His crazy little wife

By Rainaloveforever

#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12... More

prologue
Character sketch
CHAPTER 1- Dreams are beautiful
CHAPTER 2- First meeting
CHAPTER 3: Grumpy ostrich
CHAPTER 4: Old angel
CHAPTER 5: Dinner date
CHAPTER 6: Unexpected turn
CHAPTER 7: Cruel fate
CHAPTER 8: First Night
CHAPTER 9: His Wife????
CHAPTER 10: Thief
CHAPTER 11: You will regret!
CHAPTER 12: His wrath
CHAPTER 13: Beginning of a new phase
CHAPTER 14: Bringing him back
CHAPTER 15: Guilt may be!
CHAPTER 16: Her husband!
CHAPTER 17: Silence
CHAPTER 18: Warmth
CHAPTER 19: Contagious!!
CHAPTER 20: Monster kid
CHAPTER 21: I love chicken pox!
CHAPTER 22: Peculiar! moody! Grumpy!
CHAPTER 23: She is a gem
CHAPTER 24: Little Moments
CHAPTER 25: Money minded!!
CHAPTER 26: Pain
CHAPTER 27: His regrets
CHAPTER 28 : Stubborn
CHAPTER 29: Waiting for his wrath
CHAPTER 30: Punishment
CHAPTER 31: Mine
CHAPTER 32: His madness
CHAPTER 33: Crazy in your love
CHAPTER 34: Birthday kiss
CHAPTER 35: I hate you
CHAPTER 36: Broken
CHAPTER 37: Bold enough
CHAPTER 38: Beating hearts
CHAPTER 39: Sathiya
CHAPTER 40: Desire
CHAPTER 41: I will protect you
CHAPTER 42: My childhood saviour
CHAPTER 43: Kiss me
CHAPTER 44: Till my last breathe
CHAPTER 45: Her Trust
CHAPTER 46: Karma is a bitch
CHAPTER 48: Only for you
CHAPTER 49: The Beginning
His Stubborn Love

CHAPTER 47 : Dark Clouds and Rainbow

20.8K 1.3K 141
By Rainaloveforever

I'm lost into a dark abyss......

Call my name louder.....

I want to come back to you....

A little louder, may be i can come back....

or, may be, i will lost forever in this clouded forest.....

Author's pov

"I can't believe this....my Prithu cannot do this.....it's...."- Abhiraj was in a daze. He was literally shaking.

Pravesh came near Abhiraj and hold his hand.

"Dadu,,we have evidence....i know you got a huge shock...but he was earning by doing all this illegal activities..."- Pravesh spoke.

"No..no...it can't be...i never raised him like that...he is arrogant, stubborn but he can never do criminal activities..."- Abhiraj was crying furiously.

Punit also came near Abhiraj.

"Abhiraj, we all need to get away from here..the reporters are waiting outside for us...the media is on fire...the news has been leaked and people are demanding for a death sentence for Prithvi because he sold our vital information to the neighbouring country.....he has put our lives in danger, so people were shouting and screaming....we have to reach your house safely"- Punit said by patting Abhiraj's back.

Abhiraj cried more.

Pravesh stared at sejal who is standing at the window silently. Her face is emotionless absolutely.

Pravesh went near her and placed his hand on her back.

"I know you are heart broken....but atleast think about your Dadu...the old man is broken....He needs you....come with me...i will protect you sejal...i promised you once when i was a little boy....and i will keep my promise...you don't need to worry, nobody can harm you in my presence"- he said by closing the distance between them.

Sejal's eyes were still rooted outside. She can see the wave of reporters who are shouting and screaming right now.

Prithviraj khanna bloody traitor....

Death sentence for a traitor....

Hang him till death...

Everyone is shouting and screaming. The news spread like a fire.

"Sejal...are you listening...come with me..."- Pravesh pulled her hand.

This time she stared at him and slowly pulled her hand back.

"Don't worry Pravesh, I'm fine...You go back with your Dadaji and I will stay here with my Dadu and Dadiya...i can take care of them..."- she said in a very calm tone.

"Are you mad sejal??? These reporters and all the people out there can attack everyone from Prithvi's family....you will only be safe with me...i will not leave you here....are you listening?"- he yelled by holding her wrist.

"You are going to my military base camp and that's final..."- he cupped her face.

Sejal pulled herself back very slowly.

"I will stay here"- she again replied with determination.

