His (HAESOO)[18+]

By hollytrag

Jung Hae-in, a member of the third generation chaebol, has everything but a good personality. He always gets... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three

Nine

1K 40 2
By hollytrag

Haein tried his best not to lose his temper with Jisoo, but she made it difficult for him. Jisoo kept pulling back and pushing him away.

"Just leave me alone!!! I don't want to see you anymore!" Jisoo said with difficulty as she tried her best to get away from him. Haein didn't listen to any of her protests and tightened his grip on her.

"Jisoo!!! What is wrong with you!!??"

"Why are you acting so strange?!!!"

"Answer me... or I won't let you go!!!" Haein shouted at an agitated woman. She didn't want anything to do with him anymore, so she kept trying to avoid his eyes. She also tried to run away, but he held her arms tightly.

"Go away!!! Why can't you just leave me alone!!!" Jisoo yelled in frustration. Haein sighed deeply and quickly held her face.

"Look at me!!! Jisoo please look at me!!" Haein begged her after seeing her avoid his eyes.

"Baby!! Please for God's sake look at me!!" Haein uttered. He then tried to pull her face closer to his and looked directly into her eyes. After he fixed his eyes on hers, he saw that something was different, for her eyes were dead. There was no trace of light or sparkle in her eyes as there usually was. And for the first time, he felt that he couldn't really read her eyes. Suddenly, a feeling of fear invaded his senses.

"Jisoo...baby, what's wrong? Why are you so angry with me?"

"Why...why did you kiss that man??"

"Please talk to me...I'm losing my mind right now because I can't read your eyes!" Haein said to Jisoo in desperation. Jisoo quickly pulled away from his grip and continued to look into his eyes, she felt a lump forming in her throat but she tried her best not to break down in front of him. Because she wanted to show him that she was not affected by it.

"I just don't want to be with you anymore!"

"Let's break up!...so you can be free to seduce other women for your satisfaction." Jisoo said with disdain in her voice. Haein couldn't believe her words. She really broke up with him. Haein quickly chuckled and looked at her in disbelief.

"You're joking, right?"  Haein said with an incredulous smile on his face. Jisoo looked at him with disdain. She quickly ran her fingers through her hair and put it over her right shoulder.

"Do you really think I would joke about this?" Jisoo asked Haein sternly. He was stunned and unable to answer her question. He felt as if everything that was happening to him was just a bad dream. He immediately cleared his throat and swallowed when he saw Jisoo's serious face. His breathing became heavier by the minute.

"I...I...I'm lost...why the sudden breakup?...did I do something I don't know about??? Because if I did then please tell me because my mind is spinning trying to remember everything that happened between us!"

"I don't seem to remember any arguments or disagreements between us??" Haein said while slowly walking towards Jisoo. Jisoo quickly noticed this and backed away from his direction.

"DON'T!!!don't come any closer!!!" Jisoo shouted in anger and frustration.

"Jisoo!!! Please!!! Tell me what's wrong..."

"You're not breaking up with me!"

"I won't let you!"

"I haven't done anything for you to treat me like this and expect me to accept your behavior!!!" Haein shouted, raising his voice with every word. He immediately approached her and held her tender face.

"Please!!! You can't do this to me!!! I might go crazy if you don't tell me why you're acting like this!" Haein said with fear in his eyes. Jisoo scoffed and quickly removed his hands from her face as she walked away from him.

"You're really good at pretending!!! How long did you think I would last in your little playboy game, huh?" Jisoo shouted loudly and threw a bag full of makeup items at Haein in frustration. Haein reacted quickly and avoided being hit by the small bag, but all the items inside fell out and scattered all over the place. Haein looked at her in confusion and tried to stay calm. However, Jisoo was now completely angry with Haein when she saw him pretending that he didn't know anything.

"I will not be a part of your game anymore!!! I want you out of my life, do you hear me!!! OUT!!!" Jisoo shouted the last word which made Haein angry. He couldn't understand anything because everything she said made no sense to him.

"What the hell are you talking about? Have you gone crazy!!? Jisoo, I don't understand you!" Haein said loudly and walked closer to her. He kept looking at her without touching her because she kept backing away from him.

"Ohh!! You don't understand me!!!? You want me to tell you everything about your own dirty games!!?" Jisoo sneered at him. Haein lost his patience with Jisoo and quickly tried to rub his neck to calm down.

"Who is Seo Ji Hye, huh?" Jisoo asked in a rather mocking manner. Haein's eyes immediately opened wide when he heard Ji Hye's name. He tried his best to look at her, but he couldn't really concentrate. Jisoo immediately saw his obvious reaction to the woman's name and quickly smiled. But deep inside she could feel a part of her breaking.

