Bound to Desire | Darkest Lov...

By Littlebirdie51914

*Book 2*~ (Must read Book 1, to read this) Cassian Herrera has always been reserved, never interested in anyo... More

~Bound to Desire~
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Book 3

XI

30 4 0
By Littlebirdie51914

We left my place and headed back to theirs. I had some things for my little stay but the fact that Giovanni and his men raided my house bothers me.

The fact he couldn't respect our space bothers me, yet no surprise there.

I think about telling Cassian about finding the check but I realize keeping it to myself is better. So I keep my mouth shut.

"Well let's leave" I suggest as I start to walk out.

He nods and we leave. We head to the car and he drives back to the place. We stay quiet most of the ride of course because what is there really to talk about.

I look out the window observing the trees and the scenery as we pass by it. I take small deep breaths as I try to stay calm.

Everything has been a disaster in these past few hours and honestly I wish I could take it all back.

I will forever hate Giovanni and I will get revenge for my mother, when the time is right.

We arrive back to the house and I walk inside with my things. I feel a hand grip my wrist and I look back at Cassian looking at me.

"Be careful" he says randomly.

I snicker.
"The nonchalant guy is telling me to be careful, funny how that works out".

He lets go of my wrist and nods.

"You are right, never again".

I nod and I walk inside. I head back to my "substitute room" for now. I start to unpack a bit and I take another look at my father's prized possessions.

I look at the passports and they are old of course since my father did die a long time ago. But to know that the passport for mamma is no longer necessary or will ever be used hurts my heart.

I try not to cry as I look at the check next. I see the logo of my father's company along with the amount of the check. A lot of euros of course and this brings up so many questions of what happened with my father and possibly Giovanni.

I hear a knock on my door and I quickly go to hide the stuff quickly.

"Uhhh I am coming.. hold on!" I yell as I race around the room finding a spot in the closet to quickly hide it.

I run to the door and I open it a bit. I see Sierra standing there and she winks at me.

"Was I interrupting your alone time? Your buzz buzz time" she says as she smirks.

I look at her in confusion.

"You know... SEX TOYS" she rolls her eyes.

I gasp as I hit her arm.
"No.. I wouldn't do that here. Or ever, my mother raised me to be a good Christian".

She smiles.
"I loved your mother but you need to get some. You don't want to be a nun, do you?" She laughs.

"It's called being abstinent, nothing wrong with it" I roll my eyes as I laugh.

She smirks.
"Once you get a taste, your little Christian ass will be wanting more. You will see".

I shake my head.

"Anyway why did you come over? It's getting quite late" I ask.

She nods and sits on my bed.
"So I need your advice because this is urgent and you are my best friend. But I know you are still grieving and I want to give you your space. I do but after I ask, I will leave you alone I promise".

I sigh.
"What's wrong?".

She looks down and pulls something out of her pocket.

"I think I'm pregnant.." she says.

My eyes goes wide and I gasp.
"Sierra!".

She covers my mouth.
"Quiet, he doesn't know yet. I am not even sure, if we can even be parents. It hasn't been that long since we met but maybe I'm paranoid".

"Exactly it hasn't been that long, maybe you are paranoid. Maybe the test is a false positive, things like that happen".

She nods and keeps looking at the test.
"I hope so..".

I give her a side hug and I smile.
"And even if you are, I have your back especially if he doesn't".

She looks up and gives me a warm smile.

After we try to look back on memories of my mother, Sierra heads back with Axel.

I look around the room, Cassian's room to be specific. I see a few books on the organized shelf.

I see books such as non fiction and adventure. I go and pull one of them out as a note falls out.

I shouldn't be noisy but it's hard not to be when it's right there. Also I have to pick it up before he sees it still there and knows I touched it.

I pick up the note and it turns out to be a letter.

Our dear Cassian,

As you are reading this letter, you must know I have nothing but love for you but I can't do this anymore. You have chosen this life and this mafia family of yours so long that I became the second option. They are your priority and will forever be. I wish you the best and hopefully things will change.

Ouch, no wonder he's so tense. This person left him by note, that has to sting. I guess people really hide who they are underneath but I can tell he had a good reason. I put the note back where I find it.

I would hide a heartbreak and bury it within myself as well.

I go take a shower and eventually head to bed.

The next morning I had awoken early. I groan as I sit up a bit and grab my phone from the side table.

Great, it's only 6am.

Not the time I expected to wake up. Not having mamma almost break down my door is weird. I miss her... so much.

I shake my head before I let the tears succumb me. I get off the bed and make a quick trip downstairs to the kitchen.

I head to the kitchen and I see a light coming from it. I slowly walk towards it in case I see something I will be afraid to see.

I walk to the entrance and I see Cassian sitting down on his computer. Writing on some papers and his head lifts up as his eyes land on me. Didn't they say he is hardly here?

"Morning" his deep voice says.

"Uhh um morning to you too" I say to him.

I walk to the fridge trying to avoid eye contact or even an ounce of conversation. I did just snoop into this man's stuff earlier and I basically sleep in his bed.

I grab some water as he chuckles.

"I would have never guessed a girl like Sierra would have a friend as a nun".

As I drink the water I almost choke as those words comes out his mouth.

"... excuse me?" I question.

He sits up and turns to me.
"A nun."

I scoff.
"Did you listen to our conversation earlier?".

He nods.
"I did come to my ROOM for something but I accidentally ran into the conversation. I was intrigued but that's all I heard. Don't worry I didn't hear anything else".

I roll my eyes. Like hell if I believe that's all he heard. Now I don't even feel bad for snooping. Well maybe a bit.

"I am not a nun... just haven't taken it to that level. The men I have dated or went on dates with have been assholes. Giovanni for example".

He smirks.
"So what have you done?".

Did he really ask me that?

"Why do you want to know?" I ask.

"Because it is fun seeing your reactions also I like to read people, especially those I know who is staying in my room".

"Ughh whatever. Just kissed and touching, that's it".

He nods.
"Ok good, I don't have to worry about any toys or condoms being found in my room".

I gasp.
What is up with everyone and toys?

I look awkward and he looks at me even more, like if he is reading me.

"Let me guess, never used a toy before".

I shake my head. He chuckles a bit.

"Wait... have you...at least you touched yourself?" He asked curiously.

I nod awkwardly.
"Of course, just not toys or whatever. Now enough, you know I won't bring anyone into your room. So stop asking".

He shrugs.
"Had to be sure, Sierra and Axel happened pretty fast and must I say they accidentally fucked in my room one time because he thought I wasn't coming home that day".

I laugh a bit.

"Exactly why I needed to make sure".

"You have another place, why are you working here and so early?" I ask.

He turns back to his paperwork and computer.
"Well our work mainly happens here and I didn't feel like driving 30 minutes back to just do work. Also I work early".

I nod. I see him typing away and I decide to cut the silence and just go back to bed.

"Anyway see you around" I say as I walk out.

"Wait.. I have a question" he ask.

I stop in my tracks and I turn around slowly.

"What is it?" I ask.

He smirks.
"Where is the stuff that you are hiding?".

I laugh and I shake my head.
"I am not hiding anything".

He stands up from his seat and shakes his head.
"Don't lie, the more you lie the more this can get worse. Where is it Vivian?".

Sorry for the very late chapter! I just finished my first year of college then went straight on vacation, took a break from the stress and everything. But I am back home now so I will try to get chapters out. May go slow or fast, we will see. Also thank you for everyone adding this story and my other stories to their reading lists, means the world to me. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.4K 23
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 2|| Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ Please note that you must read book 1, Deception before you read this book. ••• Weddin...
15.1M 267K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
319K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
417K 9.9K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...