Pravesh looked at her in shock.

"Don't tell me that still you are supporting that fucker....he is a bloody traitor....he endangered everyone's life sejal...for god sake how can you be so blind???"

"I'm not blind...i can see everything clearly....you want me to leave my Dadiya and Dadu in this condition? I will stay with them....."- she said little louder.

"What about you? If something bad happened to you?"- Pravesh said by holding her hand.

"I have already suffered every evil from my childhood....i can suffer this too"- with that she came near Dadu and very gently make him stand and moved towards the PG.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Sir, the news has spread so fast and people are going mad out there....i think it's not the right time for a bell....also....this is a nonbellable offence, so you can't go out before two days..."- Sam said by lowering his head.

Prithvi was sitting by leaning into the wall of the jail. He stared at Sam once. Sam immediately looks away because Prithvi's eyes were scaring him. He was looking so dangerous. He was looking like a silent storm.

"Where is sejal?"- he asked in cold tone.

"Still she is inside the hospital....and...Pravesh was with her..."- Sam replied timidly.

"Can i trust you sam??"- Prithvi spoke in deadly voice.

"Ofcourse sir...why not???"- Sam said by staring at him.

Prithvi keep looking at him silently for sometime

"I want you to take sejal and my Dadu in a safe place away from that Pravesh.....i want her safety, that's it..."

Sam was dumbfounded.

A death sword is hanging above this man's head and all he is talking about his wife's safety??? What is he actually??? What kind of love is that?? Is it possible for anyone to love someone to that extent?

"I will sir.....I will....."- Sam's voice shook a little this time.

He has always thought of him some arrogant, heartless man but today after witnessing his selfless love, his all understanding changed for him.

"Your wife is very lucky sir......"- Sam just uttered those words.

Suddenly, Shekhar, Aniket, Abhay, Prisha and Natasha entered there.

Everyone is so much tensed. Natasha and Prisha was crying furiously.

Prithvi closed his eyes. Sam immediately left from there.

"I will not let anything happen to you....my son..."- Shekhar's voice was cracking.

"Yes, bhai...we all are with you"- Abhay said by holding the rods.

"Keep patience Prithvi"- Aniket spoke this time.

Prithvi didn't say anything. He was still leaning by closing his eyes.

"Where is sejal???"- Natasha asked this time.

"What she will do here??? She is probably hiding somewhere by leaving Prithvi here to die like that"- Prisha screamed.

"Prithvi, don't worry...i will save you....i know you don't love me anymore...but i will always love you...."- Prisha cried.

Aniket took Prisha outside.

"Can you all leave me alone for sometime?"- Prithvi said still by closing his eyes.

Shekhar, Abhay and Natasha left from there slowly. But everyone of them has tears in their eyes.

Prithvi opened his eyes again and stared blankly at the ceiling. The person whom he was expecting the more didn't come to see him!

It's paining...a lot.....

He was awake through the whole night just lying on his arms looking blankly outside.

Sam came to visit him early in the morning. He immediately sat back. He was only waiting for his arrival eagerly.

"Did you take her away?? How is she? Is she fine?? Is she crying too much?"- he asked restlessly.

Sam was silent. He even lowered his gaze.

"Tell me dammit!! Is she fine???"- Prithvi yelled.

Sam gulped hard.

"She refused to come with me....she straightly said no...."- he replied in a low voice.

That was the main fear he was having through the whole night. The fear of her hate!

Did she really believed in all the accusations even without giving him any chance to explain???

Did she really believed that he is a traitor and involved in illegal activities???

Prithvi stared at sam like a lost kid. His heart was shattering into pieces. The pain was unbearable. He felt like death is far better than this pain.

He can stand anything but not her hate.

"What she said?"- he asked in a robotic tone.

Sam was silent, so he again repeats his question.

"No...Nothing...."- Sam stuttered.

"I need the truth"- his voice was deadly.

"She said...she will never see your face"- Sam finally replied.

Prithvi chuckled.

He moved back and sat into the bench.

Suddenly he started to laugh.

Sam stared at him in pure shock.

He was continuously laughing and then sam noticed those tears which were slipping from his eyes.

The next thing Sam saw was his powerful boss broke into crying furiously.

He stood there rooted and saw the scene with extreme shock.

Prithviraj khanna was crying madly by holding his chest.

Tears also gathered into Sam's eyes. He was feeling pity for him.

That stupid girl will never get to know how crazily this man is in love with her.

