Guilty (William Afton x Femal...

By NotNovaScotia

I never intended to post this but hey- it's here now **FNAF and it's characters are not mine, any art shown i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18*
An Interruption (A/N)
This Message is Brought to You by... (A/N)
19

11

1K 30 81
By NotNovaScotia

(Reader's POV)

When I get to work after school I'm greeted by Henry.

"Hello Miss Y/N."

I wave, "Hi Mr. Emily..."

He looks at me, "Please, call me Henry. Are you okay?"

I nod and sigh, "Just a busy day."

"Will said you were being bullied this morning so I just wanted to check in."

I roll my eyes, "At this point who DOESN'T know? Uh, Yeah, I guess I was lucky that William showed up when he did. But now, everyone at my school thinks I'm a slut and dating a dilf."

Henry frowns, "Why do they think that?"

I open my mouth to respond when I get interrupted by Will, "Oh Y/N! Hello love! Glad to see you're okay!"

"Oh," is all Henry has to say, "If he ever bothers you too much just let me know." Henry whispers to me before walking away.

William comes over and hugs me, "I was just on my way to pick up the kids, they're going to hang out here today because Michael seems incompetent to babysit his siblings."

I shake my head, "Y'know, sometimes you're an asshole."

He frowns, "What?"

"Michael is a much better kid than you give him credit for." I tell him

He grumbles something under his breath then he smiles at me again, "Care to come with me?"

I roll my eyes, "I literally just got here because, y'know, this is my job?"

"And I'm your boss. Your point?" William replies casually.

With a sigh I just nod, "Whatever..."

"Great!" He says clapping his hands together, "Let's go."

///

Will and I are sitting in the car outside the school, waiting for his kids.

"Why?" I ask randomly.

"Why what darling?"

"I'm just thinking and I just want to know why you are so aggressive towards Michael."

Will frowns at me, "He's horribly irresponsible. I wouldn't be surprised if his siblings died in his care. He'll probably grow up to be a criminal."

I laugh abruptly then quickly cover my mouth, "Sorry-"

"What was so funny about what I said?"

I shake my head, "It's just- What you just said sounds like what my dad said about me."

"Isn't your dad in jail though?" Wiliam asks.

I roll my eyes, "Before he was in jail, before my sister died, he was talking to my mom late at night thinking none of us were awake." I notice kids beginning to flow out of the school, "Oh, we should stand outside so they know we're here."

William nods and we both climb out of the car.

Evan is the first kid to pop out of the crowd and he immediately notices me. He darts toward me completely ignoring his father, "Mummy!" he yells happily wrapping his arms around me. I chuckle but his yelling drew everyone's attention and now they're all staring at me.

"Hey buddy!"I respond, ignoring the staring, "Y'know your dad is here, right?"

Evan backs up and blinks, noticing his father, "Oh! Hi daddy." he says hugging William.

Elizabeth comes running over screeching, "MISS Y/N! DADDY! HI!!"

I smile, "Hiya Lizzy!"

"Good afternoon, Elizabeth." responds William as Evan lets go of him.

I look around us, "Uh Evan, Elizabeth, have you seen Michael?"

Elizabeth shakes her head, "Nope!"

Evan looks down, "H-he's probably with his meanie friends..."

I tilt my head, "Meanie friends?"

Evan nods, "Yeah, they make Mikey do mean things and if he doesn't they're mean to him and hurt him."

I frown, "That's not a very friendly thing to do."

"Well if he doesn't hurry up he can walk to the pizzeria." William grumbles.

I crouched in front of Evan, "Hey, do you think you can help me find Michael so grumpy pants behind me won't leave him here?"

Evan nods, grabbing my hand, "Okay mummy.."

I follow Evan in the slowly dispersing group of kids, his hand tightly wrapped around mine. "They usually hang out around here," he says, pointing to a cluster of trees and bushes.

I continue walking and Evan lets go of my hand, hiding behind me a little. Behind the trees I see Michael and a group of other kids his age or older.

One of the kids punches Michael hard in the face and before I can say anything, one of the other kids notices Evan and I.

"Oh look guys! It's Crybaby and he brought a girl to defend him!"

Michael glances up to see me standing there.

I glare at the kids then I look at Michael, "Michael, get up." I say in a strict manner.

He blinks then jumps up, walking over to me.

The kids laugh, "Mike's so pathetic!"

I take a few steps forward getting right in front of the kid who punched Michael.

"Ooh! Girly got mad! What are you gonna do? Cry and yell at us?"

I lose all control over my body and slam my fist into the kids face like he just did to Michael only I broke this kids nose. I then pull the now crying kid into a chokehold, his face facing his friends. All the kids stare at me in shock, "Did you know that you can shove a broken nose into someone's brain and kill them?" my voice doesn't sound normal, like it's raspy and layered with other voices.

"M-Mummy... You're scaring me..." I hear Evan whimper behind me.

I immediately drop the kid and rush back to Evan, pulling him into a hug, "I'm so sorry honey.. I don't know what happened!" I start crying, "I didn't mean to..."