"Now you don't seem to want to talk!" Jisoo said and quickly crossed her arms over her chest. Haein immediately turned around because he couldn't really face her.

"You lied to me Haein!!!"

"How could you do that to me!!"

"You proposed to me while you were engaged to another woman!" Jisoo shouted loudly and this time she couldn't stop the tears from streaming down her face. Haein immediately shook his head and turned to face her.

"No..no..listen to me..I did not lie to you." Haein said desperately.

"How can you say that!! When you are engaged to her!!" Jisoo shouted.

"Look!! I'm not engaged to her yet!!...my family just made a promise to Ji Hye's family that I would be marrying their daughter in the future.!!"

"But I'm still not engaged to her...I'm engaged to you....!!"

"Baby please believe me....I don't love her I love you and I will do everything in my power to marry you!!! And not her!" Haein said as he slowly approached Jisoo. Jisoo wasn't sure if what he said was true and quickly shook her head.

"You...!!You're just using me!!! You are just playing with my feelings!!! I know you slept with countless other women before me. You used me and played with my emotions just like you did with those other women... You are a fucking womanizer!!!" Jisoo shouted with tears in her eyes. Haein was stunned by her words.

"What in the world!!! I am not a fucking womanizer!!!"

"I'm not going to lie to you, I went out with many women before .... but I never used them or played with their feelings!!!! If they were with me, it was because they wanted to spend the night with me too....they knew I wasn't fucking them because I loved them!!!! They knew Jisoo!!! I never tried to convince them or make them think that I was in love with them just to get something...!!never you hear me..never!!!"

"Besides, that only happened because I had never experienced what it was like to be in love with someone before!!! The day I met you, Kim Jisoo, was the day I found out what real love is. It was love at first sight. And to this day I am truly, madly and deeply in love with you!" Haein said while looking directly into her red and swollen eyes. Jisoo was stunned by his words and slowly looked down.

Her mind was in so much confusion and she didn't know what to believe anymore. She thought hard and quickly touched her face to come to her senses. Haein noticed that Jisoo was a bit lost and confused. Then he slowly approached her and touched her face. His index finger traveled gently under her chin and immediately instructed Jisoo to tilt her head. Jisoo immediately locked eyes with him and they continued to stare into each other's eyes.

"Baby...!! Please believe me!!! I love you!!! And I'm not engaged to Ji Hye yet..." Haein said softly to Jisoo. He slowly brought his other hand to Jisoo's face and wiped away a tear that was rolling down her face. Jisoo swallowed hard and tried her best to think about his words. Haein saw this as the perfect opportunity to kiss her and slowly moved his face towards hers, but the door to her room abruptly opened.

"Jisoo...I will be....oh.!..I'm sorry...I...I didn't know!" Jiyeon stuttered when she saw Jisoo and Haein standing very close to each other. However, Jisoo immediately moved away from Haein and approached her sister.

"No...he was just leaving, don't worry!" Jisoo said to her sister as well as to him. Haein's back was facing Jisoo as he closed his eyes and sighed deeply. He was so close to convincing Jisoo to believe him, but he failed. He rapidly turned around and his eyes landed on Jisoo.

"What are you waiting for?? Leave !!" Jisoo said to Haein. Jiyeon, surprised by her sister's attitude towards Haein, continued to look at her sister strangely. Haein sighed again and ruffled his hair with one hand in frustration. He walked slowly to the door and stopped when he reached Jisoo.

"We're not done yet!!! I will look for you tomorrow...!"

"Please don't judge me for my past life...judge me now that I'm with you!"

"I love you so much, you have no idea..." Haein said in a low tone and quickly left the room. Jisoo quickly closed the door and collapsed on the floor. Jiyeon immediately crouched down next to her sister and looked at her with concern when she saw her crying uncontrollably on the floor.

"Jisoo!!! What happened!!?"

"It's okay...please calm down...!" Jiyeon comforted her sister and hugged her tightly. While comforting her sister, Jiyeon quickly remembered her past and how she was also devastated when she left her former boyfriend back then.

"Did they really break up?" Jiyeon wondered in her deep thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 14.5K 37
where a college student met someone on a dating app who turned out to be the president's daughter. ___ ( all images are taken from google, twitter, e...
245K 8.1K 61
Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungkook, who will enter her life.
19K 765 10
[ COMPLETED ] ✅ I won't ask you to wait If you don't ask me to stay
83.1K 3K 56
Many things can happen with a wish, be careful what you wish for. Your wishes have consequences but- You're stuck with her? Out of all wishes, it was...