Bound to Desire | Darkest Lov...

By Littlebirdie51914

*Book 2*~ (Must read Book 1, to read this) Cassian Herrera has always been reserved, never interested in anyo... More

~Bound to Desire~
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Book 3

IV

41 5 0
By Littlebirdie51914

I pick up the files and I look at the Moretti file.

It says that our company has made some deals and exchanges with the Moretti family. My boss is very close with Giovanni Moretti, Luca Moretti, Axel Costa, Vincenzo Mancini and surprisingly Cassian Herrera.

So Giovanni knows Cassian? Why? How are they even connected?

I know Axel, Cassian and Vincenzo were at this club with Elio, Enzo and Romeo but their names aren't on this file.

I knew Giovanni wasn't up to any good and I just said yes to marrying him. Could I possibly be marrying a killer or whatever the fuck he could be?

I still don't even know what the Morettis do for a living.

Do I even want to know? That's the question.

I put the files away and just write down all the key notes that I need to. I can't investigate or go into this any deeper or I could get fired.

And I like the pay that this job gives me. I try to keep my calm and let the day flow as if nothing has happened.

My break finally rolls around and I decide to head to a nearby shop to get a dress for tonight.

I take Marzia with me for a ride and we look around all the choices.

She comes to me with this red dress and smiles.
"This would look fucking hot on you, try it on".

I look at it and it's hardly much material.
"That looks like a rag, where's the whole dress".

She smiles.
"It's meant to be small so it expands as you put it on. This is the dress for you, and maybe you will get someone".

I smile.
"Speaking of that, we should talk about hottie".

She gets excited.
"Oooo ok let's talk after WE get this dress, I won't let you go from not buying this dress".

I roll my eyes and gives up.
"Fine I will buy it".

We go to the register and buy the dress. As we head to a small cafe for lunch.

We order our lunches and sit down.

"Ok now who is he? Tell me everything".

I sigh.
"I don't even know where to begin. But let's start, the "hottie" is my soon to be husband. As you know Sicily has crime rates that went up and everything is just chaotic. My mother and I have been struggling for awhile ever since my father died and she had to pick up a few jobs. Since she used to be a nurse, the "hottie" used to come in with his family member and got to know my mother well. My mother one day, stressed, told him of our struggles and he proposed the idea of him getting to know me and marrying me. Which in turn would gives us a better life and benefits. No more struggling basically. But now I found out my mother is dying and I need to get married to a man I hardly even know".

She looks at me shocked by the words that came out of my mouth. She immediately grasps my hand in hers and gives me a comforting smile.

"Oh Vivian.. I am sorry. Like seriously this is something, the marriage and your mother's condition. I really wish I could give you everything so you wouldn't marry that guy".

I smile slightly.
"Yeah I wish we weren't struggling. I wish she wasn't dying and I just wish we had better. But I guess things weren't meant to be that way".

She leans over to hug me.

We keep talking and I tell her everything. She thinks my life could be a story or a movie, which is funny because I think it could be too.

We eventually head back to work and continue on with our day. I finish all of my work and I try to I ignore the file on Giovanni. He's not important right now, my mamma and my money is.

I look at the time and I finish my shift. I close up everything and I head out. The lights starts turning off as everyone is starting to leave.

I get on the elevator and I head to the lobby. I reach the lobby floor and the elevator doors open. I walk out and I head to the doors.

I see Cassian as he walks into the lobby wearing a black pants suit with a white half buttoned down shirt. His hair a bit messy but just right. His face clean and his eyes are just pure lust.

And he's here, wait why is he here?

I keep my head down a bit as I pass by him. I keep walking as I head outside and to my car quickly.

I get in and I look straight ahead.

What is going on?

I have all these questions in my head as I try to figure things out but it all comes up blank.

What could possibly be the reasoning for why Cassian showed up here?

I get home in time to get ready as I push the questions aside before I stress myself out even more.

I get in and I go to mamma's room to see her sleeping. I walk in and I put more water in her glass and I kiss her head. I will always love you, mamma.

I look away and I head to my room to get ready. I shower and shave, and at the end I felt like a hairless rat.

I decide to straighten my hair and leave it down since it's always up most of the time. Tonight I wanted to be different, have fun since my life is basically falling apart at the moment.

I get a text that Sierra and Axel is picking me up. And that they will be here in a few minutes.

I quickly get the dress on and it definitely highlighted every part of my body. It felt like a second layer of skin, that's how tight it was.

I look at my body in the mirror and it's never looked this good before. I have always hidden my curves, just something I never wanted to embrace. Even though every Italian woman I know does.

I put some makeup on and I get a text that they are here. I put on some heels and I head out quietly.

I walk to their car and the door unlocks. I get in the back and Sierra gasps.

