"My obsessed brother in laws"...

Autorstwa roseraze_

7 powerful business man's force marriage to a girl whom they don't love but they fall for or deadly obsessed... Więcej

introduction
part 1.
part 2.
part 3.
part 4.
ipart 5.
part 6.
part 7.
part 8.
part 9.
part 10.
part 11.
part 12.
part 13.
part 15.
part 16.
part 17.
part 18.
part 19.
part 20.
important announcement
part 21.
part 22.
part 23.
part 24.
part 25.
part 26.
part 27.
part 28.
part 29.
part 30.
part 31.
part 32.
part 33.
part 34.
part 35.
part 36.
part 37.
part 39.
part 40.
sequel
100k !! 😆💜

part 38.

5.5K 222 13
Autorstwa roseraze_

BTS pov....

We left Jackson in the basement....and went towards our room where we left our angel....

We entered...but she is still sleeping...

We sat around her...and looked at her innocent face...so sinful...

But it hurts when she told that she don't know us....it hurts very much...

We craved for her 5 years but we can't hold her in our arms....but now she is with us...we wasn't let her go anywhere...

Suddenly she started open her eyes...

She looked at us....and hugged suga cause he was sitting beside her...and started crying badly...

Suga: what happened angle why are you..!!

Y/n: i-i missed y-you guy's....

Jungkook: that means you remember us....

Y/n: i got my all memories back now...

Jin: t-that great...(happy)

Y/n: sorry for my past behaviour...i really couldn't remember about you guys....!!!

Tae: we believe you angle...

Y/n: w-where is unnie...!

We were so happy that she remember us...but then took that bxtch name...
Our eyes darken...

J-hope: why are you asking for her...(dark tone)....

Y/n: umm i-i also m-miss her...(nervous tone)....

Jimin: are fvcking serious y/n....she is the reason of your this state...and you are asking for her....

Y/n: w-what....(confused)

Namjoon: yes she tried to kill you...

Y/n: n-no it's not possible...she-she is my s-sister...she loves me more then anything...

Suga: angel why are you so naive...(crashing her cheeks)

Jungkook: you remember that meeting with that boy in restaurant....

Y/n: umm yeah l-lucas...why...(confused)

Tae: we are also there...and we saw you leaving with him in his car...

We were making her understand...but she started crying again...

Y/n: h-he tried to k-kidnap me...b-but i tried to run away from t-the car a-and include i f-fall from the car...t-then e-every thin black out...w-when i opened my eyes. I w-was in h-hospital...there i meet Jackson o-oppa...
H-he took care of me 5 y-years....(crying)

We listen to her carefully...we clench out jaw....we will definitely kill that bitch and that boy....but we also feel guilty buy misbehaving with Jackson....he took care of our angry 5 years....we shouldn't have misunderstand him....

Y/n: u-unnie told me to m-meet with Lucas..cause h-he is our business partner...

Namjoon: he wasn't...she told that boy to kidnap you...that she can side you from her path...

Y/n: b-but i never did anything with her....

Tae: cause she got to know that we are in love with you and that's why she tried to kidnap you because she was obsessed with us...

Y/n: y-you guys-

Jin: yes angel we never told you that...(hold he hand)...

BTS: we love you...

Jimin: yeah angel we love from the start...
We loved you when we Frist saw you...

J-hope: soo angel...

BTS: will you marry us...(confess)

(Finally they confessed 😆)

Y/n: i-i can't believe....i never told you that i also have a little crush on you guys...(looking down while blushing)....

Suga: little crush...??(testing)

Y/n: umm not little a big one...but never told cause you guys were my brother in laws...my unnies happiness....but she burned my all love,respect...i hate her...

Jungkook: you should she don't deserve your love angel...

Y/n: but now i wasn't Hesitated cause i also love you for long time...that i also love you guys and i will definitely marry you 7....(blushing)...

Our world exploded by happiness..
We hugged he tightly cause our dream came true...

Bts: we love you...we love you...we love you

Y/n: i love you too....

We were talking to our angel that how bad went this 5 years without her....

Jimin singled that take Jackson here...

After sometime Jackson came in the room....

Jackson: princess...(hugged her)

Y/n:oppa...(hugged back)

Jackson: what they did to you tell me princess....(angry)

Y/n: no oppa they didn't do anything with me....and i know them...

Jackson: what...??

Y/n: oppa i got my memories back....

Jackson: l-listel princess i will explain everything...(panicking)

Y/n: no oppa you don't have to...i know you don't have anyone without me...I'm your only family...and i wasn't leave...never...
Thanks for taking care of me all this years..

Jackson: thank you for understanding me...
After my parents death...you are the only one who is family...my everything..

Y/n: you wasn't get rid of me mr. Jackie...(smile)

Jackson: i don't want to...never ever...(chuckle)

Y/n: oppa i wanna say something about by past....(told everything from the frist)...

We can see the burning rage in Jackson eyes...

Jackson: how can she do that...with her own sister...i wasn't spare her...

Tae: we too...

Jackson: i will also help you to get her...that
She can get her deserving punishment...!!

Y/n: oppa calm down...

Jackson: hmm...and you guys wanna marry her...

J-hope: yeah...

Jackson: so you guys have to take my permission...(smirk)

Jimin: what why...???

Jackson: cause I'm the only Guardian of her now....

Jungkook: mr. Wang Jackson we wanna marry your sister...please accept our request...(gritting his teeth)

We all burst out in laughter because of jungkook's cuteness...

Jackson: ok i accepte your request but make her happy...never leave her alone...

Namjoon: not in this life...

Jin: we will get married in this week...then we will took step towards bella....

Jackson: ok...

Y/n: but now I'm hungry...(pout)

Aww she is soo cute....

Suga: let's go then eat something...

Y/n: ok (giggles)...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued------

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

172K 4.5K 12
Y/n was always neglected by her whole family. They only adored her twin brother,Kim Taehyung. Whatever y/n does to get her parents attention always f...
7.3K 539 40
Kim Isabella a mafia leader and a girl with dark past , however her past came catching her as her seven elder brothers who would keep her safe at any...
305K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...