Guilty (William Afton x Femal...

Por NotNovaScotia

I never intended to post this but hey- it's here now **FNAF and it's characters are not mine, any art shown i... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18*
An Interruption (A/N)
This Message is Brought to You by... (A/N)
19

9

999 33 59
Por NotNovaScotia

(Reader's POV)

After making them all their sandwiches which overall took 20 minutes. I make myself one. As the kids are finishing their sandwiches Will walks through the door and I wave.

Lizzy jumps up and hugs him, "Hi daddy!"

"Hello Elizabeth," he says calmly.

Elizabeth looks back at me and smiles, "Thank you for the sandwich Miss Y/N!" then she runs upstairs, Michael doing the same.

Evan finishes his sandwich last, and instead of running right up the stairs like his siblings he gives me a hug, "Thanks mum." and then he follows his siblings up the stairs.

"'Mum'?" I hear Will ask behind me, "Since when does he call you that?"

I turn around very quickly, blushing, "I don't really know... He almost said it this morning, and- and-"

Will smiles, "You're flustered, huh, cute."

My face heats up more, "I-"

He walks over to the table pulling out a chair then sitting in the one beside it, "Sit Darling."

I decide not to argue and sit down facing him.

He leans toward me, "Now, Love, what did Clara say to you?"

I look away, "Nothing."

Using his hand he moves my head back to face him, "I don't believe you. Did she insult you? Did she become physically violent? I just want to know if you're alright Dear."

I shake my head, "S-she said I was a slut. She doesn't even know me! What makes her think she has the right to make those judgements?"

William responds by pulling me into a hug, "She doesn't have that right." he whispers.

I laugh, "Who would've thought, murder man cares."

He lets go of me and looks me in the eye, "Only sometimes." Then he leans back in his chair, "Now, Darling, I believe you owe me an explanation of something."

I tilt my head, "What do you mean?"

"You said that the murder you witnessed me doing was not the first you've seen."

I blink, "Oh, yeah," I laugh, "Man is that a story."

"Do tell."

"I framed my dad. My dad got arrested for the murder of my sister. I know who actually did it." I blurt out.

William stares at me, "Well you must've really wanted to protect who did it then.."

I look at my feet, "I suppose. We all have self preservation instincts, don't we?"

"Did the person threaten you?" he asks.

I look up at him and laugh, "Oh god no. I just didn't want to go to jail at 10 years old."

He smirks, "So you're a murderer too."

"Hmm, not really. More of a... jealous sibling." he looks at me skeptically, I sigh, looking around the room before standing up, "Uh, maybe I should go lay down..."

Will stands up as well but grabs my arm to prevent me from walking away, then he pulls me closer to him. I blush immensely. Then, seemingly out of nowhere he leans down and kisses me leaving me flustered, "Good night Love." he says, walking to the living room.

Very confused, I walked up the stairs. At the top I noticed that Michael's bedroom light was still on so I knocked gently on the door and pushed it open. Inside his room is a disaster of clothes and garbage but he's just sitting on his bed with a sketchbook in front of him and a pencil in his hand.

"You draw?" I ask, getting his attention. Quickly he tries to hide his sketchbook from me.

"O-oh, uh, Y/N... please don't tell anyone..."

I nod, kinda confused, "Okay, I guess. Anyway, just wanted to know if you'd want a ride to and from school with me."

He nods enthusiastically, "Okay."

I nod in return, "HOWEVER, there is a cost."

"A cost?"

"I want to get some of my stuff from my mom's house but if I go alone she won't let me leave." I explained.

"Why don't you just ask Dad?" Michael asks.

I roll my eyes, "Fine." I say closing his door.

"Wait!" Michael calls out, "Can I still ride with you tomorrow?"

"Sure."

After that interaction I head to the guest room and lay down letting myself drift to sleep.

I open my eyes and I'm in the pizzeria. I look around confused, why am I here? I look around, no one is here... Suddenly a little girl appears in front of me.

I yelp and jump back a little, it's the girl I watched William murder, "W-what do you want?"

She stares at me, "You could have saved me."

I blink, "What?"

"You had the opportunity to be a hero Y/N! You could've saved me and gotten him arrested!"

I rolled my eyes, "Kid, I dunno what power you think I have over a man twice my size."

"Maybe nothing but you must know what you CAN prevent." she states.

"The zombie apocalypse?" I ask sarcastically.

"Careful with Michael."

"Oh so now it's Michael and not William? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Don't be so damn cryptic." 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

131K 7.4K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...