed.

Then Bramha Dev can you reincarnate her, right after her death, without the need of me fetching her soul?" Yamraj hopefully pleaded Bramha Dev.

Who gave him a small apologetic smile.

I cannot do that, and you know it Yamraj, we have to strictly follow the rules. We cannot break them."  Bramha Dev informed and Yamraj's hope crumbled ...

He was in a dilemma...
He so badly wanted to bang his head somewhere,,,
Or can he take a leave and go on a vacation, when Adhvika Mahajan dies?

.
.
.

You cannot Yamraj!!
Narayan said in his mind.

Yamraj pleaded Narayan with his eyes.
Narayan just sighed, he knew how difficult it was going to be for Yamraj, he has experienced it after all, ...... Well, he is still experiencing the same..
Narayan felt extremely sympathized for himself.

What is the problem here Yamraj? She seems like a sweet child, I am not opposed by the idea about increasing her life span as she is my son Karn's new sister, but why do you look so scared of that innocent girl?" Surya dev questioned curiously.

While Narayan, Yamraj and Vayu Dev gave him a look of disbelief and were baffled too....

SwEEt INnoCENt ?
They got to be talking about two different persons.

Because Adhvika Mahajan is anything but those two...

Yes, Surya dev is right!! She is so sweet, Intelligent, brave and innocent. Why would you be afraid of her Yamraj?" Devi Parvati questioned confusedly.

According to her Adhvika was a devotee of her husband, her Arya has even given her a boon without her knowledge and without her doing any Tapasya. So why were they being so dramatic about her death, which isn't even  near yet..

Now the same God's Narayan, Yamraj and Vayu Dev turned towards Devi Parvati and cast her a horrified look..

Devi Parvati was so wrong...
Adhvika wasn't just intelligent, she was a mad genius..... She wasn't just brave.... She has a whole another meaning of bravery. Not to forget her greatness.

Devi Parvati, she already has a tons of issues which she wants to discuss with me that is regarding the rules and regulations in Yamlok. Also she is nothing like Savitri, in Savitri's case she wanted to save her husband's life and she tricked me, but here I am requesting about expanding Adhvika's life for my sanity. Never have I seen a human complaining about my Vahan (Buffalo) and never did someone ask for a warmer clothes and a waiting area till I pick them up. She wasn't scared about going to hell, she was complaining about the hospitality as if it was some five-star hotel. She asked all of this in a short span of three minutes. And she was just unconscious not dead.I don't want to imagine what is going to happen if she permanently stays in Yamlok." Yamraj was rambling at this point. .

Narayan now understood that why Yamraj asked him to interrupt Adhvi's chain of thoughts.
Well.... what Yamraj faced was not even the teaser to begin with.

Devi Parvati giggled at his words.
She already liked Adhvika because she was her Arya's devotee, but now she loved her.

But Yamraj how are you so sure that she will go to Yamlok? She might just be placed in Swarg lok." Agni Dev questioned in confusion.

He was not getting a single point. In short he was confused from heaven to hell.

For Yamraj it felt like Agni Dev's words were the direct hint for a treasure....
Yamraj smiled merrily.
He subtly glanced at Devraj Indra who was zoned out in some other world and smiled.

Yamraj was the lord of Dharma. 
He cannot trick someone, but he knows someone who wouldn't mind being a little mischievous.
Yamraj innocently smiled in Narayan's direction.

Who smirked knowingly.
As according to Narayan Devraj Indra should be punished for being inattentive during the whole meeting.
Also Devraj Indra never faced a witty person, who could really snatch his throne if she needed.

But no she wouldn't want to do that, as it comes with a bundle of responsibilities, and The Great Adhvika Mahajan is a free soul. She does what she wants.

Narayan discreetly nodded in Yamraj's direction.