"Ok but wait... you are fucking hot right now. Where is my best friend because this is certainly new of you? I love the new look" she compliments me.

"Thanks Sierra. Now where are we going?" I ask.

She smiles.
"A surprise".

I get nervous. I hate surprises, especially ones where Sierra smirks like if she's up to no good.

I just sit back and I enjoy the ride. I look out the window as I sometimes see Sierra holding Axel's hand or his hand on her thigh.

As I see their intimacy I start to think about what it feels to have that, to know that guy can actually respect a girl and treat her with lust and love.

One thing I have always learned from Sierra is that lust is never ok without love. They come great together always.

I sigh a bit and I look through my phone to just distract me.

An hour later, we get to some place. It looks big on the outside and I can hear the bass of the music.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Some private club of theirs, and don't worry I won't get drunk this time. I will behave" she says.

"Thank you" I say.

We get out and Axel takes her hand. I follow behind them and we walk inside.

It's a bit dark and red interior everywhere with a splash of black.

Music flooding the air and strippers of course. Interesting place for Axel to take to get to know Sierra better.

No wonder he was ok with me coming. I just hope Giovanni doesn't show up.

We get to a huge booth and we all sit down. A girl serves us drinks and her eyes starts to wander off on Axel.

He pays her no mind as he keeps his hands all over Sierra. I take a sip of my drink and it burns my throat a bit.. in a good way.

Sierra turns to me.
"So how are things? Work? Sorry that I have been preoccupied".

I nod.
"It's fine, also we should talk about it later. It's too serious to talk about here".

She nods and we clink our glasses together. I see Romeo and Enzo head our way and they sit with us.

"Nice to see you ladies here again, seems our boy favors you two a lot" Enzo says.

Axel winks at Sierra.

Romeo looks at me and keeps eyeing me down.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Your dress? Very different from the other night. Must I say I didn't know you had all that body".

I nod.
"I didn't know either. But thanks I guess".

He nods.

"Where is Vincenzo?" Axel asks.

Enzo shrugs.
"I don't know but he's bringing some chick here soon, guess we will see".

I keep drinking as Axel smiles.

"He's here, now we can start".

I look up and I see Cassian walking in. He is stopped by a few guys on his way in and he greets them.

After he's done, he walks over and his eyes immediately goes on me. He looks at me with a blank expression then his focus turns at Axel.

"Is Moretti here? I brought him" he asks Axel.

Axel nods and Sierra and I sat there in confusion.

"Good let's go" he says before he walks off to the back. Axel kisses Sierra quickly as he joins Romeo and Enzo.

I look at her.
"We are alone here in this place that we have no clue about".

She smiles to play off what just happened.
"Exactly so.. let's DRINK!".

I frown at her.

"DRINK responsibly.. duh" she laughs.

We order more drinks and just talk about how our days went. But I can tell she was very much worried on where he went.

I look at her and I decide to just say it to disturb the silence.

"I am getting married" I say out loud.

She almost chokes on her drink and looks at me confused.
"I'm sorry... but did I just hear that you are getting married".

I nod.
"A lot has been going and marrying Giovanni is the only option".

She looks down.
"Vivian you know that's not true, if you need help out of this. I got you always, you know that".

I nod.
"I know but you can't help this and I wouldn't ask you to. I will just do what I need to do".

She looks at me with comfort and we keep drinking to the crazy decisions we both make in life.

We decide to head to the dance floor after they still have been gone for awhile. Sierra grabs my hand and pulls me there.

We are dancing up against each other and I know some of these guys are watching because that's what they like to see.

We feel the music as we move our bodies and in a glimpse I see Giovanni walking past a few strippers. His eyes finds his way onto me and I roll my eyes. Now my mood is officially ruined.

I keep going with Sierra and I keep feeling the music. I feel myself being pulled as I see Giovanni staring into my eyes. I groan and I push him off me.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get off me" I say to him.

He tilts his head in confusion.

"Just because a female is dancing doesn't mean a man needs to dance with her. I already said yes to your fucking proposal, now leave me alone".

His face gets angry and grabs my wrist tightly. He pulls me away and Sierra yells.

"Hey! I will scream and they will stop you" she threatens.

Giovanni starts laughing and looks at her with a grin.
"I don't think that will happen, I don't know if you two know but this is my club so I have total control here. Welcome to my hell".

She gasps and she looks at me. I shake my head. I don't want her getting into a fight with him because of me. I will handle Giovanni myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 11.3K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
643K 15.1K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
2.2M 56.1K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
242K 9.4K 35
Book #1 of "The Four" book series spin-off (Read "The Four" book series first!) Warning: Mature (18+) content! "So then f*ck me like you hate me," I...