Evan sniffles, "It's okay mummy, it was just kinda scary..."

I pull away from him and look at him and Michael, "W-we should get to your father."

On the way to the car I just stare at the blood on my hands from the kid's broken nose.

Elizabeth is already in the car when we return and William is still standing outside. Michael and Evan quickly climb into the car without saying anything.

"There's blood." William says, pulling me out of my trance.

"Huh?"

"On your hands, there's blood."

I roll my eyes, "No fucking kidding."

He smirks, "So aggressive." He walks over and opens his car door, "Get in the car and you can give me the full story."

I shake my head, getting in the car, "You're acting as if I killed someone." I say, buckling my seatbelt.

William shrugs, starting the car, "I wouldn't know. Did you?"

I open my mouth to respond when Michael pokes in from the backseat, "She almost did!

Will glances over at me, "Oh really?

I shrug.

Michael continues, "She was awesome! She was like WHAM and she punched him in the face and broke his nose! And then she held him there, choking him and talking about how you can kill someone using their nose bone! He was so scared. It was so cool!"

"It was really scary..." Evan says in contradiction to Michael.

"Oh come on, you're such a big baby! She was a total badass!"

"Mikey said a bad word!" screeches Elizabeth.

I sigh, "Please stop bickering."

Ignoring me they continue to argue and insult each other.

"Stop arguing."

Their arguing leads to Evan crying, and Michael and Elizabeth yelling at each other.

"STOP FUCKING FIGHTING!" I screech. Will glances over at me with a concerned look but all the kids stop talking. I look over at William, "Pull over."

"Darling- Why?"

I don't elaborate, "Pull over."

He does so then opens his mouth to ask but he doesn't get the chance. I immediately climb out of the car and walk away. Behind me I hear William start yelling at Michael saying that it's his fault that I'm leaving. This infuriates me. I stomp back to the car, open the door to the backseat where Michael is sitting.

"Michael, come with me." I say in a serious tone. He looks at me with a flicker of fear in his eyes but he gets out of the car and follows me after I slam the door. William drives off, probably to the pizzeria.

"A-are you mad at me?" Michael asks quietly.

"No." I responded.

"Then why did you have me come with you?" he asks, sounding confused.

I sigh, "Your dad is a total asshole to you, like mine was to me." I sit on the sidewalk beside a light post.

Michael sits beside me, "Really?"

I nod, "Yep. Only difference here is that I got MY father put in jail for a crime he didn't commit." I chuckle at the memory.

"What- How'd you do that??"

"Well it's really easy when you already have all the evidence in your possession." I say with a shrug, "You know why I wasn't scared of your father for killing those kids? I killed my sister."

He gasps beside me, "Y-you- You're a murderer too...? You aren't going to kill ME... are you...?"

I laugh, "No Mikey, I'm not going to kill you. And I'm not going to kill Evan or Lizzy. It's not on my agenda to kill anyone actually."

Michael sighs in relief, "Oh good..." he takes a deep breath, "So anyway, is the murder what you framed your dad with?"

"Yes."

"Should we get my father arrested for killing those kids...?" he asks quietly.

I shake my head, "No, I think there's a harsher fate waiting for him than prison." I sigh, "Not much we can do to change that. What's done is done."

Michael smiles, "Y'know you both care about each other."

I glance at him, "What does that have to do with anything?"

"W-well, maybe you guys could be a couple and then we could be a nice normal family and you could help my dad change for the better!"

I chuckle, "That's a nice thought Mikey, but unfortunately that's not how it works."

"Oh..." he sighs, discouraged.

I place my hand on his shoulder, "But just know that no matter what happens I will be here for you, even when your dad is at his worst, I'll be here for you, and your siblings. Okay?"

He hugs me tightly, "Thanks mum... I love you."

Tears of happiness form in my eyes and I smile, "I love you too Mikey."

When he pulls away I look at him with a smile still on my face, "Soo, you draw?"

He looks down at his feet, "Uh- I- yeah... It's embarrassing though... I'm not that good either-"

"How is it embarrassing?" I ask.

"Like, only fags draw like that. And I am not homo."

I laugh, "I never assumed you're homo. And it's not just gays who draw art. Plenty of men made art in history, and they weren't homo, what about Van Gogh?"

"Didn't he rip his ear off?" Michael asks.

I shrug, "Minor details kid, minor." With a sigh I stood up, "We should get heading to the pizzeria. I'm technically supposed to be working right now and your father is probably worried about us."

"You mean, worried about you." Michael says standing up as well.

"Oh hush, I'm sure that deep down in his cold heart he worries about you too."

Michael laughs, "Probably not but okay."

We both start walking in the direction of the pizzeria chatting when a car pulls over to the side of the road. Clara, the angry woman I told off the other day, climbs out, glaring at me and I thought this was going to be another session of her yelling at me, that is, until she pulls out a gun.

Michael and I both put our hands in the air.

The woman points the gun at me, "You filthy BITCH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
98.6K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.