Yamraj how can you be so scared of a human? I am really disappointed by this. You have to learn something from Devraj Indra." Narayan started his phenomenal acting, while Devi Lakshmi just shook her head at her dramatic Arya. Devraj Indra who was in some other universe perked up instantly after listening to the praises by Narayan. He smiled widely by showing his 32 teeth.

Devraj faced so many demons who waged war against Gods to take his throne and title, he never once backed down from the challenge, and here you are being afraid of a small human." Narayan was on full actor mode. Poor Yamraj who didn't know the ABCD of acting could only nod and blink owilishly.  Devraj Indra's chest puffed up in pride. His ego just broke the boundaries of cloud nine.

Mahadev was as calm as he was before the meeting,but his eyes held amusement in them..
Bramha Dev was simply enjoying the show called Bali ka Bakra, in which the lead role was being played by Indra dev as Bakra.

And Narayan was sacrificing that lamb happily. Narayan now gave a look to Yamraj saying as if to play along.

I apologise Narayan, and you are right!" That was the only thing Yamraj could say.
Narayan casted Yamraj a disapproving look.

He is a bad actor Narayan thought.

Devraj Indra!!" Narayan sweetly called him.

Yes, Narayan!" Devraj Indra instantly answered smiling widely.

Devraj as you see Yamraj himself is being a coward, unlike you who is brave. So can you pick Adhvika Mahajan's soul after she is dead and take her to Swarg lok." Narayan sweetly asked Devraj Indra.
While Yamraj was already thanking Narayan a million times.

Ofcourse, Na-"

No Devraj,try to understand she is not like what you are guessing, she-" Vayu Dev cut him off while panicking.

Vayu dev she is a mere human, Ofcourse Nara-"

Why are you not trying to-"
Vayu Dev tried yet again to stop Devraj from bringing a live hurricane into Swarg, which even he himself cannot stop.

Vayu Dev don't cut me off. She is just a human female. She cannot do any harm. Yes Narayan, I will es-"

No, don't do this Devraj, just listen to me on--" Vayu Dev was trying his level best to stop Devraj who was by now irritated and he casted a threatening look to Vayu Dev, who just slumped in his seat and murmured don't come to complain about this afterwards.

As he was completely aware about what The Adhvika Mahajan could do. As she was the one who ordered Narayan to change the course of wind and it's pace.
He had to change the pace for almost 6 times in a single day.
Now he is praying the trinity god's to never let her die.

Then it's settled that Devraj Indra will take Adhvika Mahajan's soul."  Narayan concluded looking at Mahadev and Bramha Dev who nodded their heads in approval and also in amusement.

I Devraj Indra will take Adhvika Mahajan's soul with me to Swarg lok after her death." Devraj Indra finished with a proud smile.

All the God's yet again had different reactions.

Narayan was subtly smirking mischievously, while Mahadev was amused, Bramha Dev sighed helplessly, while Devi Saraswati was happy, Devi Parvati was curious,while Devi Lakshmi was silently chuckling knowing very well what exactly was going to happen. Indra Dev obvious to everything smiled egoistically, Surya Dev was confused, while Agni Dev was still trying to understand about the purpose of the emergency meeting, Vayu Dev was mentally banging Devraj Indra's head on the nearest rock.

Meanwhile Yamraj was planning to throw a huge party with Narayan as it's guest of honour.

.
.
.

Obvious to everything,the cause of everything the great Adhvika Mahajan was happily eating her sweets.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HI EVERYONE!!
SO HOW'S THIS ONE SHOT?

DID YOU ALL LIKE IT?

IF SO THEN DO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT.

SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW BYE GUYS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

To save her love By Leena Pal

Historical Fiction

21.2K 929 25
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...
13.4K 589 14
Time travel of a 21st century girl to Mahabharat Ara. She is here to change kuru princes destiny. She is calm, she is different, she is just like shr...
402K 24K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...
Eclipsed By Wricaso

Historical Fiction

105K 6.3K 67
Aahana A normal girl turned into a samragyi A daughter turned into a wife A wife turned into a mother From being brother less, she turned into a sis...