Unable to bear the scene anymore, he left.

Prithvi lay down into the cold floor and broke out in loud sobbs. He never felt that much pain before in his life. It was feeling like someone is cutting his blood supply to his lungs. He was gasping for oxygen hungrily.

"Why???? Why???? Sejal....why???"- he cried and screamed.

The pain is numbing all his senses. His heart was skipping violent beats.

"Why me????? Is there any god who is punishing me???? Then punish me in other way.......this is fucking painful...ohhhhh......it's hurting so....much......oh god......sejal.......why didn't you trust me.......i have loved you so much......and you didn't show some trust on me......"

He cried madly until no voice left inside him.

He stood up abruptly and went near the bar. He hold the bar rods and suddenly started to bang his head with all force.

His head got heavily injured and a huge amount of blood covered his face. He keep banging his head.

The police officers immediately came running after hearing those sounds but they saw his blood covered face falling roughly into the floor.

They unlocked the door and rushed inside.

"Shit....we need to get him to the hospital....now.....call the ambulance..."

@@@@@@@@@@@

Pravesh was staring at sejal in between his driving. She was staring outside the window blankly.

The hair strands were moving on her face carelessly. Pravesh slowly placed his hand above her and squizzed a little.

"Relax sejal....no need to worry....we will be safe with me"- Pravesh assured her.

"What about Dadu and Dadiya?"- she asked still looking out of the window.

"Don't worry about them too....Shekhar uncle and my grandpa will take care of them.....you know....I'm so happy that you made the right choice by refusing that sam...I'm sure, Prithvi was planning to cage you again..."- He said by looking at the road.

"He is a traitor....and i can never take side of a man like him, no matter how much he loves me....."- she said still looking outside the window.

Her voice is emotionless.

"I don't think he ever loved you.....he always abused you...he is a fucking abuser....don't worry he will get a lifetime imprisonment...or death...."- he said by clenching his jaw.

Then he stared at sejal and cupped her face by his left hand.

"I'm sorry, if i hurt you...i know you are emotionally attached with that man....i promise i will take care of you always"- He said by kissing her hand suddenly.

Sejal took her hand back from his hold.

This time she stared at him.

"Are you sure that he will not come after me?"- she asked with little fear.

"Sejal, i will not let that fucker even to see you...don't be scared"- he assured her.

Sejal sighed a little.

After driving for another hour, finally they reached near an isolated location.

Sejal stared outside the window confusingly.

"What is this place Pravesh?"- she asked him.

"Come..."- he took her hand and helped her to get down of the car.

Sejal followed him silently. They stood near a house.

"This is your house?"- she asked him.

"Yes....we will stay here till Prithvi's death sentence"

They entered the house. Pravesh was moving forward and sejal was walking behind.

Sejal was looking inside the house.

"Make yourself comfortable..."- Pravesh said with a smile.

Sejal started to cough due to the dust around. Pravesh immediately brings a bottle and gave her.

"Thanks...."- she mumbled.

"This is a old house....i will make it clean and clear...don't.....shit....aahhhhh"- Pravesh's face scrunched in pain.

"What happened Pravesh? Let me see it"- Sejal immediately hold his hand.

Pravesh stared at sejal in shock.

"You...Pricked...something in my wrist..."- Pravesh said with a shock.

"Me??? No....why would I??"- she said restlessly.

Pravesh got a electric shock on his nerves and he immediately stumbled back by holding his head. It was throbbing as hell.

"You....you....what....you..."- his tongue was not moving properly.

Sejal sat into a small chair and looked at Pravesh silently for sometime.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

She asked in a calm and composed tone by fixing her gaze at him.

Pravesh clenched his jaw.

"Bitch.....how????......when??"- he managed to utter.

"When you told me the story of wooden horse...."

Pravesh was dumbstruck.

"Now tell me what you exactly want from me and my husband"

"IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE"

she took out a small injection and showed him.

"Antidote you know.....the fluid i have put through your vein will stop your blood circulation within 20 minutes....if you want to survive, tell me the truth..."

Pravesh keep staring at her being dumbstruck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 548K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. π—©π—œπ——π—¬π—¨π—§ 𝗦𝗨π—₯𝗬𝗔π—ͺπ—”π—‘π—¦π—›π—œ...
336K 28.9K 14
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
660K 35.3K 41
COMPLETEDβœ… #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
877K 24.2K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...